Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Inazu Tazumoto [Leaf] -> Inazu Tazumoto [Leaf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inazu Tazumoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hope I'm doing this right. I left quite a few months ago so a lot of the details are blurry.
Old Character name - Inazu Tazumoto

Old Character Village - Leaf

Old Profile Topic Title - Don't Remember

Old Training Topic Title - Don't Remember

Old Dojo Topic Title - Don't Remember

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information - I was a chunnin, close to A rank I think.

New Character Name - Inazu Tazumoto

New Village - Leaf

Link to latest Voucher - Whats a Voucher?

Inazu Tazumoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One thing I remember is all of my threads should have my name, or a short form of my name, so either Tazumoto or Tazu. Hope that helps, sorry I forgot so much :(

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Inazu was inactive at the time of the hack.
Training said:
Stamina: 208/300
Agility: 173/300
Ninjutsu: 300/300
Taijutsu: 300/300(capped!)
Genjutsu: 199/300
Chakra Control: 174/300

Power Level – 1354

Taijutsu:

E - Rank

Grab Rank 2 - Unarmed
Dynamic Entry Rank 2 - Unarmed
Dynamic FInish Rank 1 - Unarmed
Uncalled-for Shot Rank 1 - Unarmed

D - Rank

4 Hit Combo Rank 1 - Unarmed
Butterfly Kick Rank 1 - Unarmed
Janken Rank Rank 1 - Unarmed
Spinning Wind Rank 1 - Unarmed
Pressure Palm Rank 1 - Unarmed
Tenderizing Combo Rank 1 - Unarmed

C-Rank

Beatdown Rank 1 - Unarmed
Dragon Finish Rank 1 - Unarmed
Uprising Tornado Rank 1 - Unarmed
Megaton Punch Rank 1 - Unarmed
Lions Barrage Rank 1 - Unarmed
Dragon's Assault Rank 1 - Unarmed

B-Rank

Primary Lotus Rank 1 - Unarmed

Ninjutsu

E - Rank

Storm Bolt Rank 3 - Lightning
Thunder Fist Rank 3 - Lightning
Transformation Rank 1 - Non Element
Body Switch Rank 1 - Non Element
Stone Bullet Rank 1 - Earth
Gravel Shift Rank 1 Earth

D - Rank

Thunderclap Rank 3 - Lightning
Electrocution Rank 3- Lightning
Electroshock Rank 3 - Lightning
Mud Clone Rank 3 - Earth
Earth Flow River Rank 1 -Earth
Sinkhole Fist Rank 1 - Earth
Cancel Rank 1 - Non Element

C - Rank

Lightning Torrent Rank 3- Lightning
Lightningstruck Rank 3 - Lightning
Volt Charge Rank 3- Lightning
Zues Flash Rank 3- Lightning
Inner Earth Reflection Lure Rank 1 - Earth
Earth Flow Wave Rank 1 - Earth
Rock Golem Rank 1 - Earth
Earthen Coating Rank 1 - Earth

B - Rank

Chidori Rank 3- Lightning
Gigavolt Cannon Rank 3 - Lightning
Lightning Beast Rank 3 -Lightning
Amp Field Rank 3 - Lightning
Bedrock Coffin Rank 3 - Earth

Genjutsu:

E-Rank

Impared Focus Rank 1 - Will
Lethargy Rank 1 - Will
Recognition Rank 1 - Will
Mosquito Phantom Rank 1 - Kinetic
Stun Rank 1 - Kinetic
Migrane Rank 1 - Kinetic
Blur Rank 1 - Visual
Color Blind Rank 1 - Visual
Cameleon Rank 1 - Visual

D-Rank

False Surroundings Rank 1 - Visual

Profile said:
Name: Inazu Tazumoto

Height: 6'4

Weight: 215

Village: Leaf

Class: Tazu's Ultimate Combo
Bloodline - Uchiha

Appearance:
Tazumoto is tall and lean. He has no fat on his bones, instead he has muscle. He gained this muscle through hard work and training. Tazumoto's hair is short brown, it use to be mid length but it got in the way during his training so he cut it. His hair cut makes him look ragged, yet hansom. He's not hard to look at, at all. Tazumoto typically wears a black t-shirt, shorts, his Konoha headband and his Chuunin vest

Personality:
Spoiler:

Tazumoto is a one of a kind person. He is kind, ambitious and willing to help anyone in need. He believes in every single person he meets, he loves Konoha more than anything. He is dedicated to protecting his people and his country.

Tazumoto tries to become friends with every single person he meets. That's just the kind of guy he is. One day he wants to become Hokage, so he can better protect his village and change the very foundation of the world he lives in.

Tazumoto use to have a violent side. But he conquered it, instead he desires peace, and tries to avoid unnecessary battles. He will only fight to either protect someone, to protect Konoha. He will never instigate the fight, because he hates bloodshed.

Equipment

Spoiler:
Item Slot 1: Headset
Item Slot 2:Smoke Bomb (3)
Item Slot 3: Kawarmi Target
Item Slot 4:Soldier Pill
Item Slot 5:
Inazu Tazumoto said:
Inazu Tazumoto`s History
Academy Years - Part 1

Inazu Tazumoto has lived a normal childhood. Born into the Inazu clan as an only child, he has no known special bloodline limits or talent. His father Tazuko owns a barbecue in the Kohona valley called Inazu's. Tazumoto use to work as a dish washer, he often showed up late despite how much his mother and father nagged him about punctuality.

The Inazu clan is full of self motivated, highly successful entrepreneurs. Tazumoto always had a problem with motivation when he was young. He often spent his days inside sleeping in and reading. He picked up his first book when he was five years old, his favorite genre is fantasy.

At the age of seven he could read at an incredible level. He read several books a week, his mother Kumiko was always telling him to put the book down; she wanted him to pick up a more active hobby. He ignored his mother and read anyway. Despite his laziness, he never managed to put on weight like most lazy children.

When he was eight years old his mother tried to help him make some friends. He has no social skill, he often stutters or remains quite and shy. As a defence mechanism he will act sarcastic, this is his way of keeping people who want to be his age at a distance.

When he was nine he shocked his entire family when he wanted to become a shinobi. The books he read often involved shinobi, he figured he could live a life of fantasy and adventure, being completely ignorant to the cruelties of the Shinobi world.

At the academy Tazumoto struggled to make friends, his lack of self confidence was his own downfall and he was often bullied. He struggled in classes, not learning much because of his lack of effort. Tazumoto considered dropping out of the academy because it was too hard. At age twelve he had been in the academy for three years and had watched several students younger than him surpass him in skill and rank. After an altercation with another student Tazumoto had enough, and he began taking his training quite seriously. In a short amount of time he had finally started showing progress, proving that with effort and hard work you can accomplish anything.

Tazumoto is close to qualifying for the genin exam, he has a bit more work to do and is eager to leave the academy and begin his career as a Shinobi. He has made some friends, and has almost changed his outlook at life, he has set a secret goal that he is too shy to tell anyone, afraid that they will laugh at him. His secret is he wants to become Hokage.

Academy Years - Part 2 - Bloodline

This part of my history describes the discovery of my Uchiha heritage.

Tazumoto sat in his bedroom, reading the book Yuukari gave him for his 13th birthday. He heard a commotion outside of his room, two people arguing, his mother and an unfamiliar voice. He marked the spot in his book and closed it, he placed the book on the desk and opened his bedroom door just a crack, he was curious. “He is your Grandson; you won’t even talk to him on his birthday?” “Grandson?” thought Tazumoto “Grandpa died awhile ago, this doesn’t make sense”. He remembered his Grandfathers funeral only a few short years ago, his dad was pretty torn up over the ordeal. “He is not my Grandson, and you have no right making such a request” Said the older man. Tazumoto’s left eye twitched “What the hell is going on?”  he thought. “Because I married Tazuko?” his mother said clearly enraged.

Tazumoto slowly left his room to get closer; he hid behind the wall, and was able to hear the entire conversation. “His ancestors profited from death” said the old man. “That was over forty years ago, he had nothing to do with it”. The old man laughed “The Inazu care about one thing, money. Your husband is the same as his father, and his Grandfather, he has no honor.” Tazumoto heard a slap. “Tazuko is an honorable man, and your Grandson is on his way to becoming a Shinobi, I asked you to come here because I thought you would like to meet him, and accept him as a Uchiha, or at least provide some guidance. It’s clear I am just wasting your time, please leave”. Tazumoto’s eye’s widened “A Uchiha? What the hell is going on?” he thought. “Kumiko, it’s good to see you still have that fire within you, in time you could have become a powerful Kunochi, a shame.” The old man turned around and walked towards the front door.

Infuriated Tazumoto ran towards his grandfather, his mother was surprised, she thought he was in his bedroom reading; he was usually deaf to the world. “Wait!” yelled Tazumoto. The old man stopped, and turned around. “What do you want brat?” Tazumoto’s rage grew “You’re my grandfather? I thought you died a long time ago”. The old man smirked “Is that the lie your mother told you?” “So you hate me because of my father? I’ve thought you were dead for thirteen years, you come here and won’t even acknowledge my existence?” “Your father aside, you have no potential, you are not worth my time or effort” said the old man looking coldly at Tazumoto. His Grandfather was tall, at least six foot four, bald and he wore a blue robe with the Uchiha symbol on his back. Tazumoto calmed himself and mustered up some courage “I’ve known you for two minutes, and I already despise you old man. You are in my house and will respect both my father and mother.” The old man laughed at Tazumoto. His rage quickly returned, he focused chakra to his right hand, ran towards his grandfather and swung, his mother yelled “ No Tazu don’t!”. His Grandfather deflected his arm and kneed him in the stomach. “You are hopeless” said the old man as Tazumoto gasped for air on the ground. Tazumoto rolled over on to his stomach as his mother ran to his side “Tazu are you alright”, tears streamed down her face.

Tazumoto regained his composure and ran outside with his mother screaming for him to stop. He had a few Shuriken with him; he threw them towards the old man who vanished before they hit him. Tazumoto turned his head but could not move fast enough, the old man socked him right in the face, Tazumoto hit the ground hard. “You’ll have to do better than that boy”. Tazumoto stood up and wiped the blood from his face, he formed hand seals and performed Grand Fireball Jutsu, and the old man was once again out of sight before the jutsu was complete. This time he was nowhere to be found, he looked all around but there was no sight of his grandfather. Suddenly the ground beneath him began to move, he sunk into the ground with only his head showing. His Grandfather appeared in front of him and knelt down “As I said you are not worth my time. You will never awaken the Sharingan at your current level, you should give up now boy, pursue a different path before you get yourself killed” The old man walked away, leaving Tazumoto in the earth. His mother rushed outside to help him out, she was still crying, Tazumoto assured her that he was fine

Part 3 - The Gennin Years
Tazumoto lives in fear. Every moment of every day he fears the assassination of his mother and father. His Grandfather Uchiha Tsuruga has declared war on the boy, all because he awakened the sharingan. Tsuruga is a Uchiha purist, him and his believers follow the belief that anyone not born within the clan as a result of an arranged marriage is tainted blood. They typically just kill the tainted blood, but in Tazumoto's case he is being mentally tortured by the clan, they have already made one attempt to kill his father, this attempt failed thanks to intervening Shinoi. Once they successfully kill his mother and father, they will go after everyone else he cares about until he has nothing, then they plan on killing him.

Due to these attempts Tazumoto has joined the Yakuza. They protect his parents, in exchange Tazumoto has become their tool. He is even ready to kill for them, in order to save his parents.

Tazumoto has also joined a team. While he hates the leader and doesn't really know the other guy one of his friends Takara is on the team. Together they work to complete missions for Konoha. Tazumoto takes missions very seriously, even the dumb c and d rank ones. At the moment he is preparing to take the Chuunin exams, and there is a rumor going around that Konoha will be invading sound. This has greatly worried his parents since Tazumoto will be called to duty.

Relationship Chart
Inazu Tazumoto's Relationship Table:<i></i>

- Dislike; Hate
heartpurple6tw.gif
- Acquaintance
heartblue5cw.gif
- Friend
heartgreen6dt.gif
- Good Friend
heartyellow8ao.gif
- Best Friends; Crush
heartorange5jq.gif
- Family; Deep Crush (Close to love)
heartred3oc.gif
- Full Blown Love

blackheart.gif
- Higirobi Zurui
heartpurple6tw.gif
- Naragaki Hayato, Senju Shinichi, Enko Kama, Kita Arashi, Dansen, Kiraya, Horosha Aiko, Uchiha Akrio.
heartblue5cw.gif
- Emi, Inuzuka Takara, Hashigaki Talinai, Aomori Hibiki, Senju Kazuki
heartgreen6dt.gif
-
heartyellow8ao.gif
- Manake Kasute (Best Friend)
heartorange5jq.gif
-
heartred3oc.gif
-

Dojo said:
0. Shinobi 101
1. Sixth Sense
2. Thick Blood
3. Quick Reaction
4. Quick Healer
5. Jutsu Mastery
6. Conservative Motion
7. Acrobatics
8. Fearless

Elemental Affinity:
Earth [Minor]
Water [None]
Fire [None]
Wind [None]
Lightning [Major]

Advanced Elemental Affinity:
1. Gravity

Inazu Tazumoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here is my old class.

Old Character Name : Inazu Tazumoto
Old Village: Leaf
Old Character Class: Tazu’s Ultimate Combo
Hp: (45+ 6) x 68 = 3468
Cp: (45+ 6) x 71 = 3621
Class bonus: +1 Genjutsu DC, +10% Ninjutsu Damage
High: None
Average: All
Low: None
New Character Name: Inazu Tazumoto (Same)
New Village: Leaf (Same
New Character Class: Tazu’s Ultimate Combo
HP: (45 + lvl) x stamina
CP: (45 + lvl) x stamina
Class Bonus: +5% all damage types
High:
Average: Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Refund: 128500
Bundle: 30000 (inactive B-Rank)
Total Yen: 158500Y
PL: +525; totals to 1879 (A-Rank)
Mastered Jutsu: 17

Money refunded. Ready for OCR.

Inazu Tazumoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Inazu Tazumoto
Old Village: Leaf
Old Character Class (if you have one): Tazu’s Ultimate Combo
Hp: (45+ pl)
Cp: (45+ pl)

Old BL/CA (if you have one): Uchiha

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Inazu Tazumoto

New Character Name: Inazu Tazumoto
New Village: Leaf
New Character Class:
Tazu’s Ultimate Combo
Hp: (45+ pl)
Cp: (45+ pl)
New Character Name: Inazu Tazumoto (Same)
New Village: Leaf (Same)
HP: (45 + lvl) x stamina
CP: (45 + lvl) x stamina[/size]
Class Bonus: +5% all damage types
High:
Med: Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low:

New BL/CA: - Uchiha

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
On Tazumoto’s thirteenth birthday he received a visit from his grandfather. A grandfather he never knew he had. Tazumoto’s parents seemed like normal people, and they were normal people, except for the fact that his mother was born into the Uchiha clan. Kumiko, Tazumoto’s mother never desired to become a shinobi, and she never did. Even though she spent five years at the academy she never became a ninja. When Kumiko turned eighteen she was arranged to marry another boy within the clan. However, Kumiko had already fallen in love with a simple from the village. His name was Inazu Tokoshida, and he at the time was working as a waiter at his father’s restaurant. They ran away together, and nine months later they returned to Konoha with the infant Tazumoto. After eight years Tazumoto entered the academy, and excelled in every area. One year after graduating, as I mentioned before on Tazumoto’s thirteenth birthday he received a visit from his grandfather. On that day, Tazumoto learned about his heritage, but he also discovered rather quickly that his grandfather was not the nicest person. In time, he discovered the monster that his grandfather was. Two months later, after awakening his sharingan in a life or death battle, Tazumoto swore he would change the reputation of the Uchiha, and become a role model for future generations of Uchiha.

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?:
Main Branch – Jounin? (Was Chuunin b4 but my power level is up to 1879 I figured I qualified... can’t seem to find those requirements though)

Quick Character Description:
Both physical and mental – Tazumoto is a tall, handsome young man with short brown hair, blue eyes and a body hardened by years of dedicated training. Tazumoto is kind, intelligent and friendly. He is always trying to meet new people in the village. Tazumoto considers everyone in the village his family, and works hard every day to protect them.
Character History:
Tazumoto joined the academy at age eight. He excelled in every area, and graduated the academy at the age of eleven, he was the top of his class. Once Tazumoto left the academy he had a hard time adjusting with his squad, because while he did excel in the academy he was socially awkward he spent most of his time talking about books, stories, tales. For a little over two years Tazumoto grew stronger in his squad, then three months after he discovered his Uchiha heritage he passed his Chuunin exams. Tazumoto started taking on even more difficult missions. As Tazumoto grew older he began to see the bigger picture, and began working on changing the reputation of his clan, while at the same time working hard to protect his village. Two years after he became a chuunin, at the age of fifteen Tazumoto became a Jounin (final portion of the history is subject to change because I am unsure if I qualify for the rank)

Death thread: No Death Thread
Profile thread: Name Unknown
Training thread: Name Unknown
Dojo thread: Name Unknown

Usergroups:
Just the leaf usergroup that all leafies have access too.

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):

Stamina: 300/525
Agility: 300/525
Ninjutsu: 379/525
Taijutsu: 300/525
Genjutsu: 300/525
Chakra Control: 300/525

Power Level – 1879
A-Rank (I think from I am assuming from Yume's post that with my new PL I am A-Rank)

Jutsu Swaps:

1. Grab Rank 2 (Master) – Zues Flash (Master) (C-Rank)
2. Dynamic Entry Rank 2 (Master) – Lightning Torrent (Master) (C-Rank)
3. Storm Bolt Rank 3 (Master) – Thunderstruck (Master) (C-Rank)
4. Thunder Fist Rank 3 (Master) – Volt Charge (Master) (C-Rank)
5. Thunderclap Rank 3 (Master) – Gigavolt Cannon (Master) (B-Rank)
6. Electrocution Rank 3 (Master) – Chidori (Master) (B-Rank)
7. Electroshock Rank 3 (Master) – Lightning Beast (Master) (B-Rank)
8. Zues Flash Rank 3 (Master) – Amp Field (Master) (B-Rank)
9. Chidori Rank 3 (Master) – Rajin’s Vengance (Master) (A-Rank)
10. Gigavolt Cannon Rank 3 (Master) – Chidori Control (Master) (A-Rank)
11. Lightning Beast Rank 3 (Master) – Kirin (Master) (A-Rank)
12. Amp Field Rank 3 (Master) – Thunderdome (Master) (A-Rank)
13. Bedrock Coffin Rank 3 (Master) – Temple of Nirvana (Master) Will Gen Level 5
14. Lightning Torrent Rank 3 (Master) – Betrayal (Master) Will Gen Level 5
15. Lightningstruck Rank 3 (Master) – Rage (Master) Will Gen Level 4
16. Volt Charge Rank 3 (Master) – Verse of Darkness (Master) Visual Gen Level 5
17. Mud Clone Rank 3 (Master) – Body Double (Master) Visual Gen Level 5

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Name: Approved.
Custom Class: Not Approved. With those modifiers, you must have two of your secondaries in low, and one in high. If you would like to keep all of your secondaries in average, then you need to add 5 to one of your modifiers.
BL: Not approved. I'd prefer a bit more explanation into how he actually gained the Sharingan instead of telling the story of how his parents met. Maybe you could actually tell the story of this life or death fight you mentioned?
History: Approved.
Stats: Approved.
Jutsu: Approved.

Inazu Tazumoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayatsuri Ginjiro said:
Name: Approved.
Custom Class: Not Approved. With those modifiers, you must have two of your secondaries in low, and one in high. If you would like to keep all of your secondaries in average, then you need to add 5 to one of your modifiers.
BL: Not approved. I'd prefer a bit more explanation into how he actually gained the Sharingan instead of telling the story of how his parents met. Maybe you could actually tell the story of this life or death fight you mentioned?
History: Approved.
Stats: Approved.
Jutsu: Approved.

Yoonie (who I assume is Yume) told me on IRC that I didn't need to bother with the BL description since I was a Uchiha long before the hack, but yeah I guess I'll add more of a description.

On Tazumoto’s thirteenth birthday he received a visit from his grandfather. A grandfather he never knew he had. Tazumoto’s parents seemed like normal people, and they were normal people, except for the fact that his mother was born into the Uchiha clan. Kumiko, Tazumoto’s mother never desired to become a shinobi, and she never did. Even though she spent five years at the academy she never became a ninja. When Kumiko turned eighteen she was arranged to marry another boy within the clan. However, Kumiko had already fallen in love with a simple from the village. His name was Inazu Tokoshida, and he at the time was working as a waiter at his father’s restaurant. They ran away together, and nine months later they returned to Konoha with the infant Tazumoto. After eight years Tazumoto entered the academy, and excelled in every area. One year after graduating, as I mentioned before on Tazumoto’s thirteenth birthday he received a visit from his grandfather. On that day, Tazumoto learned about his heritage, but he also discovered rather quickly that his grandfather was not the nicest person. In time, he discovered the monster that his grandfather was. Two months later, after awakening his sharingan in a life or death battle, Tazumoto swore he would change the reputation of the Uchiha, and become a role model for future generations of Uchiha.

Tazumoto gained his sharigan as I mentioned before in a life or death battle. Tazumoto's squad was sent for a c-rank escort mission. The mission went smooth, however on the trip back his squad was ambushed by a rouge nin. His name and identity are still unknown, he wiped out Tazumoto's entire squad. The only thing that saved Tazumoto's life is towards the end of the horrific battle he managed to deflect the final attack to a non vital area, because during the last attack he unknowingly awakened his sharigan. He still took critical damage, but he survived to tell the tale, unlike his previous squad.

HP: (50 + lvl) x stamina (+5 (95): All in average.) (50 + 45 = 95)
CP: (45. + lvl) x stamina[/size]
Class Bonus: +15% Ninjutsu Damage (Putting all 6 points into this. Also I am above b-rank so this is a vetern grade class, giving me 6 points instead of 4)
High:
Med: Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back