Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I like being alone {solo}

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[So now that Kane is back for this fight, and can we send actions vs each other? If so, just pm me the answer so I can edit this post for an rp.]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman’s rosy colored eyes narrowed at her enemies as she finally regained balance to her feet. So these people… she had slightly underestimated them. But that was a mistake she was going to rectify. There were no mischievous grins, cackles or any childlike banter. Simply a cold gaze showing her immediate change of thought. She could tell these people played obvious roles in this battle. It was almost as if it was pre-planned, their actions carefully orchestrated for their enemies demise. Now the question, was she worried? Such a word existed. But she simply couldn’t comprehend it. Because with life, there were was no such thing as absolutes and with battle it was just the same. The one who made history was the one who stood at the very end.

[Battle Actions Sent]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Sorry Koyoko, not going to wait for your post. Lets have fun. good luck)

These three were annoying, thought it seemed one was being more annoying than the other two. Koyoko was completely hidden and had masked her presence but not before Kane saw something. He knew what the warrior Uchiha was doing. "Kuda-san. attack the other two. Koyoko will become visible in the while, lets take down the other two in the time being. Just keep an eye out for Koyoko later, She will come out of the shadows when the time comes."

He then continued his onslaught and some of his actions worked better than others. There was something, no someone, who should be here though. That would understand and want to kill these three. Someone who help him and also someone he would owe a debt to if he lived this. "Hira... Come to the Cave of wonders in the Mineshaft. The woman whose after Haruka is down here and I'm fighting her with Kuda and Akechi. I'm sure you'd enjoy yourself." He unclicked his headset and kept his attention back on the fight. Oh this would be fun.

[sent battle actions]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
I'm going to with hold any comments of how interesting things have turned out. Their were some strange other worldly jutsu I have never encountered... frightening jutsu's. The punk rock Barbie was puppeteering a puppet with the ability to manipulate shadows that once connected with yours, could halt your movements. It gave me an eerie chill and so I avoided it at all cost... the other one... he rose the dead to his bidding and now he was no where to be seen. These bannerless shinobi have definitely dabbled their hands in the dark forces... if I were to defeat them... it would take strength granted by the divine lord of light. It was time to release my limiters... lord of light, guide me...

"Lord of light, I seeketh soul power... please, touch the demon inside me. Soul of the mind, key to life's ether... soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel... let strength be grant so that the world might be mended... so the world... may be mended..."

Limiters released!

[Actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I didn't forget about this topic! I'm practically finished with the round, I received all actions and clarifications around 12:00 AM EST, Friday. At this stage I am clarifying a few things before posting the mod itself.]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2 said:
Round Two

[col3]Kudaranai
HP: 37,142 - 7,744 + 4,686 = 34,085
CP: 24,014 - 280 - 690 - 335 - 1,650 - 2,750 - 336 - 1,936 = 16,373
AP: 11 - 10 = 1
AP Next Round: 11
Status: Tremor Infliction x1, Defensive Stance, Solar Seal. Trapped in Ring of Fire!
Visible Items: Puppets Alpha 01 and Professor Frankenstein

Shouta
HP: 34,885
CP: 31,031
AP: 11
Visible Items:|Kane
HP: 34,049 + 1,230 - 4,356 - 8,712 = 22,211
CP: 36,582 + 1170 - 177 - 66 - 480 - 1,650 = 35,379
AP: 11 - 7 = 4
Status: Sorcer Style! Zombie Raiser! Trapped in Ring of Fire!
Visible Items:
[spoilername="Corpses"]Corpse #1
Hp: 660
AP: 1
Corpse #2
Hp: 660 => Destroyed
Corpse #3
Corpse #4
Corpse #5
Corpse #6
Hp: 660 =
Corpse #7
AP: 1 => 1
Corpse #8
Hp: 660 => Destroyed
Corpse #9
Hp: 660 =
Corpse #10
AP: 1[/spoilername]

Koyoko
HP: 32,744 - 930 - 234 - 1,118 - 200 + 990 = 31,252
CP: 39,235 - 196 - 700 - 2,310 -2,310 = 33,719
AP: 11 - 10 = 1
Visible Items:|Akechi
HP: 31,671
CP: 33,683
Visible Items: "The Katana"

Goganji
HP: 42,000
CP: 23,160
AP: 10
Visible Items:[/col3]

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Koyoko dispels Active Camo Overcharge effect, Koyoko uses Initiative to transforms into a zombie! (None are aware!)
  • 0.45 Seconds
    • Koyoko activates Mangekyou Sharigan! All are aware of which zombie is the real!
  • 0.90 Seconds
    • Kudarani activates her Solar Curse Seal!
  • 2.27 Seconds
    • Kudarani uses puppet clones!
      • Koyoko sees through Professor Frankenstein Puppet, but not Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Kane sees through Professor Frankenstein Puppet, but not Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Corpse #1 sees through Professor Frankenstein Puppet, but does not see through Alpha 01!
      • Corpse #2 does not see through Professor Frankenstein Puppet or Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Corpse #3 sees through Professor Frankenstein Puppet, does not see through Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Corpse #4 does not see through Professor Frankenstein Puppet or Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Corpse #5 does not see through Professor Frankenstein Puppet, but does sees through Alpha 01!
      • Corpse #6 does not see through Professor Frankenstein Puppet nor Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Corpse #7 sees through both Professor Frankenstein Puppet and Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Corpse #8 does not see through Professor Frankenstein Puppet nor Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Corpse #9 sees through both Professor Frankenstein Puppet and Alpha 01 Puppet!
      • Corpse #10 sees through both Professor Frankenstein Puppet and Alpha 01 Puppet!
  • 2.72 Seconds
    • Kudarani goes into Defensive Stance!
    • A Zombie uses Ring of Fire against Kane and Kudarani!
      • Against Kane! (Hit – Trapped in Ring of Fire!)
      • Targeting between Kudarani Puppet and Kudarani! (Targets Real! Hit – Trapped in Ring of Fire!)(Identifies the real Kudarani!)
    • Koyoko’s transformation is seen through!
    • Koyoko’s Duelist ability is deactivated for the remainder of the battle!
    • Koyoko goes into stealth via Active Camo main effect! (None are aware!)(Transformation: None are aware!)
  • 4.09 Seconds
    • Kane uses Fireball – Grand Fireball!
      • Koyoko is a target! (Blind Shot Check: Pass!)(Hit!)(Active Camo to remain in stealth, but Active Camo is no longer active!)(Identified!)(Transformation is dispelled!)
      • Corpse #8 is a target! (Blind Shot Check: Pass!)(Hit – Destroyed!)
  • 5.00 Seconds
    • Kane makes a headset call to Nakamura Hira!
    • Kudarani’s uses Flamethrower Stream against Koyoko! (Blind Check Pass!)(Hit!)
      • Koyoko stays in stealth, lowering Active Camo to Rank 1!
  • 5.45 Seconds
    • Koyoko uses a Sneak Attack!
      • Target #1 Kane! (Hit-Partial 50%!)
      • Target #2 Kudarani! (Hit! – Radiation Effect Success! Bypasses Damage Reduction!)
    • Koyoko remains in stealth, De-activating Active Camo!
  • 6.36 Seconds
    • Kane uses Fireball Grand Fireball against Koyoko! (Blind Shot Check Pass!)(Partial – 25%)
    • Koyoko is brought out of stealth!
  • 7.72 Seconds
    • Alpha 01 sends a jutsu into the future!
  • 8.18 Seconds
    • Kudarani uses Tool Shift!
    • Koyoko uses Vaporization!
      • Target #1: Kane (Hit! – Inflicted with Seared!)
      • Target #2: Kudarani (Miss!)
  • 9.09 Seconds
    • Kane uses Raijin’s Vengence on Koyoko! (RoF Blind Shot Check: Fail)
  • 9.54 Seconds
    • Kudarani uses Gas Warfare with Professor Frankenstein! (RoF Blind Shot Check: Pass!)(Miss!)
  • 10.00 Seconds
    • Corpse #1 attacks Koyoko! (Miss!)
    • Corpse #2 attacks Koyoko! (Hit!)
    • Corpse #3 attacks Koyoko! (Miss!)
    • Corpse #4 attacks Koyoko! (Miss!)
    • Corpse #5 attacks Koyoko! (Miss!)
    • Corpse #6 attacks Koyoko! (Miss!)
    • Corpse #7 attacks Koyoko! (Miss!)
    • Corpse #9 attacks Koyoko! (Miss!)
    • Corpse #10 attacks Koyoko! (Miss!)
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]My apology on the wait, had to clarify a few important items!

Koyoko: PMing you information.

Kane: PMing you information.

Kudarani: Nothing note worthy.

Hira: Takes three (3) full rounds to enter. If a player has been called 3 seconds into Round 1, they are involved in battle 3 seconds into Round 4; as per rules of engagement.

IMPORTANT:<i></i>
  • This fight begun before the Buffing Genjutsu System was removed, ergo the fight will continue under the grandfather clause of being able to utilize such.
  • Banned Users: I was notified by the Administration Team and the Head Battle Moderator that all maintains effecting your characters by opposing forces and your own affecting yourself are to be dropped. You will have to reactivate them when you return to the fight.
    Remainder: Those still banned are unable to targeted.

EDIT LOG:
  • Binding rules state movement requires handseals, thus the overcharge effect of Active Camo was dispelled at 0.00 Seconds upon initiating transformation. At this stage this changed Kane's Fireball usage, in terms of how many were used; however his actions were cut and dry of what to use which ultimately didn't change anything.
  • Ring of Fire, causes blind shots.
  • I added extra clarification throughout the mod as I didn't consider it confusing for the reader.
  • Why was this edited six times? The sixth is to state I spam clicked too many times..

As you can tell, there is quite a bit going on and a lot for myself to keep up with; if you have an inquiry please send them to my inbox to sort them out as quickly as possible. If you believe you also spot an error, don't hesitate to speak to me about it.

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.[/legend]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Sending a PM concerning some actions that may result in some changes to the mod. Halting on posting an rp or actions till then.]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: nevermind, figured it out, waiting on a different PM back but I can post for now)

Kane panted as he got hit with attacks he knew all too well. Vaporization, a dreaded Scorch Ninjutsu that he himself knew and had used against his enemies. His long brown hair now singed and his body seared badly. He spit blood and annoyingly stared down the flames that he was now surrounded by. He looked at them a bit longer and then laughed a bit. Kuda may think him to be mad, insane even. Maybe he was. So... You think fire will deter us? You think it can hold me? Come out and fight Koyoko like the dog you are. Hiding behind these trickery nonsense. Fight me in the open. You pathetic whelp. I've lived long enough so it matters not if I die. I will find a way to bring you down with me though, dog. That's right, that's all you were to your pathetic excuse of a Kage. A Dog. A worthless piece of crap, dog. And Killing me... doesn't make you useful. What a moron."

He stood up tall. He was ready to keep going as he ignored his injuries. He would stand and fight like a true man. If he were to die, he would die fighting. He looked to Kuda who seemed to be holding her own well enough. He had successfully called in one person. Hira should be on his way. lets mess with them more. Lets bring in the army.

Clicking his headset, there was one last thing he had to do before the onslaught continued. "Come to us Tsuchikage-sama in the abandoned mines. The land needs to be purged of the demons that have spawned here. The demons named the Ryujins." He called the true leader of the village. This would be one hell of a fight if he lived to see the end of it.

WC: 310
mft

[sending actions once I receive my answer]

Edit: grammer errors and added a few more flavor text.

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
d62a88d6-3e58-483e-b0e8-79d89cdc50df_zps074f35b4.jpg

Name: Kage Guard Mikana
Character Age: 16
dd81dec0-755f-47aa-8dc7-5374bde82369_zps874cc6ca.jpg

Guess whose back! Back again! Mikana's back! Tell a friend! Nah nah nah nah nah!

Whaaaaaaat again?! Big sis released her limiters which meant that she meant business! Somebody was about to get a back hand from the black hand if ya catch ma drift! Ok ok which way was that anyway? I was fully geared for this for once and dog namit, this was it! The day I get to shine. No way was I going to miss out on the fun like those other times when I said no way that I was going to miss out... Hmm! I'm starting to see a trend. Was the chakra this way? No no it was this way??? Arrrah DAMN IT!!! I ran up and down the streets almost knocking over old ladies and damn near punching babies.

"Sorry!"

I had better luck once I decided to take higher ground... way less traffic, duh! I took a moment to scout around but to no avail, at first; but, I suddenly felt big sis unleash more chakra. Most likely she was using something big. There was one big problem though...

"AH! she's back that way! I've been running the WRONG WAY!!!!!!"

With great haste I made my way toward the caverns. Big sis chakra was feint but when one releases their limiters, there was no doubt... I had to hurry. Or be left out again! No no no way was that about to happen!

"HEY!! Mikana is on the way so save me some of those Bozos!!! YAHOOOOO!"
[/col]

[Topic Entered in 3 rounds via Squadron]
[ooc: did everyone miss me?]
[MFT]​

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
burninhell.jpg

Take a Bow

Breaking through dust and earth, his footsteps trailed downward through the lost deep of the mines. He could here the echoes of the others, shattering through each stone in the earth. Kane's voice was flickering through a back channel, beckoning him to the scene at great distance. Navigating the depths of a catacomb labyrinth was certainly simpler for him than most, with eyes that could see great distances in any conditions. He saw through the dark, for what felt like forever, and danced his way towards them.

I am approaching you swiftly. Hold on tight.

Quickening the pace, he rushed through the maze of carved earth with poise and purpose. For now, it seemed, it was only a matter of time until the end of the conflict at hand. For whatever reason, Kane had called Nakamura Hira into the fray in the mines. If the woman who had initially threatened him at the spire was truly present in the underground, he would ensure to see that she never left there in one piece.

He wondered if they would ever see him coming? Likely, they would be dead long before they knew what happened to them. The only thing that he knew for sure, was that he was going to stop the conflict in its tracks. The opportunity to end the civil war in Stone had risen at a perfect time, in the perfect place.

I will make the earth shake. My rage is ancient, and I will see this war to its end. You have crossed the wrong people for the very last time, and I will have you beg for mercy for this. Long live the queen.

[MFT]
[Topic Entered. Entering Battle in Round 5]
<i></i>​

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmmm, this was different. These that were gifted and in tuned with Life Stream Energy,... they are impressive,... for humans that is. They even seem to have manifest uniquely among them. But I chose Goganji for a reason didn't I old buddy, ole pal, ole friend of mine? You bring the skill, I bring the style. I mean the way you break solid rock by pushing off to dash, BEAUTIFUL. I mean to utilize heighten strength to achieve superb speed in that fashion? Bravo! Hahaha! Although, hitting the brakes right next to the threesome didn't seem all to healthy for them. And that Latin dance, with the instability you bring to the mites and tites of the stalag commuinty, it safe to say you nearly tore the roof off. Ae Ae. And for a moment I saw you try to woe someone, sliding a hand up your chest, so sensually. But you must watch the eyes though, they tend to turn black if you not careful. Don't want to reveal too much too soon right? Hmmm.... no effect huh?

OH WAIT, our Little Dove had brought some friends to the party. One of them look kind how you used to look big guy, but the other one is checking you ouuuuuuuut. Is she, she bewitching you? Holding you? Yes, she was after both of the boys that would likely be strangers to her. Two guys to a girls? Not my thing, and to but direct I'm not the sharing type. But she DID hold on to me for slightly longer. Hmhmhm, yes. Embrace me!! "Wehehell my lady, welcome. Mmmm, I don't believe we've met but, something tells me... your into bondage. I don't mean to be rude but, you didn't happen to bring any chains and or whips did you? HAHAHA ohhh I jest I jest. No, not really Nothing wrong with a little adult humor here right." GOGANJI!! Your in the presence of a lady! Where are your matters man? Your suppose to buy her a drink first or at least ask her name. HAHAHAHAAAA!

Still there wouldn't be much of a response afterward though, not vocally any way, for all the attention was brought to my Little Buttercup. Oh yes, a fascinating piece indeed. Even after the seductress releases her hold, we couldn't be helped but be spell-bound by the feats of this Ryujin Koyoko. Her combat method, her intellect is clearly on another level from those that chose to aggress toward her. No matter the numbers of foes,she survives with great ease it seemed. We didn't marvel alone did we, for two of the other fellows stopped and stared. It was like we were moving,... but going nowhere.

Hmhmhm, it was no problem for her to survive the many animated dead minions brought out by the summon Kane. It seems that he was also in the mood to invite another to this soon-to-be orgy, though the selected zombie weren't very attractive. I mean, I'm all for a little necrophilia but,... only pre-decomposition. But Kane actually was proving that, though he had grand capabilities, he was lacking in true combat prowess. Did he not know that he insults himself by insulting the opponent using the very tactic he did? That his pleas were that of a fearful soul that seemed to be running out of options? It appears this accused killer wasn't quite what he thought he was. But I must say he was right, because anyone who dies by HIS hands.... deserves it.

I could go on about the unimportant things but, the TRUEST issue was this, his actions were interrupting and ruining some sweet,... steamy,... girl-on-girl action. Although I rather him sit back, who was I to stop him from add to the orgy? I must say, the guy knew people but,... well, whether he knew it are not he is a crummy friend. It's a shame that he would call them, endanger them, just to save his only skin it seemed. I could be wrong though. Pffft!! What do you think big guy?... Wait, where did you... when did you get right next to Kane to his left? Hmhmhmmm, you amuse me with your cool guy smile and buddy-buddy demeanor. You even tried to tap his shoulder with the bottom of the beer bottle in your left hand, and got the other hand tuck away in your pocket. "Say, you don't think it's rude to say things like that? COME ON! This is a party, lighten up a little! Let's umm, let's sit back eh? We can chew the fat as they say, just us guys. *points to the ladies* Enjoy the view even no? Hmhmhmm. So uhhh, which one are you into? You know, personally,... I think the one your friend invited *points to Alpha 1* is ummm, interesting. I think she might be into me. Think I got a shot?" That perfect smile... charming to those who don't realize that they are prey. To all others...

[Marked for Training]
{Preparing actions}

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle was going to continue one way or another. Lots of hiding in and out. It was like fighting a monkey in a forest. Not how she envisioned a fight that was supposed to be ‘prideful’ for her dead brethren. But despite the manner of how she fought, Kudaranai simply shrugged it off and remained focused. A fight wasn’t done until the very end. No matter how tedious it was.

[Actions to be Sent]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
|
"Whose hiding? Fire style Deep Forest Annihilation no Jutsu!"

I was most defiantly enjoying myself... my father and even Gogangi gave me the privilege to show out for at least ten seconds haahahaa. But like all things great... it would eventually reach it's inevitable climax... I smiled at Kane's frustration in my antics. It would seem he wasn't having fun... even more dismaying was his comments about me killing him...

"What? Did you just say? Bring me down with you... killing you? Don't sit here speaking like you have already been defeated or like you know you've LOST!!! No no no! Grow a pair and face me like you intend to win this thing! A fight against someone who has mentally been defeated... someone who has defeated themselves before the fight has even begun... It's unforgivable... I won't be robbed of my glory! Stead fast, Kane... fight me with all you've got! And.."

Shrugging off the jutsu that hit me, my transformation and disguise as a zombie would fade. I would then be revealed still in my serious stance... My eyes hewing a dangerous blue as I stared deep within the flames. My blade held high...

"...Try to live long enough for me to get the rust off of this thing!"

I smiled something sinister... did he just radio Hira? Could my suspicions of them being involved with Haruka be true? I would get to the bottom of this later but for now, there was only fun...

[mft]
[sending actions later... need time it's thanks giving. Sorry for rushed post]​
[/col]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
shouta12_zps498edc2b.jpg

"Koyoko dear... what's taking you so long? That one has already given up hope. I doubt that you'd get much fight out of them no matter how long you drag this out... besides, that one is loud... like your little sister."

I was merely a spectator for a time considering how my daughter just loves to play games. It was entertaining to say the least but with my blood boiling, my hunger for battle only grew. Still, I exercised restraint. Leaning on the iron coffin, I'd fold my arms analyzing the fight as it progressed. My daughter was strong and fierce... I could not help but to admire what I was witnessing. Every move not wasted, every step calculated. They were playing her game and she wasn't playing fair. Turning to Gogangi I started to wonder why he was aiding us. The reason would be revealed eventually but he was a curious fellow. What was his aim? His strength was of a colossal titan. Most well built guys were simply that... well built but a mere leap from the man left a damaging shock wave. I unfolded my arms and looked at the damages I had received... shaking my head in disappointment I had to face the truth that I was getting to old for these little scrimmages and have spent to much time mining and not enough time honing my craft as a shinobi... perhaps it was that time. Maybe it was time to step down and pass on the mantel. My daughter... you make a father proud.

"Ok dear, let's wrap this up. Let me see if I remember how to do this..."

[actions sent]
[mft]​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Since the other topic is locked, I received all actions on Saturday (Just got back into town today!), as Thanksgiving plagued all participants sent actions after the normal two day period; which will not be upheld for this one instance. Currently waiting on a few clarifications/errors and once that is handled I will have the mod out within the day or next day.]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3 said:
Round Three

[col3]Kudaranai
HP: 34,085 + 4,686 = 38,771
CP: 16,373 - 280 - 690 - 1,155 - 2,200 = 12,048
AP: 11 - 2.5 - 3 - 2.5 -2.5 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 10.5
Status: Tremor Infliction x1, Defensive Stance, Solar Seal.
Visible Items: Puppets Alpha 01 and Professor Frankenstein

Shouta
HP: 34,885 - 5,544 - 4,950 + 648 + 1,350 + 1,350 + 540 + 540 = 28,819
CP: 31,031 - 2,475 - 1,125 - 1,125 - 1,125 = 25,181
AP: 11 -3 - 2.5 - 2.5 - 2.5 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 10.5
Visible Items:|Kane
HP: 22,211 + 1,230 - 302 - 9,075 = 14,064
CP: 35,379 + 1,170 - 1,320 = 35,229
Status: Sorcer Style! Trapped by Iron Coffin - 6,075 Hp Remaining
Visible Items:

Koyoko
HP: 31,252 + 990 - 1,518 - 6,325 - 4,554 + 648 + 990 + 396 + 396 = 23,267
CP: 33,719 - 350 - 301 - 2,310 - 379 - 379 = 30,000
AP: 11 -6 = 5
Status: Immunity Break! Easy Breezy Stance! Lunar Seal! Sprained Legs!
Visible Items:|Akechi
HP: 31,671
CP: 33,683
Visible Items: "The Katana"

Goganji
HP: 42,000 - 4,950 + 1,680 = 38,730
CP: 23,160 - 720 - 317 + 236 = 22,359
AP: 10 - 7 = 3
Visible Items:
Clone #1
HP: 4,200
CP: 3,000 - 600 = 2,400
AP: 2.5- 2.5 = 0 => 2.5

Clone #2
HP: 4,200
CP: 3,000 - 600 = 2,400
AP: 2.5 - 2.5 = 0 => 2.5
[/col3]

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Kane drops Corpse Soil!
    • Professor Frankenstein's Flamethrowers continues to burn Koyoko!
  • 2.27 Seconds
    • Goganji uses Medical Assistant!
      • Kudarani is aware of the real Goganji!
      • Kane is aware of the real Goganji!
      • Shouta is aware of the real Goganji!
      • Koyoko is aware of the real Goganji!
  • 2.72 Seconds
    • Koyoko uses Vaporization!
      • Target #1 Kane: Hit!
      • Target #2: Kudarani (Redirected via Three Treasure’s Crushing Vacuum!)
      • Target #2 Redirected Target: Goganji (Miss!)
    • Kane uses Scorn of Aquarius!
      • Ring of Fire disperses!
      • Target #2: Koyoko (Miss!)
      • Target #3: Shouta (Hit!)
    • Shouta uses Sand Tsunami!
      • Target #1: Kudarani (Hit – Bound!)
      • Target #2: Kane (Miss!)
  • 3.18 Seconds
    • Goganji uses Spore Cloud!
      • Target #1: Kane (Miss!)
      • Target #2: Kudarani (Hit!)
  • 3.63 Seconds
    • Goganji uses a Jutsu Creator Thermal Maw + Stone Bullet on Kane! (Hit, Miss)
  • 4.09 Seconds
    • Goganji draws an Energy Drink!
  • 4.54 Seconds
    • Goganji drinks an Energy Drink!
  • Koyoko uses Scalding Ash Cloud!
    • Target #1: Kudarani (Auto Hits HP Bind!)
    • Target #2: Kane (Miss!)
  • 4.99 Seconds
    • Kudarani attempts to escape Sand Tsunami! (Unable to Escape!)
  • 5.00 Seconds
    • Kane makes a Headset Call to Haruka!
    • Shouta uses Iron Coffin on Kane! (Body Switches!)
  • 5.44 Seconds
    • Goganji activates his Solar Seal!
  • 7.26 Seconds
    • Kudarani attempts to escape Sand Tsunami! (Escapes!)
  • 7.27 Seconds
    • Shouta uses Iron Coffin on Kane! (Hit – Bound!)(No further actions for the round!)
  • 7.72 Seconds
    • Sol Fire Tempest from the previous round strikes down on Koyoko! (Hit – Flash Fire Activates!)
  • 8.27 Seconds
    • Goganji Medic Clone #1 uses Mystical Hand on Shouta!
    • Goganji Medic Clone #2 uses Mystical Hand on Koyoko!
  • 9.54 Seconds
    • Shouta uses Iron Coffin on Kudarani! (Miss!)
  • 9.98 Seconds
    • Alpha 01 uses Scorn of Aquarius!
      • Target #1: Shouta (Hit!)
      • Target #2: Goganji (Hit!)
      • Target #3: Koyoko (Hit!)(Crush effect activates – Suppressed and Sprained Legs!)
  • 10.00 Seconds
    • Koyoko uses initiative to explode Scalding Ash Cloud on Kudarani! (Miss!)
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Koyoko: Your combo didn't go off due to a Full Hit and a Miss.

Kudarani: Had you attempt to break the bind until successful.

Hira: Takes three (3) full rounds to enter. If a player has been called 3 seconds into Round 1, they are involved in battle 3 seconds into Round 4; as per rules of engagement. Your entry is Round 5 at 5 seconds.

Haruka: See the above note on Hira. Your entry is Round 6 at 5 seconds.

Mikana: See the above note on Hira. Your entry is Round 5 at 0 Seconds.

IMPORTANT:<i></i>
  • This fight begun before the Buffing Genjutsu System was removed, ergo the fight will continue under the grandfather clause of being able to utilize such.
  • Banned Users: I was notified by the Administration Team and the Head Battle Moderator that all maintains effecting your characters by opposing forces and your own affecting yourself are to be dropped. You will have to reactivate them when you return to the fight.
  • Remainder: Those still banned are unable to targeted.

As you can tell, there is quite a bit going on and a lot for myself to keep up with; if you have an inquiry please send them to my inbox to sort them out as quickly as possible. If you believe you also spot an error, don't hesitate to speak to me about it.

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.[/legend]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was it a Genjutsu? Maybe a coffin? Maybe it was something that was not of this world altogether? The Uchiha had no recollection of what had ensnared him in its grips, or why it forced his body to remain as a ghastly specter on the battlefield. However, that didn’t matter to him. What mattered to him were the people that stood together, fought to protect the body that had stilled, and came close to losing their lives because of it. Akechi could feel no pain or even speak to the comrades that continued their fight in his absence, but his Sharingan could still see all.

He witnessed the cowardice of this Goganji. The man was nothing more than an extra target, a pincushion that sought to take some of the attention away from the true targets. The real question was why he was even here. Did he choose a horse to ride to the finish line? Maybe his goal was to get fed a treat after crossing side-by-side with the other two heathens… if they won, after all.

This Shouta was nothing more than a man that applied shackles to everything he touched. Chains, rules, tax, binds, whatever tool he could utilize to oppress people, he would more than likely use. That was this man’s true nature. His fighting style displayed just that. A man that could only bind without ever taking a true step into the battlefield as his comrades fought. Maybe that was considered “genius-level” tactics in his eyes. However, Akechi could only see this as an admission of weakness. He was scared so he ran from what he was supposed to be fighting, binding them so that he may avoid the confrontation that he had initiated. It was pathetic.

Loud, brash, stupid, and slimy were the adjectives used to describe Koyoko. The words were quite broad but portrayed a snake that slithered in darkness, waiting to strike against people more composed and sincere than she. Akechi was beginning to see the connection between the Ryujins and their lackey. As a warrior, the Uchiha tended to judge enemies by the way they fought, and this was no exception. Their “playstyles” suited them, and the words that Akechi used to describe them all matched. It was time for him to force himself out of his shackles…

And force he did…

”Sorry about that. Seems like I got caught off guard.” Akechi spoke, slowly rising from the illusionary shackles that bound him. Casually walking from the back ranks, Akechi stood in front of his comrades with a joyful look on his face. In spite of what he thought about them, he had to admit that he had some pretty interesting adversaries. They were halfway decent, and the tricks that they played seemed to have been working… for a time anyways. However, playtime was over. The jig was up.

”You know. I applaud you.” Akechi clapped, mocking the troublemakers as his Sharingan glared at the three of them. ”You managed to survive this long… all while engaging in childish banter and veiled insults. ” The clapping was brief and stopped the moment Akechi finished his statement. He was sick of hearing about all of this shit. He was sick of these people running around the bushes trying to find the sneakiest and most underhanded tactic to claim victory. They fought with no honor, and they spoke with no respect. Before they died, he’d force them to KNOW both.

”You wanted to ‘wrap’ this up. I’m begging you to try. TRY with all of your might. Show me this skill you Ryujin are supposed to have.” Because they were supposed to have some measure of skill. That’s what they told everyone. Well that… and “Kage Guard.”

”Show me your pride as a clan so that I may CRUSH it and each of your family members! I will wipe the stain of your clan from existence!”

[Actions being sent soon]
[OOC: Immmmm bbbaaaccccckkkkkkk!!!]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
d62a88d6-3e58-483e-b0e8-79d89cdc50df_zps074f35b4.jpg

Name: Kage Guard Mikana
Character Age: 16
dd81dec0-755f-47aa-8dc7-5374bde82369_zps874cc6ca.jpg

Guess whose back! Back again! Mikana's back! Tell a friend! Nah nah nah nah nah!

KABOOM!!! POOOW!!!! RAWR!!

Ok ok so I made up that last sound effect but like for reals though, I was starting to her loud explosions and stuff. Somebody did something big because the ground was shaking and rumbling and stuff. Wow!!! I was like going to freakin miss out again if I didn't put some step in my pep or how every that lame saying goes. I focused my chakra in order to pinpoint the exact location of the action and... who the hell was I kidding? I couldn't sense jack didolee! I suck at tracking! It was a boring skill to train up and to my surprise I actually need it right about now. Making my way to the caverns, I noticed foot prints leading in and out and all around a entrance... duh, tourist attraction, of course there would be a million foot prints! Suddenly...

Boom!!!

The ground shook and a rumbling sound escaped the caverns mouth. This must be the right way, hurrah! I may not be to late he he he. Entering the cavern's mouth, I found myself walking and searching along the walls... feeling the echoing vibrations with each and every turn. The sounds of a battle were feint but I was beginning to see a light!

"WTF!!!!!!! I'm back outside!!!! Curse my inability to hone boring skills!!!"

Turning back around, I sprinted back into the caverns! Making left turns and right turns and running smack dag into walls, I continued following my families chakra. It was leading me to a no where deep with in this place but I pressed on!​
[/col]

[Topic Entered in round 5 via Squadron]
[MFT]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back