Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hitting things really hard 101 [Taijutsu class 6/6]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin began the day as any other. He got up and started stretching. After five minutes of that he went to have a light breakfast and went to the academy briefly. There, he would open up a storage shed and pull out a couple of boxes. Well less boxes than crates and he easily carried all three, getting odd looks from the ordinary villiagers as he went by. Before he left, he made sure to leave a small note for students interested on the message board.

"Taijutsu Class Weapons will be provided Instructor- Meet at Kisune Park- Yuu Kenshin"

He made his way to the park, using the creates as he is exercise equipment. Sometimes he would train with extra weights to make himself feel lighter afterwards. After carrying the crates to a secluded area of the park, he would put down the crates and get to work.

On one side of the field, he would place one crate and open the crate. He would spend the next ten minutes setting up training dummies made of a mixture of straw and iron. A total of 6 were made. Kenshin had enough parts to make a few more if needed.

On the opposite side of the field, Kenshin would open one of the crates after placing them side by side. Inside, should the young shinobi look, was a collection of wooden weapons of various styles. He left the closed crate closed for reasons that were clear to him.

Kenshin would greet students as they approached.

WC 254
OOC
Topic will commence on November 4th. From there, it will be every 2 days. Failure to post with 48 hours will result in a strike. 3 strikes and you are out.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Hitting things really hard 101 [Taijutsu class 0/6]

It was a crisp morning that was embraced by Shinzo as he closed the door to his home behind him. His mother and father had departed for work rather early leaving Shinzo to wait with his younger brother until their nanny arrived. The wait was longer than he had hoped for, but really any wait would not be embraced by the young impatient boy. He had packed away his lunch and prepared himself for another day of training at the academy, his butterfly swords (now a staple of his outfit) clung to the small of his back next to a belt pouch which rested on the rear right of his pelvis. All seemed calm in the immediate area outside his abode, that was until Shinzo readied himself and began to sprint towards the academy.

By now he knew the route well and would often challenge himself to run at his quickest all the way, faster each day. Today was no different. A cloud of dust was kicked up behind the energetic boy as he powered towards his place of learning, arriving there in but a few minutes. The walk to the academy was nice, but Shinzo much preferred to get there quickly and then admire the view at a later time when there was nothing else to do. He strode into the courtyard of the academy and came to a stop at the notice board. ‘Hmm, a taijutsu class? With weapons?!’ This was exactly what Shinzo had been hoping for, today was his lucky day, finally there was a class which catered specifically to his desires and combat style. It took him no time to turn and rush away from the academy and straight to Kisune park.

The journey wasn’t too long for the eight year old, he sprinted through the groups of pedestrians who began to fill the streets. His eyes were pealed for a certain cabbage merchant, but it appeared that it was too early for him to start his daily rounds. Soon he arrived at Kisune park, the field spreading out before him. The training dummies dotted around the field caught his attention, from that point he knew he was in the right place. Nobody else seemed to be here though, hopefully he was early. Shinzo jogged down the steps and onto the greenery, spotting who he assumed to be his instructor for the day. He made his way over with relative speed, coming to a stop in front of Kenshin. His grey sleeveless top and black knee length shorts clung to his athletic frame but not too tightly, it would have been clear to any looking that this boy often partakes in rigorous physical training for his age. He bowed his head towards the man, holding his most respectful posture and facial expression before introducing himself. “Hello, I am Deguchi, Shinzo. I am here for the taijutsu class.”

WC: 482
[Topic entered]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

BYk88o9.jpg

Yomi wanted out of the office for a little while. The reliance on Tamashii was heavy and so she decided to leave him be for as long as she could help it. Her newly instated Kage Guard, Kenshin, had left her in Ezo’s care while he did what he did best, when not minding her; doing the whole instructor bit. The Hokage decided she would go be a part of this little class. It was high time she was seen in public anyway. Forgoing her Hokage robes, because she hated them, she chose instead to put on something simple and casual. After changing into something more suitable in her eyes, she and Ezo made a slow trek to the Park.

Taking the longest route possible, she had not been here since her birthday; another day in which Umashi had disappeared on her, although to be honest, at least he came home to her later in the night – morning? It had brought up all types of memories for her and just when she thought she was doing okay, she realized she had a long way to go for that. Still, being out and about was good first step and she would not let the students see her saddened.

Arriving more or less on time, she would find Kenshin already in front of a student. While she missed that introduction, she would say hello herself and crash the Sennin’s lesson.

“So, I decided to take your class, if you’ll have me.” Yomi said in an even tone, and completely serious. There was no reason why she couldn’t take a class with him and get to know some of the Academy Students all at the same time. Perfect plan!

She looked over to Shinzo and put her hand out to shake his hand. “I am Yomi, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Who might you be?” Yomi never introduced herself via any of her several titles, because, only insufferable people did things like that. She turned back to look at Kenshin after the introductions were over.

“Are we learning how to hit hard?” Yomi knew full well that Kenshin excelled in Taijutsu, but, she couldn’t help herself with the question. She hoped that he would not take offense to her comment.

[Topic Entered]
[WC: 379]
[Post: 1 of 5]

Inuzuka Dememaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

And so it began.

“Would so!” Loudly proclaimed Dememaru, midst eating his breakfast. He sat at his family’s kitchen table with wads of food escaping his mouth as he spoke.

“Would not.” His sister casually retorted. She stood across of him from the table, tying her hair back in preparation for her day as a genin.

They continued.

“Would so!” Dememaru argued, banging his fists against the table as he yelled. This time, midst swallowing his food, sounding almost as if he was on the verge of choking.

“Would not.” His sister repeated, rolling her eyes with a few bats of the eye lashes.

Over and over again, they continued.

“Would what!?” Roared their exhausted mother as she washed dishes from the kitchen sink behind them.

“Wouldn't it be cool if I shaved my teeth into spikes!” Explained Dememaru. “You’d fall in love with dad all over again if he did it.”

“Pffft,” sounded his sister, suppressing a laugh. “That’s disgusting, stop,” she proceeded to say. The thought was still quite humorous to her.

“Get out, get out, get out!” Yelled their mother with a blush through her dark ebony skin and a smirk between her lips. She began chasing Dememaru out with a wet wash rag, whipping him. “You kids drive me nuts!”

They both laughed as Dememaru hopped over the table and burst through the kitchen door using his shoulder. Refusing to do anything uncool, his sister walked out nonchalantly. Unafraid of her mother’s wash rag.

Outside they were met by their ninken, waiting eagerly for them.

“Later dweeb,” his sister said before waving good bye as they went their separate ways. Dememaru simply pulled down his lower eyelid and stuck out his tongue before running off. Their ninken followed their partners respectively.

</B>
* * *​
<i>
</i>

<B>“Heh,” chuckled Dememaru to himself as he walked onto the training site with his head tilted upward slightly.

To an onlooker he probably appeared rather pompous and arrogant. But in truth he was just thinking about his family and how he loved them with all of his might. They were a quirky pack of hounds and he had to make them proud. There was also his and a couple of other clans he wanted to prove his worth to. What other way than to accomplish all of that than to take up a taijutsu class?

“Hey y'all,” he finally said to everyone.

“Arf,” greeted Berumura who hanged from Dememaru’s shoulder.

They waited for further instruction.

[Topic Entered]
Word Counter: 414

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths

'Another good day.' thought Yaboi as he finished gobbling down his morning oatmeal. It was not unusual for the boy to start his day off after breakfast with a light workout. It was not that kind of day, as Yaboi had set his sights on joining his second class at the academy. The boy rushed out after cleaning his dishes, slipping on his sandals and dashing off for the academy. He waved to his neighbors as he passed, weaving through crowds of people with ease as he kept to his quick pace towards his destination. Upon coming upon the academy the boy had stopped in his tracks and stretched his arms up to the sky with big smile 'Yup, another good day.' he said to himself as if it were a reminder.

It would not take long for Yaboi to notice the note left by Kenshin "A Taijutsu class!" the boy uttered with joy. 'Kitsune Park. Can't be late this time!' Yaboi said to himself in his mind, turning on heel and bolting off to the familiar park. His excitement was evident, the Kyoujouran blood within him clearly guiding him towards his shinobi path. Yaboi had a good feeling about the class aswell, having met Kenshin in the park on his way home one day. Arriving at the location for the class Yaboi was still as lively as ever, the morning run being well for him. "Ah! Sensei, I saw the note at the academy and came as quickly as I could!" started the young lad, rushing over to a nearby crate to find some green hand wraps and for the moment forgetting to even greet his class or the teacher! The boy equipped the green hand wraps 'Good fit.. Oh! I forgot!' said the boy in his mind, quickly turning to Kenshin "Hello Kenshin-sensei!" he started "Thank you for this class. I'll be in your care!" he said with a big smile.

The boy took this chance to finally look around to those currently at the class. 'Oh.. I don't recognize any of these people.' the child mulled over in his mind, having hoped some of his other classmates had been from his first class or at the least Ryo to save himself from introductions. Before the class began would be the best time to make introductions, so without wasting any time Yaboi stepped over towards where his class had gathered and displayed a toothy smile along with a friendly wave. "H-Hey everyone, I'm Yaboi. Nice to meetcha!" he greeted the three classmates present with happy vibes.

WC: 428

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ryo woke up with a determination in his eyes, he could see the sun morning sun and smiled, He lifted himself from his bed and did his morning stretches. He went to his bedroom mirror and looked himself, “Time for to go to the academy.” he smirked, he went to his closet, Ryo chose out his usual attire of a black jacket with a black shirt underneath and a pair of gray shorts. He went back to his mirror and looked at his hair, wondered if he should do anything differently this day, shaking his head he headed down to his dining room.

There his Mother had prepared a proper breakfast for him, as he went down the steps he could see what was prepared for him, there was eggs, bacon and a cup of orange juice, Ryo smiled at the sight. As he moved pull his seat out, his dog small Kingu jumped on the chair and snatched his bacon. Shocked Ryo sat down while his mother chastised the dog for taking Ryo’s food. Eating his food in disappointment at what had just occurred he made his way out of his house without any more delay.

He made his way towards the academy wondering if there were any interesting classes he can take this time, hopefully one that doesn’t poison him. He shaked his head as if to shake off the memory. He thought about if this about the subjects that might be available today, hopefully something he could learn to win the upcoming tournament that was announced. Making his way towards the academy entrance he would stop and took a look at the notice board, “Hmm a Taijutsu class.” Ryo was filled with enthusiasm he hadn’t really learned much Taijutsu and knew it was a staple of being a Shinobi, taking the notice he quickly made his way to where the class was being held.

On his way there he thought about what weapon he would prefer, Ryo had always imagined himself wielding a blade weapon, he wasn’t one for hand to hand combat, but who knows Ryo learn something about himself in this Taijutsu class.

Arriving at Kitsune park, Ryo saw the instructor, and walked over to introduce himself, “My name’s Uchiha Ryo, Sensei. And I’m here to learn Taijutsu!” he announced proudly, after introducing himself, Ryo looked around and spotted some new faces and then his friend Yaboi. Running towards him, he ran over to him “Yaboi! I’m glad you’re here."

WC:415
[Topic Entered]

Minashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Another regular morning. Minashi woke up from his bed, and sat on the side. "I have a feeling this is going to be a good day. But I don't think I should have stayed up so late practicing." Minashi went through his normal routine. He first makes his bed, then goes to the bath room to take a shower, and then brush his teeth after putting on his clothing. He always thinks about the feeling of putting on the leaf headband every morning. "I cannot wait to earn one." For breakfast, he likes to have his eggs sunny side up, and sausage links with orange juice. He then starts to walk over to the academy. As he arrives, he notices a message wrote by Yuu Kenshin. "That sound like fun. I better hurry to the park so I don't miss the training." Minashi then starts to run over to the training spot ignoring any distractions. He is always determined and serious when it comes to training. As he arrives he see's a large man and multiple students he has never seen before. "Hello everyone. I'm Minashi. Is this the Taijutsu Class?" He says while leaning over on his knees breathing heavily from the long run. He then noticed the Hokage was there. He then stood up with his left arm on his hip, and his right arm in the air with his thumb pointed out. "Lets do this!" He says trying to look cool in front of the Hokage.

[Topic Entered]
MFT
Wc: 254

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was very surprised. His class was full in no time and even graced by Yomi. He did not doubt that he new Hokage was powerful but it made sense that since she came from the medical branch, maybe taijutsu was not her expertise.

"You are welcome to join us although I will except you to work a little harder than the others." Kenshin would say with a very small wink to Yomi as he moved the box in front of him. "Welcome all of you. I am Yuu Kenshin, instructor at the academy and a Sennin of the main branch. This class as you know is about using taijutsu or physical combat. While this class is mainly for hand to hand combat, if you have expertise in ranged combat with thrown weapons or bows, you can also practice this. Now, in order to gauge your strength, each one of you is to attack the iron dummies set up here. Those this portion of the training, you will use these wooden weapons in the box. If you use unarmed combat, your fists or gauntlets will do. After everyone has gathered a weapon and picked a dummy, proceed to attack it. I will be walking around looking at your forms individually. Do you understand?" Kenshin would ask.

He then waited for questions or the movement of feet. After they were in position and questions answered, he would intruct them to

"Begin."

WC 240
TWC 494
OOC: 2 days from now is the last you can post without getting a strike. If you have a problem, please let me know.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo turned on his heels to address the woman who stood behind him, he had no real idea as to who she was but the way in which she spoke implied to him that she was to be respected, be it because of some sort of position or relationship to his teacher he didn’t know. He looked up to her with his big green eyes and smiled, squinting as to not let too much sunlight into his pupils. “My name is Shinzo,” he said with a little energy and a respectful bow, “it’s nice to meet you Yomi!” Anyone would be able to tell that this eight year old held a lot of energy, his age and composure implied it was almost all positive. The atmosphere he gave off was one of warmth but eagerness, especially in this learning environment.

One by one, new pupils would enter the class, to each be greeted by a smile from Shinzo, though he held his tongue for the time being. Now was the time for him to make new friendships, to understand his peers. And if he could be observant enough then maybe he’d be able to get the upper hand on them if they too were competing in the upcoming tournament. The small dog perched upon one boy’s shoulder caught his eye. ‘Wow,’ he thought to himself ‘I had heard of some people having connections with animals but I didn’t expect to actually see it this soon into my training.' As more students arrived, Shinzo took more mental notes of who they were, at least for those who introduced themselves upon arrival. Barely any time had passed and the class had reached capacity, this was definitely the time for Shinzo to learn more about his fellows.

A wave of respect shot through Shinzo’s body as Kenshin spoke, causing the young shinobi in training to spin on his heels bolt upright out of his perceived class etiquette. Seriousness shrouded his persona now, his focus drawn to the instructions that had been given. If he were to reach the heights of a Sennin then Shinzo would have to listen to his instructor, the rank he held thoroughly impressed the academy student who held back his amazement. ‘He must be an amazing shinobi!’

After the orders were given Shinzo let out a quick statement, a lot of energy flowed with his words. “Yes sensei! I understand!” And with that said he began to make his way towards one of the crates, he scanned its contents while resting his hands on the weapon sheath on his back. Today his training would be best suited to hand to hand combat, his unarmed forms needed some work. The wrappings around his hands and forearms had become slightly looser than normal during his sprint to the lesson, though that was quickly fixed, and the boy pulled them tight once again, rewrapping them tighter than usual. Once this was finished Shinzo dashed off towards one of the iron dummies. He sized up his opponent, scanning the dummy with his green eyes from the top to the bottom. His stance shifted, right foot now planted forwards and the left anchoring his stance at the back. The front foot pointed forwards as Shinzo leaned into the dummy, his left foot sat facing outwards, parallel to the training apparatus to provide more stability. Both his hands were held with open palms before him, right slightly in front of the left to create a two level guard.

Shinzo took a breath in through his nose and held it for three seconds before releasing it through his mouth, at this point he was centring himself as if he were to fight a real opponent. In a flash a volley of strikes shot out from the boy, he struck twice at each point on the dummy’s body. Twice on the left shoulder, pause, twice on the right shoulder, pause, twice on the neck, pause, twice on the abdomen. This series of movements was followed by a low kick that took on the form of a sweeping strike, kicking up blades of grass as it travelled towards the dummy. Shinzo continued this form several times, with each repetition the speed of the strikes would increase up until the point that the whole series of movements took just about a single second. To the untrained eye his actions would seem slightly blurred, it was clear that this young student had spent many many hours training himself, his body and his forms. Occasionally Shinzo would glance over his shoulder, searching for some sort of approval as he continued to push himself to strike faster but with a continuous force.

WC: 780
TWC: 1262

Inuzuka Dememaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Friendly faces mainly occupied the training area it seemed. Especially Shinzo who made an effort to smile at everyone. Berumura, Dememaru’s ninken, was no exception. She too received an awe fueled smiled from the kid. Dememaru couldn’t help but return a genuine smile to the Shinzo. Likewise, Berumura arfed at the lad with her tongue out like the cute adorable doofus she was. As she hanged from Dememaru’s shoulder her head turned in every direction, making note of her surroundings and the newcomers eagerly. It wasn’t hard to tell that she might have been the most excited thing here.

Next there was Yaboi followed by the Uchiha lad. Both seemed friendly as well, but Dememaru knew they were going to be the true competition. The young Inuzuka was in the academy since he was 8 years old. And whenever he was in a class with an Hyuuga or Uchiha, they usually came out on top. But not today. Yaboi may not be an Uchiha, but according to Demamaru’s wild imagination, he was guilty by association. No matter what, he had to do better than Ryo and his loyal follower, Yaboi. The Uchiha clique must be stopped!

Then there was Yomi and Minashi. Yomi seemed to had connections with the sensei, there was always one teacher’s pet in every class and for this one, it looked like it was going to be her. Minashi on the other hand seemed like another eagered fellow. Someone with eagerness that could rival Berumura’s. If anything, this class was surely going to be interesting.

After hearing Keshin-Sensei’s instructions, Dememaru made his way up to the tool box. Along the way he stopped beside Yomi, sizing her up and down with the wild judgemental eyes of an 12 year old Inuzuka.

“Don’t you think you’re a bit old to be taking this class,” he said with a snicker. “If you’re not a genin yet, then sucking up to the Sen--” Dememaru halted his speech as his eyes locked onto her Leaf headband wherever it may have been. Was she not an Academy Student? By this point, Dememaru’s head was tilted in confusion. Vice versa, Berumura arfed pleasantly at the older kunoichi, oblivious to the intense and puzzling situation.

“Nevermind,” Dememaru said, throwing his hands behind his head in an attempt to walk away as if nothing happened.

Reaching the tool box, Dememaru shook his head in disappointment.

“Sensei,” called out Dememaru for Kenshin’s attention. “I think I’ll do without these.”

Suddenly, quite swiftly, Dememaru began to perform… hand seals? They weren’t your ordinary seals, in fact, it looked like he was just slapping his hands together while wiggling his fingers around. Through out all this, Dememaru shot a gaze at Ryo and Yaboi that said, watch this!

I can make father proud, he thought. I can master this, I’ve seen him do it a thousand times now.

“On All Fours Jutsu!” Roared Dememaru as he got on his hands and knees and crawled as fast as he could over to one of the unoccupied dummies. From there, once close enough he hopped up and tackled the dummy like his kitchen door earlier this morning. His shoulder sure did get a lot of action today. “Ha-ha-ha! Gotcha!” He boasted as he landed on his rump.

“Huh?” Dememaru looked down to find a barely injured, yet hurt nonetheless, Berumura biting his hand. “Oh,” sounded Dememaru as he realized that he must have used the shoulder Berumura hung onto to smash into the dummy.

“AUGH-RAH-OUWAH!” Screeched a now wincing Dememaru as the pain pooled into his hand. “I’m sah-wee!”

Word Count: 600
Total Word Count: 1,014
OOC: I decided to have my character not know who the Hokage was so I can be surprised in her speech. I also got to annoy her a little, which was fun.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo turned to Yaboi “Are you going to learn unarmed or something? You know you always looked like the type to use your fists, Yaboi.” Ryo looked around at the others that had gathered for this Taijutsu class he saw Shinzo speaking with who he noticed to be the Hokage, he nudged Yaboi “Hey, how come you didn’t tell me the Hokage was in this class, Yaboi!” he whispered. For at the others he noticed the Inzunka and the little puppy on his shoulder, what a cute little dog that kid has. He thought to himself. He turned back to Yaboi, “A lot of new people huh, Yaboi?”

As he stood around with Yaboi he could hear the instructor announce that they would begin. As Ryo listened he thought what type of weapons the Instructor would have in that box of he had, Ryo thought about the types of swords he might have there in the box.

After the Instructor finished speaking Ryo ran over to the box holding the weapons, he looked over each and every weapon inside of it. As he glimpse over them he chose to settle with the wooden Katana that had caught his eye. He picked up the weapon first swinging it in the air with one hand and them grabbing the handle with two hands, he swung it a few times to see if he would be comfortable with it. As he was testing out the weapon he would hear the Inuzuka call his name out, he turned his head in confusion to where the boy was calling him. “Oh my, I wonder what happened with his little puppy. I hope it’s alright.” Ryo wondered why he would shout to him for a minute before turning back to the task at hand. “It’s probably nothing.”

Ryo walked over to the dummy hold his wooden katana in his hands, he stood in front of it holding it with both his hands on the handle. When Ryo was instructed begin he raised the Katana and do a simply strike at the Iron Dummy. After seeing how the Katana would hold up. Never having used a katana before this class, seeing how he was handling the Katana he knew he had much to learn, smiling he turned to the Instructor, “I kinda need a demonstration, I’m new to this.”

WC:392
TWC:807

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a long day for Akumi, well long night. She was on a stakeout all night. No new information. She's found that questioning people didn't bring any new information, and neither did watching them either. But she just had to check out one more Uchiha before she reported to the Hokage. Threw a student or two she found out that a class was being held here so he most likely was entering it. Akumi would have to deeply thank her brother for allowing her access to documents on Uchiha members, it made it so much easier.

AKumi decided she would just Observe Uchiha, Ryo. luckily Kitsune park was a coliseum, making it easy to watch. She walked up and the class had already begun. To her surprise, Yomi was there. Brushing it off Akumi focused on Ryo. After all the trouble AKumi went through, she really didn't think any of the Uchiha were guilty. Of course, Akumi couldn't talk, or stalk all of the Uchiha, most of the big shots were out of town, and have been for a while. Reports saying that they are active in other villages. It is not hard to forge reports or make fake documents, but it was how the cookie crumbled.

Akumi did notice the other students, most notably Shinzo. She had the joy of teaching him, and maybe he would be her future student as well? Maybe, It depends on if he chooses to have her as a mentor. Maybe she'd be assigned a squad instead, hopefully, she would have some sort of choice. Akumi went back to focusing on Ryo.

His picture on file was not that old, he looked the same. For an Uchiha, he looked very happy. He was Hyper, and basically just how you would expect a student. She watched the class for a little bit, just from the stands. After a while, she felt she gathered enough information on the boy. He was just another student, and he didn't look like he had anything secret going on. If he knew anything was going on, she doubted he'd be that happy. People hiding secrets, even family secrets were not as laid back, some acted, but they all would have a sense of uneasiness or paranoid actions. Some showed sadness in their eyes, and others did their best to pretend nothing was wrong. A child would not be able to play that game perfectly. Ryo didn't look like he was hiding anything, at least nothing she needed.

Akumi had an artists eyes, and the eyes of God, so it wasn't easy for her to miss a single detail body movement, a sweat, eye movement of others when she was focused she made sure not to miss a thing. She could tell Ryo was a happy kid, and probably would blossom into a great shinobi. Maybe she'd actually get to teach a class of his someday and get to introduce herself to him, but for now, she was not going to interrupt the class.

Akumi watched for a few more minutes before she left. Hopefully, nobody would take note of her.

[Topic entered and left.]
[wc: 522]
[Akumi gained access to Uchiha documents from -here- if anyone had a problem with knowing who Ryo was.]

Minashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minashi does not know any of the other students, so he decided to keep his cool and focus only on the training ahead. After the instructor explained what the students were supposed to do, Minashi excitedly sprinted to the wooden box to pick up a weapon after the instructor said to begin. Although he never thought through this far. He whispered to him self "Uhhmmm what in the world should I use?" As he peeked into the wooden box. He decided that he should practice hand to hand techniques before he gets into weapons. "Sensei, I'm going to practice kicking and hand to hand combat with the dummies." Minashi then stood up and walked to the front of an iron dummy. Before he started, he noticed a boy and his puppy yell some kind of phrase and jump onto the dummy. "What a weird way to attack. Never seen that before." He thought to him self.

He then notices that there is one student who seems to know what he is doing. He over heard him saying his name is Shinzo. But its best to keep his comments to him self and just observe so he can have an upper hand with the upcoming tournament. Minashi then looked back at the dummy. "Ok. You can do this. Just like the training with father." Minashi decided to start off with a kick. He twirled right and put his hand to the ground to support him self as he lifted his right leg using the momentum to deal a strong blow to the head of the iron dummy. He then flipped backwards to recover from what he just did. "Wow, this is the first time I actually did it right. I feel amazing!" Minashi then started to practice a series on punches and kicks to the dummy. He then turned to the instructor, "Sensei, do you have any moves you could show me? I feel like I could learn anything!"

Wc: 330
Twc: 584
MFT

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, Ryo! You've joined the class too? That's great!" the boy said aloud to his childhood friend, clearly a bit more chipper that someone he already knew was in the class. Yaboi adjusted the green hand wraps he had taken prior to Ryo's arrival "No Ryo, these are for sword fighting!" he teased sarcastically. The boy tapped the tops of the hand wraps together, a strange habit he picked up from comic books. "The Hokage?" said Yaboi in response to Ryo, looking around at those present once more and noticing Yomi being the odd one out from the class. 'Her? Is Ryo right?' the boy questioned in his head before Kenshin began the class and took his full attention. The boy was eager to take part in a taijutsu class, something the child believed he was good with. This was something Yaboi had trained in prior to the class, having mastered a few taijutsu.

Once instructions were given Yaboi dashed off in position in front of the straw-iron dummy. 'Should I use a taijutsu I've mastered or just strike it?' the boy mulled over in his head a few times. The teacher had announced to begin and still indecisive Yaboi simply looked to see what the other students were doing. Yaboi took notice of the Inuzuka and caught his gaze. 'Huh?' he said to himself watching Dememaru tackle his dummy after using some strange jutsu. He thought back to the strange gaze and came to the conclusion 'Oh! He's challenging me!'. The child of eight years old nodded to himself and turns back to the straw-iron dummy with happy grin 'I love this class!'.

The child bowed to his opponent and took a step forward. Yaboi set his sights upon the dummy, shifting his right leg back as his left hand grasped his right fist. In a low stance the boy prepared his Janken. Normally a three strike jutsu, though with a bit more effort and ingenuity it can become a powerful single strike. The boy had practiced this countless times and became a master of this unarmed taijutsu, he was prepared. He released his taijutsu at the straw-iron dummy's core, a thick aura of chakra surrounding Yaboi's right fist. His left hand releases its grip on its right and moves down to his side as his right fist moves forward in a twist to collide with the dummy "Hyaaaaaa!". The straw breaks away under the strike and a loud clang of metal against metal emits from the strike. A clean hole through the straw to the iron frame behind it. Yaboi takes a step back from the dummy and relaxes his stance, observing the damage he had done to the dummy for himself. He thought back to the sound he had heard but soon dismissed it with the shake of his head. 'Wonder what Ryo is doing.' he thought in his head, looking back to where Ryo had situated himself with a katana in front of a dummy.

WC: 498
TWC: 926

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi gave Shinzo a small bow in greetings, as she watched him run off to train as Kenshin instructed. Rummaging through her bag, she noted her weapon, Hot Sauce, was there, but that was not needed for this class. Instead, she pulled out a black pair of evening gloves and pulled them on. Wiggling her fingers, ensuring proper fit, she looked at all of the Academy Students, and wondered just when this massive influx of students happened. Apparently, being cooped up in the hospital left her unawares of anything that was going on outside of it. She would make sure to come around these classes much more often.

Then someone called her old.

An Inuzuka walked up to her and accused her of being too old to be a part of this class. It seemed that Taijutsu wasn’t the only thing that this particular student needed to learn. His little pup, that she didn’t catch the name of, barked at her in response, and he seemed to be much more pleasant than his counterpart. The pups always were. She waved at his cute face as they both made their way to a training dummy. In her peripheral she noticed Akumi silently observing. She did not say anything, only took note of the Kunoichi. She wondered how her investigation was going. However, those kinds of questions were best left out of the presence of the Academy Students.

Yomi eventually followed behind him, dropping her bag next to Kenshin, where her shinobi headband was tied, more as an accessory than an actual declaration of being a shinobi of Konohagakure.

The woman watched as he tried his hand at jutsu and ending up hurting his little pup. Cutting off her chakra, her footsteps were nigh as she made her way up to him stood silently behind him.

“Well,” she said as she looked down at Dememaru’s pup. “I would say you’re a little young to be here, if you can’t manage to keep your pup out of harm’s way, hmm?” Yomi replied. It was a slight retort for calling her old, but, she would not take offense if he got mad right now. After all he was a child, and they often lacked tact and were hot heads. Kenshin called it Youth. Without the use of handseals, her hand turned a feint green. She waved it over Berumura, healing whatever slight ailment he had.

“Always be careful with your little friend. We wouldn’t want to lose that cute face.” Yomi would wait for the Inuzuka’s response, if he didn’t say anything she would eventually make her way back to Kenshin for some one on one training.

[OOC: Used Concealed Steps to sneak up behind Dememaru. Used Mystical Hand to treat the Pup’s little maybe concussion.]

[WC: 443
TWC: 840
Post 2/5]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched the students pick their weapons. It seemed unarmed was the preferred with one student picking a wooden katana. Kenshin would pace and watch each student in turn .

Shinzo was the first to act and Kenshin would watch his form. Shinzo did a great job going through a form that increased in pace as he moved faster. The sound of his arms hitting the iron was deliberate and smooth. It was a great start for a student. Obviously, he had some natural talent.

"Good job Shinzo. Show me how fast you can move. Start doing that while shifting in a clockwise movement. Show me if you can move and attack at the same time. Kenshin would say, a smile on his lips as he moved on to the next one. The sun was beating down on his neck as he moved to the next student.

The next student, Dememaru, had a dog and Kenshin felt a a small kinship with the student. True, he was not of the same bloodline but he remembered his own summons. The two eldest of his summons were not too far and so he smiled in their direction as they watched on, tongues lolling . He watched the young one attack the dummy with his shoulder... the shoulder his pup was in. Kenshin winced at the howl and saw Yomi heal the puppy.

"Dememaru! you have an ally! Communicate! I will show you an example here soon." Kenshin would say admonishing the boy.

Shaking his head, Kenshin would go to the next student.

Ryo had not started yet. He asked Kenshin as he approached for a demonstration.

"Certainly. It is not my area of expertise but I can show you some basic combos." Kenshin would deftly take the wooden blade from his hand and grasp it with both hands.

After a beat, Kenshin surged forward and with a down swing, the blade clattered against the dummy. He brought it up with a strong upswing, As the sound reverberated throughout the park, Kenshin brought the sword horizontal across the torso of the dummy. He would demonstrate a few times until Ryo understood the movements. He would hand the sword back to him.

"Try that. It is simple but effective." Kenshin would say, moving on to the next.

As he approached Minashi, he noticed something out of the corner of his eyes. Someone watching. He let them do so since the Hokage did nothing. He noticed the boy form and nodded at him. He was good. And he wanted to know more.

"Nothing too fancy for you. It may be out of your league but try to follow along." Kenshin would do a, to him, simple 4 hit combo. Left jab, right jab, knee, turn around and kick. Again, he would demonstrate it until Minashi said he had it or had it enough to attempt it.

Kenshin was smiling as he approached Yaboi . It was a good technique, but it was risky with one punch.

"Good job Yaboi. However it is risky to put all your power into one punch. Maybe try combining it with a technique to destabilize the enemy. Here, like this." Kenshin would demonstrate a low sweeping kick that followed into a janken with three punches. Showing it multiple times until Yaboi got it, Kenshin would then head to the last 'student.'

"Why Mrs. Yomi, you have not touched your dummy! How am I to judge your power if I cannot see you in action?" Kenshin would tease a little. "You may punch the dummy if you wish but you may break it. You may practice on me if you wish. I will be watching all of you." Kenshin would say loud enough for all to hear as he turned towards Yomi.

"I am ready. Begin."

WC634 MFT
TWC- 1128
Another 2 day time limit

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kenshin approached Ryo and took the wooden sword from his hands to demonstrate the basics to the young Uchiha. He watched as Kenshin’s movements with Katana, he took mental notes on how the blade was swung, and Ryo looked on with great interest, he saw how Kenshin handled the blade, he heard the sound it made when the sword was brought down on the dummy. After Kenshin was finished and once again took up the wooden sword.

He looked at the Iron dummy and repeated Kenshin’s actions, he would strike exactly like Kenshin had instructed him too. He do the various swings that he was taught. “Well this makes it easier to understand.” he thought. He then turned to see how he was instructing the other students in how to improve their movements. He also saw how the Hokage was healing the pup after the Dememaru boy to what seemed to Ryo made an attempt to foolishly show off. He turned his gaze to Yaboi, he could see that the Instructor show Yaboi a technique, “Hmm, Yaboi’s going to get a lot out of this class. This teacher looks like the one for him.”

Returning to the training dummy, Ryo would raise his blade and bring it down on the dummy several times, every strike would be stronger than the one before. Ryo held onto the Katana with his right hand while he lifted his left to wipe the sweat from his forehead. As he did Ryo turned to look up at the sky. He know he has much to learn, especially in Taijutsu. With this thought in mind he continued to practice what Kenshin had shown him.

WC:279
TWC:1086

Minashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minashi was continuing his punches as he watched nervously wondering what the teacher would show him as the instructor go around the class. As he started to walk towards Minashi he noticed that the instructor had a curious face for a split second. But continued his way to him. 'Was it something I did?' he thought to him self. The instructor then started to show him a combo that seemed very easy when shown. After a few instructions on how its done, Minashi started to try the 4-hit combo him self. First the left jab. Then the right. First two hits are easy. Then comes the knee. Minashi started to struggle because he did not know how to shift his weight after the right jab into the knee hit. After a few tries, he managed to lean back after the right jab and raise his knee forward and out to hit the dummy.

'Now the kick.' This part is going to be easy since he already did a great job on his first attempt on the kick at the beginning of the class. Minashi twisted right, supported him self, and smashed his foot into the side of the head of the iron dummy. After a good amount of tries completing the combo slowly, Minashi started to pick up his pace. "Hey! I'm getting the hang of it!" He still has much to learn. Minashi started to peek and watch the other students to see what they were up to. "This is a pretty good class. A lot of interesting students, and the teacher looks like he knows what he is doing." 'Looks like I joined at the right time. I am learning a lot from this.' He thought. But Minashi was really looking forward to what the Hokage can do.

Wc: 300
Twc: 884

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rhythmic sounds of blunt force against iron and straw ceased for a brief moment as Shinzo came to the end of his kata. With one final sweeping kick, he brought the sequence to an end and allowed for his momentum to carry his small but athletic frame around to face his instructor. “Yes, Kenshin-sensei!” He gave a quick bow of his head in reply to respectfully demonstrate that he had listened and understood the request. The boy watched as his instructor gave feedback to the other students, they seemed to be an interesting bunch. A few of them seemed to have close bonds, one pair being the two boys Ryo and Yaboi. They must have a history together, they must be … friends. He had been watching the pair between each set of his technique, observing the mannerisms of his two peers to the point at which he decided that the probability that they would be a team in the future was high. Something to look forward to beyond the upcoming tournament. Secretly though, Shinzo wished that he too could have as close a bond with someone. Maybe the ninken he saw earlier would befriend him, but he didn’t want to overstep his bounds considering he didn’t really know the boy who trained the dog.

Shinzo sighed briefly before turning back to face the training dummy. He lowered his stance once more, splaying both palms towards the target to size it up in preparation for the next set of actions that he would make. The young boy of only eight years stood facing his training apparatus, he closed his eyes and drew back his hands into fists at a close guard, a light breeze blew across his face to lift his fringe slightly. A bead of sweat started to roll down his forehead. Shinzo’s left foot began to rise from the floor, but only slightly as to just brush the tops of the blades of grass at his feet. The Hyuuga clan did a similar set of foot movements in their close combat techniques, Shinzo had determined that by watching them train he too may be able to become gifted in Taijutsu. By only moving his feet an inch or so from the ground, the boy would be able to reduce the impact of strikes that would aim to make him stumble. Or so that was the theory behind it. Shinzo felt his bead of sweat leave his face and fall to the ground, as it glistened in the sunlight and hit the floor he began to strike.

The grass below his left foot was flattened as Shinzo firmly places it onto the ground. The first strike he made was with his right hand, aiming once more for the neck and then the torso. This time, however when Shinzo moved to strike with a kick, he placed his left palm onto the ground and used it as a spring to push himself into the air to axe-kick the head of the target with his right foot before landing. He harnessed his momentum once more to drive himself in a clockwise direction around the target, weaving in and out of the dummy’s potential counter attack range. That is, if it had the potential to attack anyway. The energy that brewed within him and within others of his bloodline drove him onwards, his limits constantly being pressed onwards as his figure increased in speed dramatically to the point of occasionally being nothing but a blur to the untrained eye. Shinzo knew that he wasn’t really in any danger in this training but at this moment in time it was best to continue to practice as if there were the possibility of being injured. That’s what makes good training, after all.

WC: 629
TWC: 1891

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi bowed as Kenshin approached, listening intently to his advice. He practiced what his teacher taught him with discipline, his attention entirely upon this training and his movements. The boy practiced his low sweep in front of the straw-iron dummy a few times before stepping forward and using low sweep directly against the straw-iron dummy. Once feeling confident with his movements he moved on to using Janken with 3 strikes, once more away from the straw-iron dummy. Stepping forward once more the boy continued to practice his 3 strike Janken against the dummy until it was perfect. Then came putting the two moves together fluidly. The boy paused for a few moments and thought back to the movements of his teacher and copied them to the best of his ability. With quick and precise movements the boy took a step forward and moved to sweep the leg of the dummy and while rising back to his feet he pushed further on and let loose a janken with 3 strikes. The boy nodded to himself 'Just a bit more..' he thought to himself, practicing the full combination of low sweep and janken for a few more minutes until he was at a point that he considered to be perfect.

WC: 208
TWC: 1134

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back