Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm Coming Home. (Moving thread: PC to INPC)

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been hours of running from the mansion. Hours of running with Kimiko on his shoulder had tired Joukuu out. Finally feeling safe from the king slayers, the ANBU captain slowed to a stop in the middle of the plains. Carefully, he placed Kimiko down from his shoulder and let her scream and yell at him. Eventually, it would stop like everything else. When that was done the pair would start off, Joukuu’s jacket over his new companion as they started the climb up the mountain to Joukuu’s home. It would be a long trip, and it would leave Joukuu time to think about what had just happened, and relook at his ideas.

A lot going on here.
First IV-Village move S-rank: 45 Minutes till gone.

Then, for now, this is Joukuu's last post as PC as of this post, Joukuu will become my INPC. So I guess Retirement post as well? Though it isn't really a retirement.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back