Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Healing Starts With The Mind

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After a near-miss in his most recent mission, with his apprentice Teke, the mednin at the hospital had put him on a strict 'off-duty' regiment which pretty much nothing fun. Any more trauma might result in memory loss and overall cognitive function. Despite his fierce will to survive and his incredible regenerative powers, a bullet through the head is still nothing to scoff at. Gin was still at large, but despite however crazy that intel was, he was still being forced to take some time off. Kaen didn't agree with it at all, but I suppose this would be a perfect opportunity to survey some other countries while he searched for any remnants of Kasen's chakra signature. All he could do was try.

Kaen walked into the passport office and let the door slowly close behind him. It seemed like only yesterday he had been here. Time was funny like that, but considering the decor was the same, and the smell as well, it was hard to really distinguish any sorta of passage of time. Kaen would take a number from a small ticket dispenser near the front door and took a seat while he waited. And as he sat, he had a sudden realization that he had failed someone. That sweet old later that gave him that enchanted scarf, he was supposed to bring her back a gift! I guess that meant he would be making a pit stop in Lightning Country and pass this secret mission, finally.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The passport office, unbeknownst to the masses of the village, had just recently taken on a change in leadership. It wouldn't be a big deal, it wouldn't require a lot of hoopla, but it would require some changes in staffing. While the rest of the village either worried about their own individual lives or concerned themselves with the tensions mounting within the country concerning their village, the passport office would quietly begin its own rebirth. All of this is mentioned simply for the fact of setting a tone, one that isn't really required. That was the beauty and joy of this office; did it matter who or what was really taking place here? No, the only thing that matter, to those entering this place, was what they came for and their own experience. So, anyway, let's get to the young lad that just entered.

From behind the desk, a small white top knot would appear. It would begin to wiggle around a bit before, like a hair-based shark fin, it would start to cut across the countertop towards the side push gate. The gate would open and before the red-haired man would appear a small old gentleman. At first, there would be a rather stoic look to his face, but...

2ugytzn.gif

"Hello, I am Yoshihiro... where are you off to, boy?"

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A light and fluffy visage of pearly hair suddenly popped up from behind the desk, almost like a mane based puppet. It turned and started prowling its way towards the gated entry way next to the counter. Within a few moments the door swung open and a small statured man appeared with a peculiar look on his face. "Hello, I am Yoshihiro... where are you off to, boy?" The old man struck him as a little eccentric, but I suppose you almost had to be to work in this office, how many stories this man could possibly tell.

Composing himself, Kaen would pull out some identification, the civilian kind, and present it to the older gentlemen. "Hello, my name is Kaen Shinku. I was recently ordered to take a little R&R and so I decided I'd use this time to travel out of the country and sight see a bit. I thought possibly Earth Country, but for sure I need to make a pit stop in Lightning Country. I have an errand to run there." Kaen would glance around, seeing that this white-haired man seemed to be the only one around. With an inquisitive tone, Kaen would make a query. "Say, there isn't somebody by the name of Mako still working here, is there?" In truth he kinda liked that old lady. Not that this new guy, the term new was being loosely applied, was bad or anything. He just had a favor to return was all, he still carried that scarf around just in case.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mako..."

He would pause for a moment as his eyes would close and his mind would begin to race. It was searching through all of his collected memory for the name "Mako". His collected memory, however, would be a bit... different. Yet, after a moment of silence he would finally give the young man a response.

"Mako... sadly, there is no Mako."

tumblr_mp7vz7w5Av1s1g1gio6_250.gif

His tears would appear and disappear as quickly as they came, for what he meant was not intended to be ominous. Sure, he was eccentric, but there was a method to his madness. For whatever reason, he had willingly trained himself to forget most things that did not adhere to two rules; functioning to live and the complete travel binder. This meant that the one thing he knew more assuredly than who was the current Kazekage was who all was issued a travel passport, the duration, during a random Monday two years ago.

"While no Mako has filed for a passport, I can help you with your current situation. A passport for international travel. I can issue a travel pass for both Stone and Lightning Countries. Next question, estimated duration for visit?"

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Mako..." There was a slight break in the conversation, you could almost see the steam rolling out of this geezer's ears. "Mako... sadly, there is no Mako." A little odd that an employee might not recognize another, but perhaps he was meant to replace her suddenly. Kaen was taken aback at the sight of the man's tears, just what exactly happened to that sweet old lady?!

"While no Mako has filed for a passport, I can help you with your current situation. A passport for international travel. I can issue a travel pass for both Stone and Lightning Countries. Next question, estimated duration for visit?" Oh, phew. Perhaps she did not meet an untimely demise and this guy just thought he was referring to passport and travel business. Anyway, Kaen would clear his throat as he thought about this, how exactly do you convey your apprehension to give a static number. The last time Kaen traveled out of the country he ended up being imprisoned for about a year. While he only intended to be out and about for a month, possibly a little bit more, to give his head time to heal from the bullet wound, he couldn't completely ensure he would return on time. Trouble always seemed to follow Kaen, but at the same time he welcomed it gladly. It was in his blood, his very essence. The thrill of battle was something he could not easily pass up.

"Well... Let's call it two months just to be on the safe side, never know if I might fall off a mountain or down a ravine, ha ha ha." Kaen laughed nervously, a open hand reaching up behind his head to give it a subtle scratch. There probably wouldn't be much trouble in Earth Country, but he would need to watch his back in Lightning territory. He had enemies there, granted he made them himself, but they were there none the less. He wasn't afraid, mind you. He would never back down, and never give up. His fiery spirit would not allow it, he would fight to the very bitter end. He was also confident enough, those from the Flame Court pride themselves on their power, he would see to it that he one at all costs. But this is just hypothetical thinking, right?

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes would open once more and begin to glance over the boy. It was as if this tiny old man was analyzing the person in front of him, assessing every nook and cranny on his person. It would be almost two minutes of this, this silence as eyes seemed to slowly scan the entirety of Kaen before it would be broken.

"Approved for two months... what did you say the name was again? Need to write it down in the ole ledger."

And with that, the man would once more walk around, past the swinging door entry point, and back behind the counter. He would begin to rummage through some drawers as he listened for a reply from Kaen.

"It is a perlous, yet wonderful world out there, boy."

He would seemingly find what he was looking for as he would approach the countertop and motion for Kaen to come towards him. Upon Kaen giving his name, the man would hold out his right hand as chakra seemed to pool within the surface of his palm. So much chakra was condensing into this focal point that his hand seemingly began to glow. With a quick movement, he would slam his hand down into a booklet and yet out a loud command.

"Tenshi no jidō hikki!"

And with that he would remove his hand from the booklet, and within the page he had been touching was now almost perfect replica drawing of Kaen, his information, some of which the the shinobi didn't supply but would have been common records in whatever information was ascertained and held onto by the military (that was the tricky thing, very few things were private in the military, even though someone like Kaen still find ways to hold on to some private personal information) such as age, height, weight and blood type. Was all of the information up to date or perfect? Well, that wasn't on Yoshihiro, that was on whoever keeps tabs on the shinobi. Lastly, there would be a printed expiration date that would extend three months past the two months Kaen had requested.

"I've given you some leeway, so allow me to be frank; do not overstay your leave. Also... don't die out there. Looks bad on us."

y3an6Fu.gif

He would let out a little ominous chuckle as he would slide the passport to Kaen.

OOC: Passport granted, topic left once Kaen leaves.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The silence was unnerving, had it lasted much longer and Kaen would have grown concerned for this old man's mental well being. He could feel his eyes assessing his body, despite his employment at a small office like this, his eyes told a tale of wisdom and experience. He knew what he was looking for, perhaps there was more that met the eyes with this guy. "Approved for two months... what did you say the name was again? Need to write it down in the ole ledger." Kaen's voice startled back to life a the sudden question. "I... Uh, K-kaen, sir. Shinku Kaen. What was wrong with him? Shaking his head clear of whatever jumbled mess was flying around up there, the man started to walk behind the desk from whence he came. "It is a perilous, yet wonderful world out there, boy." Kaen would lightly chuckle, he knew all too well how bad things could be out there. Whether you are a child stolen in the night or a capable shinobi brought to their knees, it was a tough and unforgiving world out there.

The white-haired man would motion for him to come over to the counter, which Kaen complied. A sudden surge of energy would rush into the man's hands and a light bright enough to make Kaen squint would emanate from his palm. "Tenshi no jidō hikki!" Kaen jumped in surprise. He was NOT expecting this kind of reaction or work from someone that looked like this. "Woah! How did you do that?" Like a small child, Kaen would lean over the counter inquisitively trying to get a better look at the near perfect replicated sketch of himself. "I've given you some leeway, so allow me to be frank; do not overstay your leave. Also... don't die out there. Looks bad on us." Almost prophetically, a haunting chuckle would escape the geezer's sly grin as he slid the passport over to Kaen. Picking it up he would read the information. Everything oddly correct, even down to the blood type. I suppose if they have that then they probably don't suspect his lineage. Seeing that the man had given him an ample amount of extra time he would grin widely. His shark-like teeth gleamed with glee. "Yoshihiro, you're a good man. I'll be sure to not let Suna look bad." He gave the man a casual wink and turned towards the door.

[OOC Passport attained, topic left, thanks Roku!!!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back