Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hunting in the Cold [Yuuto]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The demon sleeps rather heavily in an old dirtied cot, weary from a long night of drinking and partying with some rather unsavory women. Only to be awoken to the heavy sound of a fist rap against his door. Causing him to shoot out of bed and answer it with a dulled look on his face. To only meet a letter at his feet. A wave of his hand caused the note to fly up and grasping it, looking it over.
Dear Ketsueki Satou

It has come to our attention that there is a beast hiding up in the mountains, reports have been given by scouts that the beast is rather massive in build and is covered in long white coat of fur. Its strength was verified when one of the scouts was caught by the creature and carried off into the mountains. We need to know what has become of the missing shinobi as well as the termination of the beast. You will be accompanied by a plus one, Masaru Yuuto who will rendezvous with you at the gates within the hour. The last location of the beast was estimated at the base of The Spine Of The World.

Thank you for you're cooperation and goodluck on the mission.

After reading the note, it was set ablaze in his hand, clapping them together as the dust fell to the floor. "Looks like I don't have a say in this." He mumbled as he closed his door, after a ten minute shower, a quick shave the demon was in his kitchen making breakfast. Sitting behind him at the table was his landlord, a young teen male with sandy blonde hair and deep olive green eyes. "Going out hunting? Need my help tracking it?" Satou replied with silence as he placed the plate of food on the table, going for a cup of coffee then was out the door without another word.

The boy only smirked and ate his food.

Walking the streets, Satou wondered what it would be like to work with someone. To not be alone. It was a change of pace at least. With a bit of excitement and curiosity, he moved a bit quicker then most civilians. Some would see just a blur of a man in a nice fancy black suit and trench coat. Others would just feel an ominous presence pass them by. It did'nt take him long to get to the gates.

Looking around for said partner for the hunt.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the Masaru Clan Complex Yuuto sat in his study reading about Psychic Brainwaves, and Telepaths. He was trying to understand the nature of his techniques, and how he was going to utilize them. It seemed too easy, well less complicated than he thought. Essentially he was controlling puppets by thought not Chakra Threads like those before him. If anything it was a new breakthrough in technology, but there was a theory brewing in his mind now. Just what if there was a way to extend this and make it biological? His thoughts were interrupted by a kinsmen. He was a small boy but had attitude. It seemed many of his kinsmen had developed a certain attitude to him lately. They believed he brought a curse in with him, even though Ken made sure to dismiss this rumor people needed to latch to something to explain what they didn't know. He'd be their Lightning Rod for the Time being. Yuuto would skim over the message before summoning a creature to dispose of it. The little dog like creature would do so without hesitation. "Keiko be a dear and appear please." The Lightningtress would show her face annoyed and her armor was not to be found it seemed that she was in underwear?

"What is it Yuuto? Juyomonji and myself were having a date." She poised her hands on her hip waiting for a response.

"You guys can do that? Seriously the plumbing still works?" She would sigh while Yuuto genuinely wanted to know. Her face was clearly not in the mood for this question. "Well It seems we have work in the mountains. It's been a while since I fought alongside Juyomonji but it's been a while. I was wondering if you wanted to..." She would de-materialize and then after ten minutes Juyo would appear with his armor half on. "Erhm yes Keiko's not feeling up to it... Hunting what are we killing again?" Yuuto would laugh before walking and motioning his Championed Spirit to follow.

Juyomonji.jpg

-After Getting to the Gates-

"You must be Satou? I'm Yuuto pleased to make your acquaintance. So we'll be going to the mountains to kill what exactly? Seems like our people don't even know what it is. Probably why they called me in. Hmm if it's in the Spine of the World my guess would be that it's of the Ice variants or it enjoys the high winds. Even then being up there without heavy fur or thick skin is always a bad thing for animals at least." Yuuto would wave a finger and three silver spires would rise from his holster. Juyomonji would fix himself as well taking out a crimson axe. Satou would notice that the other man who was following Yuuto was carrying 12 vials of different liquids, two backpacks and a second blade. There were a bunch of pouches as well which he began to hand over to the Masaru. As the two got ready with their equipment the spires would begin to emit electricity. "Alright Sovereign Link is clear. Chakra Emission a stable 85%. Particle Dispersion 65% not perfect but not horrible. Lightning Element being channeled, energy output is in the green." He would turn to Satou. His face was excited as if he had been waiting for this or something.

"I'm a puppeteer still kind of new but I'm a Ninjutsu Expert as well. So let's get going friend I'm sure we've got a crapton of things to accomplish out there. On the way you should fill me in about yourself it'll help to strategize on the way. If we wait to long we could lose any possible trail leads." He'd begin the journey to the Spine of the World ready for whatever was supposed to come, or at least he hoped so. Satou noticed that Yuuto was in the talking mood, and ready for action.

[Topic Entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou was a man of patients, if one could even call his mortal coil human anymore. Smoking an unfiltered cigarette, he blew a hefty cloud of smoke. He glanced to his wrist where his watch hang loosely, running a hand through his thick long head of jet black hair. His burning amber eyes glowed when he spotted two figures in the distance closing in rather quickly. One being a simple well dressed young man who stood at a decent height to Satou. The other was a brutish looking creature in feral like armor. Satou was not taken back by the giant, in the world of Shinobi one must have an open mind to all things that could happen.

As the duo approached the well dressed poised man, it was an instant before the younger of the two introduced himself as his partner in crime, Yuuto. "If you got the same notice as myself the details pertained to the creature we're hunting hints that it is of large build, as it carried a fully grown man off into the mountains. Also, its body is covered in a white fur coat, so it'll have natural camouflage to the snow, and if the storms pick up we'll have even less chance of simply spotting it with the naked eye. My full name is Ketsueki Satou, pleasure." Giving a slight bow of head. Looking over to the giant as the two began prepping for the journey. While Satou looked at himself, puffing on his cig. Rather under dressed for the occasion. "I agree, let us be off quickly. I'd like to return home to a nice warm cup of sake and a women in my bed." He grinned a fang toothed smile. He left the cigarette in his mouth, turning face and heading off, speaking as they walked.

"I enjoying punching things till they stop moving. I also enjoy booze, smoking and women. Not in any particular order though." He pulled the cig from his mouth, breathing out a long cloud of grey smoke. The two would begin their travels to The Spine Of The World.

Once introduced, if Yuuto focused enough. He'd feel something off about the man, his clothing was old fashioned, well tailored suit. Not something one would wear on a deadly hunt. But something about him, almost like an aura, as if where Satou stood, around him there was a void of something. As though well hidden but still there. Unseen but felt by all. A familiar feeling to his summoned companion.

(Topic Left with Yuuto unless stopped.)

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well then I suppose we can throw cigarettes and beer at it. Maybe a fresh pair of tits will get it off guard." Yuuto would chuckle laughing a the thought of Satou's description. Clearly he was not a very serious partner or he was completely reckless. Satou would serve as Canon fodder at best if he ran in their punching at this creature wildly. "Seriously I'd put out the cig before we get there. Don't want to give away our position if we don't know where the beast's nest is. For all we know it could follow travelers from the bottom of the mountain." He would trudge forward with his weapons and poisons ready to be fired off. This creature wouldn't get the upper hand on them, least not while Yuuto could prevent it. If they could take it out then it would be great to do so before the sun went down. Hunting on a cold night against an Ice Creature was always prepared for doom. Right now he was configuring a summoning tactic. One summon was already active, he could get out Ignis next and proceed to create corpses with the ice and rocks around them. His shadow control had significantly fell to the point where he didn't smmon hings from the pools of darkness. Least not often, as Umbra and a Shadow Spectre were still exceptions. He'd have to create clones as well to pressure the beast fire would be his best bet, and when the time came Yuuto would utilize his two newest puppets in unison with Silver Spire. He'd have to activate Incendiary mode as it would be more effective than Static mode. However combining the two was always a great option.

[Short Post, just lemme know when the next one is up]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back