Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In the Hospital, the wild hospital [private]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
a “What no. Stop being over dramatic. Buru can do the job.

But you did not need to come, you could have stayed and watched him.

Buru has been with me since the age of five. He knows just about as much as I do.

Seriously Kinji, at least for once the hospital has a real Iwagakure medical shinobi. Yes, I know it’s insane but the Kage made Buru a medical shinobi of this village. So if anything he is more qualified than me and besides it was only for like twenty minutes for me to go get my research papers from my house.

Look Uka-senpai is never actually here in the hospital this might be one of the few times I will be able to see her and talk to her about it.”
Another strange conversation was coming from the head of Hope Hospital, Ii Hissori.

Hissori had been walking along the streets with scared people moving out of the way. He could hear the hushed whispers of people talking about why Hissori would let an animal walk along with him like this, and even though the animal was not making any aggressive moves it was a scary thing to see walking the market streets of one of the world’s strongest villages.

Turning the corner of one of the streets to Inner Marushi, Hissori started to walk through the courtyard of the new hospital and through the large doors. He was dressed to work. In his white lab coat, black dress pants, black wire framed glasses, a black button down shirt, and a metallic gold tie. It was a change from his more over the top outfit he usually wore, but it was still a bit flashy. Maybe he was finally trying to temper himself. In his hands he clutch a large black folder, that seemed to be something very important to the young man.

Waving with one of his hands towards a female receptionist who had a panic look on her face, Hissori walked past her, and right into the elevator. Still by his side was that animal he had been talking was now sitting beside him for the ride up to the offices.

“Isn’t this a nice place Kinji.” He said as he looked what supposed to be his mentor. The mentor, the creator that had been scaring everyone was a giant lion. With a deep golden fur, and a large regal brown mane, the lion just sat there a frown like look on his golden face. The lion wouldn’t even bother a chance to reply back at Hissori and just huffed.

Laughing though Hissori stepped off the elevator and started up to the second level of the offices, past the bullpen Hissori and Kinji walked towards the second level and the medical chief offices. Knocking on the door, Hissori grinned some.

“Uka-senpai. We had an appointment to discuss my research?” He said as he started to come into the sennin’s office. Kinji on the other hand didn’t even announce himself. He just walked right in tail dragging on the ground and sat down.

“Do you have that minute now?” He asked her smiling holding up the folder to show that he got the work.

MTF 541

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"What do you mean a wild animal just walked into the hospital?..... Wait Akame slow down....If you don't just tell me what is going no how am I suppo.......No don't do that.....Akame stop crying... It is going to be alright.... No you don't need to call the zoo.... Yes I understand there is a lion in the hospital now just relax."<i></i> Uka tried to deal with the receptionist over her headset. What the terrified woman was on about was completely beyond her. There were no wild animals within the city, let alone a lion just walking into the hospital just like that. Someone would have already dealt with in a long time ago. A sigh escaped her lips as she slowly stood up from her chair. It just seemed like she would never really have any time to take a break again. Every time she sat down to relax for five minutes something crazy happened - a fight, someone injured at the gates, a dying child, hell even a lion walking into the hospital. What was wrong with this village?

However it seemed like this was merely the beginning of it all, well rather the end of one thing and the start of a while new one. "Yes come in Hisso.....why is there a lion in my office Hissori?"<i></i> Uka just stood there trying to process what the hell was happening. The sheer idea that one of her medical chiefs would bring in a unhygienic mongrel into the hospital was completely unfathomable and was slowly but surely reaching a point of critical mass. "Actually I just don't care anymore.....What did you need me for again, research was it?"<i></i> The Sennin just brushed it off. If she let herself get angry now the man standing in front of her would end up in a storm so big he wouldn't be able to see an inch in front of his face, but that would just plain end up involving people around the hospital. That was something she couldn't deal with right now. She was just too tired for it. As it stood it was better to have the lion in her office than walking around somewhere. Later, of later Hissori would regret his actions to the point of no return.

Uka sat back down, leaning forward and crossing her hands on the table. "What can I help with before I decide what to do with you bringing a lion to a hospital?"<i></i> She asked with a grin as her gaze burned a hole right in between his eyes.

[Topic Entered]
because I'm lazy and tired here is what she is wearing: black suit;grey shirt; black tie; white lab coat; black gloves. Her hair is tied in a ponytail

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Lion?! I am no lion young lady! I am one of the greatest medics in the great Kami’s army. I have been sent here to mentor this young man to make show how to be merciful and orderly in this world. I am a necessary spirt that will be bring this man and this village great things.” The lion spoke up from his position sitting on the ground. Hissori stood there in a rather dumbfounded position. He had Buru and he brought that dog into the hospital since the day this women had been promoted. That wasn’t the problem or really why he was coming in to talk to the sennin, he had researched proposals.

“Well Uka-senpai. I am here to research and get permissions to do research for some forbidden techniques.” He started as he took the seat across from her keeping this inner thoughts shielded from his personal feelings about the matter. He would take the moment to pull out of his back folder to slide a rather indepth prospectus of what he wanted to do with the kinjustu Rikudo Sennin. He had already started the research, and as such knew where he was going. Instead though, he lean forward.

“You see, before my old village was destroyed, one of our last Kage’s processed this bloodlined train, and I was given a chance to look at his blood. However, I am looking to do something that had never been heard from before. I am looking to duplicate this process in hopes of making a new processed of making a Rikudo Sennin… “ He said as he began to trail off hoping that a slew of questions would come towards his request.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oh great now it talks."<i></i> Uka couldn't help but facepalm at the situation. This was just plain stupid. "Hissori let me make this clear before we continue. Do not ever bring a lion into the hospital ever again or there will be lasting consequences on your career. This is a place for recovery and rest not a zoo.Ninja dogs are already more than enough as it is, but a lion is way overstepping any boundary."<i></i> It really was hard to stop her anger from seeping out into her words. How a medic would think he isn't doing something wrong by doing this was absolutely beyond her. Maybe she was being to lenient on him, but it would go against who she was if she were to punish him for his very first offense.

His request wasn't something she had expected for sure. He hadn't really mentioned what his research was about at all then again she hadn't asked him. "So let me get this straight. You are asking me to let you do research on something, which you can get jailed just for knowing what it is?"<i></i> Uka stood up and walked over to the window on the left side of the room, opposite the lion. She leaned back on the wall, her back facing the window. "The simple answer is no. I can't let you do anything against the law, but I can't really stop you doing anything can I?"<i></i> The Sennin shrugged, closing her eyes for a few seconds. A sigh escaped her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest. "If you want to do it I can't stop you, but as far as I am concerned I know nothing of this, but let me set this straight."<i></i> It was at this point that it seemed like she was a completely different person. Her expression and tone became calm and distant. "Do not even consider involving inocents in your research. If I hear anything about it I will shut all of your research down and run your career into the ground, understood? As long as you are fine with that I have nothing to say."<i></i> Sure she had a lot of problems with some of the laws in the village, but it was always her top priority to protect the health and well being of the citizens of the village. If breaking the law was going to do help then she wouldn't even hesitate for a second. This would without a doubt be her downfall, but that wouldn't be anytime soon.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hissori would take the scolding in silence. His eyes would just stand straight forward. After all, this wasn’t going to be the first time he got yelled at for doing something done. Stoically, Hissori’s deep emerald eyes stared right at his work the whole time. Of course he was listening to the sennin, but he wouldn’t reply. This was the risk of pushing the edge, this was the risk of thinking differently, and being different. Though probably in a couple of years, he would have regretted his decision to bring his lion back to the hospital. With the wave of his hand, he turned to Kinji.

“Just head home, I’ll bring you back the medical documents you wanted to see.” Hissori told his e-rank summon who seemed to now have a permanent summon on his face. However in a buff of smoke the lion seemed to shimmer and disappear from the room vanishing from the hospital. The next comments she made though seemed to make him a bit more annoyed than anything. Rules about not being able to research things were inheritantly stupid.

“Yes. I am asking exactly that. I do not understand why something an enemy can have that is not only potentially dangerous, but deadly is not the top priority for our research center to be looking into.

Honestly, as the only one within my branch of higher ranking than me. I would suggest talking to the kage because not being able to research certain things is a bane to my staff who spends there time researching topics for the betterment of the shinobi branches of the village. The parable I always think of when I am doing research on topics and jutsus such as dangerous kinjustus is that murder is illegal and outlawed within the village, but we still are always striving to teach the new shinobi better and more efficient ways to kill people.

Why shouldn’t medics be able to research things that push the fringes of societal norms if there are people outside our gates that are more than willing to use these kinjustus just to kill the civilians we are supposed to be protecting?”
Hissori grumbled. He knew arguing with his boss would get him nowhere, but at least he showed he cared about the people of Iwagakure.

After a moment, Hissori would stand up. “Thank you though for answering my questions, I won’t bring Kinji around again I apologize.” He said. He assumed that really at this point if he had not already pushed his limits with Uka, he was about to step over the line so he would probably have to get out of the office and back into his.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well that was one thing out of the way. Hopefully Hissori wouldn't bring the lion along with him to the hospital ever again, but somehow she doubted that. The chances of him actually following the orders seemed somewhat slim at least as much as she knew him. No matter if it came to that there would be more than enough consequences for certain. It did however seem like there would be other issues, which she just couldn't do anything about, but she had to note them for sure. "I disagree with the way our village handles Kinjutsu for certain, but those rules were made for a reason. Those techniques are nothing but a curse and looking into them will bring nothing but pain and suffering."<i></i> The Sennin stood up and looked out of the window behind her desk. No matter what the situation might have been in Kiri it wasn't the same here and the moment she let something as dangerous as that make its way into the village it meant she had failed her job. There were very few people that understood what pain Kinjutsu can bring to someone more than she did. After all what that shaman had done to her was something that could never be undone. The pain, memories and the embarrassment would forever stay with her and there was absolutely nothing anyone could do to change that. Only on the moment she closed her eyes for the last time would those memories finally give her rest.

"We can't change who we are or what we do. Pain, suffering and murder will always follow in our wake. Such is the life of shinobi, but we can always try to stop it."<i></i> Uka sighed and turned around, looking her subordinate directly in the yes. "To so many Kinjutsu seems like something good, something which can be used to help, but that just isn't the case. It comes with a price nobody is ready to pay no matter whether one sees it initially or not."<i></i> Her gaze had completely changed. It was now cold with absolutely no emotion whatsoever. No matter how one said it somehow the sennin was no longer actually looking at him anymore, but rather through him. "No matter what we do to stop anything there will always be one person to thread in the world of the forbidden. Say what do you know about the term Chimera?"<i></i> She grinned slightly, but her gaze remained the same

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sighing under his breath in an annoyed way he listened to her talk about how Kinjustus brought nothing but pain and suffering upon the people that tried to look into him. It wasn’t like he had not seen enough pain, and enough suffering in his life. He had watched his whole village freeze over. He had watched patients who were to sick to move have to be put down. Those were pains that he would always have to live with. What would a little more internal pain, and suffering really matter to the man who seemed exocentric most of the time?

Standing the door she seemed to go on a rant about what there job was, and Hissori though he understood it was really not wanting to have any of it. There was a way to stop the problems, he had seemed peaceful countries, countries where people were happy and the worse thing he had to fix was cases of pneumonia the elderly would get because they actually got a chance to live into the twilight of their life; and if Hissori could make that happen to the current students of the academy in this village, Hissori would go through any type of hell so others wouldn’t have to suffer.

“In the basic term Chimera’s are people or creatures that are a mixture of two or more types of DNA. Most mythical creatures we have in today’s lore are Chimera’s. Though we don’t really know them by that name. I really haven’t seen it in human forms though I have heard rumors of people whom had two or more special bloodlines. “ The man said with a simple shrug. He of course had not really thought much about looking into it, as it was something that was somewhat out of his specialty at the moment.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Indeed so. There has been one case where a chimera was created here in this village. The man who was apprehended and killed for the act apparently experimented on over thirty children before he actually succeeded. From what I know about the case every single one of them had been cut up and most of them were missing organs in one way or another. It is a gruesome practice without a doubt."<i></i> Uka said, her tone a cold monotone. It was pretty hard for her to talk about this still and it was even harder not to add any personal feelings. After all the person who had been executed for the act was her father and he wasn't the one who did any of it. He just ended up being at the wrong place in the wrong time even if he had saved her life. What would have happened if he hadn't been there she just didn't know. Quite possibly she wouldn't be here now, but rather five feet under. "There are many other cases where Kinjutsu has resulted in something similar, hence why the laws about it are like this and I will not consciously permit any sort of research about it.<i></i> The sennin finally finished and went back to her desk, taking a seat.

"I've been considering this for a while and in all honesty the little incident today has made me hesitant about this, but alas there is really nobody else."<i></i> She began as she took a large yellow folder out of her desk drawer. Hissori's name was written on it and it was in fact quite thick. "You were a medic chief in mist correct? From what is says here from the age of fourteen was it? That is quite the achievment. Also you were the one who began the construction on the hospital, correct?"<i></i> The sennin asked as she looked through the folder slowly.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would just sigh a bit as he watched his sennin. He wasn’t going to argue with her grand standing on why kinjustu were horrible things, but honestly in his mind this was more reason to let legal research happen, people would have rules and guidelines around the research. Now though it did not matter though because it seemed that their conversation was coming to an end, and Hissori could get away and maybe do something a bit more pleasing to the medical chief. He was about to just bid good-bye to Uka when he heard change the subject. This of course would draw him back into the room. He would move across to sit back down as he nodded.

“I was thirteen and a half when I was promoted to medical chief. I was promoted from trainee when a couple of weeks after my thirteenth birthday. I spend the next three years being tutored by the sennin before he left for a mission and I was placed in charge of Kirigakure’s hospital. During that time he was out in the field, our hospital was shut down due to the freeze Kirigakure faced. From there I spent the next five years travelling from country to country studying and being a medic. When I came here, Sennin Keita contracted me to be incharge of the Hope Clinic, which I turned into this hospital.” Hissori said briefly as he gave a rather quick overview of his pedigree as a medic.

“Why?” He asked lowly.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"It's simple really. I've been Sennin for what? A year now? And to be honest this job is, well, tiring"<i></i> Uka smiled as she closed the folder, putting it to one side. This was something she had been thinking for for quite a while now. "There can be no doubt that you are more skilled as a medic than me in many areas and the only real reason i was given the title of Sennin rather than you is because I am from Iwa even though i am an outcast of sorts myself."<i></i> She began yet another rant, but where it would go even she didn't really know. It was just one of those on the moment things where you aren't even sure why you are doing it, but somehow it just came out that way. Strange really. "To cut it short - I think you are the most irresponsible person I have ever met"<i></i> The Sennin said her expression turning cold.

"But you are also a medic more skilled then myself, so I have decided that I want to share the title of Sennin with you. It is just far too much work for a single person, therefore I suggest we take turns of sorts. "<i></i> Uka smiled yet again. Hopefully her joke had come across the way she thought it would have, but who knew. "Doing all the work without rest can wear a person out and I myself am already feeling it, so my offer is this - we share the workload and in turn we both have the privileges of a leader of the medical branch. To be honest I would have preferred to stay just a normal medic, but I can't just abandon the burden placed upon my shoulders."<i></i> She looked down at her desk for a second before shaking her head slightly. "No that doesn't matter. Either way what do you think of that suggestion"<i></i>

[MFT]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would nod with a little expression of surprise. It had been a year since his hospital had opened and he did not even realize it. It was honestly nice to be back in the flow of a hospital life, and in this time he had been able to grow the hospital exponentially. It was truly a nice touch. He would cough though at the comment of being irresponsible.

The way this conversation was going, was quickly giving the medical chief whiplash. In fact, it had changed from a rather harsh critique of what he wanted to do, to lamenting the fact the job of sennin to an outright assault on his character. Now though it seemed that she was basically complementing him on his medical skills, this was bizarre.

“Um… thank you?” He said lowly as he continued to listen to her. She wanted to offer him the title of sennin. Nodding a bit he would shift forward and offer her a genuine smile.

“I am more than willing to help you out and accept the title of Co-sennin.” Hissori told her happily as he offer her his hand to shake. This was a nice little promotion to get, why not seize the opportunity.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Perfect."<i></i> Uka smiled and stood up quickly. She then quickly opened a drawer on her desk and handed him a small document stating the transfer of leadership of the branch from her to him, signed by her. It was about the most official thing she could think up in somewhat short notice. "Well then I'll leave things to you for now. I need to go take a small break and then I need to take care of some things. If you need me for anything i'll be at my flower shop. I believe you know where it is correct? Good luck Sennin-san"<i></i> The former Sennin grinned as she headed towards the door. She had been longing for some time to relax for a while and with a possible war incoming no was the time to do so. Who knew what would happen and when things would kick off, so she had to go rest before that. Hissori was more than capable of taking care of things as long as he remained serious and didn't bring strange animals to the hospital. "Oh don't bring strange animals to the hospital alright? People are terrified by them"<i></i> Uka added before slipping out of the office, leaving a slightly dumb folded Hissori.

[Topic Left]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori just sat there blinking. It was rather shocking, and now his head hurt like he had a hangover. All he knew he was promoted! Nodding a bit he continued to sit there and let his co-sennin pass right by him. Certainly still lost in thought. “Yes I will. Thank you so much.” Hissori said as he started to walk back to his office. He needed a drink, and then he needed to tell Buru.[/color]

Topic Left, Bad post but SENNIN ACHIEVED!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back