Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'll Make A Man Out Of....Me? (Free, private)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So this was the new tower. Enzeru had to admit he’d seen more impressive, but this one seemed to most fit the village it was housed within. He surveys the building from the outside, noting the symbols on the walls and the statue atop it. Someone important, no doubt. The hunter nods to himself that this was indeed the right place, and makes his way into it. Third floor, he’d been told.

The stairs were uneventful. A few people taking it, most took an elevator though. Enzeru didn’t mind the lack of social interaction as he climbed to the next to last floor. And he was promptly told that Sousuke wasn’t present. The woman manning the desk told him to try outside, which made sense. Sousuke didn’t seem to enjoy being inside small offices. Enzeru turns right back around, back down the stairs and out the doors.

He looked a bit different today. Only those who were observant, and somewhat familiar, would notice that he’d begun to fill out with muscles he didn’t have before. While he was always in good shape, his body had been trained and honed to a specific type of combat. Archers were never in poor shape, but they rarely had bulk to them. Wiry would be the best way to describe most. Enzeru was still such, but now his arms were beginning to fill out also. It made his dark blue uniform a bit tighter on the upper body, leading to some restriction of his normal movements.

Black eyes lock onto his target. Running. In a garden. He slips into the bushes as quietly as he can. Should Sousuke fail to notice him, as the man runs back Enzeru would slide out of cover behind him and follow behind the other. It never hurt to test your skills, make sure you kept them as good practice for when you truly need them. See how long it took the other to take notice of the hunter behind him.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke was jogging. The Steward wore a black and white mesh suit as he made his laps. The mesh suit almost seemed to have lightning bolts upon it, and it had a hoddie to it that sat upon the back of Sousuke's neck bobbing up and down. Sousuke had to maintain some form of physical prowess. He needed to bulk up if he was going to fight Homura and Fuujin. He needed to hone and train his body. "Three hundred and forty-six."<i></i> He would mutter as he would pass by Enzeru who was hiding from him at the moment. "Lady Tomoko thinks Lord Nobu is cheating on her, but that's a cover up. She's in fact sleeping with two men, not including Lord Nobu."<i></i> He continued to jog. "The Primus port sixty-two needs re-wiring. May need photonic charges to fix that."<i></i> Sousuke was multi-tasking. He was going over the situation with his nobles. He was keeping count of the number of laps he was running. He was also thinking of how to fix his armour.

Decisively Sousuke increased his pace. He was starting to run quicker now. The small man would begin to lap Enzeru and begin to speed talk while he did so. Eventually he would pass by Enzeru again. "On your left."<i></i> He said as he continued at the faster speed. "On your left."<i></i> He would say again as the lapped the archer. Upon reaching lap number three hundred and fifty Enzeru would find Steward on the grounds lying down staring at the sky. "Lord Nobu wouldn't like it if he found out his wife was cheating on him again. For the third time. She wouldn't like it either if her adulterous actions were exposed. Then again Lady Haku Tomoko still can't figure out who I am. She keeps thinking I'm somsone's little brother."<i></i> He stated out loud more for himself. "Good evening Enzeru."<i></i> He spoke as he continued to look skyward. "Marriage preparations are going well? I don't think Kimi's father expects a dowry. That being said. Did you two figure out a date just yet? ... Better yet made we should arrange a double date sometime before."<i></i>

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am supposed to do my Secretary thing here right?

Shiori or rather Rioshi was doing paperwork, or more truthfully doing Sousuke's paperwork. The amount of confidence the man had placed in a near stranger was astounding. She had a typewriter that she took with her outside while she watched him jog. She was not interested in watching his sweaty body move, not anymore. Those sentiments seem to vanish inexplicably when someone tortures you to death. Sousuke had a bad or even at its best 'strange' habit of discussion his thoughts, his day, his efforts and his plans while he did other things such as exercise. It was better than most interrogations in fact. She had learned that Sousuke had been told about Homura and Fuujin and he was making preparations as if jogging a few hundred laps would make the difference.

Still, the keys on the typewriter clacked and rang out when she reached the end of a line. She was more proficient than one would have assumed, not that the work was necessarily hard for someone with an iota of organization. She saw the Kage's pace hasten and stood up. Rather than slow to an exhaust he had this habit of becoming more energetic as he reached his apex. A curious observation most certainly. She left temporarily and retrieved a cup of coffee to satisfy the Takahashi's extreme caffeine addiction. It would be a lie to claim that she was not dosing him. She in fact was, but not with something that would prove fatal but rather something of a more devious nature. Paranoia was a strange thing, it came upon someone in the strangest of places and the worst of times. She had acquired a small cactus in her travels, it was a small flowering thing that looked quite lovely as a decoration but unknown to most unless they were an experienced horticulturist the juice from the plan could leave one quite paranoid for a short time.

She was making an attempt not on his life but on his sanity. A dropper full of this juice placed in the coffee and the taste obscured by a rather rich brew and hazelnut syrup she carried it outside and would wordlessly offer it to Sousuke when he sat down next to his apparently good friend? Someone with whom he was close enough with that he desired a double date with. Hmm a double date? Actually, that was more interesting than many of the other facts he had learned that morning. She wondered who finally entrapped the man in their claws. Was that a pang of jealousy? Perhaps but it was odd considering that she would not taken him even if he had made an offer. The veil had been lifted and the rose tinted glasses she once saw him through were no more. She saw him as a deeply flawed man who was not nearly as brilliant as she once thought. The coffee cup rattled still all the same before she plopped it down next to the Steward... or rather Kazekage and stomped away wordlessly.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he passes, Enzeru slips free and begins to follow. And very quickly learns that the steward was something more than he could handle in a foot race. Whereas Enzeru paced himself and made sure not to overexert, Sousuke seemed to be of the school of thought that went ‘lightning bolt!’ as he circled around the track in record time. ”On your left.” As Enzeru looks in shock, the steward runs right past him and keeps going. A few more times this would be repeated as the hunter simply acknowledges defeat and watches the other pull this superhuman feat of speed. Stamina, however, seemed to be lacking on this day as Enzeru would come across the other on his back talking to himself.

”At this point I’m convinced you’re not even human you know. And that’s coming from someone who is well familiar with non-humans.” With a grin Enzeru takes a seat beside his friend, looking up at the clear sky above. He loved being somewhere he could do that. Some days back in Kirigakure, the sky was simply a memory as the mist or smoke overwhelmed the small view the caldera gave anyone inside of it. ”Sounds to me like Lady Tomoko needs to be told her actions are known, and her husband given a hint. Then again, I’m less for the political game and more for simply telling the man what’s going on rather than letting him ignorantly believe this woman is faithful”

Enzeru nods at his next words to show he heard, but for a moment makes no action to respond. He simply looks at the ground beside Sousuke as his mind works over something. Finally, the thousand yard stare is replaced with a focused determination as his eyes lock onto the steward once more. ”No date, but soon. We’ll finalize it shortly I believe. And double date? That sounds like a good idea I think. But sadly, those pleasantries are not my purpose for seeking you out today.” Enzeru puts a foot under him and rises up to both of them, looking down at Sousuke once more.

”I’ve come to officially join your village. And obtain a rank. I need to know who my immediate superior would be to report in, after all.”

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke did not remark about being Inhuman immediately. "Perhaps the pinnacle of human ability merely manifests itself differently in each of us."<i></i> He answered after a time of silence. "Well. To be fair I have been trying to build myself. I've been relying on my armours too much, and ... well ... it's a painfully obvious flaw that needs to be remedied."<i></i> He added. The Kazekage had bested Suna with his armour, but he was beaten by both Suna and Mikaboshi without it. There was a number of other factors in that loss as well... but by no means was Sousuke in a sort of peak physical condition. There was also the haunting fact that using the Primus armour was also incredibly unhealthy for him.

"He has been through a separation with her. I had to work out the division of assets."<i></i> Sousuke would respond as thought about the matter. Enzeru was right though, it was time for Lord Nobu to know of his wife's most unfaithful nature and ... wanton desire for younger men. "I will undertake to do so. Lord Nobu has insisted that I have a butler at times. He knows I have a secretary now, but he insists that a man of my position have many aids, be it personal or otherwise."<i></i> He thought about it for a moment. It didn't surprise him that Lord Nobu had people dress him, or his wife for that matter. It

Enzeru revealed why he was present for this ocassion. It was to formalize his position in the village. He thought about the position to start Enzeru off with. "Jounin rank for startings."<i></i> He began, "Should you wish to pursue Anbu you may wish to meet with Kazuki or Roku."<i></i> He did not expect Enzeru to desire to become a med nin, but if he did it would certainly be a surprise to him. "You didn't have a good first impression with Kuro, but he is someone you may wish to report to. If not I'm always available."<i></i> He paused for a moment. "Did you consider an Order to join yet?"<i></i>

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The silence wasn’t awkward, that much could be said. Enzeru was content to let it got for a moment as the other man worked through his thoughts. Finally, he did speak, bringing up his comment on being human. ”If you’ve been wearing that armor all the time, prodigious speed and stamina aren’t entirely out of the question. I’d hate to arm wrestle you.” Enzeru was used to a light kit when he went out. The recent bulking was actually due to his now expanded personal arsenal. It would be astounding to know that within his uniform was a bow, a rifle, two pistols and his newest weapons of mayhem. As well as numerous arrows sewn into hidden sleeves. He’d taken the new threat against himself and his beloved very, very seriously.

”And I think that to be for the best. A man should live his life in light, not the shadow of another’s misdeeds. As for a butler….perhaps an assistant? Kimi worries you’re going to work yourself to death. Or that one of us is going to get both of us killed pulling some half-cocked action in a fight. My money is on the latter.” He chuckles softly at the thought, then the smile fades slightly as the memory of Kimi standing over him as she patched him up comes to mind. Unlike the man before him, Enzeru could not simply tank multiple blows and comes out okay. He was built for speed, stealth , and killing. Not for taking a hit and fighting on. While he could suffer more than the average man, compared to many of his fellow ninja he may as well be made of fine china.

”That’s putting it lightly. Something tells me that I would not be long in his branch. I’ll report in, but if it isn’t a problem, I think I’ll find Roku first and have a talk. Or this Kazuki. …..perhaps I might finally swap over to the other side though. That would be rather interesting to do. Tell me, who leads the medical branch?” It was true he’d never considered himself a mednin, but he was willing to learn. He already had quite a bit of experience in the art of healing, what with his need to fix himself after many a mission. And his aptitude for the healing jutsu surpassed many of his brethren back in Mist who did not focus solely on it.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke looked to his left and then right looking for Risohi. "I have an assistant. She is ... not someone I expect to help me in the context of wanting to ... truly help me out. She is often hesitant, sometimes vile, and ... doesn't always comprehend the scope of things."<i></i> Again he looked left and right before adding more. "Her coffee is horrible too."<i></i> He spoke before sitting up and drinking it. "Oh that goodness. This is not instant."<i></i> He tapped his nose as he went back to lying down and staring at the sky. "I think Kimi might be right about something. Probably the latter of all scenarios... except there is something brewing Enzeru. I don't know what but something is making me wary."<i></i> Was it the war with the Ancients, or the war with the Wind Daimyo. Both were concerning to him. Both had him awake in the middle of the night.

"Heh."<i></i> Sousuke shook his head, "Kuro doesn't represent the Main Branch. He's boarder sennin."<i></i> He explained to his friend, the archer. At the mention of the medical department, Sousuke rubbed his face with the palm of his hands. He shook his head. "That is an exceptionally difficult question to answer."<i></i> He began. He placed his hands at his sides and looked over to Enzeru. "Formally? No one. Alot of people have appeared to show promise, but they have fallen into the depths of obscurity. "<i></i> He answered. He tapped his fingers together, "That being said. There is a med nin trying to organize the medical system. His name is Akujin. I have yet to meet with him to have a first and second impression, so as to determine what kind of individual he is. At the very least he is trying to organize the system into something. There is another med nin I would suggest you seek out if you're trying to ground yourself. She is not so much a Suna nin, more of the fact she is a doctor. Miago Tsukiko is her name, she is a very sharp women in term of wit, attitude, and ... overall nature. Try not to take offense to her. She is xenophobic to a degree, but she did not want to really help out Naganisa ... which I think you were a party to when that had occured?"<i></i>

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Vile? Why in the world would anyone want to keep a vile secretary? Sousuke, as far as he knew, wasn’t into verbal lashings or the masochistic scene. Then again, the man did go around in armor plate so maybe he was. Enzeru wasn’t going to judge; he was engaged to a woman that got excited around mint scented plants. He gives a quick snort of humor at the coffee, having never been one to drink it himself. Never really needed to. His training pointed out that polluting your body with such things only weakened you, and he was not trained for weakness. But the humor vanishes at the other’s next words, Enzeru’s visage going grim. Something was indeed coming, but he doubted his premonition would match Sousuke’s. Enzeru knew exactly what was coming for him, in a manner, but not the when or how. ”She might just be. I cannot avoid one simple facet of my existence, even for my love of her. I am a weapon. If someone or something attacks my new home, I will not stand idly by and let it. I will do my best to make Kimi evacuate, and I will find a way to kill it. But at least I wouldn’t be alone, I’m thinking.”

Enzeru was much like one of his own arrows. You pointed him at something you wanted gone, and he would make it be gone or die in the attempt. So far he had not died, but he also had no clue how long that luck would last. It was a somber thought, made lighter with knowledge that Kuro would not be his direct superior if he stuck it without a branch. And the medical branch was also without leadership. Just how much damage had the Cabal done in their attack? Forcing these people out of their homes, destroying their leaders, and bringing the populace to the brink of terror with their antics. His fists clench slightly as Sousuke speaks on, bringing up the event which happened during his first day in the city.

”Yes, yes I am. And while I was stopped, I’ll not apologize to anyone who was present.” He knew the Steward wasn’t fishing for such, but best to get that in the open. That woman was a clear threat to everything in this city and the Sennin was trying to free her from custody to train her further. Of not for his being stopped, she would have been a lifeless husk and that would have been a better fate that she deserved.

”It seems I have many choices ahead of me. I’m not sure if I’m cut out for medical work. I’ve learned a lot from both the Kirigakure mednins and from living with Kimi. I appear to be capable enough at it….for the basics and the jutsu. But something like surgery? I’d make a mockery of the subtleties of it. I know how to break a body, not put it back together. Would anyone in the medical field be interested in a special corps of more…lethal medics?”

He could see something like that. A blending of his previous training and of the medical field. While these people would never repair nerve damage, they could run into battle healing and killing in harmony. A terrifying thought.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Combat medic?"<i></i> Sousuke mused out loud. "I suppose someone needs to tell others were to stick the pointy end, except that it would be the more lethal and critical injury points."<i></i> Sousuke thought about the time he tried to restore a non-human body. That did not work out too well. There was alot of shouting and breaking about that business. "Well, I mean at the very least I'm certain Naganisa or Shouki would be an excellent ... test subject for the procedure."<i></i> He joked. He shook his head. "It is ironic though. Sungakure managed to survive because she changed her mind about hurting us, and instead helped us."<i></i> He added. Sousuke shook his head. He wasn't exactly sure what to do with that woman at times. He didn't even yet mention to Enzeru that foul woman had been in house... Sousuke was still sanitizing things.

The Kazekage scratched his eyebrow. "Well at the very least, let's get you situated in the main branch."<i></i> He began. "I guess you could work details out with Kimi or Akujin about the whole combat medic situation. Overtime you can learn the more ... finesse aspects of it. More surgeons are always welcome in Sungakure."<i></i> He pictured Enzeru in the surgeon outfit with the plastic gloves looking down upon a subject to be opened up. The scene would go red with visera and gore spilling forth and painting the walls. "Even then you admitted that you have knowledge in the basics of the jutsus. Some people do not even have that, myself included."<i></i> He admitted. Sousuke was very good at repairing mechanical objects. People? Not so much. It was going to be one of those things that in time he would either have to peruse or just ... leave as it.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a novel idea that likely had been had a near infinite number of times by as many people. Still, Enzeru figured he could make it work. Sousuke did have the right idea. Someone who could kill or heal with equal ease was a rarity even to the shinobi world. The hunter chuckles at the thought of it, him not taking a life but instead saving it. It would be a welcome change, perhaps. He would have see. If the people in question for as evil as Naganisa then perhaps he would slip up and fall off the wagon as it were.

”Sungakure? And yes, let us get me situated. I think it’s time I officially became a part of this village. I’ve been living here long enough, and I’m about to marry one of the more prestigious members.”’ He rises back up and stretches out slightly before motioning for Sousuke to lead the way to wherever they were going. It seemed the medical field was gaining a new member. He could only do his best and hope that no one died on his watch who didn’t deserve to.

And if they did deserve to, then perhaps that he wasn’t found out for their sudden lapse of living.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed that Enzeru needed some clarification on the matter of how Sungakure was still in one peice due to Naganisa changing sides at the last moment."Let's put it this way. If Naganisa had infact not helped to get some people out, and the village did explode with several hundred people in it ... I would have perhaps become someone else entirely different. I perhaps would have become something of a ... criminally insane revenge driven individual hell-bent on the violent murder of every single Cabal."<i></i> He tapped his fingers together as his eyes shifted to the left. "It's something I really don't wish to explore, the what ifs of that situation."<i></i> Perhaps Sousuke wouldn't even be Sousuke at that point anymore. Perhaps he would have merely become Mikaboshi at that point and haunted the landscape bringing dread, death, and torment to those seven individuals.

Sousuke would tap the side of his head. Half of his face would be covered in a face plate. He was making a call. "It's me. I hope I'm not interrupting ... ... ... no.Good. Yes, you tend to have that odd habit of ... ... ... ... are you sure? ... ... ... No. I trust that you are not doing ... ... ... ... ... no. I told you he was cheating on you. Going back to him will put you in that ... ... ... I am not shouting."<i></i> Sousuke would raise his hand and make an odd gesture of 'give me a moment'. "... ... Take my advice ... ... Go see Matsu. ... ... ... He's your type. ... ... ... ... No. ... ... ... He's not seeing Shizune. ... ... ... Yes."<i></i> Enzeru may recognize the blind lawyer Sousuke named dropped, and the very large brutish Inuzuka woman. He rolled his eyes. "... ... ... Yes. Okay. Prepare a form 25A I am bringing someone for you to meet. He's not your type either, and he is engaged. ... ... ... Don't you're dare. ... ... Appreciated. See you soon."<i></i> He ended the call. He gave Enzeru a bored look. "Alright we're visiting the medical facility to go through your papers and to answer a few questions. Onward."<i></i> Sousuke would lead Enzeru going forward from the Kazekage Tower then to Omni Prime.

Sousuke would begin a slight jog. Enzeru could keep up.Right?

[Topic concluded?]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back