Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here I am, There I Go [Entering Country]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo fell to his knees in the snow and kissed the ground, his now dark skin contrasting with the white flakes. "I missed you Lightning! I'll never leave you again!" His eyes sparkled as he looked towards the village. "I'm coming Saeko! I'm cooooomiiiiiing!" Tomo took off at a sprint just as Takama reached the border. He smirked at the unintentional implication and shook his head. "I really messed you up...didn't I? I've never known you to be so...spunky." He cupped his hands to shout at his sibling disappearing over the horizon. "You're not going to make it if you start running now!" But despite the logic, Tomo couldn't stop. He was too excited to be back to his native country.

[Entering the Country with PC Mochizuki Tomo and NPC Mochizuki Takama]
[Runtime 30 Minutes]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back