Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open How the Show Must Go On!

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
How the Show Must Go On!
31F1A9B4-D396-463E-860C-9F110029084C.jpeg

Momo’s physical appearance had become rather frightful due to the corruption caused by the Big Hat. Her skin paled a deathly shade of blue. Side effects of the cursed chakra spewing into her from above. The prevalent accursed veiny cracks on her face, down her neck, and down her arms gave even more evidence to her affliction and ailment. But what was she to do besides hold on. It was like the Big Hat had taken root from above, it’s roots draining the life from the soil. The cursed object was now her burden as it was her beloved Hatsu. All avenues to remedy or extinguish the parasite had almost been exhausted. Tomorrow, Momo would seek out myths and fairytales surrounding the sacred forest in a hope to find an answer. Legend has it that a Sage of ancient artifacts hale within… Perhaps she would simply find this Sage or become lost chasing ghost from ghost stories. But that was tomorrow. Tonight there was something different planned. Tonight was the return of Big Hat Momo and her debut at the great coliseum. Dusting off her surf Green-colored Duesenberg Starplayer II guitar, Momo’s hand would journey to it’s strings. With a pluck, Momo was surprised to find it still mostly in tune. A few adjustments sent her mind back in time. The nostalgia of simpler days came rushing all at once. The glorious feeling only lasted a moment but was cut short by the faded reflection of her current self on the surface of her guitar. “My precious friend… what have I become?” Momo, could not take the stage like this. They were expecting a super star, not a monster wielding a guitar. Weaving through seals, Momo corrected this image error with a transformation jutsu. In a puff of smoke, Momo was now the National super star, Big Hat Momo! Dressed in bright flamboyant red top, shorts and boot heels and swing her surf green guitar. “It’s good to be back!”

Lights flashed bright colors before shutting off completely. The entire stadium fell silent as fog rolled from the stage and the silhouette of a woman with an enlarge hat emerged. The silence destroyed with a strum of the guitar and roaring drums beats, the crowd went wild and the lights flashed to reveal the one and only national idol and superstar Big Hat Momo! “Are you ready to rock!” The synergy of Big Hat Momo and the band was undeniable. It had been forever since she had preformed but the superstar hadn’t missed a step since then. However, Momo’s Hat started to glow unbeknownst to her as it started to feed off of the large crowd that had gathered. Instantly Momo started to feel like herself again followed by a rush of euphoria. The hidden cracks and veins plaguing her skin began to fade and the color began to return to her body. The life being stolen from the massive crowd was revitalizing her and she had no idea. The crowd was non the wiser as well. With so many gathered, roaring and cheering, no one could feel the small amount of life being siphoned from their soul. Everyone was to caught up in the moment to include Momo. It had been so long since she had such fun simply being herself and enjoying what she loved most. Rocking out on stage, in front her many adoring fans. Perhaps this would serve as not a remedy but a form of treatment to keep the curse at bay. By the end of the show Momo was convinced of this idea. She hadn’t felt this great or even looked this great in a long time. Back stage, in the confines of her dressing room, she would drop her transformation jutsu to find a brand new and revitalized her. No cracks or obvious signs of cursed affliction. Her skin was smooth and better than normal. The light had returned to her paling eyes. One green, one blue. With a smile, Momo would trace her lips with an open cap bright red lipstick before puckering them up against her reflection in the mirror. Her fingers would trail across the edges of her hat before uttering, “I’m back..”
Mft

Attachments

• D434879B-EFEE-4DCB-AE6A-E479751CA376.jpeg
    D434879B-EFEE-4DCB-AE6A-E479751CA376.jpeg
    473.5 KB · Views: 115

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“HELL YEAH!” The squeal of tires echoed throughout the village as one energetic genin found herself a new toy. The smell of burnt rubber began to flood the streets as Akane took her newly acquired re-stolen motorcycle through the village. She had gotten some hasty training in mid robbery, she had to figure out all the mechanics in the heat of the moment, hell even learn how to balance the damn thing. By sheer skill, most onlookers would say pure luck, Akane managed to spin the wheels of her new bike and jet off into the distance. Thankfully she had stolen-.... repurposed the new ride down a strip towards the coliseum.

Faster and faster she went down the strip. Adrenaline quickly filled her veins as her mouth turned into a toothy smile. Another boisterous laugh echoed out from her. Had she been possessed by a speed demon? Something inside her had other ideas up their sleeves. Unbeknownst to her as things flash past her in a blur a plethora of weary, oddly sluggish people flooded the streets out from the coliseum. Their movements were akin to those undead rotted greenskins she had seen in recent films. Like those they had little regard for the road rules! Vandals! Roaring towards them Akane hadn’t seen them in time nor did she know how to stop on a dime either. “GET OUT OF THE WAY!” She screamed but it was no use.

A loud crash that went on for minutes could’ve been heard from the Raikage's tower. Her repurposed bike crashed into a curb, trying to avoid any fatalities, yet it sent her flying through the sky like a stork on its way to deliver a baby. Unable to catch her momentum she found herself sailing towards a building beside the stadium. “Shit shit shit!” In a panic Akane nearly forgot how to function as a so called “ninja”. Right before impact her hands clasped together to conjure rapid spinning torrents of winds around her hands hoping the wind would eat most of the impact. Thankfully for her it did but at the cost of bursting through a soft wall of wood and drywall and tumbling like a rogue tire into the corner of the room with a loud crash and thud.

A groan bellowed out form the dark orange haired teen. A hand vigorously rubbed the back of her head in an attempt to ease the pain of the impact. She winced in pain, noticing she had taken little damage for as far she flew. “Thank Seisei I’m alrigh- Where…” Akane looked around noticing the room she landed in and the patron that must’ve sat there in shock. Brown hue catching a glance of that signature hat. “It’s.. you! Big Hat Momo! You remember me right!? Koga Akane!” Akane's energy never subsided. She had to remember her, right? Akane slowly stood up. Her hands moved around her body to dust herself off. “Sorry to crash your party. Some soulless a-hole walked out in front of me!”

[Topic Entered]
[Wc:503]

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
How the Show Must Go On!
C38DA36F-88E7-42DF-88F3-F2AED2B7BB5E.jpeg
Kumo had a bad culture of ninja crashing into establishments… literally crashing. So with that being the absolute case, why should today present a different surprise? As sudden as a bolt of lightning striking a tree, so goes the side walls of Momo’s little dressing room. The shocking occurrence was enough to frighten the soul right out of anyone not fortunate enough to be rocking the fearless ability. Momo’s Hat leaped from her head before Momo slapped it back down to not only settle it but to keep it’s sentience hidden. Momo casually stepped upon the debris while waving her hand to clear the dust, her curiosity leading her foot steps. As if the day could not get anymore interesting, it was her old (currently still assigned?) squad member who had so recklessly crashed in here. What a pleasant surprise this was. It had been some time since Momo had seen her and yet, she had no trouble recognizing the brat. Momo spun her surf green slayer around her neck before catching it and strumming a tune. “Don’t be daft, of course I remember you! I mean sure, your face isn’t as rememberable as mine but tch, I still pick you out of a crowd. Wow look at you! You’re looking fuller in the chest area there! Do you stuff? What’s your secret? And man did you just wreck my dressing room yesh! Don’t worry it’ll just come out of my commission. It’s fine, it’s cool. So what’s new with you? Oh! Did you and Sukejuro ever officially become an item??? You two always had a would they, should they, if only kind of thing going. You know, in a kinky school girl slasher flick sorta way.” Momo said quite the mouthful without allowing much time for interjection. But that’s just how she was. There was no one in this world who loved to hear themselves talk as much as she did.
Mft

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane matched her energy as a flurry of questions barraged her. Akane blinked in surprise, her own hands quickly clasped her girls before giving them a sizable squeeze. “Stuff! I don’t s-stuff! They’re not bigger either, they're still the same!” Akane shouted back in an embarrassed fluster. Her face grew even more red at the mention of Sukejuro and herself being a little thing. Vehemently against the idea she gestured her arms into an X. “Hell no! He may be strong but he’s a weirdo!” She nodded twice while her arms folded. Her sudden attack of questions made Akane squint with suspicion. When Momo and herself first met it seemed as though she wanted nothing to do with Akane. The teen recalled the little passive aggressive insults to her when she only wanted a few signatures on a plethora of her things and two albums worth of photos to post on social media.

An idea popped up in her head. A hand dug into her pocket to pull out her phone and take a selfie with BHM and the broken hole in her dressing room. Posed with a happy smile and a peace sign she aligned the camera up perfectly and snapped a shot of the posed duo. “Yess! This is hot!” She exclaimed, quickly typing up a caption. “Just crashed into #BigHatMomo’s dressing room. I’d do anything to see her! #stan #BHM #Rockstar #ninjashit” Her thumb hit send on her phone and instantly posted on her feed. After a moment she stuffed her phone in her pocket.

“Apparently your show was killer! I missed it by a hair! I had to steal– repossess a motorbike to get here fast enough but I was still too late.” Akane began to fake cry at her situation. “Then some arsehole blindly walked into the street! Everyone around looked drained? What did you do? Rock their world so much their soul gets shook?” Akane laughed while her hand fanned away the invisible words of her insane idea.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back