Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open If you can dodge a kunai....

Kyoujouran Gou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Gou saw the swooping wooden pole just in time to brace for impact but not fast enough to dodge. It knocked him to the ground with a small 'umph.' Today Gou was in his workout clothes, just a simple shirt and pants in a simple black. His family didn't have al to money form the move so this was the best he had. He was already sweating so he took a break from his training machine. He patted his head a little with a towel and rubbed his hands through his short black hair. His green eyes looked around the area watching other people trained.

He had the one class and he learned a lot. His survival skills were good at finding things, the locals were very serious, and he was completely useless in a fight. He could run a way form a fight but he could not help anyone how he was now. It was... scary. He thought he would have the advantage having had to survive moving a lot but no. If it wasn't for the teacher, he would be dead. He couldn't even keep up with that was happening until it was too late.

Gou threw his towel over his shoulder a little angrier than he meant to and he felt it sting a little.

[topic created]

Kane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E-Rank
The blue haired academy student walked around smiling as if he was a new kid being shown around a chocolate factory. He saw people training all throughout the academy grounds and it got him to be excited! He was a late bloomer being 13 but he was ready and eager to work his way through the academy and become a strong ninja one day. He was thinking maybe a Sennin because Raikage sounded like it was too much work but Sennin sounded like a good middle ground. Kane didn't have much experience yet in the ninja ways and was freshest of the fresh meat probably standing there. He saw a kid working with some sort of training device that Kane hadn't seen or used before. The athletic built kumo-nin jogged over with his black pants and blue hoodie with a black t-shirt underneath. "Hiya! Name's Hiroka Kane, its a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, what kind of device is this and how do you use it?" He was a little forward but tried to be respectful as he talked to the kid with a towel thrown over his shoulder. The more information he could learn before his first class was a win to him. He hoped he was being respectful enough in his mannerisms. His parents may not be shinobi but they made sure to teach him manners and how to be a respectful young man. He wanted to make friends and hopeful that this was going to be someone he could be friends with.

[topic entered]
[MFT - WC 255]

Kyoujouran Gou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Gou was approached by someone around his age if he had to guess. Blue haired and smiling, he quickly introduced himself. He was being aggressively friendly... Gou was not used to that response if he was honest.

"The name is Gou. Kyoujouran Gou. Ummm You punch a thing and it causes it to ummm spin so you have to dodge and hit another.. ummm pole thing. I think it is supposed to test reflexes. I... I am new here and I am still figuring things out. This is the biggest city I have ever been in and everything seems so big."

Gou shrugged, a little self conscious.

"Are you a student too?" Gou asked, curious about the arrival.

Kane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E-Rank
(OOC: Sorry Gou. life. I'm back though!)

The blue haired academy smiled as he listened to the explanation to the training machine. It was a beautiful day out for this time of year and definitely a great day to train. The sky was shining and there was a slight breeze that the mountains bring. Kumogakure sure felt like home to the young academy student. Kane was an eager and young student just waiting for classes to start and probably over excited about seeing someone who could potentially be a classmate. "Ya I'm a student here too. I should be starting in the next class. My parents just moved here from outside of the village. I'm still learning my way around here while they get things settled at home. I'm hoping to get into the next wave of classes here at the academy. I have a lot to learn, especially coming from a family line of non - shinobi." He nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "So... any idea what you want to do when you graduate from the academy?" He asked in a polite manner. Not trying to pry or anything, just wanted to get to know his fellow classmate. He sure hoped he wasn't being rude. His parents would scold him unconditionally if he was. "Sorry if that was inappropriate to ask... I don't even know myself yet."

He looked down and away in a slight embarrassment as if he had stepped over a line with his eagerness to meet and make a new friend. He put his hand on the training machine, slowly applying force to see the machine's reaction while waiting for a response to his classmate.

WC: 280- MFT

Last edited:

Kyoujouran Gou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Gou looked at Kane. He was a little surprised. He thought everyone here came from shinobi stock. He was... so excited.

"Hey. I am new too! My parents just moved here. We have been traveling a while. I thought I was the only one. I had a class already and... well it was something."

Gou watched Kane his eyes a little shiny.

"Watch out it starts going fast pretty quickly! But yeah I don't know what I want to do. I wasn't planning on being a shinobi so I don't really know. It is so new to me."

Kane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E-Rank
A smile came to the young man's face as they noticed they had something in common. Two students both had their annual test for chakra scores and were picked to become a student at the famous Kumogakure' Academy for young shinobi. Only so many are selected each year and only so many even graduate from that class. They were truly blessed to be picked as it will shape the rest of their lives. For better or worse time will tell but Kane hoped it would be for the better for sure.

"You had a class already?! That's awesome... you gotta tell me about it! Seriously I can't wait for my first class to happen. I am super pumped!" His smile was from ear to ear with how happy he was and couldn't wait to hear about the class. Though for a reason unknown to Kane his new friend didn't seem as enthusiastic about becoming a shinobi. Maybe he was being forced into it by his parents or he was scared.

"Ya I don't know either to be honest. My parents asked me what I wanted to do and I just had a blank stare at them. Besides the Kage and the Sennin, I don't even know much about the structure of the village. Maybe a Sennin if I get strong enough and make it that far. That might be cool. Looks like a lot of responsibility though from what I read in the books..." He trailed off as he thought deeply. The future was such a far away place for both of these young shinobi yet it was something they had to keep in mind. Every decision Changed the course of Destiny and brought about a new timeline. If you believed in all of that.

WC 293 MFT

Kyoujouran Gou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Gou looked at Kane, him saying a lot of words he didn't really know. Sennin? Was... Kage was the leader right?

"Yeah I had a class about dodging kunai and stuff and then we had to solve a murder. It was really... intense. I learned a lot about how much I have to learn."

Gou coughed a little and looked a little sheepish.

"I... my parents told me to come here to learn but I don't really know what a shinobi is. My parents are not shinobi and we honestly moved here so quickly.... I am used to moving around a lot. My parents taught me some stuff that has been passed down but I don't... I am still figuring this out. I have been doing a lot of training and it turns out I am good at... taijutsu? I know I like punching and kicking. Ma and Pa taught me some survival stuff but this ninja stuff?"

Gou's eyebrows furrowed, thinking really hard.

"I'm sorry but what is a Sennin?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back