Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm going going... back, back... to Kumo, Kumo. [Request to leave]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi reached Phoenix gate. He was ready to head home and remembered the way home from when he left Kumo with Yuuto. As he marched to the gate he searched himself for all necessities for the journey and he was more than loaded. The only thing on his mind was that he didn't allow himself a chance a proper good bye to all the Konoha Shinobi he had met. But that would be a timely event and Hoshi was more than anxious to return and finally have his exam.

At the gate he stopped and gave thought to everything. He would breathe deeply with an inhale and slow exhale. He absorbed the essence of Konoha one last time. The felt of the sun and humidity. The taste and smell of the fresh air surrounded by a beautiful nature, and the clear blue skies. The sound of nature and the village culture, it was ready to go home, all the while, hesitant to leave fire country. He quickly brushed it away, this only left opportunity to return which he someday wished to do.

He looked over the gate one last time. He then made his way into line to leave. He had no passport, but to his knowledge, he was free to return home to Kumo. The young Shinobi bore the village symbol on his headband, worn proudly across his forehead. He became jittery of the journey to come, alone, but on the way to home. He would have smile from cheek to cheek painted across his face in the thought of Kumogakure.

[Requesting to leave country!]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi landed on the ground at the gates as he walked quickly. A small smile on his lip as he looked at the man that was coming. He brought his hand up and waved to the cloud shinobi, a small cheerful look on his face. He allowed himself to ponder for a few seconds about the day and see what had taken place. Of course, that moment he was just minding his own business. One more cloud shinobi this time he looked to be leaving.

“Hey, long time no see. What last time it was in my lesson? That must be a while ago. So, what brings you to the gates?”

His voice gentle as he spoke knowing full well this man could be trusted, that much had been proved. Now he wanted to see if the man was coming to leave the village for a while. He wondered to himself how quick he was wanting to get back.

[Topic Entered]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was looking down, digging into all his stuff making sure he left no thing at Yuuto's night club. Once he was sure, he looked once more while someone landed. The spot of green hair already concluded his thoughts. It was the anbu captain Takeshi. Hoshi bowed at his presence, but he wondered if he would encounter the same fate as Kiri. From his greeting it seemed otherwise, Hoshi could only hope his intuition was right.

"Yes sir, and, it was a fine lesson to experience. I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to everyone I met here in my stay at Konoha. But, my training here in the fire country has concluded. I must return home, so that I may become a full fledged anbu, and return to my duties as a cloud Shinobi. But..."

He looked back at the village once more and smiled. He was going to miss Yuuto, the ramen shop, their forest and even Hokage Rock. Hoshi looked back at Takeshi with a nuetral expression, he made sure to look the man in his eyes. It was something his father always told him to do, when speaking man to man.

"I sure hope for a return visit, to rekindle the friendship as ally's, and friends. It is pretty urgent that I get back, I'm sure my own captain is expecting my return to complete my exam. I wish to keep them waiting no longer. So, may I?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Listening to him at that second, he pondered for a few seconds listening to the boy speak, it seemed that he was wanting to go home. As he nodded more to himself than the Cloud Shinobi. Pondering on the words he decided to see what would be the case.

“Where ever you go, whatever you do please remember that you have friends here. You acted and showed your village in a good light. Be proud of your actions, oh and I have something for you. Its not much but I figured I would catch you at the gates when you finally left”

Takeshi handed over a small letter in official writing. Though it was his last act as a Captain he still made sure that it counted for something. Hoshi would have to know but he didn’t matter at that moment in time, the kid deserved this. As he let the letter pass across he walked away.

“Hopefully we will meet each other another day. It was great to see someone conduct themselves the way you did. I respect you for that one. Good luck and goodbye, your request to leave is granted”

With that Takeshi turned and walked away leaving Hioshi to get on his way.

[OOC:]

Dear Sir/Madam

This letter is to confirm that while in Leaf, Hioshi has been active and friendly, bonding together cloud and leaf with his actions. Showing his skills and in-depth knowledge during training. He is a true credit for your village and with respect he shows great promise in the future. He is one to watch and I fully hope to one day see him promoted fully.

Signed:
Uchiha Takeshi
ANBU Captain.

[Topic Left]
[Premission to leave granted]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi nodded and proceeded to respond. Hoshi was delighted to hear his words. In this world of Shinobi, respect could go a long way, hard to earn but well deserved. He was pleased to have displayed this and be acknowledged by someone of his rank. Hoshi tore his eyes from the man looked down at the ground. He was becoming shy until he offered him something. He gave a curious look in return and accepted the gift.

He overlooked it, found it to be a letter. He didn't bother opening it at the moment, it seemed important and maybe, for someone else. Though, he did think to take a look when he was alone. He nodded and bowed once more after accepting the letter and Takeshi continued. Hoshi was bubbling with words and emotions and maintained focus on his breathing to subside the outburst of energy and excitement. He bowed once again at the leaving captain and waved while exclaiming as the Shinobi left.

"Yes sir! Maybe one day our branches will unite on a mission, and we can meet there instead of a classroom! I will return soon Takeshi sir! Thank you!"

The preteen leaped with joy. Although, his heart was heavy for leaving his friends that he made in Konoha. But Kumo was waiting, he put on a smug smirk and flicked the side of this nose as he exited the gates. Hoshi would then dash at high speeds but pacing himself, it was a long way back to lightning country. But he was on the way.

[one hour journey time. Exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back