Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Home Visits, Elderly Assistance(Self mod)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So Ms. Chiang needs another visit from yours truly you know. I haven't liked staying at the hospital for quite sometime so I sought out any work outside of that place I could. It wasn't the civies(civilians) I ever had a problem with. Anywho, Ms. Chiang was getting up there in age so these visits needed to happen for an old vet like herself. Nagisa's treatment worked well for her war-wound but aging can't be so easily treated. As one of the very few ninja to live past her 50's, I shows her some respect you know? I respect most old people anyway though, keyword 'most', so that some other elders don't get the wrong idea.

So I get to her apartment on the second floor of something like a shopping area building,... thing. You know what I mean. I knock and call out...

Doctor B: (Cheerful) "Ms. Chiiiiiang." *knocking on door*... "Ms. Chiang, it's Basuta."

Chiang: (Sleepy) *Yawns* "Coming coming." *Chiang unlatches the door and lets me in. *

Doctor B: "Morning Beautiful."

The place is a bit of a mess as usual. Snack food are all around the trash can in the kitchen and the sink is full of the usual dishware right, cooking utensils on the bottom and the easy access eating stuff crowded around it. She can manage a strong push to cook a large portion meal buuuuut then loses motivation and resorts to eating simple premade meals, snacks, desserts and things like that you know? But I can't smell food of any kind because,... she's a cat lady who doesn't always change the litter box in a timely manner. Since this is a usual visit, none of that is surprises me.

Doctor B: "How are the kids these days?"

Chiang: (Annoyed) *Sigh* "Acting out like usual... Well actually, Maimai has started a new habit and keeps biting my foot while I'm trying to sleep. And Sushi is still going to war with her over who sleeps on the bed with me. What about you? How is Colossus?"

Doctor B: (Joyful) "Still a shrimp. But he actual has started doing this thing where he will sit right in front of you and actually try to talk to you in few different meows. It's crazy you know. He actual tries to take turns with you."

Chiang: (Excited) "HAHA, see?! I knew he would grow on you."

I set down some cleaning items I brought with me and decide to follow my routine. First the litter box,... which actually isn't as bad as it usually is. I dump the litter in a waste bag and begin the rest of the cleaning process for it. Meanwhile, Ms. Chiang sits on the sofa watching me. I could tell because she wasn't hiding it. Haha. You know what they say, the eyes never age. But we have known each other for some years now so sometimes we act like we are a thing.

Chiang: (Mock Seductive) "Mmmm,... There is nothing more attractive than a man that cleans. Why don't you take a break and sit over hear."

Doctor B: (Charm Attempt) "But Ms. Chiang, I only just started cleaning. Be patient with me. At least let me make it to the sink."

Chiang: "You see, this is way we should be married. If you stayed here, all of this would be done already."

Doctor B: (Amused) "Hmhm, lady you ah trip."

Chiang: (Sassy) "Let's be honest, if I really put the charm on you, you'd be mine in no time."

Yes yes I know, you are probably thinking, "Hey, what does cleaning have to do with patient care? You're a doctor right?" But a sanitized and health environment has it's roll to play. Plus, she maybe nose-blind to it but litter boxes are strong man, and I can't let her live in that and the rest all the time. Annnnnd I do it for me too really because I can't handle bad smells for too long. That's why Inuzuka's and I don't go well together, for all their hunting ability, they are often have a touch of anosmia toward themselves.

Anywho, I light a candle and start on the dish and turn the radio on. I don't know about most folks but I can if in a zone and actually relax while cleaning. While I'm cleaning, Chiang prop her feet up on her sofa and takes a nap while smooth music plays. I find myself chuckling and shaking my head looking at the bits and pieces of food left behind and they tell the story of a woman who ain't even listening to my dietary suggestions. She'd have more energy if she'd listen but, what can I do? Elderly people are set in their ways.

After that, I move into the bedroom and change the bedsheets. Of course I quietly feud with the cats a bit to do it. From there, scrubbing the toilet and tube. When I make it out, Ms. Chiang is still napping so I quietly gather her trash, blow out the scented candle, and pack the rest of my stuff. Before I leave, I take a moment to pat her on the head wishing her well. I view her once over to search for anything she might not been telling me, because sometimes she can be stubborn and other times forgetful. It wasn't the prestigious part of the medical field but it was by far the best as of late since I've grown to hate the work environment. And I dip out.

[Mission Status: Finished]
[Word Count: 907]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back