Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here's a check up... [Private]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi walked into the hospital and cleared her throat before walking to the receptionist. "Hi, I'd like to make an appointment for a certain procedure or consultation..."<i></i> She said, before clearing her throat once more. The receptionist nodded and gave her directions to a certain room and she walked towards the room normally, and sat in one of the chairs and crossed her legs. She waited calmly and quietly as she waited for someone to arrive.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time passed. Five minutes. Ten. Thirty. Fourty five. As Ayumi questioned whether anyone would come at all finally a mednin arrived.

Isaki Kushin will see you now. Please follow me.

The mednin would then lead Ayumi down a short passage to a room. Knocking twice on the door the mednin would then open it and enter.

Isaki Kushin, sir. This is a shinobi who would like a consultation.

Kushin nodded silently as he gestured hurriedly at the seat next to a wall. He hadn't looked at Ayumi yet, as he was busy pulling out sheets of paper and attaching them to a clip board. The mednin left Ayumi alone with Kushin and silence ensued.

Once he was ready he spoke What exactly do you want to be consulted about? his tone was rude, uncaring, he looked through the papers and then looked at Ayumi, his expression matching his tone.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi sat as she waited for someone to bring her to the room, and followed them as they came, and soon entered a room as the man nodded and gestured at a seat next to the wall. She walked over to the seat as the mednin left her alone with the man. She listened to him as he spoke, noting the rudeness and uncaring in his tone, but knew better than to use the same tone he used towards her.

"I would like to be consulted about the Kinjutsu available, and what the pros and cons of each of them could possibly be, if the latter half of that wouldn't be too much of a bother."<i></i> She said, with a slight smile. Her canine-like ears slightly twitched as she waited for a response. "Also, I'm Yukiko Ayumi. It's nice to meet you Isaki-chan."<i></i> She said, introducing herself.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinjutsu options, pros and cons, Yukiko Ayumi. He pulled out the papers he didn't need from the clip board and filled in the information he now had so that things could be appropriately recorded.

Are there any Kinjutsu in particular that you're interested in, or perhaps any particular benefits that you are seeking from it? He asked looking at the girl before him. She had a canine ear, Inuzuka perhaps? It was best not to assume these things though. She could also have demon blood or something of the like. These small changes weren't unheard of.

His mind refocused, it would be easier to find out what kind of things the girl was wanting from a Kinjutsu. Those who sought the power normally had particular interest in one or two, or at least had a reason for seeking the ability. Power was a reason, but they all brought power, for Kushin it was about finding out their interests so that he could best select the Kinjutsu for the individual.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi listened to Kushin as he asked her if there were any in particular that she was interested in or any particular benefits she was seeking from it. She looked of at the ceiling and thought for a moment on what benefits she would like, and didn't really want anything that would really change her appearance too much, which would make her seem a bit vain, but she didn't mind too much. "I guess the benefits I would like is something that wouldn't much change how I look too much, like a subtle change. As for battle benefits, I'd like something that would allow me to be aware of those who try to hide, as well as have something hidden up my sleeves when the tides turn against me."<i></i> She said, looking back at Kushin. She really hoped she didn't really just sound like an idiot towards him, though she didn't really know how to describe one of the Kinjutsu that had gotten her attention when she had heard of it before she entered the village not all too long ago.

"I think the particular one started with an 'R' or something similar. It's been a bit since I heard the exact name of it."<i></i>

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He wrote as she spoke, she didn't want to be physically altered, at least not externally, she wanted to gain an awareness over her surroundings while having some tricks available to her. In his mind he immediately discounted human puppet, Rikudo Sennin, the Uchiha or Hyuuga implants, and Chimera. Each of those changed ones appearance somewhat and as it had been the first thing mentioned he assumed it to be the most important to her.

She did have one in mind, he wasn't exactly sure which one it was though as she'd specified one with an R it brought about two different Kinjutsu. The most popular Rikudo Sennin, one which he had initially discounted and the less popular Revenant.

I will begin with R then. Rikudo Sennin is a popular Kinjutsu which enables the user to be in several places in once in different forms. You can gain control over several cadavers and they effectively become a part of you. One mind, several bodies. This Kinjutsu can effectively be anything you want it to be as you're able to choose which cadavers you use, taking your pick from the bloodline clans and other shinobi who had other special abilities. It does change your appearance slightly though. It requires an eye transfer.

The other Kinjutsu starting with R is the less popular Revenant. It doesn't grant any ability to spot someone who's trying to hide, but it doesn't change your outward appearance unless you're in combat and using their abilities and it is a hidden technique.

If you are willing to change your eyes then another option would be the Hyuuga transplant, their visual ability would enable you to spot hidden enemies much easier, though all their techniques are melee based as far as I'm aware.

If you would like to hear about more then I can continue.

He waited to hear her response to the three options he had started with.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi listened to Kushin as he spoke, and nodded as he informed her about the fact that the popular one that started with an R was Sikudo Sennin. She listened on as he spoke about that a Rikudo Sennin could be in several places at once, as well in different forms. She could possibly gain control over several cadavers, in which they effectively become part of her, as well as being able to choose what cadavers she would like to use. The only thing that had made one of her ears twitch noticeably was that the Rikudo Sennin Kinjutsu only required an eye transfer.

As Kushin spoke about the less popular Kinjutsu, called Revenant, she listened to him but didn't pay much mind to it as well as his mention of the Hyuuga transplant. "I think I've heard enough. The Rikudo Sennin Kinjutsu sounds interesting enough to me. How much would this procedure run me, or is it something I don't have to pay for?"<i></i> She asked, not all too worried about how much it would run her, seeing as she was sure she could pay for it, though she could still actually be surprised at how much it could run her.

"Also, when is the earliest time we could do the procedure? I'm asking only as I would rather not waste any time in getting this Kinjutsu."<i></i> She said, smiling slightly. She would prefer to be able to start testing out her abilities during her training as soon as possible, should the Kinjutsu procedure not be too far off.

[MFT]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Kinjutsu procedure is funded by the village, a small price to pay for the lives saved by the system. he answered. Effectively the decline in deaths caused within the village had dropped substantially since the implementation of the kinjutsu system had proven its worth. This enabled Kushin to push for funding, which meant that now the procedure was free. She was very eager to receive the procedure though and as much as Kushin would like to say "whenever you want" they had to perform background checks, enter them into the system.

They couldn't rightly give someone who suffered mental health issues, or someone who was suspected of murdering their own a kinjutsu could they?

In a weeks time we can perform the procedure. The procedure itself is easy and safe to perform, but we do have to do a background check before going through with it.

He wrote down some details on a form.

We will be in contact to let you know whether your application has been successful or not. That was his way of suggesting that she leave.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi nodded as Kushin told her that the Kinjutsu procedure was founded by the village, and that it was a small price to pay for the lives saved by the system. She nodded as she soon heard him speak once more, this time about when the procedure would happen, and it would be in a week though they had to do a background check. "Alright. I will be back in a weeks worth of time then. See ya soon."<i></i> She said, smiling. She soon stood up and walked out of the office and then the hospital, in which she would return in a weeks time.

~One Week Later~

Ayumi walked back into the hospital in which the receptionist would point over to the hallway in which Kushin's office was, and she walked to it, and knocked on it before speaking. "Kushin-san, I'm here for the Kinjutsu procedure."<i></i> She spoke, with a smirk on her face.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything had been passed, there was no reason to doubt Ayumi for the procedure.

And so she had arrived back, her appointment for the procedure.

Kushin stood and picked up a glass jar which had been placed on his desk for some time. Two floating objects in the middle which as they spun in the liquid and revealed their true nature. The multiple rings of a Rinnegan could be seen on both.

Follow me. He simply said as he left his office and headed down towards where the theater had been prepped for the operation.

Upon entering the room already inhabited by three other mednin, Daisuke, Keiji and Kitsune, there became apparent another table with a body on it, there was a sheet over the body, but it was clearly motionless, and clearly human. Kushin gestured to the bed where Ayumi was to lay herself down on and then began speaking about what was going to happen.

I will not be performing this surgery but will be guiding Daisuke through it instead, Keiji and Kitsune are here to observe and perform the usual things needed of medical assistants in these procedures. You will not be placed under anesthetic, though Kitsune will perform a genjutsu on you so that you are unaware of the procedure as it takes place.

The cadaver over there is the body which you requested in the conversation over the headset when I called to inform you of your operation. We hope that it meets your requirements as immediately after the surgery is performed the Rinnegan often needs a second body for the user to possess.

Let us know when you are ready and we will proceed.

[OOC: I have included Daisuke, Keiji and Kitsune in this thread so that I can raise their ranks in Kinjutsu Surgery. If any of the three have issues with this I will edit as appropriate.]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting by his desk viewing tasks that were nearly complete, he noticed a particular memorandum or memo. The chief was all too familiarly with these letters. An informal message, usually one sent between two or more employees of the same medical branch, concerning department business like requests, news bulletins, and the like. He placed everything else to the side and read the memo quickly after reading who had made it. Crackling his knuckles, he made his way to the designated operation room with haste. This was a time to prove himself and he would do just that.

Daisuke stood firm in the operating room awaiting his sennin and their patient. Normally, he would be voicing his concerns over his lack of faith in his own abilities, but this time was somehow different. He seemed confident, his hands were steady, and his mind was clear. Perhaps it was because he was about to perform a surgery he knew all too well, perhaps it was because he had practiced this particular surgery in order to gain two bodies for his self, perhaps today was just his day. None of it mattered really. He had a job to do and whether or not he had help did not trouble his mind. If there were others in the room, he didn’t notice them nor interact with them yet. It was meant to be disrespectful, but rather that his mind was so focused that he just didn’t notice the others.

As he waited, Daisuke thought it best to prepare as carefully as possible for the upcoming operation. He refreshed his memory by reviewing the notes he took from Kushin’s kinjutsu class, he removed his lab coat and dressed in scrubs, washed diligently from his hands down to his elbows, and sat back in an attempt to relax a bit. He was still clear headed, but he did not yet know if the manual construction of the rinnegan would be necessary prior to the surgery or if in fact, the operation would be as simple as an eye transplant. He had already prepared for both outcomes of course. As a chief, Daisuke had much responsibility placed on him and he did not want his sennin to regret promoting a man not worthy of the honor. “Hello, everyone.” he said to any that could hear him.

Editted: I removed the mft tag as I missed the deadline and am doing so for logging purposes

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
Ayumi listened to Kushin as he told her to follow him, and did so, noticing the jar he held. She was a bit nervous as she walked, but she didn't much let it effect her. She soon saw three other medics inside of the room they walked to, while recognizing one of them. She hoped Kitsune wouldn't let anything be done to her that wasn't part of the procedure itself.

She looked around the room, seeing a second table with a body underneath a sheet. She noticed Kushin gesture to the other table where she had to lay down and walked over to it while he spoke. He spoke about that he would not be performing the surgery, but would be guiding a man named Daisuke through it, and a person name Keiji would be observing alongside Kitsune as well as performing the usual things needed of medical assistants. He also mentioned that she wouldn't be put under anesthetic, and Kitsune would put her under a Genjutsu so that she would be unaware of the procedure when it took place.

Ayumi sat on the table, as she heard Kushin spoke about the cadaver being there in which she requested during the conversation when he had called her to inform her of the operation when everything was all done and ready for her to be eligible for the surgery. Kushin spoke about how they hoped it meets her requirements as after the surgery, the Rinnegan usually needed a second body for the user to possess.

"I'm ready whenever everyone else is." She said, laying down on the table. She waited for everything to start with Kitsune putting her in a Genjutsu.

[OOC: Total WC - 1016]
|
Postcodetest2_zps7ee4e8fd.jpg

[Yukiko Ayumi]
[/col]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin nodded to Kitsune to begin. The mednin would place Ayumi under a genjutsu, everything would be placed through a visual loop, she would see nothing other than the ceiling above her as Daisuke would get to work.

Just as practiced Daisuke. It is a simple eye transplant initially, but afterwards we might be required to help guide the flow of power from Ayumi to the cadaver. One step at a time though, replace the eyes first then we'll deal with the result afterwards.

He looked to Kitsune and Keiji Watch and learn. Activate all your sight based bloodlines to do so if you haven't already. He knew Kitsune's was permanently active, but they would need to watch using those to be able to see the nerve exiting and then entering the skull and how to make sure that the body would accept it.

[ooc: will let you roleplay the surgery itself Daisuke]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune put Ayumi under the genjutsu to loop her vision, and make sure her brain didn’t shut down from its pain receptors being overloaded. She then cracked her neck and removed her colored contacts, and let her eyes change into the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the product of an eye-transplant that Kushin himself had performed on her, once she had gotten the okay for a surgery. Kitsune nodded at Kushin and watched closely. Fortunately, thanks to her eyes, she was able to see the chakra flow of Ayumi’s body, as well as from the eyes themselves.

This is an interesting experience. Hopefully I’ll learn enough to be able to perform eye transplants on my own. Surely this area needs to be researched more to provide a 99.9% success rate. Or we just need doujutsu users to perform the surgeries… No. That wouldn’t work in the long run. We don’t have an unlimited supply of them after all… Kitsune’s mind was working overtime to solve the “puzzle” of the surgery, while watching Daisuke work. One thing we should look into is storing chakra from a Rinnegan user in a container, so we can create other Rinnegan at will, granted, that is only if it can be created from a doujutsu-less eye, and chakra. Which might not be the case. Rumors flow around saying that the Sharingan is linked to the Rinnegan in some way. Wouldn’t really surprise me… So many stages of Sharingan, adding another to the list wouldn’t really be an issue.

[WC: 251; MFT]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sorry for the wait and long post. I was waiting for Keiji to post, but I guess he’s not coming. Lastly, I controlled both Keiji and Kitsune’s actions during the surgery for medical assistance. If anyone has an issue with this, pm me and I will edit my post as needed.

Daisuke stood back, preparing the necessary tools needed for the surgery, while Kitsune worked her magic on the patient. He listened carefully to Kushin’s words and remained himself that this was something he had practiced before and that the path connection was the most important part. He poured chakra into his own eyes to fortify his vision ten fold. Such a thing would be necessary for this particular surgery. Being a rinnegan user himself, all forms of chakra were already visible to him, but strengthening his sight always made it easier when performing surgery. Once Kitsune was finished, the chief wheeled over the tool tray, placed the eyes nearby for the transplant and put on his surgical gloves. He stood over his patient calm, cool, and collected and began doing what he did best, using his jutsu.

"Normally, I would suggest a corneal transplant instead. The cornea is the transparent front part of the eye that covers the iris, pupil and anterior chamber. With all doujutsu, the focal point of power is always the cornea which is layered atop the pupil. The byakugan, the sharingan, the rinnegan, and even the Sanryoukyougan. All the big doujutsu do it, I think. Surely, this is more simplistic than both removing and placing an entire eye. There are disadvantages however as the corneal transplant, while faster and lower in risk, means both a longer healing process and a longer wait time for the eyes to become engulfed in the respective eye’s power. If I did it now, it would take a while for the rinnegan’s cornea to produce ripples in your eyes and for the power to inundate your body as opposed to having the whole replaced. The method is more risky, but faster in instilling the full power to the host. Just give me two hours and you’ll see.", he said.

The first half hour...

During his time in practice on cadavers, Daisuke found it easier to use his gravity jutsu to quickly remove the eye and expose the nerve to a certain degree rather than use what he believed to be a barbaric tool. This of course was ironic seeing as he was of the kaguyan ancestry. He used a tool known from keeping the eyelids spread apart and placed his palm over Ayumi’s left eye. He pressed down a bit, then pushed up from the socket and there it hovered just an inch above her face. The eye was removed from the socket and the optic nerve was exposed. He made sure the gravitational pull was low in strength as he didn’t want Ayumi to feel like her eye was being ripped from her head, just enough to pull out the eye. He would ask Keiji to prepare the Coagulation jutsu for the upcoming blood loss to occur after the cut. He would have his colleague Kitsune apply the Anesthetic Infusion jutsu to the exposed nerve just before the cut. The numbing sensation would only be temporary of course, providing enough time for him to make the necessary cuts and heal the nerve. He reached for the scalpel and with his enhanced vision, diligently cut the nerve at a precise angle to ensure it remained operational. Keiji would then apply his jutsu to prevent too much blood loss from the nerve. The blood did not help Daisuke's concentration, but again he had done this before...on cadavers mind you but still. Daisuke requested for Kitsune to prepare the donated organs by first removing them from the jar then applying antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral eye drop medication to the rinnegan eyes as he felt it was better to be safe than sorry. With the blood loss under control and the donated eyes cleaned and ready for transplant, he would continue the operation.

He quickly put down the scalpel, took the first rinnegan eye and cut it's nerve in the exact same fashion so that the foreign eye and the exposed nerve would fit like two pieces of a puzzle. He flowed his chakra into the rinnegan eye to provide it with more power while simultaneously healing the nerve with a jutsu, thus merging the rinnegan eye and Ayumi's optic nerve together. He knew he was doing well as he could see chakra passing from the eye and through each fiber within the optic nerve. Looking closely, he observed no dead or non-functioning fibers that refused to pass on chakra through the nerve. If it had been the sharingan or the byakugan being transplanted, the chief would have asked that the patient first have a blood transfusion with the respective bloodline and blood type. He would then ask that the patient go through a light shock treatment to simulate the genetic traits within the blood and cause it to activate. Whatever it took to make the donated eyes become more receptive of and adaptable to the host body. In this case, rinnegan chakra or any powerful chakra was necessary to power the eyes and keep the organ functioning. With the attachment complete and the organ function check complete, he reversed the process by which he had removed the eye and gently placed it back in the Ayumi’s socket as the attachment had been made as neatly as possible.

The second half hour...

Daisuke would go on to perform the same procedure on the right eye and monitor organ functionality. He relied on keiji to assist with the blood loss of the nerve and monitor the patient's blood pressure. He entrusted Kitsune with monitoring the patient's viral signs while treating the last rinnegan eye of any bacterial, fungal, and viral infections and thus reduce the risk of infection altogether. While he could have done all of this his self or with the help of a medical assistant clone, he felt it was more of a group effort. Just because something could be done alone doesn't mean it should be done alone. The chief would have oral medications for the same purposes prepared. One problem still remained, Ayumi’s immune system. As with all organ transplants, there remained a risk that the body’s immune system might attack the donated organ. The system restoration medical jutsu provided the opportunity to bring Ayumi’s eyes back to a more favorable operating condition and trick the body into believing the donated eyes were always there. He'd go on to ask his sennin if he or his fellows had missed anything and if not then he would bandage Ayumi's eyes as they would be sensitive to the light.

One last hour of rest and recovery...

The patient's pulse is stable. No eye swelling that I can tell at this time. Her blood pressure is stable. Antibacterial, anti-fugal, and antiviral eye drops have been administered immediately after the transplant as well. She has been prescribed both eye drops and oral medications to use continuously during her recovery which will help control infection, swelling and pain. The bandages protects her eyes, and the gauze underneath it applies pressure to minimize eye swelling in the time just after your surgery. Ma'am, you'll need to wear your eye shield continuously at night for the next several days. I believe she's ready, Kushin-sama.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
As Kitsune had put her under the Genjutsu, she would be seeing the same thing over and over again, so she presumed so that it would make sure she didn't pass out from what she would presume would be the pain. As time passed, she presumed that the operation was taking place and decided to wonder how it would feel after the operation and if it had fully worked, what she would fully be able to do and even what it would be like. Without having to use a mirror since she would be able to even go and, more or less, spy on someone else without her own body to be there, though she figured she would have to be somewhere nearby anyway.

As she went deeper into what she could possibly do with her new abilities, she started to 'dream' as the time passed while she was in Kitsune's Genjutsu so that the operation was taking place.

------

The ghastly Hoshi wandered aimlessly throughout cloud after her unfortunate demise at the hands of someone she really should have stayed away from. After a while of her wandering during the current say, she found her way into the hospital, still getting used to the fact that she could walk through solid objects. She wandered around the hospital until she found her way into the operating room in which Ayumi was within, receiving the Rinnegan.

Hoshi recognized the Doujutsu and smirked a bit to herself as she 'jumped' into Ayumi's body and went to work with merging herself with Ayumi's soul. It wasn't an instant merge, seeing as it took a while, most of the operation while Ayumi was 'dreaming'.

------

After Daisuke was done doing the surgery, Ayumi woke to her eyes having bandages on them, and nodded as she was told that she would have to wear an eye shield continuously at night for the next several days. "Alright. I'll make sure I keep the eye shield on should I not keep my eyes under wraps, Doctor." She said, nodding gently as to not cause herself any pain.

She did feel different, but only ever so slightly, not really noticing that her own soul had been merged with that of one that was wandering. "My only question on what would happen next, if anyone could answer is... how it would feel being able to control another body?" She asked, being a bit curious as to what she was to expect. She smiled slightly as she waited for someone to answer her, even if it was with a simple 'I don't know'. She was still nervous, considering she didn't really know how she would react with being able to control another body other than her own, since she didn't even know how she would be able to.

Deep down, Ayumi could feel a change within her, though what she didn't know, was that her soul had been merged with that of a wandering soul, and she was still in control with a hidden addition that wouldn't be able to do anything more than what she could do currently aside from much of being in a physical body. Though the whole trouble of merging with Ayumi was something that wouldn't much be able to be reversed, it would still allow Hoshi to be more physical than what she was as an ethereal being.

"Also, I hope to be able to see you again with this kind of hospitality. I'm hope this wasn't too much of a pain to do." She spoke, actually hoping it was a learning experience for those who participated, as well as the whole fact that she would return later in the future to be able to get more bodies, should her eyes get actually accept the transplant.

[OOC: Total WC - 1551 - MFT]
|
Postcodetest_zps21036e50.jpg

[Yukiko Ayumi]
[/col]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin watched as the surgery took place, the surgery was easy enough but only to someone who knew what they were doing. Daisuke was a skilled surgeon and everything went flawlessly.

Now they just had to watch Ayumi and see how the transplant would have reacted with her chakra. Apparently she was taking it fairly well, so that was good.

A radio communication came in to him. He was needed elsewhere.

Congratulations Daisuke, Kitsune and Keiji. I need to go attend to other matters, but you all stay and assist Ayumi. I expect reports.

[topic left - sorry leaving rl country]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He looked over to his boss, who seemed pleased his their underling’s progress. The three had done it and could go on to perform kinjutsu surgeries at an experienced level. Upon hearing that he had to leave, Daisuke simply nodded and wished his boss the best. This made him rather pleased to say the least, but being a doctor was about more than operations, it was about bedside manner. He heard his patient’s inquires and he did not hesitate to answer them. "

I, too, am a user of the rinnegan so believe me when I say its like confusing at first because each body will manifest rinnegan eyes to share their vision. You’ll be able to see in various directions at once. It’s easier to handle after a while. Imagine taking turns moving each body and you’ll get the hang of it soon enough.", he said, attempting to answer Ayumi’s question.

He took a brief moment to go in the back and change his scrubs, face mask, and gloves tossing it all in the trash. He returned in his original clothes while still wearing his lab coat. A look of satisfaction on his face as he thought the surgery went well.

"As far as the whole body possession aspect goes, you will need to enter a deep meditation to split your consciousness between you and your other body or ‘path’ as some people say. The first few times will be taxing, but it gets better. And whenever you want a new body, just request one from the receptionist in the lobby as you are may request up to five bodies total. Well, four in your case as you have one here already. Please feel free to contact my colleagues or myself if you have any questions regarding a follow up checkup or any other inquires you might have. In fact, is there anything else you would like to discuss at this time. We’re all ears. Questions about recovery time, questions about any other rinnegan techniques or experiences? Anything, really?"

[mft]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
Ayumi soon listened to Kushin as he spoke, congratulating Daisuke, Keiji and Kitsune, and that he had other matters to attend to and that they were to assist and that he expected reports. She smirked slightly as she sat there, soon hearing Daisuke speak that he also held the rinnegan, and that it would be confusing at first because each body would manifest the rinnegan to share their vision and that she would be able to see in various directions at once. She nodded as she heard him move a bit away as it turned silent for a bit before she heard him speak once more.

As he spoke that she would need to enter a deep meditation to split her consciousness between herself and the new body, or 'path'. She nodded as she listened to him speak. "I don't have any other questions right now. I'll contact you if I do." She said, still smiling a bit as she slowed her breathing so that she could get into a meditative state and attempt to split her consciousness over to the path she had chosen. After a few moments, she entered the deep meditative state, her smile disappeared, leaving her face emotionless while she stayed, more or less, completely still as she sat on the sable, with her eyes still covered.

As she tried to put part of her consciousness into the body she had requested, she slowed her breathing down a bit, as she had successfully connected to the body, but still needed to put in enough of it into the body. The part of her soul and consciousness that went into the path held what Hoshi had merged into Ayumi, but would stay down and hidden so that things wouldn't go haywire.

As time passed, Ayumi would start to pant slightly as she continued to put more and more of her consciousness into the body that she had requested. A few slight changes started to happen towards the body after a while as its eyes went from their sharingan state to the Rinnegan, and a few noises of chewing came from the body's palms. One of Ayumi's ears twitched as she heard it and continued to focus on putting part of her consciousness into the body.

After another while, Ayumi was panting a bit and had finally put the amount of her consciousness into the body to actually be able to control it. As she slowly moved each of the path's fingers before slowly moving the sheet that covered the body down slowly. As the sheet slowly moved, revealing a blonde haired woman with blue rippled eyes that had slight evidence of their past sharingan, as well as the mouths on the palms slightly making noise before opening and closing as Ayumi had the path gently clench its hands before both the path and Ayumi had smirked. "Thank you for telling me how to do this. I'm sure I would have been confused otherwise." She said, still panting a bit, hoping she wouldn't have put her eyes in danger from already getting a path even though she had her eyes were bandaged.

Hoshiasapath_zpsa6888cbd.jpg

"If I encounter any problems or have any questions, I'll come and tell you, Daisuke-san." She said, as she stood up. Ayumi's blonde path slowly sat up and stood up as well, before slowly moving to Ayumi's side so that she could use her path to be able to see where she was going.

[OOC: WC - 500+ - Topic Left]
|
Postcodetest_zps21036e50.jpg

[Yukiko Ayumi]
[/col]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything seemed to be fine as Ayumi and her path made there way out of the operating room. All seemed well, the surgery was a success, and he along with his colleagues had gained enough experience to begin performing kinjutsu surgeries own their own. This was an exciting time for the chief. He had never performed a surgery on his own, but the training he received from Kushin provided him with all the knowledge he needed. The assistance from his associates, Kitsune and Keiji, proved invaluable and without them it could not have been done.

Still, they would not always be around and so the assistance of medical clones, nurses, or other medics would surely be needed in the future. Soon he was alone in the operating room, turning off the equipment and collecting all the files to provide for the records office. If the hospital was the body, then the various departments were the vital organs, the orderlies were the muscle, Kushin and the administrative positions were the brains, and the paperwork was the blood or the connective tissue, that ran throughout the entire body.

Packing up his things, he sighed and left for his office or his home away from home as he liked to say. He swiped his key card, entered his office and traveled down into his research lab. He dropped the paperwork on the counter and reached into the refrigerator grabbing a dish which originated from the country which would one day be known as Italy. A large pizza pie was placed on the counter and hand signs were formed to produce heat very close to the heat levels of lava. He held his hands over the food and properly cooked it to perfection within seconds. Today was a good day.

[mft] wc: 296

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back