Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm lost but I'm not that lost [Contract search]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chilly weather was picking up and his favorite catches were going to start appearing with the coming of winter. He placed on his fishing hat, put on a thick jacket, got his cooler and made his way out of his house and the Uchiha clan residence, with the Clan Manse at his back he made his way, He was hoping for a good catch this season, even now as he set out he could imagine a cooler filled with fish, smirking he made his way out the village gates, and made his way down the path that lead to his preferred fishing path. He took time to enjoy the scenery that the snow provided, this was his favorite time of the year, he had always enjoyed the snow when it came. It always provided a sense of wonderment for the young Uchiha, smiling as he arrived at the dock he placed the cooler right beside him, he adjusted his fishers hat and walked went to sit down at the end of the dock with hit feet hanging of the ledge of it.

Ryo sat at the end of the dock, a tooth pick in his mouth, he held his fishing rod in both of his hands, he kept close his bucket of chum ready and a cooler for any catch that he happened to come across, inhaling deeply he looked out in the calm lake and took a moment to appreciate the nature. He was glad to have this time alone, away from the village he has been planning this trip for days, but he could never find the time to come out here. He looked at the expansive forest around him, he’s been down here to fish for as long as he could remember. As he continued to take in the silence he heard his stomach growl, rubbing his belly he opened his cooler and looked inside of it, he was disappointed at the sight that he hadn't caught as much fish this time around. "What a meager catch." he frowned. Hearing his stomach grumble again, he decided that it was time to call it quits and he back to the village. He quickly gathered his equipment and made his way down the path that led to the village, as his journey on the way back to the village progressed he felt as if he got turned around. This was the path he occasionally took. In a look of confusion, he looked back at the path and wondered if he should head back to the dock, he looked around at the trees and path, it appeared to be beaten and neglected, the trees stood tall and darkened the path, this was unfamiliar territory it made Ryo uneasy about continued down it. Deciding to continue down the path, he secured his fishing hat and continued down the path undaunted, he was going to be a shinobi soon he’s not going to be deterred by something that appears menacing and unfamiliar, he thought himself foolish to get lost so easily. Ryo continued down the unknown path hoping to find anything or anyone.

WC:515

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The snow that had covered the ground of the Valley of the End would soon gain a small layer of fresh snow as the small flakes of icy blades began to once again make their decent. The air was cold but the wind wasn't noticeable thanks to the natural barriers the trees caused. The fresh snow wasn't terribly thick or heavy but it was enough that the footsteps the boy had left behind him would slowly fade. The darkness of the night would begin to approach ever so slowly as the day was going to begin it's end in an hour or so. As the snow fell it caused a muffling effect of the ambient sounds of the forest. The sound of winter birds fluttering through the branches and the distant rustling of deer scraping the fresh snow off of small shoots and roots would dissipate. The silence was nearly deafening only allowing the boy to hear his breath and his footsteps. If he had any training in Genjutsu he may believe that he had fallen under a spell but this was just the spell of the planet's natural magic. The snow had a unique quality to cut through all sound and cause the stillness of the day seem eternal. This however would not last forever.

As the visible light would fade a dim glow would start to take over the forest. A soft bluish-green glow would engulf the understory layer of the forest. Though the cold weather was ever approaching there were still soft bioluminescent fungi throughout the trees in this area of the forest. The boy would be able to see the glowing polypore fungi on the trunks of the tall and grandiose trees. This beautiful scene would be perfect if it wasn't for the soft glow of red that would begin to approach the boy over his left shoulder. Quick movements and the sound of branches crackling would easily draw his attention as the reddish-orange haze would grow closer and closer, giving a distinct contrast to the natural light of the forest.

A quick heat would fill the area as some of the snow in the air would melt to appear more like sleet than flakes. A face would then drop in front of the boy's. A monkey with bright orange fur and a tuft of flame a top of it's head was hanging by it's tail down from a limb. "What are you doing here?"<i></i> His voice was concerned and slightly irritated. Dropping from the branch the ape would stand on it's hind legs like a human and stood at a little shorter than five feet tall. An eyebrow was raised as it spoke again. "You really shouldn't be out here at this time."<i></i>

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo had begun to feel a breeze as the cold had started to pick, he turned up to look up at the sky and took some time to admire the snow falling. He continued onward after through the snow that was gathering in front of him, ‘I better get home before it the snow really picks up.’ He knew if kept dawdling over simple things such as snow falling he could put himself in a much worse position. He continued on his trek down the unknown path and he watched as the forest got darker and darker, ‘No, It can’t be that late yet.’ Ryo thought maybe he should double back but as he turned around he looked in disbelief that his trackers were covered by the snow, ‘No going back now. I might end up in another country if I go back now.’ He started breathing and had noticed that with the darkness the cold had also noticeably changed. He looked around and felt that something was off, he had never heard the forest to be so quiet, he took a moment to close his eyes and activated his Sharingan, he quickly scanned the area noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

Continuing his journey. Ryo took a brief respite as he noticed that with forest had begun to glow throughout the forest something he had never seen before, going back on the promise he made himself he took in the beauty of that came with winter. He kneeled down at looked at what was growing on the tree trunk, He smirked, ‘I’ll make it back in time. I know it.’ He continued back on what he assumed the correct path. As Ryo turned back to resume, he took notice of the dim red light, possibly another lift of the forest? Or was it someone else who are also hiking through the forest attempting to get back to civilization. He went towards the light, maybe these people can assist him on the walk back to Konoha or anywhere else that could get him out of the cold. But he learned a lesson that would stick with him in the academy, when he trusted his teacher and they ended poisoning him. He placed himself ready to meet anyone or anything with fireball.

Ryo felt himself getting warmer, he looked around. Maybe he had stumbled near a fire, or anything that could explain this unreasonable heat. Looking around carefully, Ryo was caught by surprise by the monkey jumping in front of him. His eyes widening, he fell back on his behind, and looked up at the monkey in disbelief. For a moment he attempted to find his words as he heard the monkey open its mouth and speak to him, “What am I doing here?” he never expected to find a monkey out in the woods, much less a speaking monkey. After a minute to regain his bearings he stood up wiping the snow from his pants and looked back at the monkey “I was just fishing somewhere around here, and I got lost.” he looked at the monkey in awe he never expected to find such creature. He looked at the monkey with interest and walked around him “Wow you sure look cool. “What do I call you? I’m Ryo by the way.” The young Uchiha’s surprise turned to one filled with interest.

He looked back at the creature as it asked its second question. At this moment Ryo turned interest turned in worry and looked at the sky in disbelief he thought he had more time to make back home before sun down, getting lost was not on his agenda after finding time in between training and the academy he was finally able to spend some time in his favorite past time. He knew that he couldn’t let it end here in the snow he still had to become a shinobi. “I kinda got lost on my way back to the village.”

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A bright and joyous laughter came from the beast's mouth as he leaned forward to get a closer look at the boy's face. "I look cool? Well you aren't that ugly yourself!"<i></i> With a blast of screaming laughter the monkey would jump back up into the trees before disappearing into the canopy, only leaving a trail of light as he darted through the branches. "Me? I have many names my hairless friend! Some call me Kurutta. I am referred Hen, but you my friend may refer to me as Kyojin."<i></i> Like the energetic fireball he was the monkey's voice was darting throughout the trees as he spoke before finally landing beside the boy once more. Leaning in to whisper towards the boy's ear the monkey's tone of voice changed. "Do you know what happens to lost little boys in this big bad forest?"<i></i> Taking a few steps back the warmth which came from the fiery ape would also slowly diminish as the brilliant flames that adorned him before started to die down to a small ember.

Dropping forward onto all four limbs the monkey would look over his shoulder at the boy before gesturing at him to follow. "Can you feel that?"<i></i> There was a slight shift in the atmosphere barely noticeable but if the young boy knew anything about wilderness survival he could probably detect the shift and know that the snowfall was probably going to be increasing soon, which would explain why the sky seemed darker than it should be. The monkey would then begin to walk away, trying to show the boy something or some place. Ducking under branches and pushing aside small leafless plants the ape would take the boy what seemed to be off the beaten path.

"We have to hurry but it'll take a few minutes to get there. Talk to me Ryo. Who are you?"<i></i>

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo smiled “Yeah, I know.” He looked at the monkey with a smile he appeared to be friendly, hopefully this monkey can help him find his way home before it got too late. He laughed along with the monkey, before he disappeared from his view, “That’s a lot of names!” he found the monkey cheerful personality amusing. He watched the trail of light above him he had never seen anything like it. “That’s cool.” Ryo was looked as the monkey landed beside him.

He listened closely to the Monkey’s whisper and was taken aback, “I don’t know, and I don’t want to find out.” Ryo looked at the monkey, and tilted his head. “Of course, I know! That’s why I’m trying to find my way home!” Ryo started rubbing his hands together, and looked at the monkey’s flame, “What’s wrong with you flame?” he looked at the monkey with a worried look. He wondered if the flame died out as the night progressed or maybe it was the cold that drowned its heat.

“Feel what, Kyojin?” he looked around his surroundings and wondered, he was confused to what the monkey was speaking about, doing quick scans around the area he noticed that with the monkey’s flame dying out it was getting dark than usual, maybe it was the trees blocking the light. He turned back in time to watch the monkey walk away and quickly followed him. “Where are we going? Is something wrong?” he followed the monkey down the beaten path. He wondered where the monkey was leading him, but he had already lost his way, Kyojin was Ryo’s only hope of find his way back home. “I’m Ryo Uchiha! I’m a proud student of Konoha and I’m going to become the strongest shinobi in Konoha.”

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"The forest boy, she speaks..." As Kyojin spoke his flames stayed low and minimal, emitting only the smallest amount of light, but when the boy asked about his flames he turned his head to face the child. With a lifted eyebrow his flames also peaked up? "Me flames?" As he asked that he would reach up and scratch the top of his head thinking. The flames would twirl around slightly as if responding to his curiosity. Perking back up the ape would completely turn around to face the boy as he walked backwards on his hind legs. "Oooh, me flames!" As he let out another loud cackling laugh the flames would grow strong and powerful again. "There ain't be nothing wrong with my flames child!"<i></i> On all fours again the monkey would leap around the boy laughing before landing beside him on his hind legs. With a single hand he rubbed Ryo's head. "Da real question is where are your flames?"<i></i> Chuckling again it was apparent that the fiery ape found himself to be amusing.

Then it came. The flurries that danced with the wind brought a strong current of cold air. Almost blizzard like conditions the snow air blew sharply against their skin. Now shouting the monkey would pick up pace. "Hurry boy! Less she gets you!"<i></i> Who was she, and why was she there? Kyojin wouldn't answer such questions as he let out a powerful screeching laugh before running forward. A quick pace was set but the Leaf Student should be able to keep up. He would run for what seemed like hours but in reality it was probably closer to ten minutes. "Ryo, you still there child? I found us protection from the winds!"<i></i> Kyojin shouted out with a gust of laughter as his flames were more brilliant, which helped make him more visible in the snow.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“The forest speaks?” What a mysterious monkey, he had come across. “Yes, your flames.” Ryo watched the monkey with amusement as it twirled at his question. He didn’t flinch or attempt to move away from the ape the moment it reached to rub his head, from what the young academy student could tell this was no wicked monkey. “My flames?” he watched the monkey jump around and jest, “I don’t have fire on my head, but I can use Fire jutsu!” he wondered what the monkey meant about his ‘fire,’ maybe he thinks that everyone has a flame on top of their heads like he did.

Feeling the cold pick up he shivered at it’s touch, this is the worst cold he’s ever experienced. Hopefully the monkey was leading him to some sort of refuge to get away from the cold. Hearing the monkey’s words, he started moving faster staying close and maintain it’s pace. “I’m still here.” He called out, ‘Protection, finally I will able to get away from this chill.’ He thought. He rushed in behind Kyojin.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the boy would enter the cave the brightness and visibility of the forest would dissipate as there were no lights in this cave. from the darkness only came silence. That off putting silence that came before a storm, or in this instance during a storm. The floor of the cavernous entryway was frozen over but a few feet in and the ice and snow would be no more. The earthy cave, would would slowly become visible as the flame chimp made his way into the cave as well, was a rusty red. The striations of iron oxide throughout the walls would cause various reds and oranges to dance in swirls as the smooth surfaces would seem similar to that of the eroded canyons of strong old rivers. The flickering lights of the chimps wouldn't cast strong visibility vary far as they were probably only granted about five feet of visibility from any direction, but coming from the deep darkness came a sense of warmth and a sweet smell carried through the winds. The ground, upon further investigation, would appear to be smoothed as if this wasn't the first time someone has come into this split section of earth.

A soft sigh came from the monkey's mouth. "So young boy, ye mind showing me ya flames?"<i></i> The monkey was a few feet deeper into the cave the boy as he looked over his shoulder. Looking back in front of himself the flame chimp would raise a hand to his ear trying to listen to the cave's wall, trying to see what he could learn from the forest. "Can you hear her yet? Da lady of dis forest, she is trying to speak to ya boy..."<i></i> With a concerned look the monkey would step close to the boy before raising his hands to cover the ears of his young companion. "...if ye can't hear her..."<i></i> The monkey would shift his hands to then cover the boy's eyes. "...then you won't neva see her..."<i></i> He shifted his hands once again, but this time he placed a single finger on the boy's mouth. "...and that means you will never be able to speak to her."<i></i> The monkey's voice once again softened as the flames on his head would also shrink in size. The visibility in the cave would shrink tremendously, less the young Uchiha was able to do something about that.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes looking forward into the dark cave, Ryo was unsure of where the monkey was leading him and if he should even continue forward, he began having thoughts that the monkey was leading him to his doom or planned to feed him to other monkeys. He contemplated turning back, but the storm was behind him and he could freeze to death over his paranoia. So far Kyojin hasn’t lead him wrong, hopefully his trust wouldn’t be misplaced. Moving forward in the dark cave, he could feel the slippery floor, he needed to be careful to avoid a nasty fall, luckily Kyojins flame gave him enough visibility to see what’s in front of him. Keeping a pace behind Kyojin, his nose catching a whiff of the sweet smell that came from within the cave, this filled Ryo with pleasant thoughts that maybe Kyojin has food prepared for where they went, he imagined what could be waiting and thought about the cave being filled with bananas, snickering he only stopped when he Kyojin spoke to him.

“My flames? I don’t have a flame like yours on my head or anything, Kyojin.” He watched the monkey place his ear to the cave wall, and mimicked him, “I’ll try to listen for this lady you’re talking about, Kyojin.” He watched Kyojin approach him and cover first his ears and then his eyes before heading forward again. “I’ll speak to her don’t worry.” He said with a confident smile. Continuing forward he saw that the flame on Kyojin grew dimmer, maybe Kyoujin wanted to see if he could use his fire to light the way, Ryo watched as the monkeys flame continued to dim, and he not wanting to be left in the dark, he quickly made his way in front of Kyojin and quickly crafted handseals, inhaled deeply and blew out a small contained flame in an attempt to see if the path would be lit.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The candle sized flame now was the only luminous object in the cave as the two stood still for a brief moment. Kyojin's barely lit face had an expression of anticipation, sitting in wait for the boy's flame to be produced in the same way a child awaits a gift to be unwrapped on a day of celebration. Needless to say, once the small flame was produced, the monkey's face contorted slightly in confusion. The small flame the boy was emitting wasn't enough to reflect off the walls in any significant amount, barely illuminating the cave floor which seemed to be getting slicker and slicker, along with an ever approaching sound of a body of water.

Quickly with a bang of his chest, the monkey planted his arms to the ground swinging in front of the boy and standing on his hind legs with a confused face turned to that of frustration before they could continued any further, "Not dat kinda flame..."<i></i> With a quick flick of his body the dim monkey had performed a round-off back handspring into the shadows out of the boy's vision for a brief moment. However, after just a single second had passed, an extremely vibrant light that would blind the boy flashed in front of him, followed by the sound of a thundering concussive boom. After a few moments of shell shock had the boy not shielded his eyes or ears fast enough, he would see Kyojin mid air, illuminated by a long mane of fire that had made itself clear on top of the monkeys head, "DIS KINDA FLAME!"<i></i>. This raging boon from mother earth had completely lit the cavern as the cave walls incandescent reds and oranges made themselves apparent. Farther down the cave they were traveling it could be seen that the walls were beginning to close in and possibly be arriving soon at their destination.

The jubilant monkey landed back onto all fours as his scorching mane receded back to its old torch like state it would raise its arms and imitate a growing fire, "Now you try and make da flame bigga! Show me ya flame!"<i></i> Hopping forward and backward the monkey was hyped up to see what effort he could squeeze out of the boy, dancing around as he moved the monkey now had a persistent grin on his face every now and then clapping his hands together. This attitude gave the journey a comforting warmth, along with a literal one.

[OOC: Taking over C-search]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After contacting Ryo and receiving his answer, this contract search has become a failure. I have logged the failed status and have contacted Shin and Akagi so they may claim their incomplete rewards as they were moderators for this search. If anyone needs additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back