Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm home! Sort of. (Private. Requesting Takeshi, Umashi)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, this was different. The old Konoha had been a….rather ugly, garish setup that seemed to be evolved toward worship of Kamicorp and little else. Now he was looking at something that seemed to be a quaint, rustic place from the look of the gates. It was, to say the least, not what he was expecting. Still, in his mind it was a step in the right direction to remove as much of the poison from this place as existed before.

Maki was dressed in his standard setup. Black boots were covered by red suneate, black pants that had matching red haidate over the thighs for protection. Up top was a black shirt with a red jacket that ended at his waist. There were red han kote to protect his forearms. He had no headband or helmet, no gloves, and his jacket was mostly bland. There were two katana at his side in their sheathes. One was slightly longer, but matched the norm for the weapons. The other looks a bit thicker and had a parrying ring built into the hilt for some reason.

He was standing outside of the gates, watching people enter and exit and being eyed by the guards but making no moves to come off as suspicious. He wasn’t even paying much attention to the people, just checking every so often for a familiar face in the crowd before going back to watching his boots. He was expecting someone, and hopefully they had a third with them who would have a mutually beneficial conversation with Maki.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked softly behind, coming from the bar he had managed to make his way there, though Sera still stood beside him as the two approached the man. It was clear that Maki had managed to get their first, as he smiled and approached the man looking at the entrance to leaf. This place was something special for most that passed through, there was no doubt in his mind of that one. Looking around it seemed that the everyday hustle and bustle had never stopped.

“Isaki Tsukiakari, I see you made it in good time, it seemed the only person we are waiting for is the Hokage”

Takeshi looked around pondering on his request, as he checked who was available for a split second he smiled to himself in that instant. Looking to the nearest gate guard he summoned the man over quickly.

“Send for the Hokage please, tell him there is a visitor who would request permission to speak to him at the gates, inform him this message comes from me”

Takeshi watched the man run off quickly as he went to seek out the person this message was for. Takeshi looked at Maki studying the man briefly, they had got on well enough in the bar, though this man was still a Merc. If anything threatened the Hokage he would act for the interest of the village. But at the same time the potential that Maki offered was something that could not be ignored. At least right now he showed his willingness to help and come back to the village.

I wonder if Umashi will show the amnesty he showed me when I came back. We shall find out.

“And so, we wait.”

Sera voice piped up in the background as she stood with the two men, waiting for the man to arrive.

[Messenger sent for Umashi]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Though he was in the middle of eating his lunch, Umashi still kept his radio turned on just in case something happened at the gates. Rather happy that this years avocado crop was a good one, Hokage had made it his aim to get a steak and avocado burrito before the season was over. Midway into a savory bite, Umashi got a call over the radio that he was needed at the gates. Rolling his eyes, he realized that everyone always wanted his presence at the gates and this was just another grab for attention by somebody to show off just how cool of a ninja they were. Managing to wrestle the burrito into one hand, he used the other to activate the radio and reply back. "Who's asking for me, I'm kinda in the middle of lunch!"

Hoping that somebody else would handle things, the first thought that rolled into his mind was that of Takeshi handling things in his absence. Unfortunately as Umashi soon learned though, it was Takeshi seeking his presence. Muttering curses under his breath, Umashi scarfed down what was left of his lunch and left a large tip for the waitress as he rushed off to the gates. Upon arriving, Umashi was instantly grateful that he hadn't spilled anything on his all too white medical robes. It would be a shame to show up with a stain on his outfit, and even more so than that, it would be most embarrassing. Walking up to Takeshi, Umashi cleared his throat and introduced himself as he wondered what could possible be the major adventure that he'd seek today. "You rang?" With knowing that Umashi would soon be leaving for Suna, Umashi was pressed for time but would use every opportunity allowed to help build up the village, even if it meant joining in on the fun time that was gate watching.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi enjoyed the fresh air, the breeze and the outside adventure at the gates, knowing full well that he had to get out more he looked around before his eyes caught the attention of the oncoming man. It always seemed that Takeshi caught Umashi at the worst times, he had to change this at some point soon. Clearing his throat slightly he side stepped out from the group as he looked at Umashi.

“I found a possible new candidate for joining the village, goes by the name of Isaki Tsukiakari. Probably known to you already, though not sure.”

Takeshi paused trying to find the right words for this matter, it seemed that he needed to pay attention to how he worded the situation and not to just jump in and rush things. Rubbing his chin slightly he pondered for more than a few minutes.

“He wishes to return to leaf, but first has to sort his affairs out in Sand, I figured since your little going away trip you could use the extra company, and get to see this man in a good light”

Takeshi pondered the other words for a few seconds, it seemed right that he knew all the information at least. If he had the cards on the table then it was easier than trying to cover anything up. Especially when it came to a man like the Hokage.

“Former missing Ninja, He wants to help leaf out and I figured you’re the man to make that judgement call…”

Takeshi would wait for a reply.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi could have face palmed. Why Takeshi felt absolutely free to tell Umashi's business was beyond him, especially considering the fact that it wasn't supposed to be world knowledge that Umashi was going to Suna. Umashi blinked a few times and then put on a smile as he tried his best to keep from getting upset. He wasn't Yuuto and he certainly wasn't going to completely berate Takeshi in front of company no matter how foolish he felt the ANBU Captains moves were. Nodding his head. he spoke to Takeshi while also introducing himself to Tsukiakari. "Greetings, welcome to Konohagakure! Takeshi, would you mind walking with me to fill in the paperwork for our guest?" Umashi would then motion towards the gate guard house that sat just beyond the gates and would begin walking in that direction. No sooner than getting there, Umashi would rub at his temple and question Takeshi. "Dude, you can't tell people that the Hokage is going to be away and then give them the impression that they can travel with him. This could be an ambush for all I know!"

Umashi would rattle off the expression of disbelief while grabbing a check-in document and then filling it out. Running through the known information that he had, Umashi would also try to run through all the available shinobi that he had to travel with him should this guy meet up with him on his journey. Drawing up blanks, Umashi would finish what he could concerning the check in documentation and then turn to Takeshi. The guy was loyal but sometimes he just really made Umashi question his mental state. Not looking to keep the conversation going too long though, for fear of embarrassing Takeshi, Umashi moved on to a more personal matter. "Being that I do have to leave for Suna, I know that people with your talents are really good at fuuinjutsu . . . There's no telling what kind of dangers I'll encounter abroad so even though I once gave up such power, i'm going to have to ask a favor of you and request that you scribe one of those funky seal doodads for me." Keeping a straight face, Umashi would signal to a nearby gate guard out of ear shot and request that come over and grab the paperwork for processing of the newcomer to Konoha while he waited on an answer from Takeshi.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked with the Hokage listening to his words for a few seconds, as he allowed a small yawn to come to his lips and listened to the request of the Hokage. He also took in the words of the Hokage for a few seconds, out of earshot of the guards he allowed himself for the first time in his life to stand alone with the Hokage and engage in a conversation with the man.

“Look, I get not to go around yelling stuff out. Honestly im still getting used to the change… I apologize Umashi, I just consider this a chance to build strength. I know that it’s a stranger. But hear me out.”

Takeshi paused for a second now no-one was around, taking hold of the Hokage’s arm he forced the sleeve up to reveal the man’s muscles. Pondering for a second he allowed the jutsu to flow threw him, as it slowly entered the man’s body. It was clear that this was something he didn’t enjoy doing, but orders were orders and he would see them threw to the end. As the symbols and runes began to scribe themselves onto the man’s upper arm, it would be easy enough to hide for now.

Takeshi allowed a deep breath to come out as he finished the process, knowing full well that he had just given Umashi a cursed seal he pondered how stupid that sounded in his mind. He probably never expected the day to take this turn to say the least. As he admired his handy work he looked back to the Hokage, pulling his sleeve down he allowed the man to sort the rest of his attire out.

“You will be able to use it instantly, show no-one and keep it secret. This is because you requested it and as Hokage you have the right to request what you wish. I don’t want to become a stamper for the rest of my life, surely you can understand that attitude to it.”

Takeshi looked back to Maki as he focused on the man, he knew full well the potential of someone like this in the village before turning back to Umashi as he pondered for a second the question and the reply he would give.

“Look, I know I blurt stuff out, but my interest is helping the village, so let me put it bluntly. The higher fighters are staying to protect the village. My duty is to go and protect high valued individuals on missions I am not doing that as you know I am teaching, examining, training the newer members of leaf. As such consider taking Isaki Tsukiakari with you. Learn his story and you never know he has potential to help leaf. We need some help right now and with him…..he has the ability to change your mind about him.”

Takeshi paused for a second wondering if the last bit was needed, but hell right now he knew that Umashi couldn’t deny him on the account of what made sense, he may not like to hear it or not, but still right now it was the truth. Takeshi had always tried to tell Umashi the truth, even when he knew it would get him into trouble. This time he told him the truth for all the right reasons.

“Worst case, he goes with you and tries to attack, I’m sure you can handle yourself. Best case, leaf gains another valuable member back to the gates, he once belongs to this village, give him the same trust you give me. I said my peace Umashi.”

[OOC:]
- Umashi has now obtained threw RP a Curse Seal (DS)
- Seal looks like the following:
tribal-tattoo-designs-screenshot-661-226x300.jpg

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Recoiling back at the rough manner in which Takeshi grabbed at him but before he could do anything to pull away, he'd had a seal drawn on him. When he was able to yank his arm away he barked at the careless ANBU. "Yo dude, warn a brother first!" Whether it was by virtue of having already had a seal before or simply because Takeshi was a pro at this sort of thing, Umashi felt little pain other than mostly the initial shock of feeling violated. Rubbing at his arm, Umashi noticed the way that initial scar of the seal seemed to form over with a layer of scar tissue. Flexing his muscle a bit, he attempted to activate the seal as it began to glow a dull red and with a snap of his fingers, chakra began to flow freely throughout his body. With a punch and a kick, he assumed a fighting stance and with little effort, he was able to cause very earth to move at his whim. Striking a final pose, he caused an earthen spike to rise from the ground before he equally in an effortless way caused it to melt into the earth. Deactivating the seal, Umashi quickly dusted off his clothes and straightened himself out. "If I die, I'm trying you for treason . . ." At that Umashi began to head out of the gate house but before he left he gave Takeshi the news that he sought. "Thanks for the seal and tell your friend Tsukiakari to meet me at the gates in an hour. We'll leave for Suna then." With that being said, Umashi left and prepared himself for what was surely going to be an early funeral. Somewhere or another, Yuuto was laughing at the Hokage who continued to trust without regard to his own life or what would happen if he lost his life.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi shrugged at the rough handling of a Hokage, as he allowed himself to turn on heel and rejoin Maki. For a split second a small smile came to his face as he approached the man, staring Maki in the eyes he allowed himself to finish look around one last time, knowing that he wished he was going with them. But alas he was held inside the village once more. Some would consider it a crime honestly, to the Uchiha he knew it was just duty.

“Yo, so that was a quick conversation I do apologize to leave you high and dry their man. I hope you don’t mind just had to finish up the paperwork.”

Takeshi wandered back over as he looked from Sera to Maki and back pondering if they had got to anything nice, but knew that chance was probably low anyway. As he pondered for a few seconds he finally delivered the news to the man.

“Looks like you got a good deal, meet at the gates in one hours, the Hokage will be waiting for you. From there you’re going to go to Sand with him, consider it a chance to get to know each other. I did the introduction, you need to prove yourself. If there is nothing else. Have a safe trip and please, I know we don’t really know each other, keep the Hokage safe, while I am stuck behind a desk?”

His voice calm as he spoke to Maki, it seemed he had been given the chance that he wanted, this much was true. But it was always down to him to make sure he got the reward he wanted from it. Takeshi turned on his heel and headed back inside the gate, he had just met the man and was trusting him on the extreme. But he had a gut feeling that this would work out for himself in the long run.

[Topic Left]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And Takeshi arrived!

And Umashi arrived!

And they left!

And Takeshi came back!

Apparently Maki was going on a trip to Sand with Umashi. Maki merely nods at the words and waves as Takeshi leaves. Again.

He looks at the guards who were staring at him still and decides to head out for a ramen shop for food.

Maki in this thread.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back