Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wapbKH3l3k - Free RP, Private

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Look, I know how a tie works, okay? Just let me do it.”

He still wasn’t very comfortable in these new clothes, but had to admit he looked good in them. Maki brushed aside the butler and moved to the full length mirror nearby. The man who stared back at him was almost a stranger. Over the past year he’d changed so much. The clean-shaven baby face was covered by a goatee, his hair had grown out a bit. Perhaps oddest was his eyes since now they seemed to stay permanently brown.

Also the clothing. Clothes make the man, as they say. Maki never expected to see himself in a charcoal gray pinstripe suit with a lavender dress shirt, striped matching tie, and black dress shoes. He did look good though. His sword was also missing, which had taken the most time to get used to out of all of this. Indeed, to make up for it was carrying a stylish cane with a crystallin globe atop it. If one of the long-time members of the clan looked close enough they’d faint upon realizing their leader had sawed the staff of verin into pieces to make it.

With a happy beat to his step, the man leaves his manor to head to another’s.

--------

”Sir I don’t think he’s expecting you…”

”Well that sounds like his own fault, doesn’t it? I mean I’m here. Just tell him I’m here. Thank you, yes, go.”

He felt bad for pushing the servant around a bit, but she should have expected some haughtiness when someone came calling on the Hokage. Especially when that someone was, technically, a Sennin. At least he’d never been told he was demoted if he had been. Then again he’d also not shown his face in so long he doubted anyone would recognize him.

Maki steps over to one wall as he waits for his oldest friend to show up and taps his cane on the floor to a rhythm in his head as he goes over in his mind how he hopes this meeting would unwind. It wasn’t the most important of things, but Takeshi should be aware that Maki was, if not mentally well, at least mentally better.

(Calling on A useless fake who has my hat and robes the hokage!)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to walk the corridors of the Hokage mansion, it was clear that he still had work to do but who was standing against the wall made him forget about all of that in the split second. It was a Sennin, Maki to be specifically the one person that Takeshi could actually rely on with his life. He had been at the man's side, but suffered lately, some had called him useless but the man standing there in front of him seemed to say otherwise. The red Sharingan stared into the man's soul for a few minutes.

“Looks like you lost the sword, come in instead of just standing out there I presume there are things you want to talk about”

Walking past Maki he allowed his hands to come to the door of the Hokage office, opening it he stepped inside leaving it behind open for Maki to walk into, he swung the Hokage robes off of his shoulders, such a weight for one man to take on his own. He relied on those around him to prop him up and help with this weight on his shoulders.

“Come on in, don’t be a stranger you never where in this office”

Reaching into the draw he allowed himself to grab two crystal glasses out as well as a decanter that had the light brown liquid inside of it. It was clear that it was whiskey as he popped open the cork lid and allowed himself to pour a glass before taking the opened bottle to the second glace and looking up to Maki to see if he would be taking some of the liquid.

[Topic Entered]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the voice of the Hokage speaks behind him, Maki turns to face the other, his face a mix of emotions that even the Sharingan couldn’t begin separating. Fear, joy, sadness, relief. Everything inside of him mixed into a grim reminder of things tinged with a hint of happiness at the good times. ”Yeah, can’t hold it steady anymore. The tremors….too much.” Indeed his left arm was developing one even now just holding the cane. Maki focuses on stopping it before he follows the other into his office.

It had been some time since he was in this room. Some time since he was with this man. As Takeshi removes his robes to become comfortable Maki lets his eyes scan the room to recall ties to this place. He walks over to his favored chair and leans the cane against it but doesn’t sit quite yet. Instead he watches Takeshi pour himself some whiskey before making an offer to Maki. An offer that is waved off for once.

”Haven’t quit the stuff but…not now. No thank you.” With that he takes his chair and waits for Takeshi to also sit before he continues speaking. ”So I know I’ve not been up for…anything lately. I want to apologize. After losing my eye and arm….after almost losing Kenshin and dealing with the aftermath of those kids getting themselves killed for being stupid and thinking it was cool to buck the system….and after attacking our own trying to stop Mikasa from fleeing I felt it best to retire out of things until my brain could handle reality again. I’m not fully there still. I still…..still have trouble. The tremors, the panic attacks, the uselessness….but the hallucinations are gone. I haven’t had any odd flashbacks in a while. I think…I think I’m ready to come back.”

Brown eyes look into Takeshi’s own as his face wears the look of a man pained but hopeful for the future.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi noted the decline of a drink and allowed himself to cap the bottle once more sliding it back under the desk that it came from originally. Downing the drink in a split second as he listened to the words coming from his Sennin. It was clear that the man was still not fully recovered that weight pressed heavily onto the Hokage, that knowledge and understanding would not go away so quickly even he knew and accepted that. As he took a seat he allowed himself to consider the words that had been spoken as he took the seat of the office he nodded slowly to Maki waiting for him to finish his words.

“You are at least walking, so much happened I cannot expect you to come out of it unscathed Maki, to be honest none of us came out of it completely the same and for that much I am sorry. I am sorry you had to suffer the way you did. But it is good to see you back in the office and back to being able to help the village, your council has been missed of late.”

Takeshi allowed himself to ponder for a few minutes about the fate of the man in front of him, he had come to rely on as he looked into the man’s eyes judging the motivation behind that gaze as well as getting a understanding for this new look that he had. He allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips as he leaned back in the chair.

“Your position of Hokage Advisor is still yours, consider yourself reinstated with immediate effect as a Leaf Sennin, though I will put a restriction at the moment on your fighting capabilities. I am not saying your unfit to fight, but let's take things one step at a time, get used to the role that you are once more inside of. If you have anything to ask of me now would be the time my friend?”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was walking through the hallway towards the Hokage's office. She had just finished her meeting with her Sensei and wanted to give the news personally. Finally, after some time some good news. She walked mumbling a happy tone, Rayne next to her sighing as she was hearing her companion sing. She never enjoyed it but it was something she had to put up with. "Isn't this great?" She asked "After some time finally some good news."

Rayne laughed "You got a strange way of finding things happy."

Asuka simply nodded while she walked, finally outside of the office she took a deep breath and knocked. With a big smile on her face she opened the door and entered with a big smile plastered on her face. Asuka bowed in respect to Takeshi. "Hello Takeshi-sama!" That's when she saw him.... the man who called her a Frost Shinobi, the one who didn't seem to know who's side to fight with. The one who betrayed everything she believes in. With venom in her voice she spoke. "You!"

Rayne sighed, flexing her arm to stop Asuka "Oh boy..." But her attempt failed and Asuka slowly waked towards the man.

"You treated me like a spy!" She yelled, her eyes stinging, face full of anger and rage. "You attacked Soku! You attacked ME!" Asuka couldn't stop yelling, she had a lot she wanted to get out. "I trusted a fellow Sennin andd you broke that! You helped Mikasa escape! You insufferable traitorous good f-" A hand clapped Asuka's mouth, Rayne, which looked identical to Asuka, stopping her from doing anything else.

"Sincere apologies Hokage-sama." Rayne spoke, trying hard to restrain Asuka from saying anything else. "Asuka isn't exactly a Master.... at keeping her emotions at bay." Rayne winced as Asuka bit her hand "Or a novice apparently." With that she glared at Asuka, making her stop struggling. "Are you going to calm yourself? Or am I going to have to beat you up outside?" Asuka made a face, seemed like a pout. With that she simply gave a slight nod and Rayne let her go. Asuka had to take a few moments to compose herself.

"All I want to know is what the hell happened?" She asked glaring at Maki

[Topic Entered]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Apologies seemed to be going around. Ever since his breakdown everyone seemed to be sorry for something. For his losses. For letting it happen. For not being there. The sheer amount of pity coming his way had been a sore spot until recently. Pride so hot it could melt steel did not do well with being pitied. But now he needed it, could use it; he could twist their pity around into a tool to keep his secrets just that.

”Thank you. I am….happy you understand why I can’t be in a fight. Too much stress would just-“

His words are cut short as someone knocked, then let themselves in with a smile on their face. Maki froze upon seeing who it was, his left hand beginning to tremble and his eyes unblinking as the girl bows to Takeshi then notices him and all but begins screaming. Maki doesn’t respond to the verbal onslaught even as the girl’s apparent twin shuts her up and apologies….to Takeshi. Maki finally moves, rising and nearly gliding across the room into the furthest corner from the girl with his cane in his hands defensively.

”Please…I don’t….I can’t.” That moment was coming back. Not like it had then, not an all consuming hallucination. A guilt ridden memory brought forth from the sea of such things. The Sennin demanded answers but all she would get for a few more minutes was Maki, sobbing and apologizing. Finally he gives a small shout before looking up, his brown eyes tinged with red from the tears.

”I am unwell. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Or Soku. Or even Mikasa. I just….I just wanted Leaf to stop losing people. I wanted this nightmare to end but it never ends it keeps going and I have to keep seeing my failures compound into even greater failures. I…I can’t. I can’.t” He falls into a squat and covers his head with his arms, the cane still held like a shield before him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to hear the door open with before the voice that was friendly at first soured completely. Causing a scene was not something that Takeshi was a fan of but things seemed to unravel quickly in his office as his eyes glared towards Asuka, it seemed that the Sennin was causing trouble to a wounded man, the lip curled up on the Hokage as he listened to the words that she was screaming at his friend. His mind seemed to unfold in front of the Hokage, a clear indication that the ban on combat was justified.

“Maki you are excused from this meeting, I think we have already managed to discuss most things that we want to talk about. I will let you get some rest before you return to us fully, if you have anything you need from me then don’t hesitate to ask, I will always be around to help. I will swing by your house later to catch up with you but take care of yourself, and get yourself back into that office, I imagen paper work is waiting for you.”

Though Maki was sobbing Takeshi allowed his words to ring into the air his gaze never leaving the Sennin of the Main Branch, the Uchiha rage swelled inside as he looked to the woman for a few seconds, though he would not scold her in front of Maki, another Sennin must be dealt with in private he allowed himself to rub the temples on his head before speaking.

“Asuka you stay right there, I will deal with you once Maki has left, your behaviour is unacceptable.”

[Maki granted Leave]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept her eyes glared at Maki, she wanted to know what exactly happened. His explanation was half hearted at best... but his reaction kind of made her think that there was a lot more than she originally thought. She remembered the first time she saw Maki in the library at the academy, or rather.... Rayne did. But the point was Maki was formidable and hella intimidating. Seeing such a man break down like this... especially because she yelled at him. Asuka.... made HIM break down. Even in her mind it seemed far fetched.

"I..." Asuka didn't know what to answer. She simply wasn't expecting this, she was expecting to be beaten up a lot more. But she took a deep breath. "Maki...." She said with a sigh "I am at a loss of words. I'll be speaking to you later.... without the yelling." To be honest she wanted him to calm down before they had a.... conversation. It was kind of pitiful and she felt guilty for making him like this.... she felt.

Rayne looked at her expression and laughed out loud. "Now you feel guilty. It's funny how tough you make yourself look."

Asuka glared at Rayne and, if things couldn't get any worse, Takeshi started to speak, dismissing Maki. She was about to bow and return to the topic at hand... when Takeshi asked, in an order kind of tone, for Asuka to stay. Asuka tensed up and Rayne snickered "You have screwed up now."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He could barely hear his dismissal, for while it was framed as something other, he knew it was indeed his being passed off as useless to this discussion. His friend was truly a good friend, and Maki felt bad about exaggerating his symptoms but he also knew he had no other choice if he was going to begin to truly heal from things. And then Asuka spoke, obviously confused and perhaps a bit guilty.

For his part, the Hokage Advisor flees the room like a dog with his tail between his legs, rushing to and then out the door without a word to either. Obviously in a bit of a panic, but also unwilling to show more cracks infront of those two. His pride was wounded enough on this day.

(Topic left)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to bow his head to Maki as the man walked out of the room, he watched the man exit he knew in that moment the hurt in watching his best friend broken, the hurt and anger to those that had did that to him. Right now the pain that he felt was focused on one person, this one person that had caused this outburst, the one person that was always causing trouble. His lip curled up as his eyes glowed with the Sharingan.

“I have given you everything you ever wanted, my home, my clan, my friendship, my life if it was required. This is how you treat me Uchiha Asuka, Sennin of Main Branch. You spit in my face for all I have offered?”

Takeshi stood up from behind his desk, this time his hands summoning the robe and hat that was on the stand as the Hokage robes fell lightly onto his shoulders it seemed that they weighed a ton. His eyes never leaving contact of the female that stood in front of him, the pain he felt watching her crush Maki as such was not something forgiven or forgotten. No this was the Will of Fire and he would burn the girl for daring to test it.

“A line has been crossed Sennin, it is now time to see if you are worthy of that title. Or if you are worthy of the rank of Hokage. This will be settled between the two of us, I would hate to have others die because of your stupidity. There is no escape, no running. You will fall or I will this is how it will be for what you have done.”

Takshi kicked the desk to the side of the room as it smashed into the shelves leaving just a gap between the two of them.

“Let us begin”

[B-Mod Called]
[MFT - 315]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments of pause before his eyes focused down on Asuka, it seemed that it was just the two of them now to fight it out. This was a collision course that could not be avoided, one that had been set in motion for as long as they had known each other.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi:
Hp: 36,000
Cp: 36,000 - 720 - 1359 - 1980 - 2970 = 28971
Ap: 10 - 10 = 10ap next round

-------------------------------------

Asuka:
Hp: 39,000
Cp: 33,000 - 660 - 560 = 31780
Ap: 10 - 10 = 10 ap next round

Round 1:

Takeshi declares a dual against Asuka = 0 Seconds

Takeshi declares combat instinct against Asuka = 0 Seconds

Asuka declares a dual against Takeshi = 0 Seconds

Asuka equips Rayne = 0 Seconds

Asuka activates Sharingan = 0 Seconds

Takeshi activates Sharingan = 0 Seconds

Asuka does a Hidden action = 2 Seconds [Miss]

Takeshi does a Hidden action = 3 Seconds [Hits]

Takeshi does a Hidden action = 3 Seconds [Hits]

Asuka attempts to escape = 5.5 Seconds [Fails]

Takeshi uses Vaporisation against Asuka = 6 Seconds [Hits!]

Asuka attempts to escape = 8 Seconds [Asuka breaks free!]

Asuka uses Barrier = 10 Seconds

Notes:
- please let me know if anything has been missed

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to blink in that split second his eyes transformed to the red of the Sharingan, it was clear that the fight had started and it seemed that he was not going to be holding back at all. Instead he would be standing there for what seemed like a time, before finally his hands came together producing the massive flame before Asuka, the raging fire that would engulf both of them and start this fight off was done. Now to see what the outcome of this fight would be.

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka held out her hand as her eyes turned into the Sharingan "Rayne!" She yelled out as the other girl sighed, turning into a thin strip of black light that shot towards Asuka hand turning into some kind of metal weapon, seemed like a sword but more on a sense that it was used for hitting rather than cutting. "Takeshi I don't want to fight you." She clinched her teeth and breathed out, hoping to get Takeshi but unfortunately it seemed that it failed since he wasn't spouting out random jutsu names. How did she know? Cause she felt something being wrong. She could feel the Genjutsu but which one? Only god knew. Asuka set up a barrier up to protect herself with. "This is not right. I can not fight you!"

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi:
Cp: 28971 + 1080 - 670 - 2727 - 1827 - 1800 - 1485 - 1485 - 135 = 21407

Asuka:
Cp: 31780 - 1212 = 30568
Ap: 10 - 5.5 = 11 ap next round

Round 2:

Asuka become aware of Delayed Agony via Force of Will = 0 Seconds

Takeshi activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan = 0 Seconds

Asuka activates Mangekyou Sharingan = 0 Seconds

Asuka uses Ring of Fire against Takeshi = 2.5 Seconds [Asuka hits her own barrier!]

Takeshi uses Stardust Nova against Asuka = 3 Seconds [The barrier breaks!] [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits]
- Asuka uses Overwhelming power against the attack [Attack is blocked!]

Takeshi Combo's into Body Bind against Asuka = 3 Seconds [Hits!]

Takeshi does a Hidden action against Asuka = 6 Seconds
- Takeshi does a hidden action = 6 seconds [Hits!]

Notes:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka felt extreme pain in her head making it so she missed her attack, blocking it. She couldn't fight this man in equal turf. She had to find a way to stall, even if she was as strong Asuka wouldn't raise a finger against him. Whether or not she agreed with him in some instances, she couldn't attack him. She had promised to stay loyal and that was what she was going to do, even if it meant being killed. But well, what could you do? Asuka could feel Rayne anger towards her thanks to her line of thought but ignoring it was the best course of action at the moment.

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments, it seemed that the fight was happening between the two of them in their minds. It was something that could be considered quite beautiful but yet deadly as well. The eyes of the Hokage never leaving his target since the time had started though it seemed for all the pleading attempt that Asuka had done a line had been crossed and an example had to be made. He knew this and so did most, the terms of the new rule of Leaf had been laid out only days before and here was one of his Sennin going against that core value, that was something that he couldn’t tolerate and something that would be punished on the spot. After all the leaders inside of the village had to set an example for others.

“You do not understand, what you did, you never think and for that the core issue had arrived today. I will show you the true understand that you needed to learn. I will make sure that you take a lesson from this that will not be forgotten.”

As he blinked the eyes that shone red where that of the Mangekyo Sharingan it seemed that the Hokage was showing the true oculus prowess that his clan had become famous across the world for. Right now his Sennin was learning a lesson the hard way and it was not gentle and friendly, no this time Takeshi needed to make sure that the message he was giving stuck with Asuka forever.

[MFT: 256]
[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi:
Cp: 21407 + 1080 - 900 - 680 - 3150 - 2232 - 2727 - 121 = 12677

Asuka:
Cp: 30568 - 1000 - 2750 = 26818
Ap: 10 - 7.5 = 11 ap next round

Round 3:

Asuka attempts to Escape the bind = 2.27 Seconds [Fails!]

Takeshi uses Atemarsu against Asuka = 3 Seconds [Hits!]
- Bind is broken

Asuka uses Ring of Fire against Takeshi = 4.54 Seconds [Misses]

Takeshi uses Shinra Tensei against Asuka = 6 Seconds [Hits!]

Takeshi Combo's into Newton's apple = 6 Seconds [Hits!]

Asuka Sol fire temptest interrupted by Shinra Tensei = 7.62 Seconds

Takeshi uses Water gun against Asuka = 7 Seconds [Hits!]

Asuka uses Sol fire tempest = 9.08 Seconds

Takeshi Yawns = 10 Seconds

Notes:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka coughed as she stood up, for some reason she could feel his attacks connecting with her but no pain came. She figured it could only be some kind of trick that would cause a hell of a lot of pain for her afterwards. Anyway she tried her stuff but didn't entirely fill that it was having any effect. She knew that it was a mistake to have played defense. But in the end. She did learn a lesson, whether she agreed with him or not it couldn't be helped.

"What core?" Asuka stated with an angry but pained look "Being angry at someone that is untrustworthy? I'm not saying what I did was right but it was a lot better than what you are doing now."

[Actions Sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back