Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm the pirate, you're the princess.(Private/Seika)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanchana Otoko

"Mhm... certainly looks like the place the guide told me about. Hmm...."

The one eyed man mused to himself. His hair draping over the back of his bandanna. He looked rather raggedy, and he smelled just as so. He hadn't time to worry about hygiene, he had just wanted to get to Sunagakure as soon as possible. So now he had arrived at the Toraono Dojo. A building he was told was very accepting of most any individual, providing lodging and the like for guests. When he had originally arrived, he was greeted by a server girl of the dojo. Explaining that Lady Toraono was unavailable at the moment to greet visitors. Otoko merely shrugged and asked if he could stay for a night, explaining his case, the server instructed him to follow her. He was soon led to a lobby and asked to wait for a bit. And so Otoko was left to his own devices for the time being. As he may have looked the part, he didn't plan to steal. He could appreciate the hospitality just fine. Even then, he had heard that the place he was in was owned by a very prestigious clan within the village. And he would rather not get on their bad side. He was a changed man, he wouldn't go back to that life. He came here to leave it, so that's what he would do.

Otoko was waiting for the lesser part of 10 minutes and still the server had not returned. Otokow as starting to get a little nervous that he may have appeared quite sketchy. He may be changed on the inside, but that didn't account for the fact he looked like a cross between a pirate and a criminal. He hoped no one would make that assumption. But he didn't know anything about the inhabitants of the dojo...

Toraono Seika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seika had just stepped into the Dojo by the time the sering girl caught her. "Um, Mil... Duch... Seika, there is a guy here." The girl stuttered, knowing how much Seika hated titles used in her presence, but was also honour bound to use them because she was, after all, the daughter of Azame. "He looks like... well... a pirate!"[/b] Seika just sighed as she let her hair down from the knot that it was in. “He's asking for rest and succour!”

"I'm guessing that mother isn't around to see to him?" She asked, already knowing the answer. "Nor any of the other members of the family?" The serving girl shook her head at both questions. "I guess I better see to his needs then. Please lead on." The serving girl trotted along before Azame's eldest, as Seika worked hard to remove the signs of annoyance from her face before meeting this new guest. He better not have decided to take anything since the time he had been left alone, then again one of the many eyes would have seen him should he have done so.

Making sure that her clothing was spick and span, Seika stood up that little straighter as she entered the room, rather than the battle trained medic, she had transformed into a social butterfly that was expected of the Nobuku family line. "Welcome to the Toraono Dojo." Seika said, her eyes roaming over the, rather colourful, clothing that covered this male's figure. She could see why the serving girl caught her and wanted her to be there. "I am Toraono Seika, to what do we owe the pleasure of your presence?" Her hand never moved from her blade the entire time since she entered the room, always prepared, kept one alive. He was an unknown to the dojo, which meant that she should be prepared just in case something went down so to speak.

(WC: 319)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanchana Otoko

Otoko merely leaned against an open wall and whistled a shanty tune to himself as he awaited someone to come receive him. Lolling is head from side to side in his minutes of boredom. Occasionally sniffing himself to confirm that he definitely needed a shower. He grimaced to himself, but would smile again. Finding a sense of accomplishment having made the journey here. He would occasionally glance up to see anybody coming by. After repeating this cycle a few times, his single eye managed to spot someone heading his way. Barely able to make out the server girl who had met with him, and a rather stunning woman walking his way. Otoko had seen some pretty women before, but none of them carried themselves like this one. Upon getting to him, she would greet and introduce herself to the rugged man. Affirming his suspicions that she was Toraono, which only meant he was before royalty. But then again, he didn't really care.

"Aye! Must be me birthday if they're sendin' pretty women my way!"

Otoko would chuckle to himself.

"Nah, the pleasures all my own miss Seika. Name's Yanchana Otoko. I be a traveler from a neutral pantheon of islands! I spent all me money to make the trip to this fine village here, however, in me rush, I neglected ta bathe myself. An- er. Is that thing really needed? Yer makin' me nervous with that thing."

Otoko would point at the sword Seika gripped tightly in her hand. Wait, what was he scared of? He wouldn't even feel it if it hit him.

"Aw never mind! The sword doesn't bother me none, probably wouldn't feel it anyways."

Otoko would chuckle again. Looking at the pretty lady with a somewhat flamboyant and jolly infectious grin.

"Anyways. I was told by me guide that I can get a good night sleep, a shower, and some food here free'a charge. Is that true?"

He questioned in a happy mood. Taking a single step forward and extending his hand in gesture. He decided he would try to joke around a bit. Completely unaware of just how 'no nonsense' the woman he was talking too was.

"The guide also told me that I can seek ta be a suitor fer some a the princesses here! I hope that offer isn't gone yet!"

He would laugh again at his antics. He was such a terrible comedian, but his happiness was infectious. Even the nervous serving girl seemed to be cracking a grin at how silly Otoko looked. Unaware of just how serious his joke would sound to Seika.

Toraono Seika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seika's eyebrow raised a little as she heard the man talk. It was true that there were princesses hands for taking, but she never knew that it was public knowledge that there was such. “So you consider yourself a potential candidate then?” She asked as she looked him over in a new light. He had mentioned that he doubt that he could feel pain from her blade. Well that could prove interesting for the one in the family who had beaten every single suitor that had been brought forward for her hand. Could he be the one to defeat her, that she doubted. Either way, even if she did beat him, he was in no way presentable to her parents.

With that she turned to the serving girl. “Please set up a room for this man.” She said, make sure that he bathes before dinner, then we shall see just how good he says he is” She turned to Otoko again. “You shall find, dear sir, that a princess' hand is not as easy to obtain as charming a bird into your hand.” She pulled out a ribbon and tied her hair back, accentuating her feminine form some more. “I'm certain that one of the serving girls will alert you when dinner is ready. As for now, I have other things to attend to.”

Later that night, Seika would appear at the dining hall, dressed in a practical regality that most would expect of the daughter of Lady Azame, even if her parents weren't present. Well it was permissible for her parents to have dinner alone, though she was certainly wanting to get to know the man who was staying with her family more. Know thy enemy as they say.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanchana Otoko

Otoko would inwardly curse at himself. She actually took him seriously! You shouldn't do that with Otoko! And wouldn't even be able to explain himself that he was merely kidding around. She was already telling the server girl to arrange a room for him, and was already saying that her hand would be no easy privileged to obtain. Otoko couldn't help but think to himself.

'Well no shit lass! I'm a hobo fer cryin' out loud!'

He would keep a smile on the outside, but was kinda annoyed with himself. Maybe he should make judges of character first? Oh well... he was going to be a go with the flow kinda guy. So the least he could do was give it a shot... as low his chances were. As the woman walked away, he looked over at the server girl in somewhat disbelief.

"Am I really that scary?"

He asked the young girl before he was led to a room.

------------------------------

Otoko had taken a badly needed shower, even shaved off some of his stray stubble. Washed and cleaned his clothes. Had put on some standard dojo guest attire that had been laid out for him. Which was a tanned cow leather vest that tightened slightly at the belt. And rather plain hakama pants. He felt kind of strange in the attire, it wasn't as modern as he was used too. But he was being fed, well rested, and cleaned during his stay here. So he couldn't complain. A server girl had come in and announced that dinner was to commence soon. Taking this hint, he would fashion his bandanna around his head again, and tighten the strap to his eye patch. Being led out of room into the hall. He would be led directly to Seika, taking a glancing look at the even more stunning woman. He was going to be trying for her? Otoko was good at see, but that was way out of his league. (Heh nautical puns)

"Aye, well met lass. I can't thank ye enough for givin' me a room."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back