Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Heya, how you been? (Private;Soku)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren only nodded as both his friend and sister told him that it was okay, and it is how it needs to be. Now putted the way Yukio had said, it might be safe to say to have Soku not present. Ziren really does want to protect his sister from harm more than anything in this Village.

As the tendrils reached out and the Chigokai felt a wave of emotions. He hasn't felt such a large presence of beings in one place, much less in one person that he had felt like his own emotions that mirrored the ones that washed over him were added to the chaos of emotions, before it all took a drastic turn. Ziren had noticed that Yukio had felt pain and some red goo shot fourth to both Soku and Ziren, he took a step back to make distance between him and the mystery red goop, but it was faster than him as it attached itself to the Chigokai for a brief moment, showing the emotions that it represents. He saw a red monster as it screamed as if there was a million voices in unison before it charged to Ziren. He clamped his hands over his ears before he was able to stand it and yelled back in defiance fists clenched.

But as soon as it came, it went. It was gone. He felt his body shaking. It wasn't like he was scared, no. It felt like he relived the very times in which he had those emotions running at their highest. A flashback ensued. He was in Kitsune park, the Fourth Hokage had beaten him, his wife, and Uchiha Asuka to a pulp and Ziren cut off his own left arm to save his wife's eyes from them being taken out. The feeling of betrayal of trust from someone he used to look up to, granted part of it was his fault, he had begged for the other two to not be punished alongside him. Fear... When he woke up from his coma and found out things that ultimately made him not want to stay as a Leaf Ninja, the times in which he was ashamed of the Village for what it came to. Not knowing if they thought of him as missing or dead, he lived his life in paranoia. Rage, fury, and obsession... His homicidal brother and the mercenary that he had ordered. The mercenary killed his parents and his brother was the cause of it. His brother had harrassed him once he knew that Ziren was alive. He hated them both. Even though he had gotten his revenge on them by killing them, he still can't let go of his anger.

A shaky right hand rested on the place where he had cut his own left arm off, remembering the pain well as if it had just happened. He took a deep breath as he listened to what Yukio had to say about the other three known beings that were sealed away. Shame and Disgust, Iyana. Envy and Grief, otherwise known as Akui and Kunō. He continued on as that they were used for thousands of years as tools and that is why that they treat their hosts. But otherwise there is more as two sides of a coin.

Soku had talked of how the mind is a dangerous thing and these things are proof of that. Ziren took that time to speak, a determined look in his eyes, despite how he was affected by the experience. "I've made it my goal to bring peace in this world, even if it isn't something big as diplomacy or being part of an all out war. I've changed the heart of a dead man and helped him atone for his wrongdoings. Yukio. Soku. You both have my promise. As long as I live, I will protect Akui and Kunō from any outside influences until I find a more permanent peaceful solution for them than their seals." As he talked, the shaking stopped altogether. "When I felt Chinatsu's emotions along with Ikari, I saw my own emotions from the past there as well. I don't know if that's a sign or not, but if I learn to hone my mind beyond just my own emotions, I think I can reach out to them."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A smile crossed the man's face nodding to Soku hearing her words. "Thank you for understanding, my moving into the tomb will not be a normal burial and I will be very much alive when I go in there however it won't be for very long at that point however that is my concern as you can imagine." He knew he would sound harsh maybe even a bit uncaring but this wasn't only for their good but his own for if he was to die it would be in peace and with a clear mind.

Besides that he seemed to be somewhat exhausted in the aftermath of the interection between the pair and Chinatsu using his clothes to wipe away the sweat forming on his brow before listening to Soku's words shaking his head slowly at the thought. "While that may be the case in the field, I would never condone such a thing outside of the ANBU because while being able to deal with the things you have done is an important aspect of our work we are also not dolls." He had something of a stern tone in those words remembering where such a line of thought had led him once upon a time.

"When I first merged with Chinatsu we suppressed one another for a time, I couldn't feel a thing as far as emotions were concerned and if you really wish to know what it felt like it was..." There was a moment of pause as he recalled it a slight saddened sigh escaping him as he did. "Cold, an emptiness that doesn't go away no matter how long you wait. It eats away at you until you reach a point where your willing to do anything without question and that in of itself makes you dangerous. It leads people to where I am now and this is not a place you wish to end up."

He didn't want to leave his own daughter thinking this was the message he was trying to leave, or that these beings simply needed to be sealed away and removed from the outside world turning to Ziren with a nod accepting what he wished to do. "Be careful with them, they are old, very old. While they may act immature or playful at times never forget there is wisdom within each of these beings that goes beyond our own understanding. That is something I will never be able to fully describe, being able to see what Chinatsu has seen makes a man feel much older than he is."

Looking to the sword he had given Soku it seemed like this was the time to explain the process he had given Chinatsu. "Take Iyana there for instance shame and disgust are only one side of a coin, on the other there is pride and satisfaction and that is what you can use as a base to bring them out of their misguided shells and into the world as a whole but understand while I make it seem like a simple process it took me years to learn everything there was to know about Chinatsu and the rest are no different."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku winced at the mere thought that Yukio would still be living and breathing for a short while as he was put to rest encased in his tomb. It was bad enough to know that death was upon you, that the final hour was here but to be alive to witness it as your loved ones, the world that you had toiled on for so many years slipped away before your very own eyes? Now, that was a mission unlike any others, a true test of the heart. She had seen many things, silenced many people but Soku had always given them a courtesy of a quick and swift end, the thought of letting people linger in this world when their time was upon them was not a fate she would wish upon anyone. "You have a point." Soku murmured doing her best to come up with words, she was still doing her best to process the boatload of information that had hit her like a train.

While they each had their role, none of them were meant to be puppets. That was the downfall of any shinobi, when they gave up their morals and values and allowed themselves to be influenced by outside voices. Soku too was guilty of this in a very indirect manner though in her case, it was probably for the better. People often said she was too bound to the village, that her sense of loyalty was almost intoxicating in a sense and that the Captain needed to set a limit between her personal goals and the village and Soku's reply had always been that the two went hand in hand. In a sense, Soku supposed they were right, she was tightly knit for the village but it was for the right reasons. It was because Konohagakure had given her a family, a home and something to look up for. She had a sense of purpose that was driving her and for that, she owed the world to the Village Hidden In The Leaves.

Now, however, her loved ones were few and far in number and it seemed just like she had learned today, yet another beloved individual whom Soku held dear to her heart would slowly be slipping away. "It's not fair, you know? Usually, I'm supposed to be the stupid one that goes off into the unknown doing things without any sense of what the consequences might be." That was her role, not Yukio's who was supposed to be the sensible and wise mentor, the man that could never be defeated but it seemed fate had a very different plan in store for all three of them. "You were always the one that would make me see sense and stuff, both you and Ziren." Tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, she let out an small chucke of sorts as she shook her head. "You never fail to surprise me, Yukio."

It wasn't the type of surprise she was hoping to get but it certainly was a surprise. Now, if only there was anything she could do, Soku knew there wasn't but there wasn't any law or rule that said she couldn't hope.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The very thought of knowing that his good friend was going to walk into the tomb alive sent shivers down his spine. And that was no easy feat. Ziren has brushed close to death quite a few times without knowing. But he never imagined certain doom awaiting him any day from now on. There was a reason why knowing one's future is such a grim thing sometimes.

Yukio's words of that they were not dolls rolled over Ziren. He knew full well of not wanting to feel like a tool. Sure things were hammered into his head of that doing this and that were wrong, but he has also kept his humanity. There were things that he would do and wouldn't do. Which was why he is like a ghost of a memory to Leaf. He can't agree with the methods to get rid of certain problems that occurred in the Frost war, but he also wants to help Leaf. Which is why he think it might be best to act as someone that works behind the scenes, with his own morals and conduct, with less questionable means to bring peace.

There was a reason as to why he wanted to bring peace to the world. Mainly so that his children can grow up in a less violent world as he has, but to show that one doesn't have to sacrifice their morals or their humanity to get a job done. Even the fact that he is here right now is questionable for if someone that doesn't know him ran into him.

He then smiled as Soku said that she was stupid and went on to do things without thinking of consequences. "Hey now, you only almost fried us both once. If it's anyone that goes off to do reckless things it's me. Running after Ibumo. Running after Jirosho. Even running after my parents killer, the man that Jirosho hired, to Water. I've done a lot of reckless things in my younger years that I learned the hard way about. But I mellowed out nicely enough, from one extreme to another. Instead of impulsive, I am more cautious."

The mood was getting a little somber, and he wanted to fix that situation. He wanted this last meeting with his friend to be a good one. Especially for Soku. She has been living through hell learning that both him and Yukio are alive, only to find out that Ziren could never really see her as much as she wants. And Yukio... He put a smile on his face and put an arm around both Soku and Yukio again. "Let me tell you both of a young ninja I had met that made me actually start using my Chigokai abilities. His name was Kuro. Despite my protests of not wanting to use my blood line at the time, he fought me. It is because of him, that I had learned to hone my hearing sense of people's blood flows to pinpoint where a person is. Even going as far as understanding how the blood flows under different circumstances. While I learned most of my powers alone. I would not have had the essential building blocks that is knowing where a person is by their blood without the unwanted help from him. Because of that encounter, it really set what I wanted to be as a Chigokai, though Maru's lesson's were ironically enough to make me mature and know that we all hide a dark place inside of our hearts, and that we must accept that fact, but show that we can also be better than that." He recalled the good memories, the one with Kuro he doubts anyone really knows, it was so long ago, that even he sometimes forgets about it.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He wished he could give some words on comfort in this moment however given what he had been telling them that was next to impossible to provide, not to mention anything he had to say on the matter would never feel genuine right now given how he was feeling himself in that moment. "I know I worried you when I didn't come back, I know I should have said something however this was something I had to do on my own for not only my own sake but Chinatsu's as well. While we didn't start this mess we certainly had to work on cleaning it up and I wanted to give them a chance to atone for what they had done."

He took a moment to look at his hands, the markings that ran across them seeming to stretch with every moment. "When I was leading the ANBU branch it was always do without question, you feel more like a tool that way than a person, Honestly through my life there are many situations I wish I could go back to and give the person a chance to explain their actions, see if we could come to a compromise and the like however its far too late for that now." A sigh escaped him as he rose to his feet once more shaking off the sensation dismissing it to the back of his mind.

"And while I wish I could sit here and tell you more, I have little time for such things as you are well aware right now, as such I will take my leave to prepare for what needs to be done." Taking one more moment to glance at the two he took a moment to consider what he had given them both, nodding one more time that he had made the right choice entrusting the future of these beings with them. "Just treat Iyana and the rest well, they have been through so much up until this moment and turning over a new leaf is what they need the most right now."

With that he took his leave moving back through the trees away from the two to disappear into the forest once more and while he knew this would most likely be the last time he saw them he did not dare say goodbye, a slight trembling in his hand showing the man was struggling to keep his composure in that moment.

[Topic left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back