Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

HELP

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Continuation of the story LINK. This thread was initially intended for Kagemaru, if his new character wishes to involve himself he is more than welcome, but I am also linking this thread to Akujin. This, however is considered to be an OPEN topic but it s also 'moderated' for the sake of full-papertrail.

IC:
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya
NPC

Panting for breath, a woman with scraped knees and a terrified expression dashes between canopies and makeshift offices. It was late in the evening, a man had already likely gotten himself killed trying to protect her. An aggressive and abrasive woman had basically taken her hostage confining her to a dark box before leading her to safety. If either were ever a friend, she would never know as she ran... ran for her life. She knew this area, not because she had spent much time here but rather because it was 'famous' due to its importance as a local governing structure before it was destroyed during the incursion. All that was left here now was ruins and rubble as well as early efforts to rebuild all that has been lost.

This place called to her, not because there were many hiding places. She knew the streets better than she knew these ruins. But here she hoped that if she ran into a man or a woman for that matter that she would be able to assume that they were not after her head. She did not care greatly for the shinobis of Sunagakure. A lot of people shared her sentiments in fact. They were aggressive, self-important and often dealt with disagreements with a powerful display. On top of all of that, most positions worth any real pay were given to those capable to at least a rudimentary level of manipulating their chakra. The advantages of near-telekinetic, pyrogenic, miraculous healing, etc. powers was something the average person could never compete with. It made her mad in a way -- this hopeless and terrified state.

She skidded to a stop, ducking into a tent that served as a sparsely furnished office at the sound of footsteps. With bated breath she waited.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiromaru had been combing the ruins of this building looking for anything worth stealing. He didn't have much money to his name and he wanted to get something cooked for him rather then to search for some form of wildlife to kill. This place was after-all, a desert. As he rummaged through the remains of this building, Shiromaru thought to himself just how did this building come to be the way it was. It seemed somewhat important based on all the ruined equipment laying around. He was actually somewhat upset because it was proving difficult to find something worth anything. He was still clad in the gi that he'd received from the Toraono Dojo so he looked like a young martial artist covered in some scratches and bruises.

Shiromaru was coming to the conclusion that this place had been picked dry long before he set foot here and just as he thought that the sound of a body hitting the ground caught his attention. Shiromaru's senses were not extremely heightened, but they were on the level of shinobi and based on the fact that he'd just heard a sound, the sound itself didn't originate from a shinobi, or at least not from anyone trying very hard to hide their presence, or at least not good at it. So Shiromaru made his way into the direction of the sound he heard.

Yo? I heard you... might as well come out yo.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Been waiting on your friend, just giving you a quicky here because I hate stagnation.
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya
NPC

She held her breath in that little tent, fearful that even such a slight sound would give her away. She was shaking, hiding away in that little cramped space with a desk that took up more than its fair share and the pile of papers reviewing something she cared not for be it policies or laws or poetry. She did not give two shits as she squatted behind the cheap desk crammed full of papers. She could hear him approach, the sound of his steps grew louder as he came closer. She started to cry, again. She tried to stay mute, to her untrained ears she was. However, some had keener senses than she, one such being the an who ambled this broken space.

Yo? I heard you... might as well come out yo.<i></i>

What if she did not want to? She was scared but no too scared to move. Carried on shivering legs she peered outside the tent, covered in a fine mist of sweat, a smear of dirt over her cheek. Her hands raised, near level with her head she called out to the stranger. "Please do not hurt me," she pleaded. She looked behind her for a route of escape, there were hiding places behind boxes and tables, awnings, curtains and tents. She was likely faster than she, she would not be able to outrun him more than likely. He found her with relative ease among the ruins and disarray. Her breathing was heavy and the sound of her pounding heart beat like a drum in her ears. "I am just trying to find a shinobi," she added, obvious fear laced her words. Should she scream and draw attention to herself? Was he a shinobi and would her cry attract something nefarious? She did not know. she did not know anything anymore. Just this morning her life was normal, mundane. There was a time not long ago that she wanted something more exciting. Unfortunately only your dumb wishes seem to come true, the lotto dreams were never manifest nor was that one involving that underwear model.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Munakata%20Reisi%2010_zps2b7qy5bi.jpg

Basic Knowledge:
Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Physical Age: 23
Height: 5 feet 10 inches tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Hazel
Village: Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Formerly Christian-based
Looks Like: Munakata Reisi from the anime K Project​

Another day had passed and no new intel had been received by Akujin. The village was still a battered wasteland to put it mildly and the people of the village were still giving him strange looks probably because of his appearance he assumed. Still, he had been here for a few days already and the level of hostility should have seized considering he still had not attacked anyone nor did anything to rub the villagers the wrong way. Understandably, they were worried and scared to say the least but Akujin needed answers and he needed to know what had happened to the Village Hidden in the Sand. He was hoping for some kind of direction or at the very least be guided to a medical facility so he could aid the village even though he was an outsider. Being a medical shinobi was in his blood from birth and, even if he was a convicted felon, he still wanted to aid people that needed it and would hope to talk to their medical shinobi.

But as the story unfolded, it just didn't seem like that was going to happen anytime soon so the man was back to the area of the village where he first started when he entered: the area with the Kazekage's marking. It appeared not much progress had been made on rebuilding the area, but it was understanding when nobody had any idea what was going on nor what to do. He would be willing to aid in any way possible to the village considering he needed a refuge in case the Stone government decided to investigate his whereabouts. He had many plans on his future as a free man, but tonight he was going to take it slow and see what would happen.

And just like that, it did not take long before he saw a figure dashing into a nearby tent that was set up and another figure going towards that tent. He wondered why the one figure had been moving so rapidly towards the tent and why the other figure was approaching the same tent slower. It could be an ambush on Akujin since he was unaware of the area or someone could be in trouble. The two possibilities did not even compare and Akujin knew that something was definitely wrong and it was not directed at him so he briskly walked over to the tent since he was not too far away. He saw the other figure approaching and nodded at him as he seemed to fit the description of a Sand shinobi. However, Akujin did not buy that entirely from his outfit or his posture.

The former Stone shinobi wished he could have made it to the figure before the other figure did, but he unfortunately did not so all he saw was the one in the tent come out with her hands up and appear frightened. It was reasonable to be scared, but Akujin would try to calm everyone done when he got there which was a few seconds after the figure had begun talking. He managed to catch the tail end of what the figure was saying as he walked up right behind the other figure that was heading towards the tent which seemed to be a black male with a short haircut and wearing a gi. The clothing attire did not entirely fit in with the village, but he just shrugged and turned his attention to the woman who was in front of them.

He would put his heads out in front of his face to show her he meant no harm as he began to talk. "Ma'am, I am not here to hurt you or harm you in any way. I came over as I saw you moving rather quickly into your tent and this gentleman heading towards you. I was not sure what was going on..." he would trail off as he had to stop a moment to catch his thoughts as he examined her body. She was sweating obviously from running, but it was profusely which made him somewhat concerned about her considering she also had dirt on herself and her body language seemed terrified and not open. This woman needed help badly from what he could see and staying around here too long would not be a good idea. Sighing, he would try to smile at her to ease tensions and continue. "I heard you need a shinobi and I am a shinobi. What do you need, Ma'am? Just tell me what you need and I will try to help you. We should probably head off towards a more safer zone as soon as we can as I am sure a lot of trouble and crime is happening around this area since this place did formerly hold the Kazekage's Tower."

He then would turn his attention to the male that had approached the woman. His peripheral vision had the woman still in his sights as he would quickly examine the male and then say: "So exactly why are you out here tonight and why did you approach this woman? I understand you could ask me why I am here as well, but we are better off not arguing about it right now and helping her out."

[MFT:1111 Words]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: I was a few words away from posting, and then Google crashed and didn't save what I'd typed -_-

Low and behold that there was a woman on the other side of the debris. She looked a bit worse for ware then Shiro did and that was saying something considering Shiromaru had not too long ago finished up fighting against a demon bare handed. His jaw actually still ached a little from that fight. As she told him that she was looking for a shinobi and asked to not hurt her, he fiddled with his jaw. Once he finished, Shiromaru opened his mouth to respond but before he could utter a single word the boy was cut off by a stranger making his entrance onto the scene.

It took all of his will power not to verbally murder this man for cutting him off. Truthfully, Shiromaru wanted to light him up like a certain deceased pop legend at a certain soft drink comercial but there was a lady present so Shiro held his tongue. Once the man finished his rather long-winded entry speech, Shiro began his reply by first turning his attention to the woman in front of him.

I aint gonna hurt you lady and I aint technically a shinobi. You need liscences for that shit. But that don't mean I can't do what they can do... feel me? Then he turned his attention to the man and began again.

Yo. I don't know who you are... but I aint gotta tell you shit. Youonein LOOK like you from this village. Even if you was, I still aint gotta tell you shit. So ease up off me for' I make you run dem pockets.</COLOR><i></i> Shiro knew that that last bit of dialogue would make his author laugh, so a confident smirk creaped onto his face as he finished his statement. Then however, he turned his attention back to the woman.

Look lady. I don't know what kinda mess you been thru tonight, but I don't do charity work. You need savin for free... you can ask captain save'a'hoe right here. Its hard enough findin food out here in this wasteland. He began to trail off into his own little tangent and would more than likely stop at the first sign of being interrupted:

<COLOR color="white">Like seriously... who in they right mind decides to establish a fuckin' civilization in the middle of a damn desert? A ninja almost -died- trying to find this place yo. Like... real talk, what the fuk yo. And its cold right now, but when that sun come up, its gon' be hodderdena bitch in this camp. And what kinda fuckery is this? This fat ass building just... fucked up in the middle of it all. Debris and shit erewere. Are they NOT gonna fix this? I mean... the fact that I'm even here, rummagin' around an shit mean that the shit aint blocked off. Weredeydodatat? Moufuckas got busted ass buildings an shit scattered all over the place an shit. Fuk happened anyway? Or is this an everyday thing? "Oh... tower got blown up... must be Tuesday." Fk kinda shit is that?<i></i>

ooc: Feel free to cut Shiro off at any point in that last bit of dialogue. But understand that whever he's cut off from, he stopped talking. He's kinda just talking... until he's cut off. If neither of you cut him off, then its just gonna be an awkward silence until someone says something or something happenes. Which I'm totally fine with either way.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After questioning the male in front of him, he knew that some form of backlash would come back from him from the male. However, the dialect and language that he heard from him was quite unique but borderline offensive and rude for the current situation that the Hidden Sand Village was in. Akujin didn't mind the language, big talk, and insults directed at him as he was use to being abused while in his home country, but the verbal attack commenting on the state of the village was terrible and uncalled for. Right there, he wanted to speak his mind to the guy as his body language could show that he was tensing up, but he thought better of it as he closed his eyes and laughed it off.

It was obvious by now that this male could not be from this village as his dialect and language were completely different from everyone else that he spoke to thus far. Of course, there was always the option that he was from here and was raised in a different part of the world and moved here or lived in a different area of the village that had not been investigated by Akujin yet. But, it just seemed unlikely to Akujin that he was from this village even if his appearance matched theirs. The attitude was the big reason for him not to believe he was from here along with his comments about it as he said he almost died coming here.

There were many options for Akujin to choose from right now. He could verbally attack the male back which would probably ensue a fight considering the male was looking for food, he assumed, and money. He could ignore his insults completely and stand their silently. Or he could just address the lady and pretend he didn't hear him at all.

With so many options, Akujin just turned to the woman and said: "Why do you need a shinobi, Miss? Seeing as I am a shinobi and my friend over here seems to be a fighter, I am sure we would both qualify. What do you need us to do or help you with?"

[OOC: Listened to all of Shiro's words then responded]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry - I have not been on site site in like 2 weeks.

IC:
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya
NPC

There was not one but two of them. Her eyes widened at the revelation. Instinct was not her strong suit as she started to make a half step backwards but behind her was a dead-end tent. Sure, she could likely overpower the durable canvas wall but that was beyond the wall of boxes and tomes that filled this and likely every other lean-to in these desecrated underground ruins. It would have been better for her to have bolted once she moved through the tent flap and to seek refuge again at a further point, potentially losing her probable assailant in the mess that was the former Kazekage tower.

"Ma'am, I am not here to hurt you or harm you in any way. I came over as I saw you moving rather quickly into your tent and this gentleman heading towards you. I was not sure what was going on..."

One of the men announced, his hands to his sides exposed. She was tense all the same, she did not know either of these men and she was only starting to trust the mercenary she had met earlier in the night before she fled. His fate unknown but she thought he had probably gotten himself killed. She felt bad about that, real bad but she was a selfish person as most people were so there was a guilty part of her that was also relieved that she did not yet share his fate. She like anyone who has any belief in the afterlife and many who think that there is a pit of nothingness -- she feared it. For all the wrongs and mortal sins she had committed, yes they likely paled in comparison to others such as these shinobis or Cabal members who devastated this community but she was not a saint ether and a part of her feared damnation.

"I aint gonna hurt you lady and I aint technically a shinobi. You need liscences for that shit. But that don't mean I can't do what they can do... feel me?"

"You won't be able to help me then mister... there are too many of them,"</B><i></i> she warned. It was nothing against his skills as a man, but these people were not normal either. They were not shinobis that was for certain but they were superhuman in their own ways. The juggernaut. The archer. The mercenary. The swordsman. "These people might not be shinobis but they are a lot stronger than us normal folk."

"I heard you need a shinobi and I am a shinobi. What do you need, Ma'am? Just tell me what you need and I will try to help you. We should probably head off towards a more safer zone as soon as we can as I am sure a lot of trouble and crime is happening around this area since this place did formerly hold the Kazekage's Tower."

The other man asked. "These men... they have been chasing me. They want to kill me. And there was this woman who put me in a box. And another man who I was supposed to pay to keep me alive but he got someone mad and I think he is dead too. I dunno why they are after me but I think it has something to do with my boss. She told me that 'they were not responsible for the attack' and pointed her finger straight for the Diamyo."<i></i> She announced as quickly as she could in a single breath of air after which she seemed temporarily deflated before she took a deep breath in.

"So exactly why are you out here tonight and why did you approach this woman? I understand you could ask me why I am here as well, but we are better off not arguing about it right now and helping her out."

Oh no... the questioning.

"Yo. I don't know who you are... but I aint gotta tell you shit. Youonein LOOK like you from this village. Even if you was, I still aint gotta tell you shit. So ease up off me for' I make you run dem pockets."

She was not going to break up whatever fight sprouted between them but she would likely try to bolt out of the immediate area before they drew attention to themselves. Before she learned that one of them was a liar and also after the bounty on her head. They were strangers, it was an incredible leap of faith to even converse with them but in the end it had little to do with faith and more to do with the fact that at the moment she had nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. Not yet at least. If there was a fight however, that would be her chance. Her chance to flee.

"Look lady. I don't know what kinda mess you been thru tonight, but I don't do charity work. You need savin for free... you can ask captain save'a'hoe right here. Its hard enough findin food out here in this wasteland."

They did not get into it, attention was back on her. She was finding it difficult to understand Shiro's words not that she was fully listening because her mind was racing through possible ways to escape. Her fight flight response was on overdrive and her heart was beating like a pair of hummingbird wings still. Even if she was listening of course, there was some common in there but the words were missing half of their letters and were somehow smooshed together to make a new confabulation she could not wrap her panicked mind around. <B>"I uh..." She interrupted (mostly so you can get your rant off).

"Like seriously... who in they right mind decides to establish a fuckin' civilization in the middle of a damn desert? A ninja almost -died- trying to find this place yo. Like... real talk, what the fuk yo. And its cold right now, but when that sun come up, its gon' be hodderdena bitch in this camp. And what kinda fuckery is this? This fat ass building just... fucked up in the middle of it all. Debris and shit erewere. Are they NOT gonna fix this? I mean... the fact that I'm even here, rummagin' around an shit mean that the shit aint blocked off. Weredeydodatat? Moufuckas got busted ass buildings an shit scattered all over the place an shit. Fuk happened anyway? Or is this an everyday thing? "Oh... tower got blown up... must be Tuesday." Fk kinda shit is that?"

From the words she knew she agreed with him, but she was not sure if that was a good thing in this case. She liked the one who called her 'miss' and 'ma'am' better even if those sounded like something he should be calling someone twice her age. Perhaps she was old enough to be considered a ma'am, she had never thought about it.

"Why do you need a shinobi, Miss? Seeing as I am a shinobi and my friend over here seems to be a fighter, I am sure we would both qualify. What do you need us to do or help you with?"

"I need a shinobi for the message. But I also need a shinobi for when they find me again." She looked about herself nervously as she said that. As with any story, timing is everything and as if by prodigious appointment an arrow whizzed past her head through the tent cutting cleanly through not only the canvas by the librarian barrier to potentially strike Shiro or Akujin. Then a hailstorm of arrows shot through the tent.

OC: Shiro -- you know who is there.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Shiromaru could catch his breath from the rather long winded rant he had about this village as a whole, the woman had already somewhat explained what she was in such a panic for. Apparently someone was chasing her and that someone had just torn a piece of Shiro's Gi off of him with an arrow that Shiromaru managed to barely dodge due to his heightened reflexes. Taking no time to wait for another assault, Shiro sought to find his attacker. Following the direction that the arrow came from Shiro was met by a barrage of arrows. He had mostly recovered from his bout with the Toraono Kuro so he felt confident in his ability to use his higher level techniques. Focusing chakra into his left-dominant hand, Shiro unleashed a powerful wave of chakra in the form of a hand. Fist of Virtue: Humility in hopes to stop the barrage of arrows. He didn't take kindly to being attacked and this was only the beginning of his counter attack.

If all went well and the arrows were stopped, Shiro would begin to multiply his form. After-Images would litter the area as he hopped it would confuse his would be attacker.

Come out come out where ever you are.</B><i></i>
Actions:
Partial hit on initial arrow.

Attempt to stop following arrows with Fist of Virtue: Humility Special action Mastered and strike back at the attacker if possible.

Activate Defensive Technique while equipped with <B>Hands weapon and Synchronized Multipresence R3 to make it harder to be attacked

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh boy. This is great..." he thought to himself as he saw an arrow fly right back the damsel-in-distress and hit his "buddy." Not even a second to respond to what the ma'am needed and shit had hit the fan. He didn't want to have to fight if he didn't have to, but considering that arrows were flying through the tent at them, he needed to fight. He looked at the woman and said with a straight face and serious tone: "Stay right there. I will take care of this problem quickly." With that he turned his attention back to the problem at hand and his teammate.

It did not take long for a retaliation to occur from his "pal" as he saw a familiar jutsu to his own forming. Quickly, he yanked out his gloves and summoned an elemental clone taking on the traits of his one and only mastered ninjutsu that he worked on for months to perfect: Lightning. It was a nice creation but he needed to react quickly with a follow-up and he did with a jutsu very familiar to his "pal's" which would help protect their woman that was being hunted. If any arrows came towards him or his client, he would try to block them off before he sidestepped and tried to conceal himself momentarily to hit the adversaries. He would await the other man to go before he would follow that way the girl would be safe as much as possible. His clone would stay with her and attack if anyone got near her which he did not believe would happen, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

What did he get himself into tonight?

(OOC:
1. MFT: 284 words...really bad post :/
2. Actions:
-Use Initiative to equip Gloves: 0.5 AP
-Elemental Clone Mastered-Special Action to make it Lightning and have Stun Effect: 2 AP
-Fist of Sin Mastered-Special Action-Gluttony: 2.75 AP
-Shadow Step Strike Mastered: 2.25 AP
Note: If possible-wait till Shiromaru attacks for my last action. Also if I am targeted then do my second action and if not then just skip it.
3. Actions for Clone:
-Just protect the girl if someone gets too close!
4. Actions in a spoiler:
Actions for Me:
-Use Initiative to equip Gloves: 0.5 AP
-Elemental Clone Mastered-Special Action to make it Lightning and have Stun Effect: 2 AP
-Fist of Sin Mastered-Special Action-Gluttony: 2.75 AP
-Shadow Step Strike Mastered: 2.25 AP
Note: If possible-wait till Shiromaru attacks for my last action. Also if I am targeted then do my second action and if not then just skip it.

Actions for Clone:
-Just protect the girl if someone gets too close!

Glove attributes:
Name: Holy White Glove Numero Uno(AAA)
Damage Type: Unarmed
Accuracy Modifier: +2
Damage Modifier: -10% Base Damage
Weapon Effect: Can use hand-seals with this weapon.
Augments:
1. Bandages Wraps
2. Mirage
3. Daze

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya
NPC

An arrow zipped past her and nearly struck one of the men she had encountered. Her eyes wide and her brow furrowed, "not again. She ducked down and tried to hide behind some boxes as her eyes scanned for a way out. Past the men and down the aisle. Through the back of the tent, in the direction of the archer. To hide right where she was. None of the options seemed good and they seemed to go from bad to worse.

"Stay right there. I will take care of this problem quickly."

One of the shinobis (she assumed) ordered. It was a mandate that she would follow for now as she ducked down low and tried to keep out of sight. She could see shadows move, cast by the three men. She did not know if any of them were her allies or if they were also commissioned to kill her. All she could her was her heart pounding between her ears as she kept low to the ground and tried to peer out from under the left side of the tent. She was not interested in the fight, rather she was interested in a way out.

Nearby, Akujin put his gloves on. Perhaps never one to dirty his hands with the blood of others. Maybe because they looked cool. (=P) This being an opportune moment, Shiromaru being the louder and more noticed of the pair the first attack by the archer was focused on Shiromaru but he was ready for it. The archer drew back his bow string and released a singular arrow that whistled as it cut through the air and met Shiromaru's fist. The arrow tip cut into the young man's knuckle but he was more than hard-headed, his fist was rather durable as well. The shaft split down the middle on impact, the concussive force still felt up the length of the young man's arm he was still raring to fight.

Akujin's hands ran through a series of handseals. They were a complex array, his fingers danced through this likely practiced sequence and then from nothing same light and sparks. Made of pure electrical energy that snaked and arched, this was the genesis of a golem. It did not attack but rather stood vigil, approaching the tent the woman hid within the confines of. Its presence illuminated the tiny space, thousands of volts of energy inches away from the civilian she screamed. She was not injured by its presence despite the churning currents, they were not intended for her. Yet still, the scream was chilling as she cowered in the back of the tent.

Come out come out where ever you are.

Shiromaru was not a regular lad, that much was already certan considering his cocky attitude in a realm of shinobis trained from birth. Egos are squelched early in places such as these unless you have something to bring to the playground. This image a blur, as if reality itself was unfurling... bending... writhing about it. The archer attacked Shiro a second time, his quarry already identified despite the scream he relinquished yet another arrow. "Let's see ya punch your way through another boy," the archer announced from her vantage point not far. He did not meet his mark, it glided past the hazy young man. An unusual circumstance for the archer. His aim... excellent.

"But I found you," he muttered as his eyes focused on the tent. The tent from where he heard that terrible scream. Her last scream.

Akujin started to fade away, or perhaps he receded to the shadows when one started to blink. He pulled yet another arrow from his quiver, the long slender metallic weapon rested easily in his hands. Practiced and swift he aimed his third shot. Akujin barreled for the archer, likely leaping over the tent or at the very least some boxes as he assaulted the source of the attack yet somehow he remained hidden... Hidden enough that is, is fist clipped the archer's jaw. It did not hit him fully but the glancing blow was enough to cause the archer to turn his head and spit out a mouthful of blood. "Dammit," he complained. Was this woman worth the bounty at this point. How the hell did she continue to find people willing to fight for her? He gritted his teeth as he again settled his bow and prepared himself to take yet another shot.

What Happened?
  • Akujin uses Initiative to equip Gloves. (Rec. considered weapon mastery: unarmed)
  • The archer attacks Shiro with Terra Firma Shot. Attack Roll: 19. Evasion Roll: 3 [HIT] Suppression Roll: 63 [Failed]
    • Shiro attempts to stop the archer's attack with Fist of Virtue: Humility [Mastered]. Attack Roll: 18 Arrow Roll: 6 [Success]
      Damages have been reduced but the archer would have done more damage (but it only hurt a little).
  • Akujin creates anElemental Clone [Mastered] -- Lightning with Stun Effect:[/url]
  • Shiro activates Defensive Technique while equipped with Hands weapon and Synchronized Multipresence [Mastered].
  • Akujin attacks the archer with Shadow Step Strike Mastered Stealth Roll: 17 Awareness Roll: 8 [Success] Attack Roll: 2 Evasion Roll: 7. [Partial Hit]
  • The archer attempts to hit Shiro with Destruction Power Shot. Attack Roll: 11. Evasion Roll: 15. [MISS]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What had he found himself in? Shiromaru defended himself from the onslaught of arrows but he underestimated the volley and was grazed a few times by arrow tips. Luckily for Shiromaru there was no immediate sign of poison so he was good to go. His newly found 'friend' was still around and based on his actions this assailant was not with that annoyance of a man so Shiro would work with him for now. He cared little for the woman. Shiro was not raised as a mercenary so jobs only got done when there was the promise of payment. That woman had neither paid him nor promised to pay him so at this point he was fighting to defend himself due to being attacked. He wasn't the type to run from a situation, so even though he KNEW that the woman was the target he would fight this archer because the archer made the mistake of attacking Shiromaru.

Totally gonna brake the 4th wall with your face now you Avengers wannabe.Taking note of the plethora of clones his 'partner' created, Shiromaru would make things more interesting revealing a portion of his true power. Taking only a second to muster some chakra through his entire body, a spark of electrical chakra flashed across his body and there was sort of instant pressure that could be felt from his body and his skin now presented itself as a somewhat brighter redish tint. It was also notable that his eyes were now completely white. No, Shiromaru had not gone berserk, but he'd simple ascended to that of a higher plane of fighter. At that moment he would vanish from place in an attempt to warp to his would be attacker and pummel him with a barrage of punches and kicks meant to throw him off balance allowing for a stronger follow up strike. Shiromaru was in no mood for horseplay and wanted to end this quickly.
-Actions explained:

- Initiative open gates 5 and 6

Unreal clarity 1 basic strike - if successful, bandage follow up with Bandage Slam off the building to the ground below.

If that doesn't work attempt once more.

If it does not work once more Transform into Akujin

If attacked use Body Flicker to dodge + 4Hit Combo Mastered
If attacked use Flock of Shadows to dodge (if attacked after I've transformed into Akujin) + 4Hit Combo Mastered

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, this quarrel is going weird. I haven't been attacked yet, but it will only be a matter of time." he thought as he laid from his previous jutsu and was going into another barrage of handseals already as he saw his "ally" heading towards this archer. It seemed for these few seconds that they both wanted to end this silly fight quickly and move on with their lives. Akujin, however, was more interested in talking to this woman and figuring out what was going on unlike his partner. Why was she being targeted and why was she hiding? He understood she was shaken up from running, but she needed to answer his questions once the situation was calmed down and this archer was taken down and probably eventually killed by his "ally."

This all did not matter right now though as Akujin was going to play a different game with the archer now which was a mind game. His partner was showing off with changing his skin color and gaining some strength from what appeared to be the same god-given gift Akujin had, but Akujin could not believe that at all. That would be another question to ask once he got a chance, if this arrogant kid would actually take some time to chat. It didn't matter though as he finished his seals and the mind games were about to begin. Surely, this would be enough to slow him down and eventually put him out.

However, Akujin was not going to take any chances and he was going to follow his "partner's" trail and head towards the archer as well. He was not dumb however, he would allow the foolish kid to attack him head on and get struck by more arrows while he swooped in to finish off the man. If one thing was for sure since Akujin got here, it was that he was going to have to change his lifestyle and try to protect himself better. This was a test for himself and to everyone that was around. If he could protect this woman, it would also help his confidence and it would go a long way from remembering those nightmares from Stone where all those people died on his watch in the hospital.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actions for Akujin:
1. Hemorragic Fever Mastered on the Archer with Special Action: Hypovolemic Shock: 3 AP
2. 16-Hit Combo Mastered at Archer: 2.25 AP
3. Tiger Hook Mastered at Archer: 1.75 AP
4. Eagle Drop Mastered at Archer: 2.75 AP

Conditionals for Akujin:
None, be a badass

Actions for Lightning Clone:
1. Stand and look pretty: 0 AP
2. If client is attacked, protect her or block: ??? AP
3. If she tries to run, follow her and basic strike her: ??? AP

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya
NPC

Totally gonna brake the 4th wall with your face now you Avengers wannabe.

"Avenger wha--"

Shiromaru's eyes went white. It did not look like the pearly gaze of the Hyuuga's famed Byakugan but something else entirely. The first gate -- The Gate of Pain was breached. Shiromaru would feel as if the energies of the universe were flowing within him. Then the second gate was broken, The Gate of Limit. Something he might not feel the effects of immediately, but his opponent surely would. As the devastating force of his powerful attacks shatters their defenses and breaks them at their very physical core.

Before the Archer could blink Shiromaru struck the Archer not once but twice, moving so quickly his eyes could not even register a flicker in the moments he moved to attack. This was not his lucky day. Thwarted not once but twice while pursuing this bounty, perhaps he should have just turned the other way as fate had other plans for him. Alas he defied these fates, thinking he had found his meal-ticket in the wake of devastating circumstances. Shiromaru's bandages came unfurled in this attack, wrapping around his opponent. With a heave and a swing Shiromaru tugs the archer off the rooftop and onto the ground below.

The archer's movements might seem slow to Shiromaru, the action certainly felt delayed for the archer as he plummeted to the hard unforgiving ground below. His arrows being pulled from his quiver as he was pulled over the ledge, he released a single of arrows in a desperate attempt to hit his quarry. The rest of his arrows fell from his hand as he smashed into the ground below.

***BANG!***
<i>
</i>

The Archer landed on his back. The fake sky of Sunagakure, presently broken and bleak would likely be one of the last things he ever saw.

Amaya screamed in terror as the arrow ripped through the wall of the space she was cowering. Before the arrow could hit her, the creation made by one of the strangers stood in the projectile's path and pierced it. The clone was instantly destroyed, disappearing in a flash of light. She scurried to the other side of the small space she occupied, she did not dare peer through the hole that the dangerous projectile had made moments after that terrible crash.

Outside. Akujin was about to ensure the Archer's fate.

With illusions at his command, Akujin was about to be the first to transmit Ebola in Sunagakure or at the very least a reasonable facsimile. This genjutsu tricks the body to the very core, altering the coagulation cascade in the human body. A relatively under-appreciated factor in human longevity, without proper coagulation even a papercut could become life-threatening. Thankfully for the archer, this did not happen before he was hurled from the building -- otherwise this man would have been nothing more than a pile of pudding.

The archer was able to get off another shot, it hit Akujin in the chest, thankfully avoiding anything vital but enough to smart like the dickens.

Akujin ensured that Shiromaru's attack was followed up with a brutal assault. Most of the attacks somehow missed, perhaps it was his wrath that causes most to hit the earth rather than the disoriented Archer as the heard-packed earth cracked on either side of the merc. The archer coughed up blood as the final punch landed. The archer barely had the chance to take in a huff of air before another punch came in from the side, striking the once handsome Archer in the jaw. Blood ran from his nostrils after the strike landed. He was bleeding out.

uIesB.png

What Happened?
  • Shiromaru uses Initiative to open Gates 5 and 6.
  • Shiromaru uses Unreal Clarity to basic strike the Archer.
    • Attack Roll: 16 | Evasion Roll: 1. HIT
      Bleed Roll: 40. Failed to cause bleed.
      • As discussed previously initiative does not stack with unreal clarity so a 3 AP action cannot be prioritized, however a 1 AP action an be prioritized separate from the initiative actions. [Link to Discussion Topic Regarding This]
  • Shiromaru uses Bandage Wraps - Special Action Bandage Pull to pull the Archer off the building.
    • No roll exists for this, but this is a pseudomod and creativity always leads to good things... OK, not always, sometimes if the idea is good.
      • Basic Attack Roll: 18 Evasion: 5 Success!
        --Insert Fall Damage --
  • The Archer attacks Amaya with a Hawkeye Technique: See the Wind.
    • Attack Roll: 20 Evasion Roll: 16. Amaya has been Critically HIT!
      • Akujin's Lightning Clone attempted to block the attack.
        • In the present system this is not possible to do as a stated action but I am going with it because it is a pesudomod, I just do not want it to be used in this way in a real fight because that is not good. Again, creatvity causes good things to happen if it is a good idea.
          Clone was destroyed!
  • Akujin attacks the Archer with Hemorragic Fever Mastered with Special Action: Hypovolemic Shock.
    • Attack Roll: 20 Evasion Roll: 3 HIT (Crit)
  • The Archer attempts to hit Akujin with Terra Firma Shot
    • Attack Roll: 16 Evasion Roll: 8 HIT!
  • Akujin attacks the Archer with 16-Hit Combo Mastered
    • Attack Roll: 14 Evasion Roll: 10
      Attack Roll: 4 Evasion Roll: 13 MISS
      Attack Roll: 2 Evasion Roll: 13 MISS
      Attack Roll: 15 Evasion Roll: 16 MISS
      Attack Roll: 18 Evasion Roll: 8 HIT!
      Attack Roll: 13 Evasion Roll: 11 MISS
      Attack Roll: 3 Evasion Roll: 14 MISS
      Attack Roll: 6 Evasion Roll: 20 MISS
      Attack Roll: 2 Evasion Roll: 20 MISS
      Attack Roll: 6 Evasion Roll: 2 MISS
      Attack Roll: 10 Evasion Roll: 18 MISS
      Attack Roll: 14 Evasion Roll: 2 HIT!
      Attack Roll: 3 Evasion Roll: 7 HIT!
      Attack Roll: 19 Evasion Roll: 8 HIT!
      Attack Roll: 12 Evasion Roll: 9 HIT!
      Attack Roll: 6 Evasion Roll: 16 MISS
      • Bleed Roll: 35 -- Hemorrhagic Fever (1 AP cost)
  • The Archer lacks the AP for his next intended attack.
  • Akujin attacks the Archer with Tiger Hook Mastered
    • Attack Roll: 20 Evasion Roll: 3 CRITICAL HIT!
      • Bleed Roll: 28 -- Hemorrhagic Fever (1 AP cost)
      • Akujin attacks the Archer with Eagle Drop Mastered
        • You do not have the AP to do this because of the special action attached to your attacks

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Was there a change to the Gates? I was under the impression that any gate could be opened in any order at any time. (I wanted to open 5 and 6. Not 1 and 2.)

IC:

Shiromaru had done what he intended. The height from their starting point added with the centrifugal force combined with the speed of their decent followed up nicely by the sudden impact to the ground should have ended the archer. Truthfully, the boy may have gone a bit overboard but so far the man was still alive.

If only a little...

Not too far away, Shiromaru peered at the man's broken body as it laid facing the false sky of this village.

You dead Hawkey-... Uh... Mr.Archer man? and as if by some cosmic joke suddenly here was his would be teammate beating this broken man to a pulp and the hilarious thing about it was that some of his attacks missed. How inexperienced was this guy? Shiromaru thought to himself;

[color]He literally cannot move... how are you missing?</I><I>[/color] But that was something the man wouldn't know to respond to unless he could read minds. Which he very well might have been able to but ultimately Shiromaru didn't care.

After the assault ended, and the smoke cleared and debris settled Shiromaru looked upon the beaten man, then back to Akujin then back to the archer.

"Well... you're were an NPC. It was bound to happen sooner or later.<i></i> Allowing his energy to fade back to normal levels, Shiromaru's skin faded back to its original light brown color and his pupils returned. Nonchalantly the boy casually asked Akujin.

So... is whats her face still alive?<i></i> He didn't really care one way or another but he'd heard her scream upon slamming the archer's head into the ground so he wasn't sure if she was dead or not.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Finally, it is over." he said as he looked at the archer's lifeless body covered in blood from his illusion and actual fists driving into the poor soul's body. It was a surprise to him that his 16-hit combo had almost completely missed its mark as the archer was just lying in a heap. An unfortunate stroke of luck is what had happened, but the deed was done and the archer was not moving so he had successfully protected the woman, but now he wanted some definite answers from her and what was entirely going on. He couldn't leave right away though as his "partner" had decided to make some arrogant mark towards the archer and asked about the woman. Akujin would just shrug his shoulders and say: "No idea. I was out here with you, I am heading back to check on her."

With that he waved a goodbye to the man and proceeded to walk back to the tent. On his way back, he would have his hand radiate a green aura as he placed his left hand on the part of him that had gotten hit by the arrow. It seemed the arrow had missed any vital organs nor would have him away from action for awhile. He smirked as that archer was no match at all and it was somewhat sad that the other man had failed to even do anything. Exactly how weak was this man that was partnering with him? It didn't matter as he quickened his pace to try to get back to the tent as soon as possible. He just hoped that she was still there and alive since he had seen an arrow he believed to fly towards that tent from the archer, but there could be other people hiding in the shadows waiting to attack. Hell, he could be walking right into an ambush for all he knew! But if anyone was hiding and they were like the archer, he wasn't worried. Personally, he didn't like fighting but if he needed to, he would just pull out all the stops. That archer only showed a portion of his strength, and he would still not pull it all out. Nope, not with this other guy still around. He didn't need to know everything.

Sighing, he would arrive back to the tent and pray that their friend was still in there. If she was, he would ask her how she was and if she needed any medical attention. If she wasn't there, he would just stand there dumbfounded and try to find a clue of where she went. He was confident she was there as his clone had gotten hit and he heard her scream. But you could never be sure!

He wondered what his "partner" was doing out there. Assuming the mentality that Akujin had seen from him, he either left the area already or he was going to kill that archer. He assumed the first option as the black-toned, white-haired individual didn't seem to thrilled to be here in the first place. Either way, Akujin didn't care and he was more concerned about the woman as her life was in danger and still could be. He just couldn't believe he decided to use such an anguishing genjutsu on someone that wasn't truly threatening him, but hopefully the guy would be out of suffer soon enough.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I misunderstood. My bad and yes you are right Kagemaru. Will edit that -- do you need to change your post??? Been making these posts on my phone because I have been stuck at work and running errands because my household was reduced to one vehicle these past few weeks because the other as broke but soon to be fixed (hopefully).

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If it doesn't change anything in the post, then its fine. Realistically it would just make me better suited to do what I did in your mod so its not a real big deal.

Just waiting on your post now. Take your time. You know I know what phone posts are like...

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I only do it when I am working. You got me on my back-to-back series of shifts where I make my posts between patients. I am going to be working on your post between patients today.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This looks bad...

A small dent in the ground where the archer had fallen, cradled the semi-conscious young man. The hard-packed earthen floor was cracked from the sudden concussive impact. His legs were broken, his left more obviously displaced than his right. His pelvis was cracked, as was his sacrum. His spleen was bruised and swollen. He coughed up another mouthful of blood between gurgling gasps. Yep, that was the fractured rib and a punctured lung.

So when I say this looks "bad"? I promise you it feels worse.

The Archer was semi-conscious, aware enough to understand his damaged state here in these shit-stained streets. The 'stars' were kinds mice, not that a one of them was real. He had no seen 'real stars' since he was a tot. He had never given them much thought before, not here... living in these Sunan slums fighting for a crust of bread and always living on the edge of destruction.

"You dead Hawkeye... Uh... Mr. Archer man?"

Shiromaru called from above breaking the fourth wall, grammar be dammed.

"Well... you're were an NPC. It was bound to happen sooner or later."</B><i></i>

It was true, he was a nameless, near faceless NPC who was described primarily by his vocation and his preferred fighting style. His name, "Mr. Archer man", his wife "Mrs. Archer man", any bastard Hawkeyes running about "'lil-orphan Archer men." But like any worthwhile NPC, they had a purpose in the storyline: often to prove the hero's prowess as a fighter, to gain the gratitude of the girl or to provide information. Sometimes they provide all three.

"So... Is what's her face still alive?"

<B>"No idea. I was out here with you, I am heading back to check on her."<i></i>

Amaya was the furthest thing from a ninja and she had the instinct of a do-do bird. Not to say she was dumb, but survival in this sort of game was not her forte. The archer's wild shots failed to hit their mark, but they gave her a good scare. In the fight or flight response, her choice was almost always 'flight.' she saw through the rip in the tent the archer fall. Her 'Guardian' died. She crouched low and made her way out the front of the tent. She did not get far before she heard Shiromaru and Akujin's exchange which ended with him checking on her. She did reach about three offices, or rather tents from her primary hiding place when she scurried inside.

In the first tent, the one she was stowed away in, there was no note or map pointing him to her whereabouts. However, surely the eye of a shinobi even in the absence of particularly keen senses would note a displaced slightly swaying flap on a tent nearly adjacent. Or perhaps a more brutish approach would yield similar benefit. Less than a minute had transpired, she could not have gotten far. No tents= less places to hide.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night was cool and the air was fabricated. Shiromaru was still pretty hyped up on adrenaline but it was quickly fading away as the action came to a halt.

His archer friend laying in his own little crater gurgled blood in response to Shiromaru asking if he was alive or not.

I'll take that as a 'Soon to be no.' Even if the man was still alive, he was in no shape to do anything even remotely dangerous to the boy. Shiromaru had never blatantly killed anyone so this was somewhat of a first for him but he'd also never seen death several times before so this was not a big shock to him. A sign of his inexperience with killing was that Shiromaru thought it would be a good idea to let the man wither into the arms of Shikiyo on his own instead of putting this blood coughing soul to rest with a kunai to the brain. So Shiromaru would do what any other boy trained to be a mercenary would do instead...

Press 'X' to loot body. He said with a confident smile on his face.

That terror stricken girl several stories up was the last thing on his mind. Shiro was currently focused on finding anything of value on this would be assassin. He was sure the man wouldn't mind since he couldn't take it with him anyway. He'd take the man's equipment, any money or things of value and maybe the shades he was wearing if they didn't get too banged up.
Loot body
Body Switch w/ after image if attacked.

If looting is successful, head back up to where Akujin and girl is.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back