Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Entering Country Heading Home

This thread contains one or more players entering the country.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira made his way through the familiar setting, it seemed that without a passport he would not be allowed in anywhere, he was forced to go away, forced to not stop and not rest, as he sighed to himself pondering his decisions and actions he allowed himself a few moments to hold himself in place, wanting to know what he should do, or what actions he should take, but he found himself once more walking through the land of fire, it was clear that he had to go home, questions would be asked but better to face the music than just keep spending his time wandering, his goal to share medical knowledge had gotten him no-where bar back to the start, the irony of it was not short on him.

[Topic Entered]
[Country Entered]
[1 Hour Run Time]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well, well, well," sighed Keiyaku, finally alighting upon the source of the familiarly intrusive scent he'd happened across. Ever since the git left in the first place, leaving a trail of carnage behind him, Keiyaku had taken to periodically patrolling parts of the Fire Country's borders.... not least of all because he fired another arson attempt against what remained of his family. Masked and cloaked, with Tanuki, his adolescent canine companion at his side, he dropped down in front of Akira, eyeing him carefully through the holes in his mask.

"The prodigal son returns. Sorry that we forget to up and roll out the red carpet for ya."

[Stopped/Caught]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was safe to say that Akira was looking like he felt, his clothes ripped, and well worn and the smell showed he had been living rough since he had left, with what money he had been using and he had little to show for it, as he stopped in his tracks at the sound of the voice, he looked up to see the mask in front of him, standing still he let his hands come out showing palms to the man that had found him, it was his luck that he was found by an ANBU though he had to say that he didn't doubt it would have come eventually.

"I got no information, nothing to share and my travels have been rough, it's a sad time indeed, but here I am, I will offer no resistance, and no fight, I am home and regret my actions to leave, so I accept the consequences that come from my actions."

Akira made is clear with his body language that he would not be fighting or putting any resistance up, he knew right now that the best option would be to see how this played out and follow the path after all his actions had brought him to a full circle and he had to accept the consequences of his actions.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku had to admit, the guy's appearance did strike him pretty abruptly, considering how he knew him to be prior to leaving the village. When he'd heard Kino's report when he awoke in the hospital that Akira was jetting off, he always assumed he'd gone on to live as the head of some kind of criminal syndicate or something, given all the rumours of his macabre experiments. Yeah, there was no way this guy was crawling back after all this time looking to make reparation. Even Tanuki was growling under his breath. Neither one of them trusted him at all.

"Is that so?" He said, his stare flitting between either of Akira's eyes, as if trying to catch one of them lying, "well, if you're going to come quietly, I hope you understand I can't have you walking through the village without any precautions in place."

He didn't move, just continued to stare the boy down unblinkingly, and if he was fixed with his gaze, Akira would find his body beginning to seize up as his muscles and chakra system were bound by paralysis.

"Yamamoto Akira. You are under arrest for desertion, and on suspicion for the attempted murder of Tanatsu Kino."

Right, it was time to take him back to ANBU HQ for questioning. He was going to get a motive out of him and see if his story held up under questioning. Corvus would no doubt expect a full report.

[Used Body Bind]

[Attempting to place under arrest]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to the man talking, he allowed a small laugh to come from his lift, attempted murder suggested the boy didn't die, but that was at least some good news, he made no need to fight with Keiyaku last the two needed to duke it out that wouldn't help anyone and really wouldn't help the situation at all. He allowed himself a few moments to wait to see what would happen not resisting or saying anything else, it seemed the charges that had been brought against him were fair and accurate so no point fighting over them now, instead, he would see where this would go.

[Arrested]
[Topic Left with Keiyaku]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the Body Bind took hold, Keiyaku gazed on at Akira with some apprehension. He couldn't say he'd ever known the kid super well, or even properly spoken to him much at all, but there was always a deep sense of sadness inside him whenever someone had turned their back on their home, their family, and run away to find a much greater scope for their pleasures and their powers. He turned to Tanuki and gave him a nod, who began to lead the way back to the village. Keiyaku hoisted the limp Akira onto his shoulder and jumped back into the treetops. Time to take him into custody.

[Topic Left]
[Continued here: https://ninpocho.com/threads/a-welcome-home-party.68526/#post-385577 ]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back