Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ice cream, anyone? [Open]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was the first time Ritsuko had seen someone use hand seals up close. She hadn't yet learned any jutsu which required hand seals. Fire lighted up the whole space in front her. "wow" She mumbled, that was amazing. Genjutsu didn't do as much harm on the enemy as this fire would do, genjutsu was more breaking down the enemy rather than hurt him. "i have to learn some of this" She smiled, she was more impressed than she thought she would be. Though she still intended to be the best genjutsu user in the clouds, maybe also in the other countries. But it couldn't hurt to also know a little about the ninjutsu to.

But this fireball wasn't enough, he did some hand seals for a new jutsu. it looked kinda intimidating as he stood concentrated and made hand seals. Wow, once again she was impressed, he pointed his two fingers at the sky, and a stream of lighting came from theme. "That is so cool, but don't you have to use a lot of chakra to do this" She looked a little confused. A little earlier Daisuke had told he had a problem with controlling his chakra, but to Ritsuko it looked like this needed a lot of chakra. "How do you do it anyway? I get that it somehow have to be like my earth jutsus, but i dont need hand seals, or not yet" Ritsuko's bad talking skills were stepping in again. "You know what just tell me all about it" She laughed.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke nodded, panting more than he had a minute ago as the use of his Chakra really hit him, sweat now positively pouring down his face, even thought it was cold. He had definitely pushed it, he looked worn out, more so than from his run, which had been considerably longer than the Jutsu. He took a moment, sprawled out on his side of the bench, nearly stock still except for the heaving of his chest as he slowly regained his breath. Yea, he said through pants, looking at the girl. They're useful Jutsus. Would definitely come in handy. He took a deep breath between every few words, before groaning; he had a stitch in his side.

No, those two actually doesn't cost a lot of Chakra. I just suck at controlling mine. He attempted to whistle, as to look better than he felt, but soon failed: it was off beat, sporadic, and just all around failed attempt. A lot of Ninjutsu require Handseals, as a sort of focal point of your Chakra. The Handseals translate directly to the Jutsu to you're using, I guess, so your Chakra kinda reads your Seals and then becomes what you want once you finish. That's only what I think, he took a minute pause there; he was panting harder from talking.

You should ask someone at the Academy. They'll tell you more about using your Chakra and stuff, better than I can do. Heh. Dai gave a pained sigh. The stitch hadn't gone away, and it was really digging into his ribs. He squirmed slightly, before just stopping movement except for his heavy breathing, his eyes closed as he concentrated on getting back to normal. This is so stupid. Why do I have to be bad with Ninjutsu, of all people. He mentally rolled his eyes. The boy finalized his thoughts, and decided to focus specifically on Taijutsu, which he was pretty good at.

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was obvious that the jutsu had worn Daisuke out. She had never used a handseal before, but she was about to, not because she wanted to learn ninjutsu, but a lot of genjutsu needed a´hand seals too. But she hadn't yet reached that point. Yeah, she was diffidently going to ask someone on the academy, or maybe even go on the library.

"you look tired" She lauged. She unzipped the sweater and handed it over to Daisuke. "Thanks for letting me borrow, it has bin nice talking to you, maybe we will again someday" She smiled. Wow going from that warm to that cold was a schock. "I have to go home now, or my uncle will probably think i sneaked into the forest" She smiled. She walked backwards while waving, and then turned around.

[left/unless stopped]

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke nodded, taking his jacket back a bit weakly. He'd have to train more, get his stamina up. With more stamina came more Chakra. That was now next on his life, intense stamina training. His eyes caught a determined look from the mere thought: I'll hit my peak in a week! Just like always, he made himself a rather unrealistic goal, but then again, he had very little to do for awhile. And when Daisuke put his mind to something, Daisuke sure as hell rushed headfirst into it.

He stood up, pulling his jacket up and zipping it. Okay, bye Ritsuko! I'll see you later." He waved, before turning and walking towards the other direction, the direction he'd been running towards when he first met Ritsuko. Small whistles soon came from him as he looked around, keeping his legs straight as he walked like a little soldier.

[Topic Left]
[Thanks for the fun, Ritsuko! :D]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back