Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hunting again [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked over at the letter that had been left on his desk by one of the branches envois had left for him, it hadn’t been that long since he had returned to the village after his trip in the Village of Sand and it seemed like both of his Captains where punishing him by letting their share of the work fall on his desk, he wasn’t going to complain however he missed being out on the field as opposed to dealing with internal politics. Taking a Kunai from his belt he sliced open the envelop removing the parchment within, he opened it an was faced with the picture of a man. It was a profile on a missing Ninja Jiro Haruto, that had been reporting hanging around the village, he allowed his eyes to can over the page taking in the information that he needed before picking up his thing and leaving the office.
By the time Takeshi had reached the Inn the lay on just outside the village gates the sky had already started to be stained with the orange-purple of dusk, the lanterns cut through the approaching darkness, beckoning weary travellers inside. The chill of the winters air whip and curled around the male causing him to close his cloak around him, the Uchiha could see his breath being carried on the air on a billow of mist. The Sennin had decided not to hide his face, he was too far from the village for anyone to recognise him and that this point a ANBU mask would raise far more suspicion. He slid the door open to the Inn feeling the warm air from inside the structure hang to his body comforting him from the cold, looking around he enter the building.

The Foyer glowed with the yellowish hue of candle lit lanterns that hung from the walls, a large oak desk meets the male as he entered. Standing ready to greet was a young female, she was probably in her early twenties she and long black hair was secured but simple hair pins with large brown eyes, she was pretty if not a little plain, and an old man that stood his back hunched behind the counter what little hair he had left had long since lost its colour, his face was wrinkle and speckled with liver spots. Both wore traditional kimono’s
“Greetings Traveller, I am Arata, and this here is my granddaughter Chihiro, are you looking for a room for the night or perhaps just a meal?” The old man spoke his voice was horse but held a whistle as he spoke.
“No, thank you old man. I am looking for someone your establishment is one of the last one before the wilds. I am hoping that this mean he would have stopped here.” Takeshi spoke, his tone wasn’t threatening but it did convey the tone of a man that didn’t want his time wasted.
“Well of course, my memory isn’t as good as it used to be. But Chihiro is as sharp as tack,” The old man gestured towards the young women that had been listening to the two converse. “Come over here and help this gentleman well you,”
“Yes Grandfather,” Chihiro spoke softly walking behind the counter joining Arata. Takeshi reached inside his cloak and pulled out the picture of the man that he was looking for. The pair studied the picture, the old mad looked at it blankly while Takeshi could see a small glint of recognition in the girl’s eyes as she looked at the face of the male. “Yes I remember him, he had weird eyes like purple and this weird fox masks. He had like six other people with him, it was weird cause all had the same weird eyes.”
“Where did they go?” The Uchiha’s voice deepened, he allowed his eyes to glow red with the power of his sherrigan.
“I don’t know they left not that long ago, something about the road being safe at night,” Chihiro’s voice wobbled a little with fear. Takeshi didn’t let the girl finish before he left, he walked back outside into the now night, he pulled his hood up and walked into the wilds that lay beyond the safety of the Inn’s lights.

Takeshi watched the fire of his camp dwindle and fade in the night time air, the flames dances across his face and the landscape around him painting everything it touched with an orange hue. He poured what was left of his canteen of water over the flames causing the dancing shadows to retreat into the darkness that had once surrounded him but now enveloped him. He had scouted a head knowing that Rikudo Sennin would have to pass down this route, now all he had to do was wait. Using the time that he was given he reviewed his prey profile. Reaching inside his cloak he pulled out the document that he given it not only contain details of the Sennin himself but his six. He called them the Family, from the encountered that where listed each of the seemed to be as deadly as the next. Takeshi felt the chill on the wind it was the only thing that seemed to be keeping the man from falling asleep. It wasn’t long before the wind that was carrying the chill was also carrying something else, he could hear movements on the path, the sound of twigs breaking under foot. It sounded too heavy to be that of a single traveller, that paired with the fact that travellers didn’t tend to travel at night made Takeshi instantly suspicious he hid himself from view making himself invisible. The Uchiha walked to the path watching silently from the safety of the undergrowth as those that he had been hunting made their way through the thick forest.

Through the cold mist Haruto walked flanked on both sides by his paths, the sixth of them walked next to him almost zombie like each of the stepping and turning at the same time showing their hive mind like connection. Standing directly at either side were two young girls, one the mirror image of the other, long black hair flowed down over the right sided one and white hair down the contrast was further echoed in their kimono’s and masks, Takeshi figured that these where The Sisters. Behind them stood a talk board man, his hair was white, and a long black scarf was wrapped around his neck, this was The Brother standing at his side was a woman of her early thirties she was slightly shorter the Brother, she wore a kimono that exposed her skin sensuously with long black hair that was bound in a loose pony tail she was given the name The Lover. On the other side of Haruto behind the second of the two sisters was a wall of a man, he was as wide as he was tall, he walked topless showing his ample muscles he was known at The Guard and lastly was a second male of average height and build he was clothed in black with a black mask to match he was The Rouge. The man controlling them stopped allowing Takeshi to get a good look at him, the first thing that surprise him was his age the picture that come with the dossier made him look older than he appeared now. He was short and pale, scruffy white hair was covered by a white hood a mask of his own was placed on the side of his head.

Reaching into his pool of dark charka Takeshi place his hand on the ground, the earth below reacted almost straight away shaking and bending upwards. A crack appeared across the bent earth, an unnatural glow creeped across the fissure in the ground as a hand reached out from it. Pull itself free the form of Rin appeared from the ground he stood his full height next to the Uchiha they looked at each other without saying a word.
“It’s nice that brought some friends with you for us to play with Haruto,” Takeshi spoke as he and Rin stepped out of the shadows. All of them jumped and faced the direction of the ANBU Sennin and his undead companion.
“You are a fool to think that you can stop us.” The Sisters were first to speak.
“We will crush you” Said The Guard next.
“I may even take you and your friend here into my family” The Lover finished. Rin stood there and rolled his eyes and look at his dark master.
“Uchiha, I think that I have found someone who’s ego is more inflated then yours.” He looked over the group that they had found themselves in front of. “What is more annoying is there is six of them. How do you want to play this?” The Dark Sage smiled.
“I never have a plan Rin, just kill them all,” With the words leaving his lips Takeshi summoned lightning from the very sky striking it down onto Haruto,

It seemed that in the slip second the fight was under way with both sides allowing their hands to start to spin the well-known and practiced hand seals that had come their way. As they allowed themselves to prepare the tradition it seemed that the weather was darkening quickly as both sides begun to smash together. It wasn’t a pretty dance that most people depicted when people of these ranks came together, this was a mess and it was hate and anger all folded into one simple few seconds of pure combat.

Takeshi was already spinning out of the way of a few incoming attacks, it seemed that he was hurt on the inside. It was close to the pain that he felt once in his life before, as he caught on of the paths with a rasengan it was sent smashing backwards towards the treelines in a split second later that body crumpled down into a pile. Another one slammed the lighting into the Sennin side, this robe broke as blood trailed down the side, fighting like this was not something that he was willing to put down as an enjoyable experience in the slightest.

Takeshi allowed himself to continue, with him and Rin fighting side by side it was clear the two of them were prepared to make sure this went as smoothly as possible in their current predicament. Takeshi felt like the fight went on for what could be hours, but the result that was one that favour the battered and broken shape of the ANBU Sennin, it seemed that this had been one of those days that had nearly seen him fall from the pages of the books. Sent back to the death world that he would consider a peaceful bliss in this situation. Thought as he stood there swaying looking at the dead man he glanced over to Rin who stood beside him. It was clear that this fight had taken it out on both and that was just an understatement on this fact.

Takeshi turned over one last time and allowed himself to look towards the ground before he begun to stagger backwards before the gates of leaf, it was needed at that second as he took his time the words had been sent back that the kill had been confirmed but now at least Rin and himself finally had time alone to think about what they had just done with each other. Right now, they had to get home. Takeshi turned one last time to Rin in those few seconds as he allowed a small smile to come to his lips as he looked to the man that he had called comrade.

“Well I guess I owe you a thanks on that one, it seems that you are getting grips to your new found powers to say the least”

“Indeed this new power has been handy Uchiha, I have to admit it makes me feel stronger. Now shall we start the next chapter in our future together”

[TWC: 2,016]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back