Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here To Help [Free R]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma stood before the devastation that had been wrought upon this Country the centre of it all, it did not bode well at all. Sighing he took out a smoke and ignited the end with a snap of his fingers. Inhaling he couldn't help but feel a building rage this was Seika's homeland and they had dared to attack it. "I'll find those responsible for this tragedy and kill them all. Each one will be brought before her before I kill them." Exhaling a cloud of smoke he began walking away from the devastation. Perhaps he'd find someone who still needed some help, better yet maybe he'd find someone with some information. He continued walking through the debris taking his time to look over the scene maybe he'd find something that had been missed. Maybe someone would find him, when he was stuck for what to do he usually left it to the fates. The 6'4ft tall demon walked in his charcoal black Geta, wearing the Toroano robes they had provided for him, the half-demons tail flicked with disinterest as he strolled. The large summoning scroll tied to his back, swaying with each step. Runic markings of curse seals could be seen trailing down his limbs, those sanguine eyes surveyed the area.

"I wonder what the Council and Kazekage are doing to rebuild and get things back into order." he said to himself having another satisfying draw of his smoke, surely there could be something he could do maybe he'd try to find an official and see if they needed any help with matters.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's nice to get out of Palais..." Kagari said outloud as he took in the scenery around the Ruins. He took in the soft wind as he looked over the scenic overlook area, scanning the wide area of what once was. Kagari had only moved here recently and haven't gotten a "proper" tour of the area.

With his mother busy with work and him; learning the skills of being a Grade-A ninja, there was really no time for sightseeing. But now; with some well earned freetime on his hand, and the blessing from his mother; explore a little. There's only so much a thirteen year old boy could do staying at home; especially The Palais district.

Ugh, the word Palais brings a shiver to Kagari's mind. The infested zone of scum and villany fills the air. The area, jam packed with people who are borderline homeless are forced to be mixed in with gangsters, junkies, and women of pleasure. Palais is never quite at anytime, loud noises of people shuffling about below or the occasinal disruptive nosies in the apartments from neighbors; you feel like you're just being choked from the atmosphere.

But this place, this place was so much different. It was so open, so majestic. The sand blowing against the deformed rocks as a gale picked up, the Pyramid overlooking the entire city; and the overall view of all of Suna was such a sight. The Ruins of Kazekage tower were truly beautiful; a sign of what once was, letting the onlooker wonder what happend.

Kagari breathed in the air, and breathed a sigh of relief. "Well, it isn't so bad here." He then turned his attention to the people around the area. Not many people were around, the occasinal tourist like him were around. But something caught his eye, among the orange and brown, there was a black spot. Kagari was curious, this singluar black spot stood out among the rest. This person was practically draped in black, with a large scroll on his back. "You don't see many monks around here..." Kagari said to himself, all his attention focused on this stranger.

WC: 356 words

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma stood before some of the debris and he couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him. Deciding it was nothing of concern he began walking to a nearby group of tourists perhaps they'd have some interesting information. When there it was that feeling again, his tail flicked at his annoyance with himself for not being able to find the source his instincts had never been wrong. Closing his eyes he stood there letting I dark demonic aura sweep over the valley. Until he found the source of the feeling, what appeared to be a small boy was watching him. He seemed to have a well developing chakra system meaning he was most assuredly a shinobi in training. Smiling the demon figured he could have himself some fun, kids liked pranks right?

"Child did your mother not tell you its rude to stare?" his will would reach out to the youths if he let it the dark feeling in he would hear those words in his mind.

Next the demon opened up a Void to the Enma's plane stepping through it and re-appearing near the youth. "I'm going to devour your soul!" he'd say in a over the top mock voice leering at the boy before bursting into laughter. "I'm sorry kid just messing with you, so what up never seen a demon before?" he would say puffing on his smoke as he closed the portal to hell behind him. Those blood colored eyes stared at the boy waiting for a response, two long demonic horns protruded from his forehead. Not too mention the long and obviously demonic tail that flicked impatiently behind the demon. If the boy looked closely he'd notice the mans hands were slightly claw-like, with runic glyphs barely showing at the wrists of his sleeves and neck. His razor sharp teeth were revealed in that devilish grin as the smoke hung out of his mouth. Standing a massive 6'4ft he towered over the boy as he introduced himself "I am Miroku Akkuma, Demon Sage and High Lord of Hell." he would say in a calm tone with a friendly look in his eyes that was a stark contrast to their sanguine color.

CRPJ:
3: Name of Jutsu: Devils Gate [Demonic Ancestry + Gate of Enma Mastered]

CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma to warp within a topic, by moving through Enma's plane. By creating his own version of the Gate, a black void opens up absorbing the half-demon and warping him to his required destination. Can take a single person into through the gate with him, entering Enma's plane.

Example RP of how it will be used: Akkuma was meant to be meeting an informant in one of local pubs to gather information in regards to a small gang who had been causing a lot of trouble. Not wanting to be late or risk being followed he used his Devils Gate jutsu to move through Enma's plane appearing at his destination.

Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to open the Gate in the heat of battle the chakra manipulation and focus required would be impossible in the heat of battle. Attempting to do so could trap one in Enma's plane forever, a place no one wishes to be trapped.

Limitations:
*Only usable within single topics [So cannot be used to move between topics
*Cannot be used for things such as Forced Exit/Entry, Running/Fleeing, etc.
*If wishing to warp with someone else requires their OOC permission.

Demonic Mindlink {Approved in link provided above}
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma and up to X-amount of people to communicate via telepathy.
Example RP of how it will be used: Akkuma could feel the meeting heading down a bad road and decided to inform the others of their next actions "Alright be prepared watch the guards I'll get the old man." thought the demon he heard his teams acknowledgements and their usual rowdy thoughts of what they'd do should that happen. Chuckling he smiled a wide devilish grin as the first guard reached for his katana "Now!" thought the sage and his team disabled the two guards before they could even get a strike off. While Akkuma moved with blinding speed towards the old man coming to a stop in front of him. "Now that was silly wasn't it..." he said with a confident grin upon his face.
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to maintain that kind of link in the heat of battle the chakra control required to accomplish such a feat is impossible to acquire.
Red is Demonic Mindlink

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Child did your mother not tell you its rude to stare?" his will would reach out to the youths if he let it the dark feeling in he would hear those words in his mind.
<i>
</i>

Kagari jolted a little, suprsied by the sudden whisper in his brain. It made him feel uneasy, as if something was suppresing him down; and unbearable almost feelling of ill intent boroughed into his soul. He tired to shake off the feeling when all of a sudden out of nowhere a dark void appeared at his side; and out stepping the man he spotted earlier.

</B>
Next the demon opened up a Void to the Enma's plane stepping through it and re-appearing near the youth. "I'm going to devour your soul!" he'd say in a over the top mock voice leering at the boy before bursting into laughter. "I'm sorry kid just messing with you, so what up never seen a demon before?" he would say puffing on his smoke as he closed the portal to hell behind him. Those blood colored eyes stared at the boy waiting for a response, two long demonic horns protruded from his forehead. Not too mention the long and obviously demonic tail that flicked impatiently behind the demon. If the boy looked closely he'd notice the mans hands were slightly claw-like, with runic glyphs barely showing at the wrists of his sleeves and neck. His razor sharp teeth were revealed in that devilish grin as the smoke hung out of his mouth. Standing a massive 6'4ft he towered over the boy as he introduced himself "I am Miroku Akkuma, Demon Sage and High Lord of Hell." he would say in a calm tone with a friendly look in his eyes that was a stark contrast to their sanguine color.
<i>
</i>

He wasn't all black like Kagari thought, in fact the only portion that was black was his sandals. Maybe it was the aura gave off that made you think he was pure black?

"....." Kagari just stared blankly at the man in front of him. The man was, peculiar; a bit flamboyant from his entrance. The void thingy was suprising; but the weird sense of humor, wardrobe, and overall speech just made Kagari stand there; staring awkwardly gawking at Akkuma.

Finally when he could actually piece words again, he finally spoke.

"Ahem, uh-First;I think that devouring my soul is illegal in certain parts of Suna." Trying to play along with Akkuma's style of humor.
"And second, yeah. I've never seen a demon before. I've seen those weird masks that you see at festivals and the plays that my family used to run; but not a actual <B>real live demon." Kagari said as he started coughing from inhaling some of the second hand smoke.

Waving his hand trying to swat the nauesous air out of his face, he introduced himself.
"I'm Kagari; I'm not a demon sage nor a person from hell; although when I used to live in the desert it sure felt like it sometimes." Kagari spoke as he scratched his head; laughing a little.
"I"m a academy student here in Suna. It's nice to meet you; Akkuma-San." Kagari then smiled a bit; still unerved at the whole situation. Maybe it was the apperance of this man that was suprising or the fact he can talk to you telepathically; he was obviously not your everday ninja.

Kagari scanned him for a bit and tried to find his headband orr anything that could identify his village; he couldn't find one. "Maybe he's undercover, or a council member. Or something, definatley something." Kagari thought to himself.
"I didn't know that shinobis could also be demons." Kagari said as he scratched his head.

WC: 388 Words. (My parts)

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma was surprised by the boy he was braver than Akkuma had given him credit for, not only did he seem able to easily come to terms with the fact he was a demon. But he even worked up the courage to give the demon a taste of his own medicine 'Brave child...' Akkuma thought to himself with smile. "Well since I'm a Legend of sorts I'm sure the guard will let it slip..." he said with a large devilish grin before laughing, although he didn't say he was joking that time. "I must say for a child who's never seen a demo before your taking it quite well, although I thought being a Sunagakurian child you'd be used to demons. Since the Toraono Clan is a demon clan." he said before realizing the child could be a refugee or immigrant, he probably should think more about these things before he spoke.

"Also I'm not from Hell...but my Dad is. But I'll kill him soon enough but that's a story for another time." he'd say taking another puff on his smoke listening to the boys next words Akkuma certainly was eccentric. "Well Kagari just because your not a demon doesn't mean you can't acquire power comparable to that of one...Sunagakure is a fie village. But I bet I could give you the...proper guidance to power if you were up for the challenge. Its not a path for the weak or unambitious ninja, this is the path of Legends." he'd say smiling at the boys words 'To have the naivety of children, unaware of the evils in this world their governments use.' he thought to himself with another grin.

"I'm no mere shinobi Kagari-san I'm an S-Rank Mercenary and I practice quite a few 'forbidden arts' you might say. Head of the Miroku Clan and Ex-Anbu of Kirigakure. Sage of the Bears and High Lord of Hell...I've taught students around the globe arts that took them vastly ahead of their peers. I've made friends of kage's and enemies {he muttered the enemies part, Kagari would be able to hear it if he tried} soon Sunagakure will be somewhat of a homeland for me. Therefor I have a...vested interested to make some allies here and help strengthen its military. Hopefully making some friends along the way, what do you want from life?" he asked in that charmingly devilish tone those sanguine colored eyes were locked with the boys.

MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
Akkuma was surprised by the boy he was braver than Akkuma had given him credit for, not only did he seem able to easily come to terms with the fact he was a demon. But he even worked up the courage to give the demon a taste of his own medicine 'Brave child...' Akkuma thought to himself with smile. "Well since I'm a Legend of sorts I'm sure the guard will let it slip..." he said with a large devilish grin before laughing, although he didn't say he was joking that time. "I must say for a child who's never seen a demon before you're taking it quite well, although I thought being a Sunagakurian child you'd be used to demons; since the Toraono Clan is a demon clan." he said before realizing the child could be a refugee or immigrant, he probably should think more about these things before he spoke.
<i>
</i>

"I guess I'm used to seeing weird things. I live in the "seedy" underworld down there." Kagari pointed torwards Palais. It was easy to spot, a faint red huge burst out from the district when you looked at it. "I've never heard of the Toraono Clan actually; maybe a while back we discussed it back at the academy but I've never really studied any of the native clans to Suna."

"Also I'm not from Hell...but my Dad is. But I'll kill him soon enough but that's a story for another time." he'd say taking another puff on his smoke listening to the boys next words Akkuma certainly was eccentric. "Well Kagari just because your not a demon doesn't mean you can't acquire power comparable to that of one...Sunagakure is a fie village. But I bet I could give you the...proper guidance to power if you were up for the challenge. Its not a path for the weak or unambitious ninja, this is the path of Legends." he'd say smiling at the boys words 'To have the naivety of children, unaware of the evils in this world their governments use.' he thought to himself with another grin.
<i>
</i>

'Wait...hell? Right, Demon thingy.' Kagari said to himself. It was still shocking after the discovery of demons to exist in Suna, or in fact the world. Even though Kagari traveled a lot as a kid, he only encountered other fellow humans and the occasional race that were foreign to him; but nothing like this. The other thing that slightly bothered him was that Akkuma may have some contempt for his father; Kagari knew not to be overly curious and press him for why so he decided to leave that topic alone.

The thing that caught his attention was the offer from Akkuma; it was enticing to say the least. "I can, become like you?" Kagari asked, hesitaintly. Kagari did want to become strong; he wanted to prove his worth, to be able to provide a better life for him and his mother. But he was cautious on how he got powerful; he didn't want to take any unnecessary risks. Especially from a unkown stranger.

<COLOR color="#0000BF">"I'm no mere shinobi Kagari-san I'm an S-Rank Mercenary and I practice quite a few 'forbidden arts' you might say. Head of the Miroku Clan and Ex-Anbu of Kirigakure. Sage of the Bears and High Lord of Hell...I've taught students around the globe arts that took them vastly ahead of their peers. I've made friends of kage's and enemies {he muttered the enemies part, Kagari would be able to hear it if he tried} soon Sunagakure will be somewhat of a homeland for me. Therefor I have a...vested interested to make some allies here and help strengthen its military. Hopefully making some friends along the way, what do you want from life?" he asked in that charmingly devilish tone those sanguine colored eyes were locked with the boys.
<i>
</i>

"You would offer me this, a complete stranger; let a lone a kid that just stared at you from a distance?" Kagari asked, a bit skeptical of the offer. he wasn't skeptical at how powerful Akkuma was, there was no question. His aura gave off as if someone who had traveled the world, done many great things, and seen countless battles. I mean the whole teleporting thing also kinda helped.

"And what I want?" Kagari thought for a little, the thought never occured to him. he did have hopes and dreams, he's a pre-teen after all. But he never really saw where he would be going, the end of the road, the "what would you be in 5 years?" type of question.

"I just want to survive."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma wondered what the area the boy referred to was like perhaps it was similar to the Sordid Avenue in Kumogakure or sleazy alleys of Kirigakure. Taking note of its location he would be sure to go there perhaps he could help clean up the area. Plus the demon wasn't to surprised that the boy didn't know about the Toraono clan perhaps they just didn't line up with any interests he had. Not too mention he seemed to be taking the whole demon thing quite well, perhaps he didn't really understand so he had no reason to fear. Those sanguine eyes flashed as the boy asked if he could become like him. "Of course you could...anything is possible with the right ambition, jutsu and knowledge." he would say with a devilish grin. Though the boys next words made the Demon Sage's tail flick with annoyance.

"What makes you think that you don't deserve such an offer?" the demon gestured to the masses below them moving much like a large insect colony. "Rather then stay down amongst the masses you climbed to the top looking for something better, something else. Whether you knew it or not you were seeking fate and it has chosen to answer you." he would say with that shark-like grin before moving to the edge of the cliff taking a seat, letting his legs hang over the edge. "Let me tell you something boy.." with those words he looked down at the swarming masses below him. Pointing to the same seedy area that the student had pointed out.

"When I was a child back in Kirigakure, my mother wanted nothing to do with me. Same could be said for my father, so I lived on the streets. Raising myself I stole what I needed and fought to survive. If I'd kept on that path I would have ended up dead in a gutter somewhere before my thirteenth birthday. Fortunately an Anbu Captain came across me one day and instead of deciding to put me down. He gave me a roof over my head, paid for my tuition into the Academy and trained me so I could master my abilities...thanks to him I was able to get my life in order. Not long after becoming a Genin I was not only promoted to Chuunin but chosen as a Anbu candidate. Soon enough I was a full fledged Anbu and the leader of my own clan by the age of seventeen." he would look at the youth smiling. "Fate found me one day and thanks to that I wasn't able to just survive but thrive. Now my reach spans countries and even Kage's weigh my words heavily." with those words he flicked his nearly burned out smoke into the air over the cliff.

"When fate came to me I embraced it...will you do the same?" he asked the student before going "Also what is your name your yet to divulge it." he said with a sly grin, those sanguine eyes staring at him.

MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B></COLOR>
Akkuma wondered what the area the boy referred to was like perhaps it was similar to the Sordid Avenue in Kumogakure or sleazy alleys of Kirigakure. Taking note of its location he would be sure to go there perhaps he could help clean up the area. Plus the demon wasn't to surprised that the boy didn't know about the Toraono clan perhaps they just didn't line up with any interests he had. Not too mention he seemed to be taking the whole demon thing quite well, perhaps he didn't really understand so he had no reason to fear. Those sanguine eyes flashed as the boy asked if he could become like him. "Of course you could...anything is possible with the right ambition, jutsu and knowledge." he would say with a devilish grin. Though the boys next words made the Demon Sage's tail flick with annoyance.
<i>
</i>

Kagari nodded as he listened to what now has developed into sort of a mini lecture; or some sort of lesson.
<B>"What makes you think that you don't deserve such an offer?" the demon gestured to the masses below them moving much like a large insect colony. "Rather then stay down amongst the masses you climbed to the top looking for something better, something else. Whether you knew it or not you were seeking fate and it has chosen to answer you." he would say with that shark-like grin before moving to the edge of the cliff taking a seat, letting his legs hang over the edge. "Let me tell you something boy.." with those words he looked down at the swarming masses below him. Pointing to the same seedy area that the student had pointed out.

Kagari sweatdropped a bit when he realized he had been to presumptious; 'I forget that I'm not the only shinobi whos trying to get better...' He mentally slapped himself in the forehad, this person was obviously one who you wouldn't want to mess with, upset or disapoint. 'Ah, maybe he had already someone in mind to train here in Suna.' Kagari pondered.

<COLOR color="#000080">"When I was a child back in Kirigakure, my mother wanted nothing to do with me. Same could be said for my father, so I lived on the streets. Raising myself I stole what I needed and fought to survive. If I'd kept on that path I would have ended up dead in a gutter somewhere before my thirteenth birthday. Fortunately an Anbu Captain came across me one day and instead of deciding to put me down. He gave me a roof over my head, paid for my tuition into the Academy and trained me so I could master my abilities...thanks to him I was able to get my life in order. Not long after becoming a Genin I was not only promoted to Chuunin but chosen as a Anbu candidate. Soon enough I was a full fledged Anbu and the leader of my own clan by the age of seventeen." he would look at the youth smiling. "Fate found me one day and thanks to that I wasn't able to just survive but thrive. Now my reach spans countries and even Kage's weigh my words heavily." with those words he flicked his nearly burned out smoke into the air over the cliff.

"When fate came to me I embraced it...will you do the same?" he asked the student before going "Also what is your name your yet to divulge it." he said with a sly grin, those sanguine eyes staring at him.
<i>
</i>

At this point it was like listening to an old storyteller, a person who would sit by a campfire telling the tales of a legendary heroes from the beginning of time. Kagari would call him a sage but it would be redundant. He was captivated by Akkuma's lonely tale, of how he too had started basically with nothing and became a person who seems to have power. It was a ridculous tale that no one would believe at first glance; it sounded more like a fairy tale then one's life story. But Kagari believed in it, in fact, a portion of him wanted it.

Kagari stood next to Akkuma, inhaled deepley the musky air of both the area around the Ruins and the smoke coming from Akkuma's cigarrette, he thought of his answer.

"To be honest, I don't deserve any fancy offer of any sort of training from any person, wise sage or the teachers at the academy. In fact, I'm lucky by most people standards." Kagari said as he looked off back to the Palais district.
"That place, my "home"; I hate it." Kagari stared at said place, changing his expression to contemptment and resentment.

"I hate that each morning when I leave for the academy; I see lifeless souls who have given up on life. I see people who claw at each other, trying to grab the slightest bit of comfort and leisure from anything. It's like they're a bunch of rats trying to escape and continually fight and trip all over each other. Then there are those who prosper on the weak, who strive off their weakness, who prey on their bad choices. I see them eye me, size me up as if I'm a catch; someone who they can manipulate. Then at night I hear crying, screams, and all manners of noises. Sometimes I can barely sleep."

Kagari clenched his fist deeply, then stopped. He breathed again to try and calm himself a bit so he can continue.

"Then there's the foul stench. It's hard to describe but let's say if you mix Body odor and dead fish; that's way better than what it smells like when you forget to light some insence or scented candles." Kagari sighed a bit; trying to literally wipe the smell of his nose like a dog.

"The thing I hate most is when I arrive at the academy and some of the rich family members; or the hoshy poshy clan members who think they're above everyone. They look at me as if I'm a siphon of the city, the problem." Kagari said as he laughed a litte.

"I guess maybe...maybe fate led me hear by chance. Maybe a higher calling deemed me to meet you here, or maybe I just wanted to get out of that choking, hostile enviornment. " Kagari then turned torwards Akkuma and looked him straight in the eye.

"If you are a weird manifestation metahpor version of my possible fate, I want you to train me, then if not; I may as well jump off this cliff." Kagari said as he kicked a small pebble of the side.

"My name is Kagari Toshiwakai, son of Yukari Toshiwakai and Takeshi Toshiwakai; and I'm a nobody."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma listened intently to the boy as he spoke, once he'd finished Akkuma stood up. Beginning to walk away stopping about six paces from Kagari he looked back over his shoulders. Those sanguine eyes held him in his gaze "Are you truly serious about taking this path? This is the last time I ask you if you accept failure is not an option. You either succeed on this path or you die is that understood?" he would say calmly waiting for the youths response. Raising his right hand up in front of him out of view of the youth he began building up Senjutsu Chakra tainting it with his demonic energy as Black flaming chakra formed on his fingertips. Once Kagari had given him an answer the demon would turn back facing him leaving the hand behind his back.

"Well then lets see how go with your first test..." flying forwards towards Akkuma's open palmed hand slammed into Kagari's guts the cursed chakra coursing through his body. The demonic enzymes attaching themselves to his chakra system as the runes spread, picking the boy up with one hand he held him over the edge of the cliff waiting for the sealing process to complete itself. "Kagari today you will become more than nothing...or you will die trying. Understood?" the sanguine colored eyes burned into Kagari he wasn't waiting for the answer. "Listen closely." taking that last step towards the edge so Kagari was no longer over solid ground he would continue.

"I'm going to drop you and you will use your new seal along with chakra control to grab onto one of the many footholds I create. Good luck if you survive this your my pupil and you will no longer be nothing." with that he tossed Kagari below close to the cliff face as he plummeted next he performed some blinding handseals. Demonic arms appeared from voids in the air crashing into the cliff face creating spikes, ledges and weak footholds halfway down its face. Next Akkuma left off the edge calmly plummeting towards the boy watching him carefully.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma listened intently to the boy as he spoke, once he'd finished Akkuma stood up. Beginning to walk away stopping about six paces from Kagari he looked back over his shoulders. Those sanguine eyes held him in his gaze "Are you truly serious about taking this path? This is the last time I ask you if you accept failure is not an option. You either succeed on this path or you die is that understood?" he would say calmly waiting for the youths response. Raising his right hand up in front of him out of view of the youth he began building up Senjutsu Chakra tainting it with his demonic energy as Black flaming chakra formed on his fingertips. Once Kagari had given him an answer the demon would turn back facing him leaving the hand behind his back.

"Yes." Kagari nodded, his expression confident. He was ready to take the next step, although he wasn't sure what was coming next. He observed Akkuma's hand; his fingers were on fire. They weren't colored normarly, but a blackish hue. Kagar was suprised, he had only seen chakra glow a lightish blue. He didn't know it could glow pure black!

</COLOR></B>
"Well then lets see how go with your first test..." flying forwards towards Akkuma's open palmed hand slammed into Kagari's guts the cursed chakra coursing through his body. The demonic enzymes attaching themselves to his chakra system as the runes spread, picking the boy up with one hand he held him over the edge of the cliff waiting for the sealing process to complete itself. "Kagari today you will become more than nothing...or you will die trying. Understood?" the sanguine colored eyes burned into Kagari he wasn't waiting for the answer. "Listen closely." taking that last step towards the edge so Kagari was no longer over solid ground he would continue.
<i>
</i>

Kagari felt an immediate discomfort, he felt something surging, changing his body. It felt like his insides were burning, the engergy moving from point to point in his body. Kagari was clutching his right hand, something was being etched on his hand, almost like a tattoo. "Ugh...G-aah..." His whole body was in pain, he could barely get any words out; only hard pants and grunts were the only noises to come out his mouth.

After the pain started swelling down, he noticed the mark on his hand.
dishonored_hand_symbol_vector_by_marekmaurizio-d5hss5w.png

It glowed lightly for a second, then the glow vanished and settled in that singular black emblem. He gazed at it, trying to decipher what it meant. But before he could ask Akkuma:

"I'm going to drop you and you will use your new seal along with chakra control to grab onto one of the many footholds I create. Good luck if you survive this your my pupil and you will no longer be nothing." with that he tossed Kagari below close to the cliff face as he plummeted next he performed some blinding handseals. Demonic arms appeared from voids in the air crashing into the cliff face creating spikes, ledges and weak footholds halfway down its face. Next Akkuma left off the edge calmly plummeting towards the boy watching him carefully.
<i>
</i>

'Wait...What?!' His face changed from in pain to mass confusion; but before he could get any words out, he felt a push.

"I WAS JOKING!" Kagari screamed as he falling down the cliff. 'What do I do?!' Kagari was panicking a bit falling back first trying to think of way to survive the situation. He then noticed when demonic spikes, footholds, and ledges were starting to form on the side of the cliff. 'If I grab onto them at this speed, they'll break my arms!'

He then remembered what Akkuma said,
<B><COLOR color="#0000BF">"When fate came to me I embraced it...will you do the same?

Kagari gulped, and changed position midair. This time, face forward, basically, as if he was diving headfirst into a pool. He then looked at his brand new tattoo on his right hand, focused on it as hard as he could. 'Come on damn you, come on!'

He opened his eyes feeling power in his hands; shifted positions again with his let hand draggin onto the side of the cliff, trying to slow his speed. He aimed for the nearest protrusion in the cliff to grab onto; and jumped to it.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma laughed maniacally as they both plummeted towards the earth hearing Kagari's words screamed through the air 'Absolutely priceless he thought to himself before seeing the runic glyphs spread over the boy. Already utilizing the marks power he caught onto a nearby hold using the momentum to throw himself at a ledge. 'Clever boy...' he thought to himself before smiling this time calling out to his new disciple. "Good work Kagari! Unfortunately your test doesn't end here." with that he performed a flurry of handseals in three sequences at the completion of each a fireball and streams of flame would be launched at the boy. "Dodge them and survive." he wasn't aiming to hit the boy but he was aiming close, one wrong misstep from the boy and he'd plummet to his death atleast that's what Akkuma would have him believe. Really though if he fell Akkuma would activate his own curse seals and enter demonic form ensuring the boy was caught before he plummeted to his death.

But there was no inspiration like the fear of death to motivate one above what even they thought themselves capable of. Hopefully this would be a valuable lesson for Kagari "The only limitations to our abilities are those that we place upon ourselves. Now LIVE!" he would roar continuing the barrage of fire jutsu making the boy leap from ledge to ledge. Sure it was an extreme training method but legends weren't made by mediocre lifestyles. To be a legend you had to train like one, live like one and die like one. Do everything to the fullest or do nothing this was the first bit of knowledge he'd impart upon the boy, he needs to be able to survive long enough to get attacks off. He'd have to be sure to tell him not to abuse it afterwards, warn him of the physical strain he'd receive for its use. Well soon enough he'd know either way, these next few moments were the crucial ones.
|[/col]

Edited to Say
Kagari has been Given the Astral Seal.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma laughed maniacally as they both plummeted towards the earth hearing Kagari's words screamed through the air 'Absolutely priceless he thought to himself before seeing the runic glyphs spread over the boy. Already utilizing the marks power he caught onto a nearby hold using the momentum to throw himself at a ledge. 'Clever boy...' he thought to himself before smiling this time calling out to his new disciple. "Good work Kagari! Unfortunately your test doesn't end here." with that he performed a flurry of handseals in three sequences at the completion of each a fireball and streams of flame would be launched at the boy. "Dodge them and survive." he wasn't aiming to hit the boy but he was aiming close, one wrong misstep from the boy and he'd plummet to his death atleast that's what Akkuma would have him believe. Really though if he fell Akkuma would activate his own curse seals and enter demonic form ensuring the boy was caught before he plummeted to his death.
<i>
</i>

"COME ON!" Kagari screamed as he saw massive fireballs heading his direction quickly. Once Kagari caught the small foothold inside the cliff; he immiedietely aimed for one of the manmade spikes nearby and jumped for it. He was actually suprised at the distance he jumped, as well as the newfound strength. "A-Amazing..." Kagari said to himself. 'I've never been able to jump that far, let alone from standing completeley still.' Kagari then reminded himself of the situation he was in. Fireballs did not stop raining in from the sky, and if he didn't start dodging them, he would do his name justice.

He continued to start jumping from demonic spike to spike, constantly looking up to see where the fireballs were coming from. "YOU KNOW, I DON''T HATE PALAIS ANYMORE, I HATE YOU!" Kagari screamed at Akkuma.
"Shit!" Kagari messed up his footing on one of the spikes and started falling again. He once again reached out into his small weapon pack, stuck his Kunai, stuck it in the adjacent wall and dragged it to slow his speed again.

"That was close..." Kagari blew a sigh of relief and sweatdropped a little bit, then lept for another spike.

"YOU KNOW, THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS MAKE TERRIBLE BARBEQUES!"

*T/N Kagari means bonfire.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma laughed maniacally as Kagari cried out in disbelief dodging the fireballs far better than the demo had expected. Before he landed on a ledge making an amazing jump for someone of his training the boy was a natural even if he didn't know it. Next Kagari went on about how he no longer hated the Palais but Akkuma. With a roar that made the cliff face itself shake, the demon began to transform his skin disintegrating as his True Demonic Form took shape. As rubble and flames fell around him his as-like wings extended revealing his new form. A towering 8ft tall all muscle and seeming to be made out of both chakra and marble. But this wasn't it next he activated his Heaven Seal the runes spreading across his body, in this moment he would look like an avatar of Hell. Vanishing and re-appearing beside Kagari "Is that so?" he would ask his left hand punching into the mountain, while his right grabbed Kagari instantly stopping them both.

"You've done well for your first task I'm proud of you." with that Akkuma would stand against the wall returning to normal and holding Kagari with one hand as he began walking up the cliff face. "How do you feel now still hate me Kagari? Now you've seen what you can do? When we get to the top we need to talk discuss things more..give you some time to regain your bearings after this little exercise." smiling he sprinted to the top when the reached the top he'd toss Kagari into the air over the surface as he stepped over the edge. Dusting bits of ash and rubble off his robes, pulling out another smoke lighting it up with a snap of his fingers. How he wondered what was going through the boys mind right now.
|[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
Akkuma laughed maniacally as Kagari cried out in disbelief dodging the fireballs far better than the demo had expected. Before he landed on a ledge making an amazing jump for someone of his training the boy was a natural even if he didn't know it. Next Kagari went on about how he no longer hated the Palais but Akkuma. With a roar that made the cliff face itself shake, the demon began to transform his skin disintegrating as his True Demonic Form took shape. As rubble and flames fell around him his as-like wings extended revealing his new form. A towering 8ft tall all muscle and seeming to be made out of both chakra and marble. But this wasn't it next he activated his Heaven Seal the runes spreading across his body, in this moment he would look like an avatar of Hell. Vanishing and re-appearing beside Kagari "Is that so?" he would ask his left hand punching into the mountain, while his right grabbed Kagari instantly stopping them both.
<i>
</i>

Kagari was breathing heavily, the seal on his right hand was wearing down on him. He was suprised at how long he managed to stay alive, but nonetheless after that "excursion" any sane person would be tired. The seal itself felt heavy, it felt like an anchor had been placed around his neck and was tying him down. Despite Akkuma showing his true form, or at least; one of his forms, Kagari was stunned a bit. 'Now that...that looks like a demon out of a fairytale.' Kagari thought to himself.

Kagari looked dead straight into Akkuma's form, "At this point, I'm not even suprised anymore. And, slightly. I think any person would hold contempt for the one who threw them down a cliff. Thanks for the lift though." Kagari said as he started regaining his breath. He did his best to try and deactivate the seal on his right hand, it was glowing brightly on his right hand.

"You've done well for your first task I'm proud of you." with that Akkuma would stand against the wall returning to normal and holding Kagari with one hand as he began walking up the cliff face. "How do you feel now still hate me Kagari? Now you've seen what you can do? When we get to the top we need to talk discuss things more..give you some time to regain your bearings after this little exercise." smiling he sprinted to the top when the reached the top he'd toss Kagari into the air over the surface as he stepped over the edge. Dusting bits of ash and rubble off his robes, pulling out another smoke lighting it up with a snap of his fingers. How he wondered what was going through the boys mind right now.
<i>
</i>

When he landed on top of the cliff, he sat down. His legs felt like jelly, and he almost collapsed on his back if it wasn't the strength that was left in his arms. Like I said, I slightly hate you. Talk to me tomorrow, then we're square." Kagari smiled abit, making a slight joke. Truthfully, he liked the praise he recieved. He felt a portion of himself deserved it, dodging and grapling onto debris from the mountain. But apart of him like hearing the slight praise, the way a student likes to hear acknoledgement from his master.

Kagari reflected on what he had just done. 'I just survived a straight drop, and not only that; but dodging fireballs while I was at it. I should tell Noroi and Kibishi this; no maybe not. They might get too <B>curious. I'm going to have to cover this up.' Kagari looked at his right hand, the tattoo finally stooped glowing, only a faint of light remained. "Weird, I thought it would be on my left hand since I'm left handed..." Kagari said outloud.

"Also...thanks...Thank you Akkuma...sensei." Kagari said as he bowed his head slightly to acknoledge his new teacher.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Smiling Akkuma listened to the boy speak waiting till he was done before taking a large draw from his smoke. Exhaling a large dark cloud towards the boy "Haha hold contempt towards for now boy...but one day you'll thank the gods that you met me." he would say with a shark-like grin, those razor sharp teeth would look monstrous so close. With a bow of his head to Kagari the demon turned to face the cliff "The seals seek out weakness and improve them...at a cost use its power wisely. Be careful these are dark marks do not discuss it with anyone, until I've informed Toraono Kuro understood?" those sanguine colored eyes would lock onto Kagari's and the boy would know that he was serious. Taking his final step towards he paused once more but didn't look back as he spoke these next words.

"Secondly if I hear you you refer to yourself as nothing again from this point...I'll kill you." the words were cold and deadly if Akkuma was joking Kagari certainly wouldn't be able to tell. "Your my apprentice." with those last words he stepped over the ledge plummeting below. Robes whipping in the wind he began sprinting down the cliff face as he reached the halfway point leaping off once he was only a hundred feet or so from the ground. Landing with a small shockwave on the ground around him. 'Time to go to the Palais and clean up my apprentices neighbourhood a bit I believe.' he thought to himself with a devilish grin. Oh how much fun he was having the demon loved this village.
|[/col]
Topic Left
Kagari Taken as Akkuma's Apprentice ~

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kagari finally caught his breath and started breathing semi normally again. His body still felt heavier than it ever did before, as if he was dragging a cart filled with people behind him.

Smiling Akkuma listened to the boy speak waiting till he was done before taking a large draw from his smoke. Exhaling a large dark cloud towards the boy "Haha hold contempt towards for now boy...but one day you'll thank the gods that you met me." he would say with a shark-like grin, those razor sharp teeth would look monstrous so close. With a bow of his head to Kagari the demon turned to face the cliff "The seals seek out weakness and improve them...at a cost use its power wisely. Be careful these are dark marks do not discuss it with anyone, until I've informed Toraono Kuro understood?" those sanguine colored eyes would lock onto Kagari's and the boy would know that he was serious. Taking his final step towards he paused once more but didn't look back as he spoke these next words.
<i>
</i>

Kagari nodded after the instructions he recieved from his new master. He was still getting kind of used to the whole idea of master-student, especially now dark master-student. It was kind of weird to say the least. 'It makes sense to keep it quiet. This type of thing doesn't seem "normal" in the ninja world, especially for someone like me.' Kagari had a faint idea that this was kinjustsu, the forbidden arts. The amount of strain it put on the body, the risks; and overall mark on your right hand doesn't feel like something you would put on a kid. It would be especailly hard to explain to his teachers and friends if he brought it up.

'Looks like I made a deal with the devil'. Kagari said to himself as he looked at his newfound mark. The design was intresting, he wondered if everyone had this mark or was it unique to him? Before he could think any further his thoughts were interrupted by further instructions by Akkuma.

Secondly if I hear you you refer to yourself as nothing again from this point...I'll kill you." the words were cold and deadly if Akkuma was joking Kagari certainly wouldn't be able to tell. "Your my apprentice." with those last words he stepped over the ledge plummeting below. Robes whipping in the wind he began sprinting down the cliff face as he reached the halfway point leaping off once he was only a hundred feet or so from the ground. Landing with a small shockwave on the ground around him. 'Time to go to the Palais and clean up my apprentices neighbourhood a bit I believe.' he thought to himself with a devilish grin. Oh how much fun he was having the demon loved this village.
<i>
</i>

Kagari gupled at chosen tone and words his master gave him. He took it seriously and nodded again with a semi-scared look on his face. Although, he was happy with the newfound title he was given, "Apprentice." But as soon as he could say anything, the demon was gone in a flash as he jumped down the cliff. Kagari yelled, "I was being figurative when I said I was nothing!" He lied down gazing at the sky above him then turned his head torwards the city. It was getting darker now, the sun setting behind the tall skyscrapers in the foreground; and now the bright city lights all over Suna were starting to shine brighter.

Kagari smiled a bit, taking in the sight again. It was beautiful, despite the desolate area and the infested urban sprall; he was still amazed by it. After a couple of seconds lying on the ground, Kagari got up and dusted himself. "So my master is a demon....Heheh. Sounds like a campy manga title..." Kagari then set off back down torwards his home, not noticing how quickly he was recovering.

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back