Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Hot Choco Time!

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Wow, this is so delicious!"

Yuu smiled at this as he watched his younger sister, Kei enjoying a mug of hot chocolate drink. Ever since they arrived in the cafe, all his sister wanted to do was to try out their famous hot choco and explore the winter wonderland around her. As for him, they were still wondering what will they do here while Kei enjoyed a bit of the holiday cheer. Heck, upon turning around, he could see his non-human friend, Yuri sitting next to him as he looked around the whole cafe with caution. Yet as he stared at him out of boredom, the inhuman boy looked at him with a frown.

"What is it, Yuu?" He asked. "Is it something on my face?"

Yuu nodded no and said, "No. It's just that... Did you ever celebrated Christmas before we met?"

Yuri gave out a loud sigh as he put his arms on the back of his head. "Not exactly. I heard much about it, but I didn't celebrate it until I got my own body. Then again, I doubt Dr. Yattsu has the time to celebrate it."

"That's true."

Now it's Yuu's turn to sigh loudly. It has been a year since Yuri arrived and ever since then, he began to learn more about not only the Kumogakure culture but also the holidays that he and the villagers celebrated every year. And since he wanted to make him part of his family, he tried to teach him more about Christmas by taking him to this strange place.

"But still, since you're now part of Kumo, you seriously need to learn how to enjoy the holidays like everyone else." Yuu grabbed a dark blue mug of hot chocolate drink and gave it to the former parasite. "Here. Try the hot choco. I assure you, you will like it."

Raising his eyebrow, Yuri grabbed the mug and...

"How can I if there's nothing to drink?"

Yuu became confused at what he said until he saw that the mug contained nothing but chocolate stains inside.

"Oops... My bad..." He grinned before wiped the chocolate stains from his face. "Don't worry, I'll buy some more. Be right back."

With that, he left Yuri and Kei, who was still busy with her own chocolate drink as he headed off towards a nearby counter.

[MFT/WC: 379]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back