Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hot Springs of Youth 2: Youth Harder [S-Rank Solo/Self Mod]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It had been close to a month since Junko had completed her mission of opening up the mines and exposing some hot springs and things seemed to be moving along quite well. A week ago workers had been sent down to start their work and were obviously taking equipment and materials with them, she’d heard that this phase of the construction was to simply reinforce the caves, plan things out officially and work out spending expenditures. Junko had stopped herself from heading down into the mines to see the progress, she was excited about it all but wanted to see it at larger intervals so that there was a noticeable change from the last time, however she was awoken in the morning by a large bird tapping on her bedroom window, it gave her quite the shock I assure you. Once composed she let the bird in and it dropped a scroll into her hand before turning around and flying away, back to wherever it had come from. “A mission? Must be urgent if they didn’t want me to see them in person…” She thought to herself as she opened it, reading through the contents made her sigh in annoyance though not at the mission, just the reason for it. “Those pieces of shit… I’m going to end each and every-“ She stopped, noticing a foot note on the scroll. “PS – You are NOT authorised to kill on this mission, simply scare them.” This was just going from bad to worse she thought as she screwed the paper up and tossed it onto her desk. “Time to get ready, I better take the sparring gear though…”

Expecting the heat down below, given that the springs were all exposed, Junko had opted for a pair of three-quarter training pants, red as usual, and a white vest-top. When she reached the point where the workers were, she gave a whistle, impressed by the amount of progress already, columns that matched the feel of the area had been erected to hold the ceiling up and there were even some pathways carved out around the pools, probably to help them get around and do stuff. Noticing her, a tall man came over to her, yellow construction hat upon his head and clipboard in hand. “Can I help you miss?” He’d ask, looking over his clip board for something. “Yes, I’m the one they’ve sent; apparently you have a pest problem?” He’d eye her up and down for a moment and then frown, Junko didn’t look nearly as strong as she was so it was normal. “It’s Just you?” He asked in a tone clearly meaning he was not impressed, Junko would simply grin. “Did I mention it was me who found and opened up these caves with my bare hands?” She folded her arms matter of factly and watched him. The man was clearly taken aback at the very idea, he’d known a person had come down at opened it all up for them but he never expected it to be, well, her. He straightened himself up and cleared his throat. “I apologise miss, rude of me to assume they’d send someone who wasn’t capable.” Junko would nod and reach over to him, placing her wrapped hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry, I get that more than I’d like. Fill me in on the details, this project is like my kid and I ain’t going to let a bunch of bitch ass punks come down here and mess with it!” The man would take Junko over to a more lit area and start to explain things to him, calling over some of the other workers so they could testify things they had witnessed to and during that time she would put on what looked to be to everyone there, a pair of boxing gloves. Unknown to them though, these were special, cushioned much more than normal since Junko had been known to injure her sparring partners, this was the best solution.

Most of the day would go by without incident, apparently they didn’t usually emerge till late evening, but Junko stuck around just in case. She had decided to explore around the area some, see what else had been worked on, when she heard a loud yell from over near the entrance to the area. A group of at least three dozen men and women wielding all manner of weapons came out of the tunnels and into the open, Jun stayed back for the moment to watch. One of the thugs stepped forwards, he was at least four or five times the size of Junko, he began to bark out orders to the workers, but instead of complying like he had expected, they all turned to look at her, which just cracked her up and she laughed, walking toward the man. “Listen big guy, You have about ten seconds to apologize to these people and then turn your candy ass around and leave and never come back, sound good?” She’d ask, wording her speech as if she were speaking to a child since she assumed he was low on the intelligence metre. “Ha! And if we don’t? Whatcha gonna do girly?” Junko would lick her lips and grin. “If you don’t, I am under instruction to take any means I see fit to MAKE you gone for good and I do believe that your ten second are up.” He was about to retort her, but in the blink of an eye, she was next to him, fist buried deep in his stomach, he lurched downward as his body folded inwards and he coughed, spraying blood all over the ground, Junko then moved her hand, sending him to his knees before he blacked out and fell flat on his face. The rest of his gang seemed scared and some of them even headed for the exit only for her to suddenly flicker in front of them. “Oh you had a chance to do that already, now nobody leaves till I get a good workout!” She’d laugh loudly, sounding almost crazy before readying herself for an all-out brawl with the dozens of thugs remaining.

Junko spent at least an hour toying with those that remained, most of them had been knocked unconscious and those who hadn’t had been lined up for Junko, whose white vest was now stained completely red, to give orders to. “Listen here, I want you to take your friends and drag them back to whatever hole you crawled out of and if I ever, EVER find out you’ve been back down here, harassing these men.” She paused for dramatic effect, staring each of them in the eyes. “I’ll show you hell.” With that she waved them away and they went about getting the hell out of there. The head worked came over to Junko once she was finished and thanked her for what she had done. “I hope this scares them enough, working down here is hard enough without that kind of stuff happening.” The red headed girl gave a small nod and walked over to one of the smaller springs, looking down at her reflection. “Don’t worry about them, I’ll be coming down here everyday, so if you’d like, I can help you with getting this place built up.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back