Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I know I've seen this wall before...

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dang it! I know I've seen this rock before... Just where and the hell are they??? I can hear the sounds of jutsu crashing through out this stupid cave and all these stupid echoes are giving me a stupid headache. Uhhh! This way maybe... no no no this way, yes! This has to be the way! Wait, is that the same gecko I saw five minutes ago? What the hell! Calm down, clam down... breath girl. Like if my sisters could track through worst than this than most certainly I could too! I'm Mikana baby! Now think... there are like three paths in front of you... focus girl, damn it focus... feel the chakra through the paths before you... hear the sounds.... quit staring at the gecko... Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate! There! Wait what??? Behind me? Ahhhhh! I've been running the wrong friggin way! Shyt! I need to hurry before big sis beats them all! Hold on wait for me!

The sounds of a battle was becoming less faint and echoing twice as loud. Was I truly drawing near? I took my mighty hammer from it's pouch and kissed it. My good friend was going to help me make some short cuts if ya know what I mean. For those who don't, I swung my mighty hammer at the side of the cave and tore open the wall before me. They were not to far from where I now stood. Ok next, more walls to tear down. Bim, Bam, Wack! Hyper Combo Finish Yahooo!

In no time I could feel the heat rising... Big sis Koyoko, you bet not toast these dudes without me. By now I was sure she knew I was here bashing things. She was better at sensing chakra and tracking than me. Hopefully she doesn't use this an opportunity to finish them so I couldn't get a swing in. Sometimes my big sisters can be so cruel T.T

[S rank runtime 30mins]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back