Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

HEY HEY OPEN UP! [Requesting Entry]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
TitansKEep_zpsb03a1ddb.png

The large, land and sea encompassing wall surrounding both inner Maruishi and Iwagakure below. Named after the large inlet to cliff face that naturally protects those behind it, the wall that protects the land entrance gate host two towering masked warrior statue, called "The Brothers", with sword and shield held taught to their bodies. The seaport entrance boast two equally awe-inspiring maidens , called "The Sisters", seemingly rising from out of the waves with arms outstretched before those sailing in. With precious stones and metals in abundance, the wall seems to glow even at night due to the many colorfully reflective surfaces present within the hardened rock.

ARXQNpH.jpg

Number 9
Oogami Taro

This must be the place, there was a hint of theatrics and drama here with the massive statues and the great bridges that seemed to hang precariously over death. The sky overhead on this day was ominous, the distant rumble of a storm and the cool northern winds suggested a storm was brewing over the distant waters. The young Soverign stopped at the edge of the earth between the brothers and gazed forward. "HEY YOU STONERRRS!" The young man bellowed from his distant place, his booming voice could be heard echoing back at him. "The Great Oogami Taroi has arrived!" With that proclamation to herald his approach as a real main character requires if not a flashy at the very least a noticeable entrance he came to Iwagakure's great village gate.

Oh look, a gate. Those are important things aren't they.

"Hey Stoners, come and face me the Great Oogami Taro!"

OC: Let me in or face me!

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Views from the Six . . .

As random as Umashi could be at times, he often was amazed at how many people actually yelled at the gates as they approached them. Even more so than that, was the fact that they typically received an answer within a short time. One might have called it good fortune, Umashi just simply referred to it as keeping up with active topics. Approaching the visitor, Umashi wore his typical shinobi garb and respond to the young man. "Hola Señor! Como te llamos?" As he waited there, Umashi scooped out the mans fancy shades. Suddenly he had developed a love for that which was highly extravagant.

OOC: Topic entered.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ARXQNpH.jpg

Number 9
Oogami Taro

Apparently there was a rip in space and time as the great stone monoliths of the two brothers as previously described were likely non-existent here (I apparently used the old forum description and for that I apologize). Yet still there was a series of bridges that spanned the river delta and it was there that this brazen youth did stand. A strange man wearing red spandex did approach and he spoke a strange language that he had never head before. A greeting and the request for one's name would be customary but if this is what was said or not one could only surmise. Still, Taro knew a universal language between all men.

He extended his hand for a manly shake between two men. "I Oogami Taro give you a manly greeting on this glorious day. The day of my arrival," he announced as he potentially grasped the boldly dressed man who looked like he escaped from a bad bondage session. He said this very slowly as if he pronounced the words more slowly it would shatter the language barrier between them. He waved a small letter in front of Umashi-blah-blah-blah before relinquishing his grasp on the small bit of paper.

"I, Oogami Taro have come to invite your people to a manly event between men - full of testosterone and muscle. If there is girls in it, they are at least half-nude or they have ginormous knockers, otherwise they are just fake men." He would attempt to slap Umashi on the back with a hardly laugh. "Do not worry strange Stoner... I, Oogami Taro will teach you the words and the wisdom of our people so that you can share this message with your people!"

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"NPC Sango"
"NPC Mi"
A peculiar looking fellow with high tension in every word and action he conducted was shouting out towards the gate. Sango being the gate guard on duty found herself in between the shouting and the echoing of the shouts. This was actually pretty normal now a days but never could she get use to it. She didn't bat an eye to go and see who it was with such high spirits but her partner Mi on the other hand was another story. Per usual her lazy laid back mentality made her the most melancholy when on duty. When Sango waved her down to follow, MI rolled her eyes in reluctance to move from her comfy position.

"Erred, not like I can get any sleep with all that shouting.."

"Quit your whining we have visitors Santo!"

The two would approach the two in exchange of an odd conversation. Mi approached in her usual nonchalant hands in the pockets of her white howdy. She wore Jean shorts and Red and white tennis shoes. Her anbu mask was fasten to her studded belt right above her kunai pouch fasten to her right thigh. Her legs were well toned much like an athlete. She had golden blond hair and a permanent smirk resting on her face. Sango appeared energetic in nature, approaching with her arms swinging and a hug smile on her face. She had dark hair placed in pig tails and wore a bright orange gi and white shorts. She stood a 5ft 5in which was slightly shorter than her partner at 5ft 6in. She too wore her Anbu mask on her hip.

"Greetings Santos!!! Welcome to the great village of Iwagakure! I am Sango and this is my partner Mi,"

(interrupted), "Hey! We have call signs for a reason jeez!"</COLOR><i></i>

<COLOR color="#FF8000">"oh Santo! Excuse me, I am Gurren and this is Star, my partner. We are the gate guards."

Both would give a polite bow to both of the two standing there. Sango would blink at the man in Red and start poking Mi. "Santo, doesn't he look familiar?" Mi would now take notice to the man and Red and begin sizing him up from top to bottom and to his lower middle section before her smirk got even smirkier.

"Nope, I think I'D remember. He's wearing spandex..

(Whispers)"Yeah, I think that's Red guy Major was talking about.

Sango would divert her attention to the man holding the letter and would snatch it over zealous like before anyone else could.

"I'll take that! Santo it's a letter! Lucky, Star here is are Anbu's personal messenger! She'll have this delivered in no time at all!"

Passing the letter to Mi, MI would roll her eyes before taking it. Damn near crumbling it up she would stuff it in the pockets of her hoody.

"Eh, I'll put it with the others. No since and making multiple trips right. Hey, you two looking to get entry? Just need passports then."

[NPC Topic entered]
[Gate Guard Sango Dialogue and Anbu messenger Mi Dialogue

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chimichangas!

Well, if this guy could withstand the randomness that was Umashi then surely he was good enough to walk through the gates. What Umashi didn't expect though was the overly manliness of the man to culminate in bear like treatment. Letting out an audible sign of the air being forced out of his lungs, he straightened up his stance and cleared his throat. "You seem to be a gentleman and a scholar of the highest accord. From where do you hail good sir?" While the ANBU had showed up, Umashi was highly interested in this summons of sorts. He hadn't seen a good intervillage tussle since that one time that village council giving folk jumped those deathly brothers and made light work of them.

In short, Umashi had to know more, and he had no issue with snatching the snatched parchment from Mi (which might have bordered on multiple forms of harassment considering where it was placed) and began to read it.
"Thank you milady. Can you finish processing our guest for entrance please?" Oh yes, Umashi was definitely not going to miss this epic event. Not by a long shot. That being said, he'd flatten the paper out a bit and make it more presentable as he remembered every line and offered it back to either of the two women. Consideration for their feelings was nearly ignored as he started to go over a good training regime to make sure that those that represented Iwa would be more than ready.

OOC: I only snatched the note because it was snatched. <_< >_> I can be totally petty with NPCs, I know. :D

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ARXQNpH.jpg

Number 9
Oogami Taro

"Erred, not like I can get any sleep with all that shouting.."

"Quit your whining we have visitors Santo!"

"Greetings Santos!!! Welcome to the great village of Iwagakure! I am Sango and this is my partner Mi,"

(interrupted), "Hey! We have call signs for a reason jeez!"</COLOR><i></i>

"oh Santo! Excuse me, I am Gurren and this is Star, my partner. We are the gate guards."

Oogami Taro's awesome and dynamic presence seemed to already cause an influx of hotties. Alas it was a curse, his presence seemed to have a magnetic pull on women. He watched with idle interest as the pair of women fell over themselves to meet him. It was commonplace, ANBUs forgetting to use their call signs and introducing themselves without their masks adorning their faces. "Ladies," Taro replied in greeting once the energetic ANBU women reached a reasonable distance. Of course he was prepared in case one of them swooned in his presence, it was more than daunting for most women to handle his sexiness. He gave them a smile, his pearly white teeth would seem to sparkle. In fact he considered utilizing it as a form of attack because it seemed to also work well against most men as well but he felt that combat required decorum and ethic.

"I'll take that! Santo it's a letter! Lucky, Star here is are Anbu's personal messenger! She'll have this delivered in no time at all!"

"Eh, I'll put it with the others. No since and making multiple trips right. Hey, you two looking to get entry? Just need passports then."

He passed off the letter to one of the women, it was crumbled and pushed into the recesses of the second woman's hoodie. "Passport?" Taro laughed, why would he need a passport? "For what reason, besides the fact that there might be a waiting list to visit a country with such... beautiful women," the 'charming' foreigner replied as he made his usual move. He called this particular move - sexy greeting of manly presence. "We do not use passports in Sora," he explained matter-of-factly. Perhaps it was a common practice to limit travel in these military communities but the same could not be said of the mercantile communities that surrounded such established shinobi hidden villages.

"You seem to be a gentleman and a scholar of the highest accord. From where do you hail good sir?"

"My presence is great, my influential presence has already taught you common tongue!" Oogami proclaimed with a hearty, victorious laugh. "Yes, I Oogami Taro come from Sora. The capital city of Wind Country, sent by the Diamyo to invite this shinobi nation to a wedding and contest so that we can demonstrate our prowess as warriors!" He was easily excitable. "And..." he made a clicking sound with his mouth "share my presence with the rest of the world too unfortunate and far to actually enjoy my company on a regular basis." It was a sad reality, there was only one of him and so many women and men for that matter that would never benefit from his presence. It was one of the worlds few true tragedies.

The bondage-lover in red spandex who only recently learned common tongue plucked the note from the attractive girl and broke the seal. Inside the note it would read:
[legend="[color=darkgoldenrod][b]Invitation[/b][/color]"]How dreadful are the curses which isolationism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as haemophobia in a warrior, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of government, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist because we have kept ourselves separated for so long. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. Thousands become the brave and loyal shinobis: all know how to die but the influence of our ethnocentrism and isolationism paralyses the social development of those within these tired nations. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world but fear of our brothers. Far from being moribund, shinobism is a militant way of life and we all have our secrets to keep but we can also extend out hand in good faith and friendship and with these bonds grow stronger together. It is for this reason that I extend to you, fellow warriors an opportunity to demonstrate your valor and your strength as we celebrate the union of two powerful forces to the west and south of your great respective nations.</B></I></FONTFACE>
Daimyō Ishii Shirō

requests the honor of your shinobi's presence
at the marriage of his daughter

Ishii Sango
to
Otokage Kageoni Yami

Saturday, the fourteenth of May
On the shores of the Tear-Drop Oasis
in Soons Haven

This event will be followed by a reception
but preceded by an inter-village examination
and demonstration of one's skills and valor.​
<FONTFACE fontface="sans"><I><COLOR color="darkgoldenrod"><B>

[/legend]

"Thank you milady. Can you finish processing our guest for entrance please?"

"Dude, there is a process?"

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"NPC Sango"
"NPC Mi"
The visitor introducing himself as Oogami Taro was an energetic man to say the least. However, both Mi and Sango had two very different opinions of him. Sango was intrigued by his confidence and energy while Mi found his manner of speech hard to bear. The man in Red decided he wanted to read the letter at that very second and so reached into Mi's hoody pocket and removed it for his read. Mi didn't seem to mind the man reaching into her pocket but would notice that in doing so a piece of sticky chewing gum was now stuck to the back of his hand. "Ah that's were that went." Mi would remove it from the back of his hand and move to read the letter with Umashi as did Sango.

"Santo a wedding! I love weddings!!!"

(Smacking gum) "Does anyone else notice the absurdity coming out this man's mouth?

The man in Red would hand the letter back to Mi who would re seal it with the chewing gum in her mouth and then stuff it back into her pocket. Oogami Taro claimed he didn't have a pass port due to his place of origin not needing one. Mi would roll her eyes and Sango would quickly draw out a scroll. Laying it down she would summon a folder and remove a pen from her hair. It was well hidden in there and completely camouflaged. Pulling from the folder was a document she handed over to Oogami Taro along with her pin for him to use for writing. He would notice this pin had a sharp end on its opposite of the writing end. The reason would become clear...

Eyes rolled "Bummer..."

"Santo! No Bummer at all, here. Fill this out and you can use it like a temporary pass. Visit the spire or even our office at the Shrine of the Gods and you can get yourself a passport. It beats filling one of these out every time. And you red guy? Do you need a form too?"
Name: Name to be placed on passport/visitor pass
Reason for Visit:
Expected Time Needed: Iwagakure may send representatives to investigate your disappearance or consider you MIA until your return to the gate. Max 48hrs
Travelling to:
Blood Signature/Fingerprint:

[Gate Guard Sango Dialogue and Anbu messenger Mi Dialogue]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That's the stuff I don't like!

Umashi really didn't like seeing chewing gum and to be honest the second that he realized that it was on his hand, was the second that he was ready to kill somebody. Dead people and severed limbs were one thing but chewing gum was the bane of his existence. Keeping back his gag reflex, he shook his head and replied to the double dragon sisters. "Yeah . . . no. I'd like to imagine that the Tsuchikage before the last took care of my passport long before his death. I think that I'm all good in that department." He gave a courteous smile despite how he was feeling about the whole gum incident. Despite having a meeting to go to shortly he quickly began to factor in how he could sneak a quick shower and laundry cleaning before he was expected back at the Spire. Yeah, he could swing it, he would just have to cut this meeting a bit short.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ARXQNpH.jpg

Number 9
Oogami Taro

"Santo a wedding! I love weddings!!!"

The bubbly door-woman proclaimed. Taro approached her and attempted to cup her hands in his, the sly horn-devil he was and respond with an excited voice "you and I both." Yes, he was making a move and a rather obvious one.

"Does anyone else notice the absurdity coming out this man's mouth?

The jealous dame complained. "Babe, you're ruining a moment complaining about my new dear friend bondage-san." He relinquished his hold on the lovely damsel's hands if he ever had them and backed away to stand next to the man in red spandex and leathers. It was true, he knew the names of the women: Mi - Star and Sango - Gurren but not that of the man in the mask. He was far from the inquiring type unless ordered to be otherwise so bondage-san would be good enough for him. "My great presence can only do so much for a man," he conceded with a feigned moment of deep humility.

His tinted sunglasses hit his eyes well and whatever truths they might reveal about the actual man at their gates. Was he truly such a gregarious skirt-chasing youth sent here to represent the Daimyo of all people? Yes, he actually was as ironic as that would sound, but this was a single facet of brilliant gem of a specimen. He saw the woman pull something from her hair, it looked like a poisoned dart more than a pen but Oogami Taro flinches for no woman!

"Bummer..."

The catty drab one complained.

"Santo! No Bummer at all, here. Fill this out and you can use it like a temporary pass. Visit the spire or even our office at the Shrine of the Gods and you can get yourself a passport. It beats filling one of these out every time. And you red guy? Do you need a form too?"

He was handed a piece of paper and a torture pen. Neat He noted the hollow pointed tip and lack of internal well. Yes, the practical use was quite obvious but they would be disappointed in his display. Always one for the dramatic. "You will need a new pen," he warned in a gentle voice while he demonstrated his compliance. The pen over his own neck, inches above his carotid his arm shot down at himself with a sudden and significant force that should have pierced most men fully through but all that would be heard is a *ping* and then a *crack*. It was not his body that broke but rather the unfortunate pen. The pointed tip dulled and folded like an accordion and the long narrow shaft snapped in half. He returned the pen to Sango with a sardonic smile. "Man of stone, always rock hard," he proclaimed with a wink although it might have been missed through the tinted glass covering most of his face.

He would not be able to write with his own blood but he could press really hard onto the paper and hope it did not rip and that he did:
[legend="[b]Temporary Pass[/b]"]Name: Oogami Taro
Reason for Visit: Refresh supplies
Expected Time Needed: 1 day
Travelling to: Unknown, requesting a hot guide.
Blood Signature/Fingerprint: *Pressed thumprint sans blood*[/legend]

There was no bloodied thumbprint, however there was a deep groove where his thumb pressed against the paper. The print seemed almost faceted despite the fact that with one's eyes it would not seem so. The print would be rather unique at the very least but as for 'acceptable' that is hard to say.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"NPC Sango"
"NPC Mi"
"Yeah . . . no. I'd like to imagine that the Tsuchikage before the last took care of my passport long before his death. I think that I'm all good in that department."

Mi, still chewing her gum and now blowing bubbles would shrug in reply. Her lack of interest would would soon morph into a complete contrast as she witnessed the man jab the sharp end of Sango's pen into himself. Mi's mouth would drop in utter shock that he just lounged the sharp object into himself. Sango's mouth didn't immediately drop but her eyes were widen in surprise. Her mouth too would drop as Oogami handed her back her now damaged pen. Her eyes would slowly become teary as she stood there in awe. Placing an arm over here eyes she would reach for Oogami's paperwork.

(whining voice) "Santo my grandmother gave me that pen Santo, sniffs sniffs.. it's broke now Santo."

(giving a sarcastic pat on the back) "There there Gurren. Well seeing as our man of Steel here can't give a blood sample, I guess I'll have to escort him for a little while I deliver this message. Well come on in Superman, maybe we can get you a tour guide... Maybe. "

[Gate Guard Sango Dialogue and Anbu messenger Mi Dialogue]
[Access given]
[Welcome to Stone]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All was well it seemed. Seeing as how his job here was done, Umashi nodded to the newcomer and the ANBU Guards and turned to be on his way. "I'll see you fine folks around!" At the moment, Umashi had a lot to consider, such as what he would wear or who he'd leave in charge. Much more than that was the question of if he'd actually be joining in the festivities or not. He really wanted to show off his moves but once again the higher ups were not permitted to show off in front of adoring crowds. Surely he'd be able to work something out.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Not much for me to say in here besides I AM COMING FOR YOU HISSORI!

IC:
ARXQNpH.jpg

Number 9
Oogami Taro

(whining voice) "Santo my grandmother gave me that pen Santo, sniffs sniffs.. it's broke now Santo."

(giving a sarcastic pat on the back) "There there Gurren. Well seeing as our man of Steel here can't give a blood sample, I guess I'll have to escort him for a little while I deliver this message. Well come on in Superman, maybe we can get you a tour guide... Maybe. "

"Sweet! Taro proclaimed as he attempted to drape his arm over Santo. He knew that she was just playing hard to get, the coy minx. With a cheesy grin that seemed too wide for his boyish face he looked at the broken hearted young woman 'saddened over a pen.' "Do not worry there pretty lady, there is plenty of Oogami Taro to share," he reassured her fooled not in the least by her feigned distress over a little pen.

"I'll see you fine folks around!"

The man in spandex announced as he departed. "Later bondage-san." Taro replied, the guy was a bit odd but all right in his book. I mean he did just leave two cute girls alone with him, but of course how could the masked man know that it was a terrible idea to do so. With a smile plastered across his face he turned to the girls, "...ladies first." Best view in the house.
[Country Entered, Topic Left]​

OC: I did not expect to get in. =O Now I guess I will wing some evil plan, if anyone needs something terrible to happen please let me know. Please mind you this is an Event NPC that is intended for 3v1 combat against capped players. It is against my personal mantra OC to actually kill players and will only erroneously 'leave them for dead' but I am not here to bully anyone so let me know where you want me to be. He can party or cause trouble or a bit of both, your call.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"NPC Sango"
"NPC Mi"
Sango now holding her grandmother's broken heirloom with both hands continued to sob with her head hung. With their job done Mi's respondsibilty to deliver the message was all that was left for now. She'D give the man in Red a head nod in response to his departing and look back at the stranger man with the so called smooth moves.

"I guess I'm not the only one who can ruin a moment tch. Come on... and don't touch my hand Casanova," said Mi remembering how touchy Feely he was with Sango. Her long golden hair wildly blowing in the rushing wind from the opening of the gates. She would smirk at the man before the two would head in leaving Sango to both her depression and her gate duties.

[Npc' topic left]
[Ooc: things are more interesting this way. Because of your visitors pass you can assume that you are being watched and followed and I'm sure I'll have an NPC anbu in like every thread your in. It'll be funny because they are all females atm. Your choice if you want to rp that though.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back