Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hey Tatsuo! [Tutor]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo awoke sweating in the middle of the night, he looked around the room of the blazing spirit dojo, his felt the terror that he had felt that night that he and his friend Yaboi had fought a samurai on top of hokage rock. He turned to look down at the scar the fight had left him, looking around he looked for Yaboi or Tatsuo any familiar face would bring up his sour mood. Getting up to stretch he turned to get his leaf headband, smiling at the sight of it. Ryo quickly tied it around his forehead and made his way out the door, he made his way down the stairs and thought about how long he’s been gone from Konoha, “It’s been a while.” He whispered to himself, he would have to return sometime soon to catch up. He remembers all those he and Yaboi had left behind and hoped to see them again soon.

Arriving to training room that made up the first floor, he looked around to find Tatuso, when he was nowhere to be seen, Ryo took a deep breath and shouted “Tatuso!” the young Uchiha smirked, maybe he could speak to him about what the future and how to move forward. He wanted to return to Konoha but when he was stronger and a more mature person, one that wouldn’t repeat the mistakes the scarred him so. Taking a breath, he sat in the middle of the dojo and awaited Tatuso’s arrival. Smiling he waited for his sensei to arrive.

MFT:256

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A hoe overhead and the sun beating down on his back, Tatsuo was making a garden outside of the dojo. While he could've done it with chakra much faster, a little physical training never was bad and it kept him in shape. Continuing for most of the morning, he was interrupted by a courier. Yelling over to the Jonin, Tatsuo's head jerked toward the direction of the call and walked over to him, hoe over his shoulder. "A package? I hope no one ordered anything.." Tatsuo said with a sneer, just imagining the potential bills. The man shook his head and from his pack retrieved a large white scroll with the symbol of Kumogakure on a small ribbon keeping it together.

"Not a package, but a mission sir." He bent and handed it to Tatsuo. Still not used to the professionalism, considering his rise to Jonin was quick and much earlier than his age would receive he hesitated before rubbing the back of his neck and taking the scroll. "Thank you, i'll get to it right away." he said with a nod and watching the man run off. No doubt sending other shinobi off to missions all over the Lightning Country. Nowadays his missions were more sparse, a mixture of his experience, value to the village and potential trouble due to being from the Fire Country made his mission pool limited compared to others whose lives were a bit more expendable. A disgusting way to look at things, but unfortunately that was the way their world was. And the very thing Tatsuo looked to change.

Looking to the scroll in hand, Tatsuo sighed and headed inside the dojo. He couldn't exactly go on the mission shirtless. He went to his room and quickly changed into some shinobi gear. A shirt and pants with a custom flak over it. He wasn't exactly comfortable with wearing the gear of Kumogakure as he he was always a proud man of Konoha, but Umashi had his reasons for sending him. Even if he wasn't exactly sure of them. Tying the headband on his head he went back out into the main dojo. Just as he had left the door, Ryo had come downstairs and called out to him. A smile appeared on his face as an idea came to his head. Walking back inside, Tatsuo took the scroll and tossed it to the Genin, "Catch!" he laughed a bit as the scroll flew through the air in the Uchiha's distance.

"Read it out loud, we're going on a mission." Or at least Tatsuo hoped, if it didn't sound too dangerous.

MISSION: LANDSLIDE RECOVERY IN KATSUNAKI
DESCRIPTION: A LANDSLIDE HAS DESTROYED MOST OF THE VILLAGE OF KATSUNAKI, A SMALL MINING VILLAGE ON THE WESTERN SIDE OF MOMENTUM DEO. DUE TO THEIR STRATEGIC LOCATION AND ABUNDANCE OF PURE STEEL THEY ARE OF THE UTMOST PRIORITY. YOU ARE TO LOOK FOR SURVIVORS AND TO GET THE VILLAGE BACK TO FUNCTIONAL LEVELS OF STEEL PRODUCTION.

ALLELUIA SHINBATSU AND GLORY TO THE RAIKAGE!

WC: 507

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Outstretching his arms Ryo quickly caught the scroll and quickly opened, tossing the seal aside he looked at the seal with an excited look on his eyes. “A mission? Yes!” It had been a long time since the young Uchiha had gone on a mission, “I am ready, Tatsuo-SenseI!” he looked at the rank the mission was assigned and smiled that Tatsuo would gift him with such a high-ranking mission. Ryo quickly went back to reading the mission description and nodded to Tatsuo, “Let’s get there as soon as possible, Sensei. These people need our help.” Ryo was filled with excitement that he would finally go on a mission again. He looked around the dojo and wondered where his friend Yaboi could’ve gone. They usually go on missions together, he would hate to deprive his friend of missing out on such a high-ranking mission like the one he was handed. But this was a chance that Ryo could spend for he and Tatsuo to bond, maybe even find out why he chose the garb of cloud ninja over that of leaf.

“Alright, let me go get my pack! I’ll be right back.” Quickly rushing back to his room, he opened his door and quickly scanned it for his small pack containing his equipment, searching high and low, turning over his mat, he finally found it on the counter by the door. “Oh man, I can’t lose this!” Ryo quickly looked at himself and realized that his pajamas aren’t really going to be proper wear for this mission, heading over to the counter he opened them, pulling out a black shirt and shorts, placing on sandals, “I’m almost done, Tatsuo!” Ryo turned to look at the mirror as he finished getting ready, his mind drifted back to his last mission, atop of Hokage rock where he against his strongest opponent up until then, he places his hand on his chest where his scar laid, but he knew it wouldn’t be that way ever again. He’s trained and matured since he was Konoha. With determination he made his way out of his room and stood in front of Tatsuo, “I am ready to go, Sensei.” The young Uchiha adjusted his Konoha headband ready to move when Tatsuo.

WC:375
TWC:632

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well what are we waiting for then?" Tatsuo asked as he went for the door, typically he was able to get out of the village very quickly considering he was a Jonin and Chuunin tended to not ask many questions of their superiors, but with Ryo tagging along it took a bit more work. After a little convincing and cajoling that his young student was up to such a task he was finally let out of the gates with a simple warning to make sure Ryo was okay. Not sure what they expected considering Tatsuo wouldn't let him get hurt on his watch anyways but oh well some people worry too much.

They finally made it outside of the gates into the treacherous mountain pass that protected the village, looking over to Ryo he asked "So how's your training been going? I've been busy working on my own Saru-Kata, so I've been a bit busy myself." he said pulling up one of his sleeves showing an arm that was cut and bruised to the shoulder. "A tough regimen but i've learned a lot since we've returned to the village." pulling his sleeve down he focused on the young Uchiha. "I'm sure your mastery over fire has just increased, anything else special you figured out?" he questioned. Bringing him on this mission was a way to gauge his growth, he just hoped he didn't make the wrong decision by bringing him here. There was a real possibility of danger on a mission of this caliber and if anything happened to him due to Tatsuo's own ignorance, there was no way the Jonin could forgive himself. But he knew Ryo, he was a tough shinobi even if he was only a Genin. Much stronger than Tatsuo was when he was that age. Must be that Uchiha blood of his.

WC: 814

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back