Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Impatience! [Medical Thread]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune sat in the waiting room, waiting to be called in for her after-mission checkup, to make sure she was fine. Of course she had already given herself a check, but eh. Protocol required an after-mission check. So there she sat, bored out of her skull while staring up at the ceiling. Hopefully someone would get off their butt and look her over, and agree with her assessment that she was fine so she could get going. It was lunch time, and Kitsune was hungry as all heck. I don’t recall myself ever being this slow when there was a shinobi waiting for a checkup so they could get going again. she thought and folded her arms while impatiently waiting.

[Checkup thread from the mission B-Rank Mission - The Blacksmith]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin was helping with the rounds. Apparently they were short staffed today, probably because no shinobi actually went about coming to hospital. They were all a bunch of guys who were like "oh I'm a guy, I don't need this cut treated, even if I can see my bone" then several weeks later when their bone is turning to dust due to infection they wonder why Kushin is denying them a transplant.

Stupid fucking shinobi.

The Trainee who was helping out called Kitsune's name and had her move to where Kushin was. Kushin had his back to where people were entering as he was washing his hands after the previous patient.

A clip board was placed down on a table next to where he was standing and he took a look at the information which was filled out.

Sounds like an easy mission.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Ah! Isaki-sama!” Kitsune exclaimed when she saw that it was none other than her boss giving her the checkup. ”Yes. Yes it was. No combat. No real danger. Well. Not to us anyways. It seems that the villagers were in bigger danger. Of heart attacks.” she said, with the final bit added on as she giggled.
”I’ve already given myself a standard checkup, but, protocols and rules, and so on.” she said and shook her head ”So I’ll leave it completely up to you, if you actually want to give me a checkup, or if you’ll just mark it as being done, and get on with your day.”

She walked over to stand by the desk, while waiting for his decision on what to do with her, and while waiting, she looked around the room. ”I think you would’ve enjoyed the mission Isaki-sama. The Blacksmith we met had a Sharingan eyeball hidden in a sword. I figure that’d be right up your alley.” she said and looked over at him afterwards.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He turned around to see a familiar face and then ignored that. He listened to her speaking and went about doing a quick peripheral examination of her hands and arms before taking off her shoes so that he could examine her feet, ankles and knees.

Oh really? Interesting place to put one. Was it rotten? He asked, curiosity wasn't a strong point when the logistics of such a thing seemed silly. Why place an eyeball on a sword... it'd receive no sustenance and would simply rot.

No injuries to speak of that he could see, so he went back to the desk where he could retrieve some tools to ready some further tests.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She shook her head ”That’s just it. It wasn’t rotten.” she said and looked over at Kushin, trying to gauge his reaction to it. ”he said the eye belonged to… What was it again… Ah right! The former Raikage Shinbatsu.”

Kitsune sat down in the chair in front of the desk when she noticed that Kushin were retrieving tools for further testing. I wonder what he’s going to test for. And I really hope he doesn’t intend to use one of those annoying wooden sticks to hold down my tongue. I hate those… Always makes me gag… Yuck… she thought to herself and leaned back in the chair.

”I wonder if that was the reason for it not rotting. Or if there was another reason for it.” she wondered out loud.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With his back to her the idea of this sword puzzled him. What had this blacksmith found and why did he know it to be the eye of the former Raikage. He placed a syringe, a wooden stick, a couple of swabs with an equal number of seal-able plastic bags on a tray which he then carried to the bedside.

Was this blacksmith huge and overly muscled? He asked as he took the stick and stood before Kitsune. He didn't tell her to open her mouth, he simply held the stick. He'd let her answer before he used it though

Once her mouth was open he pressed down on the tongue had a look and took a swab of her cheek, a swab of her tongue, and a swab of her throat, placing both in separate bags.

After this and having had his question confirmed he would pick up the syringe and take her arm.

The blacksmith was Akira Saito, twice ANBU Sennin of Kumogakure, only student of Shinbatsu.

Taking a sample of her blood he placed that back on the tray.

You're one. You should be fine but if any results come back with anything bad we'll let you know.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded as Kushin asked if the blacksmith was huge and overly muscled, then when she opened her mouth to speak, that yucky wooden stick was placed on her tongue to hold it down as he swabbed her cheek, tongue, and throat.
She never did like it, so when he removed the stick, she coughed violently, due to her gag-reflex. We need to invent something better than those damn sticks! she thought to herself.

As Kushin spoke, his hands worked without halt and a blood sample had been retrieved from her arm. ”Twice? Wow. He sounds like a formidable shinobi.” she said. Then, when Kushin said she was done, and that she seemed fine, she smiled Thank you Isaki-sama. she said ”Just page me if there’s anything you need.” she added after standing up. Then, if there was nothing else, she’d walk out the door and continue on with her day.

[Topic left unless stopped | Medical Thread done]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin let her leave and sent the blood samples off. Despite his knowing who it was that was wielding that blade it was interesting that Akira Saito held the belief that his masters eyes were imbedded in the blade. He of all shinobi would recognize the mangekyou of his own master, but for them to be the same was a strange ideal.

Perhaps Akira had designed it to look that way, it was only a piece of artistry which looked like an eye, yet in the moment Kitsune had the romanticized idea that it was real. That was the most likely story.

The next patient entered and Kushin scowled at them, a limb half falling off, bleeding from multiple locations, half dead. The nurse asked if she should prep the operating theatre. Kushin said there wasn't any point and reached for his knives.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back