Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hola muchachas [Open]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bgekchx.png

HjijbWl.png

I ran the story through my head once more. My name was Bakunin Octavia. I was the leader of a small shinobi village in the lands between the Lightning Peninsula and the Republic of Fire. I had come to cloud village in order to find my cousin, Koko (the Countess Bakunin), and stop her from eloping with her girlfriend. I was also part of a rock band because, why not?

Yeah that sounded like a plausible story. I was going to use it.

After stumbling around the village I found myself in a small hole in the wall restaurant that sold lasagna. I ordered myself a plate and sat myself in the bar while I waited for my meal.

"So this is the famous village hidden in the clouds eh?" I said to no one.

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
IMG_20130621_004619_zps9d8b8c29.jpg

Lady never learned to care about how she was perceived, in fact most of the unspoken rules of human interaction went right over her head, but no one could really blame her for her ignorance. Her entire childhood was spent within the Walls of the Family Estate, and not one person held any contempt for the girl. They loved her, and she inherited their good nature. Through the sickness, and illness they were all still so polite and kind. And being an empathetic, how she was treated meant ten times more to her than it could to anyone else. It's what made her the woman she is; she welcomes everything and everyone with love.

So when she walked into the restaurant, water seeming to just rain from her body, she didn't care that everyone stared. She didn't know she could.

But she wasn't completely unfamiliar with the world, once she graduated from the academy it took her three years to become a Chunnin, and in that time she explored as much as she could. She explored the country... But that was seven years ago, so long ago that it was difficult for her to recall most of what she had seen.

These memories were seriously the only thing keeping her sane, the only reason she could accept being as trapped as she was. And if she couldn't remember anymore, she doubted she'd able to keep her sanity. So here she was, an escaped woman, dripping wet.

She walked up to the bar, slowly, taking in the scenery and its people. She approached Octavia, and plopped down in the seat right next to her, water splashing everywhere. To the question she responded, with an almost annoying enthusiasm, "Isn't it Wondrous?" </I>
<I>

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Wondrous?" I rubbed my chin at hearing this reply by one of my fellow bar mates.

The village had a quaint charm to it, but I was not sure I would describe it as wondrous. Wondrous sounds like the sort of adjective that one would put in front of a wizard from a far away land. The wonderful wizard. Yes, I liked the sound of that. The wonderful wizard of Sound? No that sounded silly. The wonderful wizard of Oto sounded no better. On second thought the word 'wondrous' and its other forms was an awful word.

"I do not know about the word wondrous," I said to my bar mate, "But this village certainly is unique. Tell me, you look like you are from around here. What can you tell me about its lasagna?"

I pointed towards myself, "You see I come from a far away land in the south. I heard rumors that this village makes the best lasagna on the Continent. Is it true?"

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OoC: Switching to first person, see how it feels.

Her meal had arrived, which was lucky for me, It wasn't wise to speak on a subject you know absolutely nothing about. I brought my face close to the plate for a thorough inspection, which really only made it harder to answer the question; I mean didn't the sauce and cheese and pasta make the dish irresistible by definition? Lasagna, Lasagna, Lasagna... not only was it fun to say, I could write it a few more times. Yeah, I knew that my usual meal of rice, bread, and tea wasn't as pretty as what everyone else was use to eating, but surely this gooey masterpiece was a delicacy.

My expression was probably a dead give away, but still I had to admit,I've never heard of lasagna until now, but it looks extravagant! I don't get out much, this village is just as foreign to me as it is to you. BUT everything here is amazing! I'm sure that dish is no exception.

Then it hit me, Wait, you're not from here. That makes you a traveler! The stories you must hold, may I hear some? I'm Lady Sasaki by the way, Lady for short I guess.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What luck I had! The woman who sat next to me was a shut-in who rarely wandered outside. I had no doubt she spoke the truth when she told me this. The way she investigated the plate of lasagna in front of her showed it. It was also possible that the rumors I had heard about the village's lasagna were unfounded; that too would explain why she had never heard of the food.

"Yes I am a traveler," I said as I took a cup of water from the bartender, "I come from a small shinobi village in the south. I doubt you ever heard of us. We were not strong warriors, but knew a thing or two about music."

I swirled the cup around, its contents moving along with my motions.

"We were attacked by nukenin some months ago. I was sleeping one night when they stormed the gates. We held them off as long as we could but they were vicious creatures. By morning we had to evacuate the children and civilians. I am ashamed to say I left with them instead of staying to fight off the nukenin. Not that it would have mattered. The village was completely razed and those who stayed killed."

I curled my lips.

"So now I am travelling to see if I can find any others who survived the attack and recreate our home."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back