Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ice cream, anyone? [Open]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a boring day, with boring sad weather, and nothing to do. It was Ritsuko's day of from the academy, and she didn't really have anything to do, so she was going to get some ice cream. It wasn't really the weather for ice cream, but she was going to kill sometime with it, since she didn't have anything else to do. Usually right now she would be playing in the forest, but she wasn't allowed to go there anymore, since she met the two shinobi on a trip in the forest. She had been playing in the forest, with her animal friend, when she met two shinobi, and one of theme were an anbu, they told her the forest was dangerous, and it was unusual to see a girl at her age in the forest. When she came home, and told her uncle about it, he said he hadn't considered the forest dangerous, but if someone like that said it, it had to be right, and that she from now on wasn't allowed to go to the forest anymore.

She was walking down the street, and swearing her uncle away. Before she used to play in the forest from the morning to the evening, and know she wasn't allowed to ever.
She didn't have anything else to do, she didn't have any friends to hang with, she didn't really like other people, she was fine with hanging with herself, if she just had a place to do so. Her uncle didn't have time to train with her. He was busy working with something he wouldn't tell her what was. So she really didn't have anything to do, so ice cream it was.

She was near the ice cream shop, and kicked a little stone, it hit some man in front of her's shoe, but he probably didn't notice cause he didn't react.
She reached the ice cream shop, and was looking through the flavors. Now she just had to pick some.

[MFT]

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke sprinted through the weather, his mind already abuzz with crazy-awesome and fake happenings along the path he ran. He was garbed in his usual: a white hoodie, green pants, and black running shoes. His hood was pulled up over his head, the strings pulled tightly and tied together so that the hood clung to his head and only his face could be seen. As he ran, he mimicked various sounds: the drawing of a sword, SCHLING. The explosive destruction of some unknown jutsu only his eyes could see, KRAKOOOM. The cry of a warrior as he charged off to battle his arch-nemesis, I SHALL SLAY THEE! As he ran, he continuously hopped about, jumping off of buildings walls and performing a rather clumsy mid-air somersault, always stumbling slightly as he landed, flipping over garbage cans (still stumbling), and doing amateurish ground slides. He continued this for a while more, his young mind seeing only bright flashes of color only caused by powerful Ninjutsu explosions, battling warriors, and many, many weapons.

He was so entrapped within his own mind, that he barely noticed the real girl standing a ways in front of him yet quickly approaching (he was the one moving at "terminal velocity") before it was too late. He saw something that he hadn't thought of, and he took a second mid-sprint to try and figure out why the heck she wasn't doing anything (like fighting some super ninja) before he realized she was actually flesh and blood, and tried to divert himself at the last second. A second too late. His foot caught on her leg and the jerk caused him to cry out in slight pain before he went spinning, his entire body in the air for a second before he landed and rolled a few yards.

It was obvious he'd been in worse accidents because he hopped right up and ran quickly back to the girl to see if she had fallen, if she were okay. He felt like an idiot, but was mainly concerned about the other's well-being, since it had all been his fault. I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there, are you okay, he asked quickly, practically yelling and out of breath, in his semi-high pitched and boyish tone. He was afraid to touch her because he didn't know her nor had seen her before, and he was always taught his manners, but then, she might be hurt. As he stood there, watching her with concern furrowing his hidden brow (under the tight hood), he couldn't seem to stand still, constantly shifting about between his two feet and fidgeting with the strings to his hoodie.

[MFT]
[WC: 442]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was about to pay for the ice cream, when something hit her leg and she slipped in a puddled, and fell backwards. She landed on her butt, with her arms behind her, to hold her up. She shaked her head a little in wonder, and tried figure what had hit her. She lifted her head, still sitting on the ground, and looked around. She saw a boy, standing restless a little in front her. -I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there, are you okay-

Had it bin the boy who hit her, how was such an accident even possible, but again, he didn't have a reason to do it on purpose either. "I'm fine" She said irritated. She just glanced the boy like he was nothing, and then she got back up. She was wet from her butt and down, it was cold, and they was annoying to wear now. They glued to her legs, on an unpleasant way, it felt nasty. She may looked weird trying to get the pants, to feel a little more comfortable, twisting her body to get them up.

The boy just stood watching her, still restless, switching between hos two feet. Well now she didn't know what to do, she was wet and messy. Her ice was in one of those trays with a hole in, so the ice cream could stand on it's own. She didn't really wanted it before, and especially now. It was kinda cold, standing outside in wet clothe, so an ice cream, wouldn't really do right know.

She turned around. "Hey, how did this even happen" She said, irritated. Looking through the boy, like he wasn't even their.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He wiped the back of his hand across his forehead in relief; she didn't seem injured or any, just wet and miserable. And if she was miserable because she was wet, then she couldn't be that much of a budding Shinobi, since Shinobi had ta execute missions in all types of weather. But then again, she probably was, because the way she stood. Or talked. Or something. What's with the cat ears anyway? Does she want to be a kitten? Maybe she could try out Transformation Jutsu. She could become the biggest cat in the world! But then, would she weight as much as she does now? She doesn't look like she weights much. I wonder what kin- and Daisuke's train of thought continuously derailed itself jumping from one thing about her to another before he actually realized that the moment when he was supposed to respond had passed and they were just standing there awkwardly. Kinda awkwardly, I guess. She's all wet, so she must be standing awkwardly. I'm wet too, it looks like. Musta fell in a puddle or somethin'. I wonder how my head looks to her. All lumpy and stuff from my hair, probably.

Blinking a few times, Daisuke looked at her for a second and pulled a blank. He was supposed to say something, she'd asked a question. What was the question, though? The boy brought a hand up and tapped his chin a few times, face screwing up slightly as he tried to think of it. Well... Um... He thought quite hard for a second, before softly saying his ABC's, as that always helped him remember. When he got to 'r', he stopped, as he'd thought of something. Ramp... Race... Run... Run!

All of a sudden, he said, OOHHHH, yea, and his eyes went wide as if he'd just made a game-breaking discovery, his mouth in a little 'o' shape. Ya see, I was on my way hom-- I mean, I was practicing. My Taijutsu. And I was running, yea? Because I need to get better at Taijutsu. Which I do, he bragged slightly, and I didn't see you there. Because I was thinking of somethin'. Yea? And then when I did see you, I tried to move out of the way, but my foot caught your leg. That's why I need to keep training. My Taijutsu, I mean. Because if I had been training my Taijutsu, then we wouldn't be having this talk. He wagged his finger at her, lips slightly poking out as if reprimanding her.

[WC: 424]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy seemed a little carefree and wild. A normal young boy, as you could say. It seemed like he had a little hard time to figure how to explain the accident. Ritsuko just stood still, waiting for an answer. The boy explained that he was at his way home, training his taijutsu while running. "Fine then, it didn't hurt" She said, and brushed off her pants. "I'm just wet and sticky" She said frustrated.

Her hair was a mess, while sorting it out, and putting her headband back in place, she breathe out despairing. One more time she gave the boy a glance, his appearance was a little messy, but still it looked like it was on purpose. Again a little typical for boy at that age, she guessed. He seemed find though, after his little stunt. But maybe he should ask about if he was fine, out of politeness, after all he asked her. "what about you, are you okay" She said, not sounding very interested, not even looking at him.

Her eyes had once again felt at the ice cream, which she actually hadn't paid for yet, but she couldn't just leave it, she had ordered it, so she had to pay for it. She laid the money next to the ice cream, and took it. So now she was just standing, wet and sticky, with an ice cream she didn't intend to eat. Could it be worse.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke shrugged, waving off her rather silly statement. Well, of course she was wet and sticky. She'd just fallen, and the weather today was pretty bad. When wasn't it? She should be used to it by now, honestly. But, it was whatever. The boy reached up and deftly untied the drawstrings to his hood, pulling his hood down and shaking his head, his dreadlocks whipping about his head. The air surrounding him was soon scented with the fresh smell of citrus; while wild, he was definitely a clean boy. What, have you never fallen into a puddle in bad weather and gotten wet and sticky? That's almost a daily thing for me. He shrugged, humming a small tune as he looked around to figure out where he was at the moment.

Yeeeeeeeeeees, I'm fine, thank you for caring about my well-being, he commented with a smug smile, drawing out the 'yes' of his answer rather obnoxiously and much like a child. He looked over himself, now noticing the dirt and stuff that now stained his white jacket. Well-p, he'd have to wash it and wear one of his other hoodies while it dried. And this particular one was his favorite, it had the longest drawstring of the bunch. Buuuut, it doesn't quite compare to the one with the extra huge pocket on the inside.

Daisuke looked at the girl, and then to the ice cream in her hand, grinning in amusement as she seemed to no longer wanted it. Which was just weird, ice cream was Daisuke's favorite dessert. He could eat ice cream any time in any whether, and she was looking at the ice cream like it had just emitted something foul. What's wrong with the ice cream? Did it biiiiiiite ya? Daisuke giggle-chuckled (that laugh a lot of boys get when they're soon to start their journey to adulthood), before doing a small hop forward closer to the ice cream shop. If you don't want it, I'll definitely finish it for ya. It's never too cold for ice cream, he said with a genuine smile at the girl.

Starting his humming back up, he unzipped his sweater and offered it to her without much of a thought to it; his hoodie was quite thick and warm, for him to be able to weather the cold climate of the Lightning Country. He had two wool shirts and wool leggings on, so he wouldn't be cold. Here, I'll trade ya. Ice cream for my hoodie. It's a little dirty, but it's still suuuuper warm. He waved it around with a little grin, as if trying to convince her to accept the trade.

[WC: 443]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ritsuko was still standing in a rather uncomfortable position. "Of course, i have fallen in a puddle before" She said. "But that is when I'm playing in the forest, not when some boy push me, and" She didn't know what to say more than that. When the boy put it like that, she could see that she may had overreacted a little. Though it was uncomfortable, normal kids at her age was use to such things, and though the boy hadn't mentioned it, she thought about what she would do, when she become a genin, and starts going on missions. She couldn't grumble about being wet there.

She looked at her ice cream, and the boy seemed to notice, that she wasn't going to eat it. Ritsuko wasn't in to ice cream any way, whether it was cold or hot, and now standing here, wet and sticky, she just didn't felt like eating it. "No, of curse it didn't bite me, i just don't want it anymore"

She looked at the boy, after she was done with studying her ice cream. You could sense that he would like to have the ice cream Ritsuko didn't want anymore. Hm, well she didn't want the ice cream anymore, and rather than making it go to waste, he could have it. He offered that she could borrow his sweater for the ice cream, and the sweater looked warm. "Well it seems like a fair offer" She said, handing over the ice cream, and taking the sweater.

She put the sweater on. "By the way, my names Ritsuko. and you?" She looked at the boy, while zipping up the sweater. She put her hands it in the pockets, she felt a little better now. The sweater was warm, and comfortable to wear.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke let out a Sweeeeeet while doing a fist pump, accepting the ice cream eagerly. It was one of his favorite kinds, too - truth be told, all ice cream was his favorite. Except the mint one, whoever made that was just stupid, plain and simple. He tasted enough mint every morning, why did he need to taste it while simultaneously eating dessert? He could never understand people sometimes. People liked ice cream that tasted like mints. People didn't want ice cream at all. Honestly, the world's becoming an ice cream-broken place. And it was sad. Good ice cream, though, Daisuke thought, interrupting his previous train of thought as he gave it a big lick. I don't understand how you could not want ice cream. He gave it another big lick, taking a small bite a second after. Ice cream is my favorite.

I'm Akamatsu Daisuke, he said with a polite bow, making sure his ice cream didn't drop. That would be a tragedy. He looked at her as she seemed to get comfortable in his sweater, giving her a friendly nod. Good sweater, yea? I have a bunch just like that one at home, though they each have different pockets an stuff. That one just has the longest drawstring, he motioned to the dangling strings on the sides of the hood with the ice cream.

So, do you know any cool Jutsus? Have you been to the Academy yet for classes? He asked curiously, already finishing up his ice cream and munching on the sugary cone. That was good. He was thinking about getting another one, before opting against it. His dad would already be a little mad that he'd gotten dessert before dinner, so he shouldn't push it. He did want more Whistlees and Sixers, after all.

He beckoned to the girl, motioning for her to follow him to a nearby bench. His legs hurt slightly from that fall, and he needed to sit a minute. And she could tell him aaaall about her time at the Academy while they were sitting, too, if she'd ever been there. He wasn't really sure, just by looking at her. But then again, appearances could be deceiving. I need to sit for a minute, and you could tell me about all your Jutsus and stuff. He never really thought about whether or not she wanted to go sit down, nor if she wanted to talk about anything else. Daisuke just thought she probably had some cool stories to tell, just as he thought everyone else had cool stories, too, and he was content just listening. For now, anyway.

[WC: 436]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ritsuko chuckled a little, the boy was kinda amusing, and he really enjoyed the ice, like their was nothing better in this world. "hm, im not really into anything cold, i like the taste, but i don't like when it hurts in my teeth" She said, while grinding teeth. She could almost feel her teeth freeze.
She nod at him "Yea, its comfortable. She followed no an nearby bench where they sat down.

"My jutsu you say. Well as you already have noticed, I'm not that happy about being dirty. So i thought of specialize myself within genjutsu, cause i don't have to get my hands as dirty" She said with a, teasing tone. "And I'm actually quite good at it, well i can't do any really difficult jutsus yet, but I'm good at almost all the basics" She said, a little bragging. "And then here recently i found out that I'm earthborn, and quite skilled with the earth element, bad luck, considering i don't like mud and all" She said. Of course it was just for fun, it was true that she didn't like dirt, and stuff. But when it come to it, she didn't mind when it came to battle, or training.

"And as for the academy, i have bin there for some time soon" She smiled at the boy. "What about you, you're getting good at taijutsu, huh?" She asked the boy, with a teasing tone. After all that was his training, that had caused them to sit here and talk.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke nodded intently, watching her closely as she talked a bit about her jutsu and time at the Academy. So she was going to be a Shinobi! And specializing at Genjutsu, no less. He didn't really know why, but she looked more like one that would use Puppets. Well, to him, anyone that was small looked like they'd be using Puppets, if not for the defensive aspect of it that Genjutsu couldn't give. Thought, she was Earthborn; there was her defense, if she capitalized on it. That would be a cool combination to see, and he said so.

Earthborn and good at Genjutsu?!? You'll be awesome, he slightly yelled, ignoring her question for the time being as he hopped up and acted out what she could do with really animated motions. You'll be like, "Look into my eyes and despair", he started with a crazy stare at in imaginary opponent, then jumped (pretty high, too) and made various sound effects as if the earth itself was moving. And then, and then... You'll be like, "Be trapped within my rock fortress of DOOOOOOM!" He raised his arms and made a weird bellowing sound; not quite the sound of slabs of rock raising from the ground and trapping another imaginary adversary. And then, you're enemies will be like, "Bleeeeeehhhhhh," he emitted that sound and made his eyes cross, his tongue sticking out and drooling, as if he'd just lost all control of himself. It'll be awesome! He laughed, barely panting as he sat back down with a wide smile on his face.

And yes, I'm going to Master Taijutsu very, very soon, he said seriously, whipping out a custom kunai from some hidden spot on his body, and then pulling a custom shuriken from the boxes strapped to each leg. These are Whistlees, he waved the kunai a bit, and these are Sixers. My papa made them for me, he said since I was a baby, I loved playing with his projectile weapons. And now I love playing with mine! He threw a Sixer at the wall swiftly, before throwing his kunai as well, swifter and with more of a flick, the kunai pinning the shuriken to the wall through the hole at the center of the Sixer. He smiled, I'm gonna specialize in Projectiles. And - if I'm One with the Sky, like my papa - then I'm going to make my projectiles electrical, so I can zap people! But if I'm a Wind Valkyrie like my ma, then I'm going to use the wind to make my weapons fly even faster and slash through people with ease! He gave a fake evil chuckle, before smiling at her.

[WC: 445]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy seemed to think that earth, and genjutsu was a strong and dangerous combo. Jumping up from the bench, starting to imitate how it would look like when she fight. Ritsuko laughed quietly, with a hand for her mind, it was kinda amusing, seeing him jump around like that. "Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how my enemies are going to look" She chuckled. It was a long time since she had, haven a conversation with one her age, and she hadn't laughed like this in a long time either. The boy seemed to enjoy himself, as much as she did.

The boy confirmed that she was right, and he was going to learn to Taijutsu. He showed her some of his weapons. "Actually i have never hold such things" She said. She had bin to busy, training genjutsu, and earth ninjutsu, that she hadn't thought about that weapons was a good idea to. Anyway, she was sure that she wouldn't be good at using weapons, and it wasn't really her thing to do so either. He trowed his weapons, it was quite impressing how he stated the throw.

Maybe she should show what she could to? Maybe she could give him a little payback for making her fall. She grinned, while she stood up from the bench. She walked two step against the boy, and the she stepped hard into the ground, and turned the food as it touched ground. "Gravel shrift" She mumbled, as small pebbling stone appeared under the boys feet. Would this make him fall. If yes, Ritsuko hoped he could see the fun in it, and that he wouldn't get angry and take it to serious, after all it was just a joke. Maybe it was a bad idea, what if he got hurt.

(OOC: I am not quite sure if i am allowed to use my jutsu outside battle just for fun, but mmh now i did. ^^')

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She's never held weapons before?!?! Sheesh, I gotta teach her how sometime. A Shinobi utilizes all things he has at his disposal to defeat an opponent, he thought, mentally quoting his father before saying exactly what was on his mind. My father says a Shinobi utilizes all things he has at his - or her - disposal to defeat an opponent, so I could try and teach you how to use kunai and shurikens sometime? He pulled another Sixer and Whistlee out and held them out to her, then set them on the bench when she took a step towards him.

Daisuke tilted his head curiously at her, wondering what she was going to do before she stomped on the ground, turning her foot. She mumbled something that he couldn't quite hear, and then the ground under him became loose, as if it had all turned to little pebbles right under his foot. He looked down and was astonished to see that it had - which was incredible! He lost his balance and fell, though, taking a moment to steady himself before applauding her with a grin on his face. He jumped up, then went to kneel, picking up the pebbles and rolling them around in his hand.

That was so AWESOME! What was that?!?! You could do all types of cool stuff with that ability! Like, like.... That was so freakin' cool! He laughed, looking at her with a newly found sense of idolization. Being Earthborn must be fuuuuun, he said, stretching out the 'fun' as he leaned back on his hands, tapping his feet together. What other jutsu do you know? I only know Volley, Thermal Maw, Storm Bolt, aaaaand Mad Flight, but I'm gonna learn more soon enough. He nodded, before hopping up again, brushing off his pants and sitting back on the bench, looking at her closely. the 'fun' as he leaned back on his hands, tapping his feet together. What other jutsu do you know? I only know Volley, but I'm gonna learn more soon enough. You can use Genjutsu on me if you want, I can take it! He flexed his slim arm, barely a bulge of muscle showing, but it was there, and he took pride in it. Even though he was flexing his muscle and talking about Genjutsu, which don't particularly go together.

He swung his legs back and forth, before reaching into his pocket and pulling a headband out. He put it over his head and a bit down his neck, before pulling it back up, the headband pushing his hair back and out of his face so he could see better.

[WC: 431]

[Edit 1: Noticed spelling errors]
[Edit 2: Added note about noticing spelling errors.]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ritsuko didn't perceive that he offered to teach her how tp use weapons, before she had turned the ground beneath him into pebbles. He didn't get mad at all, instead he was actually really impressed. "Thank's i guess. Its called gravel shrift" She said, she was bad at taking compliments. "And fun, i guess. Actually right now this is the only thing i can accomplish with earth" She said, like it wasn't enough, after all she was only 8, so it had to be quite impressive for her age. "I can also sense people through the earth, and see through illusion clones" She said, and sat back at the bench, next to the boy. She smiled, maybe this was the start of a friendship? Ritsuko would never had imagined to have a friend, she thought she hated people, but this boy, he didn't seem so bad.

"Thanks for the offer, maybe it would become useful to know how to throw a weapon someday, though i think jutsu is better" She said with a teasing tone, and chuckled. The boy asking her to use genjutsu on him came very unexpected. "I guess i can try, but it wont be anything harsh, i promise" She said, bragging. "False surroundings" she, while staring the boy in the eyes. This jutsu shouldn't hurt the boy, it was a jutsu making him see an area that wasn't really there. Normally it would be used to confuse the enemy. It had bin about 5 seconds now. Well it had to be enough "Release" The boy was now supposed to come back to normal. "Well how was it" Ritsuko said, proud.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Pfft, using projectiles IS a jutsu! But I know what you mean. I just find projectiles easier to use, and my papa knows some good techniques that is a great substitute for Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. I'm what he calls, "Chakra Challenged". Daisuke shrugged, honestly not caring how hard it was for him to manage Chakra. He says it's harder for me to use my Chakra to perform anything but my element; when I get older though, I'll catch up and be able to use it like anyone else. He shrugged, not really knowing how easy it was for everyone else. He was able to discharge little bits of Chakra, but that was all. They did nothing at all, other than cause a slight bit of heat on another's skin if he happened to be touching them when he did so.

He nodded to her, glad that she wouldn't be mean and do anything super bad to him. Then he probably wouldn't be friends with her; but now, since she said that, he figured they could stay friends, maybe even rivals as they go through the Academy, learning to be great and powerful Shinobi and helping the Raikage keep the Lightning Country safe from enemies that would harm it. That would be cool. She said something he could barely hear, something about fake surroundings or something like that. He looked into her eyes as she stared into his, his eyebrow raising in question. He was about to say something before the area around him started to change before his very eyes.

Trees grew where they weren't supposed to be, buildings gradually became overrun with vines and the like before collapsing. Animals and monsters he'd only read about in books and heard about in stories walked without a care in the world, families of them moving as one. He looked around, about to say something to the girl, but she was gone as well. He looked down: he was sitting on a fallen trunk instead of a bench. The wind rattled the leaves; it sounded like someone said something, Release. He looked around again, trying to find who said it, before blinking once and opening his eyes to his world, the girl sitting next to him still.

His eyes were wide and his mouth was making a little 'o', still unsure what had happened. He looked around, all thoughts of jutsu having already left his mind. W-what happened to the animals and the forest? What just happened, he asked in a low yet still astonished tone, now looking about quickly, trying to figure it out. It was obvious he'd already forgotten he'd given the girl permission to use Genjutsu on him.

[WC: 449]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ability to use chakra was an important thing to become a great shinobi, at least that is what Ritsuko believes. The fact that it was harder for Daisuke to control chakra, had to be a great obstacle for him on his way to becoming a shinobi. If he could accomplish it, it was hard for Ritusko to believe, but she didn't say anything.
He seemed ready to get other the genjutsu, and so she stared him into the eyes.

"false surrounding" She mumbled. He didn't move at all, it was weird, he almost went from jumping around, to paralyzed. Not that he jumped around back when she put him under the genjutsu, but when they met. It was funny seeing him sit so still. It had to mean that the jutsu had, succeeded. Yes she said for her self. What was seeing right know, maybe it was something really crazy, she couldn't imagine. Well he had bin under the jutsu for some seconds now, maybe it was time to release him. "release"

He was back to his normal self, or almost. He had forgotten about them agreeing to, that she should put him under an genjutsu. "Wild animal, and a forest?" She laughed. "So that was what you saw while you were under my genjutsu? I have to say, I'm impressed over myself" She said, and smiled proud to herself.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Aaaahhhh, right. Genjutsu. Huh. Daisuke nodded almost sadly; that would have been such a cool place to live. So peaceful and so many animals to hang out with, and so much shade to nap in. Just thinking about it made him drowsy, which was obvious by his slowly slumping form, a yawn, and his eyes slowly closing, before he snapped out of it, remembering he was talking with someone. He got pumped back up for no discernible reason, as nothing had really happened other than the sun getting a little lower, as it had everyday. As the shadows lengthened and the sky around the pair got a bit darker, Daisuke looked around, before hopping up.

Yea, it was super cool![/coior] He ran around their immediate area, describing what happened to the buildings around them with very animated motions and a loud voice, drawing looks from the few people walking about. See, this building here fell, and a MASSIVE tree grew from it, and in it were monkeys and apes and gorillas and vines and stuff. He ran over to another building. This one also fell, but instead of a tree, a HUGE lake formed right where it was, it was awesome! As the shadows engulfed him as he ran to the next building a few yards from Ritsuko, he raised his voice so she could hear him. This one fell and there was a huge meadow and all types of animals were here. As he waved his arms about, small, stubby tendrils of shadow raised from the ground behind him and waved as well, moving in exact sync with his arms, though he couldn't see them, and wasn't aware of them.

And then, where we were sitting was a GIGANTIC dead log, and there was probably all sorts of cool bugs under it. I would've checked, but you released the Jutsu. He shrugged, a smile on his face as he ran back over to her, excitement and adrenaline pumping through him, making him bounce up and down and swing his legs as he sat. You're suuuuuper good at Genjutsu, he complimented, drawing out the 'super' for emphasis. How do you do it? I gotta learn at least a little bit of Genjutsu sometime. He nodded happily, already thinking of what he'd be able to do with some cool Genjutsu moves. Put that together with his Taijutsu, and he could probably be a great leader.

[MFT]
[WC: 405]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ritsuko listened fascinated to what Daisuke had bin seeing under the genjutsu, it sounded like a dream. But then again, genjutsu was almost like dreaming. It was amusing to see him jump from house to house, yelling about what had happened after it felt, and that the bench had bin a dead log. "It sound's like you had some fun while you were under my jutsu, it's supposed to be a weapon" She laughed, but then again, it was some pretty cool thing he had seen. "And thanks" She smiled. "I have bin practicing a lot, only focusing on genjutsu, guess it did some good" She looked at the boy, yes she was really having a conversation with a boy her own age, or she didn't know how old he were, but he didn't look to be much older than her.

How did she do it. How should she explain how she used genjutsu. "Well at a starters i look into your eyes" She nodded, he already knew that. She look out in the air, to think about how to explain it. "But well, its not what cast the jutsu, but it's important that we have eye contact" She held a little pause again. "Well while looking into your eyes, i kinda control your chakra flow, not just by looking of course, but when i concentrate its like, i can control it" She smiled, held a pause again, so he could understand it. "Well when i can control your chakra control i can control your senses, and as you know you have five. And well that's how i use genjutsu" She thought about how she had explained, she hoped she had formulated understandable. "Well right know i can only control one sense at the time, though i can control all senses, just not at the same time, and right now i controlled your visual sense, causing you to see surroundings that weren't there" She nodded, as to confirm herself. "Well did you understand just a little bit?" She looked at the boy, and tilted her head in curiosity. It would be very cool if had understood with her talking skills, they were pretty bad.

[MFT]

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Well, I didn't have much fun, but it was totally awesome! He nodded, Well, I think it'll come in handy when you have to fight someone. They'll be pretty confused for a second if their surroundings change for a second in the middle of combat. Thinking about it, that would be pretty bad; Daisuke wasn't sure what he'd do if he was in the middle of a battle and then all of a sudden everything around him changed. He'd be super confused, to say the least. I'll have to start researching ways to counteract Genjutsu sometime..

He listened closely as she explained, nodding as she mentioned looking into his eyes. Yea, she'd been staring at his eyes pretty hard when she had started the Jutsu. Controlling my Chakra.... Man, he thought, thinking about just how that could mess someone if their opponent used really good Genjutsu. Yea, he'd definitely have to learn some Genjutsu sometime, it seemed powerful. Yea, I understood. Controlling someone else's Chakra, that's like....... Woow. He hopped up again: it seemed he still hadn't lost any energy. I mean, I can just barely control my own Chakra, and you're making me see crazy cool stuff?!?! That's insane! He became animated once more. Daisuke was a really animated person.

When you get good enough at Genjutsu, what else could you do? Could you like, make someone think they were unable to use Genjutsu or something? Or like..... He thought about it for a second. Could you take someone's eye sight, or their hearing, or their sense of smell?! I mean, would you be able to, if you can't already? Genjutsu is cooler than I thought! I'm so going to have to learn a few techniques sometime. He got excited just thinking about it, though he thought of something else.

What about someone that is like..... Immune to Genjutsu? Like, they got so good at be able to see through Genjutsu and stuff, and it didn't really work on them a lot? Do you know any other type of Jutsu, he asked curiously, looking at her. He'd forgotten for a second there; he knew two other techniques other than his Taijutsu, and he was decent with them, but didn't yet Master them, and he told her just that. I know a teensy bit of Ninjutsu that my papa taught me. He said I can't always rely on Taijutsu, so I learned Thermal Maw and Storm Bolt. Took a loooooong time, though, he added, dragging out the 'long' to signify the immense length of time, with him being slightly "Chakra-challenged". I could show 'em to you, if you want?

[WC: 439]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once again Daisuke amused her, jumping up from the bench, talking about how genjutsu was better than he had imagined. But that goes for many doesn't it? Ritsuko thought about how little shinobis she knew who used genjutsu, compared to how many used ninjutsu or taijutsu, but the most common was probably ninjutsu. "Well right now i can control all your senses, i can trick your mind, were you pay attention, or i can cause an enemy not to get the most out of their chakra. To do that i disrupt your hearing, with a trick of sound" She took a deep breath, and looked at the boy. This was going to take time if she should explain it all. Especially because of her bad talking skills.

"When i get better at controlling that i can cause a person to completely shut down their mind for an instant, or fool their mind into feel things like fear. So with this its like i can control your mind" Once again she stopped, so Daisuke had time to sink it in. "Well as it is know i can also control your visual sense, an cause you to see things that ain't there. As you saw i can cause you to see an area change, i can also make you see mirroring of yourself. Later on i can, use it to make you see clones, making you're sight blurred, i can even make you see things that happened before, like a deja vu" She smiled, maybe this was to much info at a time. Well, she had two more senses two go.

"This is the sense I'm worst at this far, it's allows me to control you're nerve system. I'm about to learn a jutsu called hot weapon. I can trick your nerve system to believe the weapon is hot, causing you to drop it. If i ever get better at this, i can also use it to make you feel like your dizzy, or make it feel like you're getting tickled, or cause you to face-palm you're self, and many other things controlling your body with the nerve system" She took a breath again.

"The last thing i can control is, what should i call it, well its your will i guess, As it is now, i can make you believe you're suffering from the loss of blood, or make you feel drowsy, the next things I'm gonna learn is to make the enemy forget their techniques for a moment, so they can't remember the seals, or making them believe they hit me, even if they didn't. When i get really good i can, Trap my opponent's mental representation of themselves in a replicated world and make them believe they are fighting for real, when they don't" While she was telling, she got impressed herself, she was really excited, and looking forward to learn all these jutsus, she was gonna be the best genjutsu user in the cloud's, that was her goal. "Well that was it, did you get anything out of it, that was a lot of information at a time" She sighed with a smile, and scratching the back of her head. "To answer you're other question, I'm not completely sure if i can remove a sense, even if it's just for a while. I will have to look into that" She smiled.

Immune to genjutsu, well she had thought about it, but she hadn't come up with anything to do about it. Could someone really be completely immune, she believed that if the genjutsu user was strong enough no one could break out of it. She was good at dispelling and see through genjutsu herself, but she didn't count on ever to be immune to it. "Well as said i know a little ninjutsu with earth. But it's not something I'm very good at" Maybe it was time for her to train other things that only genjutsu.

She looked at the boy. "Yeah, i guess it's you're turn to show something. Impress me" She said with a teasing tone. She was actually looking forward to see what the boy was made of, and so she watched him closely, while he performed his jutsus.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke listened closely as she explained about the Genjutsu she could do, which sounded pretty impressive. A lot more impressive than Daisuke previously thought Genjutsu was, it sounded awesome, and she was still in the Academy. He wondered what she'd be able to do in a few years, when she was out of the Academy and starting her missions and stuff. He thought about all the stuff she could do, and the stuff she was learning to do and even the stuff she'd be able to do once she got strong enough - it sounded crazy cool. Nearly cool enough to make Daisuke want to specialize in Genjutsu - nearly, anyway. Taijutsu Master-in-Training through and through, and nothing was going to stop him. He was even hoping to learn about opening the Inner Gates after learning some Unarmed Taijutsu - which he was going to learn very, very soon.

Yea, I'll look into it, too. I need to learn more about Genjutsu and the like. He shrugged, before nodding, already preparing himself to use Ninjutsu. He'd only shown a few people, and he was excited to show her, which was evident by the way he hopped up and continued to bounce of the tips of his toes, a wide smile on his face. The first I'll show you, Thermal Maw!

His hands nearly blurred as he did the Handseals, before drawing a breath so deep, his chest puffed out. He exhaled pure, unrelenting fire, lighting up the area. The amount of fire was immense - it was no little ball. The size rivaled that of the building Daisuke was standing next to, but the boy was making sure he didn't accidentally light it on fire. As his breath ran out, so did the fire, which slowly lessened before Daisuke stop, panting a little. Noooow, the next is.... He took a moment to catch his breath. Storm Bolt!

His hands once again blurred as he did Handseals, before his left hand moved back to hold his right bicep, right arm rigid. He pointed two fingers at the sky, and at the tip of his two fingers, chakra crackled and powered, before loosing in a straight stream of lightning. The crack of thunder followed nearly instantly after, and Daisuke kept the stream of lightning up for more than a few seconds before he started sweating. He lowered his arm, panting slightly again. Tada! He looked proud, if not a little worn. He definitely needed to get better, he'd expended a lot of chakra in just those two jutsus.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait, viola!]
[WC: 422]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back