Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry In The Company of Friends? Or Foes?

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Civillzation.

Soku didn't think she had ever been so glad to see something else than endless sand grace her eyesight. The trek to Sunagakure had been ardous as she remebered, an indication that she had been on the right pace but thankfull, with her rationing and her knowledge of when she had been last here had served her well but that did not mean that her time here would go without hassle. Soku had just now begun to quicklly unravel the reason for Asuka's hasty exit from the Hidden Leaf and she supposed she should have seen it coming really.

Aside from the sweat and fatigue that tinged her face from the journey, specks of glitter that only seemed to increaase in volume the more you gazed upon the stoic figure of the Hokage Advisior. "We reaally need to do something about those glitter bombs." Soku muttered under her breath batting away a few specks on her cheek but for every speck that left her, a few more landed to take their place.

Soku wasn't even sure if she could afford to be any more madder at Asuka.

As she closed the distance to the gate, she gazed upon it and the challenge that awaited them inside. But first, where was Asuka? Where was her, ever so dear sister, her pranker, the accursed criminal responsible for the glittery diaster that Soku know found herself in?

Inside already, perhaps.

Shrugging, she chose to announce her arrival at the very least.

"Greetings! I hail from Konohahakgure representing a diplomatic delegation!"

Soku wasn't sure if hearing that they were from the very village that had accused them of horrendous crimes under Asuka's reign when the Hidden Leaf had been attacked might cause the Sunans to litter them with arrows or the like but maybe that her and Asuka were the members of a diplomatic party might give them pause, she was counting on it at the very least.

Was that glitter in her hair? She inhaled a sharp breath reminding herself why they were here. Probably wouldn't make a very good impression if she started berating Asuka in front of strange faces although the tempation was very real.
[Requesting Entry]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She covered her mouth as she saw Nanjirou come towards the gate. It seemed as though the great Sennin wasn't that great after all. She indeed had arrived first but she just told others that she was waiting for somebody. Whether she hated Soku or not, she couldn't go in without her. God know if she would take that as treason and have her killed their and then. Heck, she would've helped with the accident if Takeshi hadn't told her about to be nice. But that was here nor there.

Not being able to hold a chuckle she started to giggle. Walking into view from the shadows towards her "companion." "I'm glad you found my 'gift'." She spoke, a little poison sprinked in her words. Asuka was with her out of necessity, not want. She could be nice. Still didn't mean she had to BE nice to everyone. All depended on context.

Giving a yawn as Soku announced herself she gave lazily salute. As if she had done this hundreds of times. Diplomacy was all about experience. "Asuka, former Hokage of Konohagakure here to see the Kazekage under orders from the current Hokage. Reason confidential to the Kazekage." She gave a slight smile. Wrestling control has always been a fun thing to do in this types of situations.

[Requesting Entry]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Shin was trying to refamiliarize himself with the duties of the shinobi of Sunagakure no Sato he would work the front gate as it had probably been more than ten years since he was assigned gate duty and if he were to teach the next generation of shinobi he needed to make sure he knew more roles than just what he was leading in the Omni Prime Medical Facility.

As he was sitting at the gate he would see a woman approach who appeared as glittery as she was sparkly. He chuckled slightly to himself as a second woman joined the sparkly arrival and spoke in a familiar tone. "Oh, Konohagakure? The city of the nearly ever green deciduous forest, such a rarity in this world, truly. Are the rumors true that the village has a forest filled with exotic species found only within it's guarded gates? Such a fascinating city." He hesitated for a moment looking her over. Were they aware that the Kazekage was now Raizo instead of the previous Steward.

He gestured out his arm and a table would begin to form and mold out of seemingly thin air with a kettle and a few glasses. "We have traveled from the Land of Fire back here to the Land of Wind ourself, we know it is a taxing endeavor, might we offer a refreshment while we speak?" Twirling his finger above the able various herbs and spices would grow from the wood plates that he conjured. The skills of turning illusions into reality really was a fascinating and unique pary trick that this Chaos Witch held.

"Your claims of diplomacy are nice and all, but may we see some proper identification and some sort of official documntation of your diplomatic mission. We are sure you wouldn't wish ill will on our beloved home, but without proper reasoning we can't see why we should allow a foreign shinobi access to this lovely city."

[edit changed the “I” to “We” speech]

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Scratching the back of her head Asuka sighed. One who liked to be chatty. Just her luck. Although, she couldn't deny that what he said was interesting at least. The trip was taxing... which is why she just needed to get through. She gave a slight smile. Getting her best poker face forward. "I would say a guarded gate inside a guarded gate if I'm interpreting your word correctly. Even though the land of fire is home to a very dynamic environment full off very interesting creatures." She took a deep breath. Trying to hide the amazement on the furniture. She didn't see any seals. Kettle and cups. This man had taste. "Just like my companion here. Very rare species that sparkles thanks to sunlight. They feed on the dead dreams and hopes of orphaned children." Asuka sighed with a shake of her head. "Very tragic. But she has proven herself trustworthy." Asuka gave a respectful nod. "It seems you're a man of culture. Tea is indeed very welcomed."

As he asked for their identification she gave a nervous giggle. "Don't be alarmed." Hopefully this man wasn't those who angered easily. Taking out the rubber ball from her sleeve she gently placed it on the table in front of Shin. "Little contraption I made to prank Kumogakure. On one of my planned travels." She smiled "Never took to fruition. So. Let's do something fun." Asuka giggled mischievously. "I can promise that my identification is inside that rubber ball. What the effect might be of you opening said ball is unknown to me." She gave a shrug, a small lie but what fun would it be telling me. "So! You could trust me in what I'm saying. Uchiha Asuka, Lady Fifth of Konohagakure. Or you open that ball.... and we can see what happens." She knew what choice he would make. Or rather, what choice she and most would make. What would he do? THAT would be interesting.

[Given Rubber Ball with Passport inside, effect ???]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"Don't know what rumors you've been listening to but the only forest that the Hidden Leaf boasts is the Forest of Death where you might have a chance on stumbling upon some of these exotic findings although it isn't what I would exactly call a tourist spot." Soku said cracking a wry smile.

She let Asuka's words waft in through one ear and through another.

Asuka wanted a reaction, she wouldn't get it. If she had a complaint, a grudge although it was certainly more complicated than that, Soku trusted the former Hokage to bring it up directly instead of sallying and parading behind colored words and actions as she steeled her emotions.

She nodded in support of Asuka's statement. "Yes, 'we'.." Soku said adding an emphasis on that last word shooting a look at Asuka.

"Are here to discuss with the Kazekage in regards to a village matter. I am Nanjirou Soku, Sennin of Konohagakure and Lord Takeshi's advisor and accompanying me is Lady Asuka, former Hokage."

She watched as a table made itself apparent clearly without any bothersome effort at all. Whoever this mysterious stranger was that had come to greet him, Soku knew of one thing. He was capable, she could tell that much nodding appreciatvely at his offer. Well, that was a good start at least.

"Water, perhaps? The terrain here can be quite unforgiving."

Asuka, it seemed was intent on playing her games. Well, thankfully, it was more of a warmer welcome they were getting. Soku briefly recalled on her last visit to Sunagakure, that hadn't exactly been the case as she reached into her pack to withdraw her passport.

She offered it forward to the other to take a glance. "You'll find all that is needed there."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Thoughts Given Form, the ability to turn illusions into reality that any witch would be able to brag about mixed with the boy's Yamanaka ability to instantly conjure illusions with quick ease allowed him to seemingly create something from nothing. "Some water for the Lady Fifth, perfectly heated to a roiling boil, please choose any herb you would like, and if you wish for something that isn't here please do come by the Chikamatsu Arboretum of the Omni Prime Medical Facility. We have been growing a wide variety of herbs and spices there, even some we found in our travels through the Land of Fire which may be more familiar to your palette." He placed his palm on the table before raising it slowly, summoning a kettle beneath his hand like a magic trick before spinning his finger over a cup conjuring water and small ice cubes. "And something refreshing for the Sennin." His face held a smile as he spoke.

Waiting for a moment he would listen to Asuka speak as he waited for the passport that would be presented by Soku. "While we appreciate the honesty, knowing that there is a surprise inside that you claim to not know makes our concern of opening a trap increase, which we are sure isn't your intention. Perhaps you could be a good sport and open it yourself, if it truly is harmless. Afterall, you wouldn't intentionally hand us something that would harm us would you?" As he spoke his eyes would slowly flicker and shift from the vibrant sky blue to a crimson red as his sister's soul would begin to wake and stir at the concern of a threat approaching Shin.

"Afterall, what kind of diplomatic mission would it be if this little prank ended up with an altercation." Kohana said, her red eyes locked onto Asuka as the smile on her brother's face shifted from genuine to forced.

[edit changed the “I” to “We” speech]

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clapped her hands a few times in happiness as she took the cup in her hands. Her many years of experience choosing the precise blend of herbs to make a perfect cup of tea. Sweet and sour. Hot to the touch. Asuka clearly knew what she was doing. "I'll certainly keep that in mind. I can show you some glorious techniques to make tea and we can trade! I always travel with a stash full of different kinds of herbs from all over. You might learn something." She said excitedly. "I like familiarity, but discovery is more exciting. Kind of like a new dawn in a far away place."

Asuka frowned as the boy started to speak. There it was. All friendly interaction was pointless if there wasn't any true depth to it. As his eyes changed Asuka gave a closer look. At first she thought it was only someone activating their eye prowess... but no... this was something different. Not only his eyes changed. But his demeanor too. Giving a slight smile thoughts starting coming through her head. Trying to figure him out. This just got interesting. Was he like her? No. That was too rare of an occurrence to be true. Giving a giggle Asuka looked at the man. "Only altercation that can happen is by your hand. I literally can not do squat." She said taking a sip from her tea. "If I try anything, you won't have to worry who gets to me first. Vampire lady here is under orders to kill me and she's quite the obedient pup so best case scenario you BOTH gang up on me." She gestured over to Soku. "So, let's back up shall we. Cause this whole Shinobi ideology of 'everything is a trap' combined with 'anything and anyone is out to get me' is quite tedious, inefficient and boring. I'm not here to cause any trouble, you don't want to fight so let's drop the tough guy act and just be frank with one another."

Asuka took another sip from her tea. "I'll admit. I did half-lie." She spoke taking another sip. "I do know what that is. That rubber ball is an air charm that is set to expand upon contact with chakra and blow up, throwing it's contents everywhere. It's contents being about a pound of glitter... along with my passport." She gave a nod. "Absolutely harmless... unless you're allergic to glitter... in that case I suggest you call someone else." She gave another nod, taking another sip from her tea. "BUT I didn't lie that it was initially made as a pranking device for Kumo as my weird way to celebrate a new era to our friendship. It never happened as the ball still exists with my passport." Not even moving her arms to take the ball Asuka sighed.

"Here's the tricky part and where trust comes into play." She took another sip. "Although in the past I would happily take the ball and make it scatter glitter everywhere, since glitter everywhere is my signature move, I can't since if I try it, it might ACTUALLY blow up and, worst case, kill all of us." Asuka took a long sip from her tea. "And in that case I genuinely hope it kills me cause otherwise I am fucked." She took another sip. "Now why am I so insistent on you opening it? Well that's simple."

"Let's gamble shall we?"
She took another sip. "You see, I'm the one that initially broke relations between Konoha and Suna by basically calling Raizo and your whole village a bunch of traitorous, murderous maniacs hell bent on doing what they could to bring down my so called 'beloved' Konoha." Another sip, for those with a VERY keen eye they would see the cup slightly shake. "So after some time I was sent here to grovel at Raizos feet and hopefully get the old treaty back." She gave a smile "If it goes ANY other way, I'm declared a traitor to Konoha and killed right on the spot. Quite the incentive right?" She took another sip. "On the other hand, considering what I did, I walk in the doors into Suna and declared liar and traitor trying to destabilize Suna and killed inside your village." Asuka gave a slight laugh "I'm alone as you can see! No family, no allies, no comrades. Just hyenas waiting to take their pound of flesh at the earluest convenience. " She laughed, a bit of sadness in her voice. Taking another sip she continued. "In which case, my best option is to be a good girl and just go with it." Gesturing towards Soku she sighed "I don't want her to open it because I know she knows what it is making this whole thing pointless. Being a loyal pup makes things boring. Heck, it's cause of me she's covered in glitter right now." Looking back at the red eyed shinobi, she rested her chin in her hands. "You open it and it shows me there is in fact no one waiting for me. Because no one would be dumb enough to risk their life with back up waiting to pounce at any point in time."

"If I really wanted to cause chaos."
She took another sip. "Do you really think I would blow up the pup, a random Sand shinobi and myself? For what? I can't open it cause my chakra might actually kill us. So, I'm leaving my fate in your hands. Either open the ball to show me Suna doesn't want me dead. Or don't open it. In which case I'll die at the hands of Konoha." Taking her last sip she gave a warm smile. Not really caring what the outcome was.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
There was no amount of currency or wealth, Soku thought in this world that you could pay anyone to keep an eye on Asuka. They hadn't even made it inside gates and already, it was looking like Asuka was well on her way on reserving a spot at Konoha's cemetry. This was supposed to be a simple thing but if they couldn't even get past the gates due to one of Asuka's silly things and she couldn't keep a handle on her inner child for a few moments, than it made her truly wonder that perhaps Takeshi had made the right call in removing her from the post of Hokage.

"Alternatively, Lady Fifth, you could respect the wishes of the Sunan shinobi and understand it is a simple request they are making so that way, we both don't turn into chopped liver." Soku said butting in. She was growing tired and impatient of the woman's game. It was hot outside, too blazingly hot and amidst the refreshing drinks, she would prefer to do this in a cool envioronment not surrounded by sandy and dusty dunes.

She broke a sympthathetic smile towards the Sunan who was patiently dealing with them. "I do apologize for the grievances she is causing but what she says is true. I am here to ensure she carries out Lord Takeshis' orders to the letter in making amends with the Hidden Sand."

Otherwise, well, Soku didn't feel the need to voice that part. She did bristle a bit at Asuka's choice of words for her, perhaps something akin to blind loyalty but Soku would not apologize for that. Not for carrying out the decree of the village, the sooner Asuka understood that, the better it would be for all of them.

"Asuka, I do not think Sunagakure would be as hot-headed and reckless as to make a move against a diplomatic delegation or visitors for that matter. Rid us of your foolish ongoings and do as you are requested."

Well, no one had said this was going to be easy.

Her eyes locked with Asuka's in a silent appeal. It was moreso that she hoped Asuka would understand despite everything that had led up to this moment. "If I act on Lord Takeshi's orders, it will be of your own doing, not mind. You would do well to remember that."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin watched as the former Hokage selected her herbs and he grinned. The colors of his eyes shifted back to a blue hue. "We agree, and sometimes even the pursuit of something new and potentially dangerous can bring even more satisfaction to the experience. Because after all, what better way to spend a life than exploring and expanding your palette until you can find the most exquisite flavors." Subtly is the way to a proper compliment.

He patiently listened to the women speak to one another as a grin slowly grew on his face. before he broke out into a soft chuckle. "We must apologize, the way you two interact with one another feels a little close to home." As he spoke the outlining of his body slowly began to shift and seemingly split. "How about this." As they spoke a woman seemingly walked out of Shin's body. "This is my sister, Kohana. She will simply take a few paces back and if anything bad happens... Well we will learn the true intentions of your visit as I open this little ball, now won't we." Kohana let out an exaggurated sigh and mean mugged Asuka. "Shin, I don't trust her." She said clearly in front of the newcomers.

"Don't fret Kohana, she seems forthcoming, and after all, if you're right and I am wrong you'll have something fun to do now won't you." He chuckled a little as Kohana's vein twitched above her brow. "Fine..." She would walk a few yards away and she clenched tightly onto her blade.

"Don't mind her, she doesn't even trust the rest of us." He chuckled as he grabbed a hold of the ball and surged his chakra into his hand. Which in itself made him chuckle more. "I actually just used a similar design for one of my classes at the Toraono Dojo with a few students. Ironic that they questioned why they needed to learn this to be a ninja, and here I am." As he opened the spherical trap the glitter blasted into the air and he to his amusement, Asuka wasn't lying. Standing there with a shimmering complexion the boy began to laugh. "I Don't know how well you fair with children, but I would love for you to come by the Toraono Dojo during some of your downtime to show my class how you set this fascinating trap up, I am sure my students would love it." He looked over at Kohana who was still tense and aggressive.

"Lighten up some, it's okay." He waived his hand at her, dispelling his clone jutsu his sister would fade into nothing and if the keen eyes of the kunoichi before him were attentive enough, they would see that Shin had a six petaled flower like seal on the back of his neck. The 12 O'Clock petal was a soft blue hue and the other were just outlines that showed flesh tones withing, that was until his sister faded from view, the 2 O'Clock petal would fill in with a soft light grey coloration. Looking back at the two women before him he smiled and bowed slightly, without removing his eyes from the two women.

"Unless these passports are exceptional counterfeits, we, Chikamatsu Shin, the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan and the Medical Chief of Research and Development for Sunagakure no Sato's Omni Prime Medical Facility, and Chikamatsu Kohana, one of the Chikamatsu Clan's Inner Court Members, welcome the two of you Nanjirou Soku-Sennin and Lady 5th to our home."

[Entry Granted]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth. Dead set on her close minded ways. She wanted to scream at her, curse her until oblivion came for all of them. But she knew she needed to stay civil. Her regular outbursts wouldn't do anyone any good. But she wouldn't simply let things slide. Treating her like an idiot only made her even angrier, she knew it was a simple request. But apparently the "we may die if I do it" fell into deaf ears. Seeing the true side of Soku has only made her re-think Takeshis offer. Maybe she would've been better off going somewhere else. She gave out a sigh. That didn't mean she wouldn't respond though. With an elegant tone Asuka gave a smile. "That type of close-minded, ignorant thinking is only going to bring you pain and regret in the future Nanjirou Soku. Listening and understanding is a core feature on diplomatic missions. If you're not listening to your mission partner, who was once close enough to be considered family, then we are certainly done for and headed straight to failure." Asuka shrugged "But then again, despite everything, I was the one chosen for Hokage while you have peaked as a simple advisor."

Turning back to the Suna shinobi Asuka gave a simple nod. "I wholeheartedly agree. What is life if not a gorging ourselves with everything this life has to offer."

"We must apologize, the way you two interact with one another feels a little close to home."
"This is quite the low point my friend." Asuka sighed "Should've seen us a couple of years back. The bickering is fun. This is just political nonsense." She gave a short laugh as she continued to listen.

Asuka mouth went wide as a woman basically walked out of the Suna Shinobi. Very similar in physical characteristics, very different in demeanor. Was he like Asuka? It certainly seemed that way. But maybe this was a weapon, or a beast like she once was. This individual has certainly peaked her interest. "It is lovely to meet you Khana." She gave a respectful bow, looking back at the male counterpart. "I wouldn't expect anything less from a Shinobi." Asuka giggled "I wouldn't trust me either if I was in your shoes and in any other circumstance I would have opened the ball myself. Alas, this is a special case."

As the ball exploded into a cloud of glitter Asuka raised her arms in triumph as she laughed hysterically. Her feet kicking in excitement. This lasted the moment before she was able to compose herself. "Apologies." She said coughing a couple of times. "Force of habit." Listening to the Suna shinobi's offer Asuka gave eyes sparkled. Trying to hide her excitement. "I'm on pose to become the head of the academy in Konohagakure. It's always a delight teaching children. I'd be honored to show your young ones how to make my signature glitter bombs."

Asuka noted how pretty the design of the crest was. She would have to ask him about it some other time. With that she took her passport from him, as he was handed them back (finally, she had the actual document) she stood up and gave a respectful bow. "I am honored you would welcome us to your home. Shin and Kohana Chikamatsu. Please, do send word if you indeed want me to show your young ones a couple of Konoha tricks. I'd be more than honored." She giggled before heading inside the village. Not giving a glance to her companion.

[Entered Village]
[Topic Left]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wearing his ANBU Mask, along with an uniform vest and black pants at his waist. He looked to the travelers, knowing they were probably beat. He thought of the adventure that general visitors took, trekking their way to Sunagakure's gates.

Standing atop the gates, Uzi studied the appearance of the visitor's. He saw nothing of the bingo book, neither did he feel a threat from there presence. 'Konoha' The last he heard, they were dealing with a situation that needed attention. Hopefully Suna would be able to aid in their request, and maybe even form an alliance. Raizo would also have to be notified.

He thought of what Raizo said about the visitors. His orders were simple, to make sure everything didn't get out of hand. He eyed the visitors, watching as they were granted entry. He'd keep a tab on them. Other than this, he felt no type of way. Their village was dealing with troubles. Hopefully there would be a way to help them out. If they were graded to the Kage's Office, he'd follow them in, awaiting to hear what they'd have to say. He'd give them a head start within the village, he'd follow after.

[ Topic Entered | Left ]
[ Welcome to the village!]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Their guard it seemed would humor their request. Truthfully, Soku supposed that if Asuka was foolish enough as to go onto some sort of hare-brained exepedition which involved her ticking off every living being that resided within these walls than even Uchiha Asuka would comprhend that would wind up in a situation that not even Takeshi could fix if he tried and she was willing to bet that the former Hokage would not be as so foolish as to explore that particular route but there were no gurantees with her.

She raised an eyebrow at Asuka's barb. "And removed just as quickly from your post as I recall for good reason, I daresay."

She dared not press the matter too much, thre last thing they needed was a verbal sparring match in front of the gates, that must have maade for a very interesting impression in front of the Sunan whom she spared a smile to at his remark. "If this reminds you of your own homely upbringing than certainly, we must be a sorry sight."

Well, they were getting somewhere at least.

She observed as the shinobi in front of them took a most interesting approach to the situation at hand. Another person? A woman? Some sort of jutsu, perhaps? Well, out of all the things on Soku's list to expect, this had not been one of them as she analyzed the situation slowly. As for the contents of the rubber ball, she sincerely hoped for all of their sakes it really was glitter in there and not something else because whomsoever was greeting was giving off the assurance that they were more than capable of holding their own.

Thankfully, all that rained down upon them was more glitter already contributing to her already glitter-decorated garb which didn't exactly help things quickly followed by an enthusatic welcome. "A pleasure, Shin. Time to get to work but first, I think getting to familiraize myslef with the surroundings is in high demand."

Translation, some food.. Some relaxing and then, they could have the big talk.

The converstation with the Kazekage was something she wanted to make sure they were utterly prepared for even if the two of them couldn't bear to stand teh sight of each other, it would just be something they would have tough out or polish over, situation permitting.,

[Topic Left]
[Village Entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back