Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In Defense of Kumogakure! [B-mod Bout]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We, as the shinobi forces in Kumogakure, needed constant testing to make sure we weren't faltering in our training. Any kind of weakness could be exploited, so I made it a point to visit the coliseum and request a bout with one of the elder shinobi so I could see where I stood.

As captain of the deathwatch, it was no doubt that I needed to be strong to defend my home and family. But just what strength was necessary to do my job? I had never been tested myself to the limit, which was another reason I requested a stronger shinobi.

It was time to put my skills to the test. All the theories and plans were nothing without proper tuning.

Now, whom would my opponent be?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A fight, he needed to fight. To feel pain unlike most could give him in this village. His lax form walking through the halls of the Colosseum. A place where one can learn the definition of pain. To seek other who take interest in the forms of combat. The demon had spent many years in the ward it seemed. His body was inexperienced. He needed someone to knock him round a few times. Maybe even figure out some new methods or techniques to create down the road? He found the gate to the arena, and simply kicked it open with a front aimed shin kick. The gate surprisingly busted. "Shit, I gotta be careful." He was powerful, that was no lie. But he lacked control. And soon enough the demon would swallow the forms of the man that stepped out into view of the ring. Pacing forward and sitting down in the middle of the ring.

He waited till someone addressed him after speaking. He didn't really care who showed up, just so long as his opponent was tough. "Anyone wanna brawl?" He asked hoping some ear would hear him?

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sight of the door being smashed was proof enough; an opponent who was strong enough to test myself against. He made his way into the middle of the ring, and I made my way to him. It was strange actually, he seemed familiar... What I didn't realize was that I had encountered him in that dojo with the old man about 2 years ago. Back then I was still a genin... I still looked like myself though , but was a much more potent ninja. At least, I thought I was. I was placed into a high position because of my ambition... something I still didn't quit understand. But as a leader of the village (in some small way) I need to know my limits. And this was the man to test them against.

"I'm game!" I said with a semi-confident smile. My brows had formed a somewhat v-slant in determination though. I wasn't sure what to expect of him...or myself.

[Requesting B-mod]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I'm in the crowd]

Kushin was at his desk when a member of his Harvesters entered.

It seems Satou is going to be engaging in combat in the arena. The thing said. Kushin couldn't really think of this member as a person anymore, he was really, but with the number of surgeries he'd undergone he seemed more like a monster. A thing.

Against?

Someone named Zaku.

Putting his pen down Kushin nodded to the... man... who had informed him of this most recent development. He'd never conversed with Kahako about Satou, and now thought that it would be a little untimely to do so. Satou had held his end of the bargain so far as Kushin could tell, and that meant that he had earned a certain level of trust.

The issue was that this was combat.

Unfortunate things could happen in combat and Kushin felt that, just in case, he should go watch.

In the end at best he would at worst come away with knowledge on how a couple of Cloud's shinobi fought. At worst he would need to step in to stop someone who might otherwise deserve to be in the mental institution from doing something which might earn them a more final penalty than the Takao Institute.

Sitting in the seats, arriving only moments before the combat began he would watch.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[Your B-mod has Arrived]​
<i>
</i>
Help me help you! Sending me the following in 1 pm would help me mod faster and makes things easier:

Stats
Equipment (When sending actions, link the items to the shop when you're using them.)
Ability List (Link items to the shop)
Jutsu List (When sending actions, link the jutsu to the shop)
Custom Class
BL Table (Bold everything you have on the table and quote the whole table)
CA Table (Quote only the effects that you own)
Kinjutsu (Quote only the items that you own) (When sending actions, link to the shop item)

Round 1 Actions
When sending actions, if you put how much AP and CP they cost that helps me out. (don't include your own buffs... just put the base AP/CP costs. I'll factor in buffs if there are any.) This is optional though, but it would help me mod faster.

- All participants have 48 hours after after my posts to send things. I will wait for up to 5 days for you if you have not posted on the site AT ALL. Failure to comply will result in being modded in Defensive Stance. This is to keep the mod moving along so that things are dragged on forever due to a few players taking their time.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko sat at a restaurant table with his napkin tucked away in his shirt, as if it was a bib to keep clean from the mess he was about to endure. 

"Hey! A fight is occurring within the colosseum everyone! Satou vs. Zaku!"

"A fight! Hey make that plate to go!" Junko seemed to be more attracted to fights as every day went by, his lust for battle was great, but was that really what people wanted in a shinobi? 

As Junko received his to go box and traveled to the colosseum before the event started. As Junko entered the colosseum he sat by a complete stranger that seemed to be a fellow shinobi of Kumogakure, unlike the many other people within the stance. "Hi, the names Tsuyoshi Junko." Junko popped open his box that contained a burger with fries and ate until the fight started. "Let's get this show on the roll!!!"

Within moments Junko mind suddenly clicked. "my mission is today! I got to go! I'm here trying to watch a fight when there's a possibility I could actually be in one! Forget this!" after finishing his food he hid the box under his seat. He stood up to leave the colosseum. "Alright see ya mr. Uuummmm. What's your name?" talking to the gentleman with the green hair. After Junko would receive the mans name he would leave in a rush.

[Topic entered/left]
[sorry I ended up needing this rp slot.]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[In the stands]

Kahako wasn't sure how she came across the information. She just knew that Zaku was was in the Colosseum asking for a fight. And since he was a friend of hers, the last thing she wanted to see was he body in the morgue. Or his opponents.

So there she sat in the stands. Watching Zaku stand in the middle and wait for his opponent, whoever he may be. Suddenly, the doors to the Colosseum came crashing down from a force unknown. There was only one man that she knew of that had that kind of force. "Oh dear Raiden-sama please don't let it be--oh... oh no." Kahako said out loud as she stood and grabbed the edge of the wall.

She watched as he took long, confident strides to the center of the ring as sat down. "Raiden-sama, please don't take either of them on this day." Kahako said quietly as she let her head rest on her hands. This was going to be a mentally terrifying battle for the young MiT. Hopefully someone was there to stop the match if anything got out of hand.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Round 1 said:
Ishikawa Zaku
gaara___fume_by_linnyxito-d5wa59d_zps553d5597.jpeg

HP: 51,000 -793 -182 -1593= 48,432
CP: 36,000 -340 -462 -630 -560 -630= 33,378
AP: 10 -10ap
Visible Items: none

Mud Clone (dispersed)

Rock Golem
HP: 3024
bth_vs-logo-pipe09.gif

Ketsueki Satou
thebreakergoomoonryong11_zps87c9bce834_zps6048ccaa.jpg

HP: 42,000 -2035 +1260= 41,225 (edited)
CP: 42,000 –462 -385 -385 -420 -450= 39,898
AP: 10 -9= 11ap next round
Visible items: Hard Leather Gloves
Action Stack said:

• (0.50sec) Zaku Enters Defensive Stance
    (1.00sec) Zaku Enters Gaia Style
    (1.75sec) Satou uses Dragon Assault (hit/surpressed, hit, miss, hit, auto hit)
    (2.50sec) Zaku Cast Mud Clone (Satou is aware of real Zaku)
    (3.50sec) Satou uses Tiger Hook, Zaku body switches with mud clone, Clone is dispersed!
    (4.50sec) Zaku Cast Rock Golem
    (4.25sec) Satou uses Step In Flash (miss, partial)
    (6.00sec) Satou uses Shoryuken (Critical)
    (6.50sec) Zaku Cast Venom Needle (miss, miss, miss)
    (7.75sec) Satou uses Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (miss)
    (8.50sec) Zaku Cast Earth Flow Wave at Satou (hit)

End of Round 1

Notes: said:
[Zaku]
(Could not) Enter Projectile Style without weapon equipped
Body switch with mud Clone since you didn’t specify nor did you have any other targets to use.
Pm me with any questions concerning the mod
Send next round actions

[Satou]
10ap not 12
Why you no send me links :/
Pm me with questions concerning the mod
Send next round actions

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pain, he finally felt it. With attacks that assaulted his body. The pain was so inviting, as he flung himself at the boy, kicking and punching like a wild beast. Not even caring if his attacks hit him. Soon, they would stand apart. Beaten a bit, no worse for wear. Well, so the demon thought. But soon enough. The Shinobi facing the demon would know why this fight will take all his effort. Satou's wounds sizzled and slightly as he cracked his neck. "Damn, That @#!$ing tickled..." He grinned, as he turned to see others about. Even that girl. His smile was warm to her, but when his glance fell on the dear Doctor. His skin chilled. "Fuck off...you're here too?" He mumbled, barely audible less close enough to listen.

But he shouldn't think of the twisted man with the stethoscope. He was facing a ninja. Of course he himself was also a ninja. But with such a title only the image of a black clad killer popped into the Demons mind. Making him snicker a bit. "Hey kid!" He yelled at Zaku. "I don't want you to mess this up for me. I want you to go all out on me! DON'T HOLD BACK!" The air suddenly changed. Everyone watching Satou suddenly felt their stomachs churn as a sickening malice aura began to pour from him. His hands shaking, his body tingling with both pain and strength. A mixture of agony with gritty laughter escaping him. His eyes burning a violent red as they become bloodshot. His horns slightly jutting from his forehead. Ears becoming a sharp point as were his fangs. His hair blowing back in a wild mane. His skin losing complete color to a corporal color. Hot breath stained the air when he exhaled. "I'm not going to pull punches. But I made a promise to keep this part of me hidden from public. I will however...come at you with all I got. But I can only do this for a short time. I'm still a bit rusty." His smile was genuine, he felt happy.

It was both painful yet pleasant to release his true self for a little while. His skin shivering from the internal pain that was going on. It was going to disrupt a lot of chakra. His aura burning as he readied the next assault.

(Actions sent :p)

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the fight continued, we moved around each other, setting things up, casting jutsu, and otherwise just trying to get a feel for how the other worked. His blows definitely were hitting me hard, but I had been training for an opponent like this. With every strike he sent toward me, I either dodged it, or mitigated the damage some how. Turning in such a way that it slid off my body easier, or putting a non critical piece of my body in the way. In the end we both stood damage, looking at each other, breathing in such a way that could only be described as eagerness.

Then I heard my name, being yelled from my opponent. Kid he called me. Figures. Everyone called me a kid. Everyone who didn't respect my position. "What's a kid doing ordering us around anyway" "It was that kid who made us go through sensitivity training.". I smirked in anger a bit. But this man wasn't from the Deathguard, so I couldn't be bitter at him. "Yea!?" I called out. Apparently, this was something of a test for him as well, and he wanted me to basically attack with everything I had. Looking to my left, my conjured golem stood waiting for direction. So I looked back at him. "If you say so..." I said softly, nodding my head in agreement. I could only assume this next attack from him was going to be brutal, so I needed to be prepared.

But that all changed when his body went through a transformation, a incredibly intimidating one at that. Just what was this guy!? He smiled, but preached my destruction. All I could think about was escape. How did I get myself in this hell hole... It would seem that I would need to use my best jutsu or I was going to get obliterated....

"Or you can use what I can offer." a voice spoke. It sounded vaguely familiar but I had no idea where it was coming from.

"What? Who said that?" I asked myself while watching Satou. I needed to be ready for when he attacked.

"You can't beat him alone, that guy is a monster. You need to fight fire with fire, Zaku." it said again. I questioned if it was coming from my headset but it didn't have the distinctive sound as usual.

"What the hell, how are you talking to me." I cursed and began forming handseals. "Whoever you are leave me alone, I can handle this!" I demanded. But I was in doubt. Could I really do this?

[Sending Actions]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Round 2 said:
Ishikawa Zaku

HP: 48,432 +1530 +1530 +2550= 51,000
CP: 33,378 -320 - 2030 -1200 -650= 29,178
AP: 10ap -7.5ap --> 11ap next round

Rock Golem
bth_vs-logo-pipe09.gif

Ketsueki Satou

HP: 41,225 -2400 +2100 +120= 41,045
CP: 39,898 -2750 -560 -2750 -120= 33,718
AP: 11ap -9 --> 11ap next round
Action Stack said:

• (3.00sec) Zaku uses Black Fog (missed)
    (3.00sec) Satou Activate Form Of The Demon
    (5.50sec) Zaku uses Leech seal (missed)
    (5.72sec) Satou uses Raijin's Vengeance (missed)
    (7.50sec) Zaku Cast Venom Needle (missed)
    (8.44sec) Satou uses Chidori Control (missed)

End of Round 2

[Zaku]
Bad offensive rolls but good Defensive rolls
To use the combo affinity move you need a major in both jutsus. (just an F.Y.I)
Venom Needle uses up the poison even when missed. I’ll pm you which ones are now gone.
Check in battle rules for jutsu cost (A rank nin only cost 3ap)
Pm me with any questions concerning the mod
Send next round actions

[Satou]
Bad offensive rolls but good Defensive rolls
Check in battle rules for jutsu cost (A rank nin only cost 3ap)
Pm me with questions concerning the mod
Send next round actions

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(So salty this round! LOLOLOLOL)

This was some bull $h!t! The demon just stood there, fuming for a few moments before sighing. The static discharge didn't seem to do nothing but become a spectacle of power. Though if it did what its original intentions were. The shinobi he was facing would have been in much worse wear and tare. His eyes creased when seeing the boy's wounds seemed to fade away. "Damn....This blows." Another heavy winded sigh escapes him as his arms cross and he paces about. "Oh for Fu....." He pauses to look at Zaku with a bit of an annoyed look in his eyes. "You know what, I don't like ninjutsu. It really sucks...." The next second Satou's launching himself towards Zaku. "I much prefer the feeling of bones breaking in my hands." He whispered as he drew close....

(Actions SCHENT!)

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first twenty seconds of the fight were of interest to Kushin. Both shinobi were feeling each other out, both testing the others defenses. Kushin could see that both were skilled shinobi, but it seemed that both were holding back. Firing off some reasonable jutsu, some Kushin knew, others he didn't, Kushin wondered when they were going to switch from testing their opponent to testing themselves.

This was what the Colosseum was here for after all, it was here for shinobi to test themselves, find out what they were truly capable of when faced with something other than a clone or a wooden log.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One would think it would be pretty hard to dodge a massive wall of noxious fog, but he was able to do it. I smirked in response, but his acrobatics also set him on bad footing and made it easier for me to dodge what he was planning to use on me. Of course, we were now both moving so fast that we just made it harder for each other to connect with our planned jutsu. "All right well that was just dumb. Why don't we just settled down and focus. Let's give these people a show!" I joked happily only to have fear forced into my psyche from his words about breaking bones. Perhaps these next few moments weren't ones to be spent on offense...

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Round 3 said:
Ishikawa Zaku

HP: 51,000 -756 -756 +4080 --> 51,000
CP: 29,498 -320 -630
AP: 11ap -2.5ap --> 11ap next round

Rock Golem
ap: 2
bth_vs-logo-pipe09.gif

Ketsueki Satou

HP: 41,045 -1140 +3360 --> 42,000
CP: 33,718 -1260 -770 -385 --> 31,303
AP: 11ap -10.75 --> 10.25ap next round
Action Stack said:

• (0.00sec) Zaku Drops defensive Stance
    (0.40sec) Zaku gets into defensive Stance
    (1.81sec) Satou uses Dragon Assault (hit, missed, hit, missed, hit)
    (3.40sec) Satou uses Dragon Assault (hit, hit, hit, missed)
    (4.03sec) Zaku uses Inner Earth Reflection Lure (successful)
    (4.99sec) Satou uses Dragon Assault, considered a blind shot Success! (miss, miss, miss, hit)
    -Hits the ground, Zaku is still hidden
    (6.58sec) Satou uses Step-In Flash, considered a blind shot, Success! (hit, miss)
    (8.17sec) Satou uses Step-In Flash, considered a blind shot, Success! (miss, hit)
    (9.76sec) Satou uses Tiger Hook, considered a blind shot, Success! (hit)
    -Ground destroyed, Zaku is unearth!

End of Round 3

Well... The first thing you'd probably noticed is that it took quiet a few hits to unearth Zaku right? This is because inner earth refelection lure says that you must deal 1350 damage with a single action. Zaku's buffs made this into 1552. It helped that Satou's demon form cuts through halve of damage reduction so this gave his attacks a 50% boost against the ground however only his Tiger hook was strong enough to break through.
Also, Satou, I did not use your healing factor special action as you were at full hp normally.
Any questions pm me!
Send your next round actions.
Also sorry for the wait :D

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a content few seconds while waited beneath the earth. His words caused me to hunker down. I was hoping he would get the worst out of his system while I remained untouched underneath. It felt like an eternity until the ground above me finally shattered and I jumped out. "Phew, that was a close one. I can't believe you found me!" I said with a passion. "Now it's my turn, I hope you are ready!" I voiced, clenching my fist. "Let's try this again shall we?"

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kinezumi Amatsu said:
Round 4 said:
Ishikawa Zaku

HP: 51,000
CP: 28,548 -2030 -1200--> 25,318
AP: 11ap -3 -2.5 --> 11ap next round

Rock Golem
ap: 2 -1 -1 --> 2ap next round
bth_vs-logo-pipe09.gif

Ketsueki Satou

HP: 42,000 -4032 -1512 -540 -540 -1140 +1260--> 35,496
CP: 31,303 +1008 +378 +135 +135--> 32,959
AP: 10.25 --> 10.25ap next round
Action Stack said:

• (0.48sec) Satou gets into defensive Stance
    (2.72sec) Zaku uses Black Fog with the affinity move combo! (Critical)
    -Satou is bound!
    -Combo affinity move with Leech Seal!
    -Satou is unbound due to targeting!
    -Leech Seal hit
    (5.00sec) Rock Golem attacks! (hit)
    (10.00sec) Rock Golem attacks! (hit)

End of Round 4

I think Satou is going inactive so I'm not sure how you want to do this. If there is no chance of death then you should just call yourself the victor via 5 day inactivity rule... just saying. Also your still in defensive stance so remember how it is affecting your accuracy. Also I'd like to suggest using a bit more ap so you can deal more damage.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Sorry for the bs, I don't care how this fight ends, I see this going for many rounds if we keep this up. I've been dealing with some stuff irl and haven't been online in awhile, but if some were to look at my active threads I just posted recently and was going to post today if it not were for relationship commitments to keep. I will just play this off. Satou got bored.)

Pain, finally he was being wounded. How he was overjoyed, his grin wide and his eyes wild. Finally he was able to get offensive. "Took you long enough!" He shouted with glee as he began to try breaking free from his bonds. "You think we should keep this up kid, how long you gonna last? Once i'm free, once my hands are on you. How many hours can you fight." His form grew as he flexed and tensed in his bonds, his wounds would slowly heal, and once free. He would rip into the shinobi once more. Less this fight be nulled. It was getting somewhat tidius, but in a way it was nice to stretch the body a bit. Get a few new bruises, and soon possibly he'll give a few back.

Once damaged and raged he was unbound. He stood ready for more. "Come on! Come at me!"

(actions sending -_-)

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Round 5 said:
Ishikawa Zaku

HP: 51,000 +1530 -3312--> 47,688
CP: 25,318
AP: 11ap

Rock Golem
ap: 2ap
bth_vs-logo-pipe09.gif

Ketsueki Satou

HP: 35,496 +1530 -1,140 +331 +57 +2550--> 38,554 (edited)
CP: 32,959 -110 -2,065 -300 -300 -300 -57--> 29,884
AP: 11
Action Stack said:

• (0.00sec) Zaku’s leech seal takes effect, resisted!
    (0.90sec) Satou uses thunder fist
    (3.40sec) Satou uses Dance of the Waxing Moon! (x2 critical, 2 hit, 2 miss)
    -Thunder fist takes effect
    -Satou has 5 clones
    (4.76sec) Satou uses Electrocution! (hit)
    -Zaku has one level of 'Paralysis' and 'Electrocution!
    -Chance for no limit, failed!
    (5.40sec) Satou clones disperse!
    (6.12sec) Satou uses Electrocution! (hit)
    -two level of 'Paralysis' and 'Electrocution!
    (7.48sec) Satou uses Electrocution! (25% partial)
    -third level of Electrocution

End of Round 5

I guess mod ended???

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This battle was drawing thin on him. His opponent was powerful, but this fight felt lack luster. the damage each individual would do. This battle could possibly last throughout the day. Satou felt his body ache from keeping up his demonic form. His body was in constant flux of recovering and He wondered how much longer each of them would last. He was satisfied with this result. After his assault, he gave the Shinobi a good wake up jolting. Just to leave on that note. "I think this fight has gone on enough, thanks for the sparing. I'm getting kind of hungry." He sighed.

His form fell, the darkness around him faded, his demonic features disappear as quickly as they formed. He seemed more human now. All be it for his physical stature he seemed like an average guy. Though now his cloths were a bit tattered and dirty. He had a spare change waiting for him at home. "Think I'll dine on some sweet and sour duck tonight. Mmm Some salad on the side too sounds good." He laughed at the awkwardness of it all. He wanted to shake the boys hand, but rather then that he tossed him and small leather bag tied with thine rope. Inside were a few pieces of Yen. "You won this round. Next time, I won't be as slow....And this place will be too small for us to fight in. You're strong. You got lots of potential to go far. Don't waste it." With that, Satou gathered himself and left.

(Topic left, thanks for the bout. Was fun :D XD)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back