Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Helping a friend on how to...

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Swim... He was going to help a friend on how to swim, it wasn't that cold yet in these times and he honestly had already been around for a while. His clothing was on a stack neatly with all his belongings. Altho he had made sure to not bring anything expensive, he did bring some food with him to share around.

"I wonder if he will show up or that he won't... At least this place has some levels of sort to learn how to swim." he spoke out loud and would place chakra to the palms of his hands to create a surface on the water while pulled himself out of it. That was when he sat on the water and left his feet dangling. He was at least decent at this water chakra thing. He still remembered how he learned it hisemlf, so obviously there was room for improvement.

"Ah- right..." He muttered and made a few handseals. A ghost like humanoid came forth from a puff of smoke so he had some company. "Olla!" he greeted the other and chatted for a bit.

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi rushed around his apartment, throwing clothes over his shoulder as he dug through his closet trying to decide what to wear. He flashed back to the class that Sennin Nao had taught on waterwalking, and how horribly that had ended. He had almost drowned, and probably would have had his friend Akio not swam down to grab him as he hit the bottom of the basin that Nao had created and filled for them. Shuddering at the thought, he looked at the shirt he held in his hands. A simple black tank top, that should work. He dug around in the bottom of the closet and came up with some comfortable black shorts, which he threw on as well before heading out of the house.

Normally he would be embarrassed to admit that he didn't know how to swim. Hell, he was 18 years old! He was a full fledged member of ANBU, not that many people knew that. So how did he not know how to do something as simple as swim? Oh well. Kiri felt comfortable around Nova, so it was only natural that he revealed this secret about himself and the other man had offered to teach him how to swim! So, of course, Kiri couldn't turn him down. He was thinking tactically, of course. What if he were on a mission, and somehow ended up submerged in water? What was he going to do, just flounder and drown? No. That wasn't going to work. So he took Nova up on the offer and they decided to meet at the Valley of the End. Thankfully, there weren't usually many people around, so it should hopefully be a private lesson. Kiri stopped to grab some drinks at a nearby market before heading out, rushing to their meeting point. "Hey Nova! I hope you haven't been waiting long! Here, I got you a coffee!"

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nova would smile bright as he heard the other coming, pulling one leg out of the water and placing it on the surface he would then stand on top of it. "ooi! Kiri! "he spoke with the name shortened. He thought right after if the other even minded that he did. He got fully out of the water and balanced himself on top of the water before walking to Kiri. "Thank you for the coffee." He spoke as he took a towel and wrapped it around himself while holding the warm liquid. "Sure is nice" He spoke and grinned. "I got us some fire wood in case it gets too cold when getting out of the water. Yes... it will suck to stand out here and tomorrow we both may feel like shizzle." He managed to stop himself from saying shat.

"I did not wait too long, managed to scout the area a little to see where and what we can use for practices. I hope to get you swimming today" He would grin and take a sip of the coffee." Ohh.. heaven" he would sit down and look towards Kiri. uhm... I hope you do have a swimshort..." He said as he pointed to kiri. "If not... Uhm... Are we the same size..?" He would think and size them up. He himself was 1.77cm... Yes, he did got close to kiri there.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back