Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Is that you? God? [open]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko walked into the Grand Halls today. He felt different, he felt as if he was stronger. A while back he had been tested by the black blood that ran through his veins, but now, as if an act of healing, he had confidence. Ko was a weakling, he knew nothing but fear and sorrow. Through the years he had only known what life was like as a shadow of a family that didn't want you around. He was a constant burden to his foster family, hell, even his foster sister had attempted to kill him while he was resting. He knew no love, and his heart had started to become as cold as his ice. He was a worthless piece of trash that no one wanted. He knew nothing about the meaning of living, he wanted everything to end. He didn't want to be in pain anymore, but one day it all changed. He was spoken to.

Ko was sitting in the Library section of the Grand Halls. On a small mat, Ko had his legs crossed and his head down. Keeping his hands together in a "Bird" position he channeled his chakra through out his body. He began to pray. "Dekishi, My lord, I am here. I have heard your voice and I now posses the strength to follow your plans for me. Like the waves from your glorious hands, I will purify the earth in your name. I will strike down those whom worship the false deities and lay praise to the wicked ways. I will use my hands, that you be so gracious to bless with the waters and ices from your own, to purify what you created. Oh lord, I will use all that I am to try and return your world back to how you wished it to be. My lord, I am but a humble servant by which you guide with your mighty hands. Dear Dekishi I am a tool for your disposal, please bless me with the strength that I need to do your bidding. In the Lord's name, I say, Nodearu." Slowly opening his eyes, ko looked upwards and smiled. The lord had blessed him with the strength of his holiness, and gave him the tools to help the god forsaken world.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi was searching through the library for something. She'd had a dream last night about a certain section of the library and now she couldn't remember exactly where it was. As she walked, she thought she heard someone praying, but she wasn't sure if that was what the voice was doing. She followed the voice and came upon the section of books she was looking for. It was the one Ko was sitting in.
She never thought of herself as religious, but there were somethings that she knew could come from no one but a divine being, or beings. She understood the feeling of being spoken to. She always had the voice in her head. Sometimes it was quiet, other times it spoke rather loudly. She still wasn't sure what it was, but she was sure to find out.
Deciding to try and not impede upon the young man's prayers, she immediately focused upon a book that was titled "Are you a Jinchuriki?" She immediately pulled it out flipped through it. With a huff she put it back where it belonged. That book wouldn't be of any help. Maybe she should look through the file on her grandmother?
Kimi looked for a little while longer before her curiosity got the better of her. She turned to the white haired boy and asked his name.
"Uhm, hello. I'm Nekozuka Kimi. What's your name?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko slowly dropped his head down and looked over to the voice. He looked at the girl. Who was she? Why was she near him during his prayer? Doe she want to become a follower of the great lord. The young boy stood up and bowed to the girl. He smiled at her, Kimi. He dropped his hand across his hand to rest on his stomach and the other to his back as he bowed. Standing back up he opened his eyes, revealing the obvious scar on his left eye. "Oh, why hello Kimi-Sama. My name is Reito Ko, the prophet of the lord Dekishi. Have you heard the good word? Lord Dekishi is reaching out to help purify the souls of the corrupt, and you can be saved."<i></i> Ko put a smile on his face as he looked over the girl. By the way she was dressed, Ko felt as if she could use any amount of help to be saved. The boy, in his suit, reached out to reach for her hand to shake it. Even the unworthy deserved respect. He dropped his smile and made a more serious face. He wanted to get the point of his seriousness across.

((OoC: posted on my tablet sorry for poor quality))

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi-sama? Did he really just call her sama? That was a little odd to Kimi as she didn't think she was all that much older than the boy in front of her. He stretched forth his hand and she grasped it gently, giving it a shake. Suddenly she went almost limp for a moment. A toothy smirk formed on her face. When she looked back up, her eyes were blue instead of purple and her whisker marks were even more evident than before.
"A prophet, eh? To Dekishi? I remember a little of him. Always trying to 'save' me. He certainly didn't agree with me giving my power to the Nekozuka clan. Perhaps he has some words for his old friend, eh prophet?" Kimi's voice sounded odd. It sounded almost male. A growl-like chuckle echoed from her throat.
"She" finally let go of his hand. The twisted smirk still graced Kimi's pretty face, making it look feral. On her stomach, a seal could be seen. The black "ink" showing on the surface of her skin. It certainly hadn't been their until she somehow changed into this partly malevolent being.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko raised an eyebrow at the woman. She seemed off. His left arm tingled, was she from the netherworld? He let go of her hand as she did and wiped off his arm. She truly disgusted him. Looking into her blue eyes, Ko slid his arm into one of his pockets to grab a hold of something. He had known of entities for a while now. His bitch of a sister was tainted by such demons. "Who are you? The presence of the girl is gone, and how do you know the lord Dekishi?"<i></i> His eyes were caught by the appearance of the seal on her stomach. His eyes narrowed. What was this witch craft, and who cursed such an awful specimen. He let out a sigh. Pulling out his hand there was a small peice of paper in it. He reached out to her and tried to give it to the woman. "You poor damned child, You need this more than I..."<i></i> On the Paper a basic seal was inscribed, one that canceled certain chakra flows. Maybe her reaction to Ko's presence was that of a chakra surge, similar to that of his left arm's.

((sorry it's short))

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The demon within the young woman smirked, making it show on her face. Even before he pulled out the chakra restriction seal, Kimi started to fight back. As she fought, electric blue chakra bubbled out of her and she grabbed her head.
"Go away. Go away. Go away!"
"No, you pathetic cat girl. You have yet to prove to me you can wield my strength. Your ancestors before you have harnessed it. Why are you so afraid, kitten? Are you afraid of loosing control?"
"What do you mean my ancestors- Ow! Your chakra's burning me!"
"Ya think? If you harnessed it, it wouldn't burn you. Perhaps we should practice with this little prophet."
The smirk grew once more and the blue eyes focused upon the boy once again, this time with killer intent. The chakra started reaching toward the boy. It crept closer and closer until her body leapt backwards away from the boy.
"I'm a healer! I'm a healer, not a killer!"
"Then use my power to heal. I expect you to train with my chakra. If not, I might just come out and play again."
With the final words, the entity looked up at the boy. The eyes changed from blue to purple and Kimi fainted.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko watched her freak out. What was she doing? Ko reached back, about to attempt to make contact with the possessed girl. He was her salvation. "Demon! Begone from here. Dekishi, The Lord of everything. The creator of the world demands such. Leave this vessel and never taint her pure mind again. So help me, I will come to find your source and end you!"<i></i> Then she fell, She had passed out from the attack on her system. Ko darted towards her, catching her before she hit the ground. "It is ok, Dekishi will pertect the innocent."<i></i> He looked over to her stomach and attempted to place the seal on it. It might be able to help her with controlling the monster near her. He knew that it wouldn't be enough, but he wouldn't be capable of excercising it yet.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
(In Kimi's mind)
Kimi wasn't sure what in the world was going on. Last thing she remembered was looking at the young man that called himself Ko and then everything going black. She groaned and sat up, one hand on her head.
"Ugh, what happened?"
She looked around and saw a cage with a giant saber tooth tiger within it. Her eyes went wide.
"It's about time you came here, young one. Sorry about the scene out there. I was tired of being in here by myself and making you pass out looked to be the only option to get your cute little butt in here."
"In here where?"
"Your mind, silly girl. About the ancestors comment. I've been passed down from female to female in your clan for generations."
"What are you exactly?"
"I guess you could call me a demon. However, my proper title would be Rai Kami, Lightning God. The name's Kashiro.
"Nice to meet you, Kashiro."
"You too, kitten. When you wake up, which will be soon, I would let the little prophet of my brother know. And also tell him that exorcizing me would kill you, as you're a jinchuriki."
"I am? I knew it!"
The great demon god chuckled and looked up at the ceiling, which was starting to fade.
"You will wake up now. Remember the things I said. Once we become closer, I will be able to contact you while you are conscious."
Kimi nodded and smiled at the huge tiger before fading back into consciousness.
(Real world)
Kimi groaned and her eyes fluttered open. Ko would have noticed that his seal hadn't stuck. It actually faded as she woke up.
"Uhm, Kashiro said he's sorry for that out burst. He was apparently getting lonely. And, he's not a true demon. I think he's more like a demon god. He said his proper title is Rai Kami."
She sat up, hand on her head again. This time it's because she was a little dizzy.
"There was one more thing. Oh yeah, if you were to exorcize him, I'd die. I'm a jinchuriki."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko looked oddly at the girl as she awakened. His seal vanished, had it worked? Did he return her to this world? He would never know. He slightly smiled as she was able to sit up by herself, her strength was returning, but what she said frightened him. A demin god? Was she possessed by such evils. He was truly worried about her well being. He knew that it would be his job to save her. An excersism? Ko had never said anything about one, how did she know what he was thinking? He let out a sigh, standing up from being down by her side. "Shhhh, Kimi-Sama don't push your body to far. The likes of the wicked can put a toll even on the strongest souls, but I will be able to help you child. The great Dekishi, god of our world, will bless me with the strength to save you when the time comes. You need not worry."<i></i> his smile faded and it became a more serious face. He also reached down with his cursed left arm to try and help her up. He truly worried about this soul.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi's eye twitched. She was fine. And where did he get permission to call her child? Suna's resident cat girl was getting annoyed. She took a few deep breaths before getting up off the floor and looking for a few books on the shelf. Luckily they were in the Jinchuriki section already. She pulled out a few books on extracting demons from their jinchuriki. She opened each to the first page. She had read these books before out of curiosity.
On each first page, there was a large warning:
Extraction of a demon or other sealed entity causes death in it's human vessel.
The last book she pulled was a medical journal. It detailed the effect on a host as and after the demon was taken from them. This person "survived" for a few years on complete life support before succumbing to their last sleep.
"Look at these. I'm not kidding that I would die. Even if I didn't die immediately, I would rather live with this gift inside me and use its strength, than live as a vegetable. My body is used to having the enormous mass of chakra inside me. If it were to disappear, my body would not be able to function properly."
Silently, the now serious girl walked away from the books and created a lightning clone. She instructed it to fetch the Nekozuka history. The classified one. It was gone for only a few moments before it came back with an ornate looking scroll. She took the scroll from the clone with a nod and it disbursed in a small flash of lightning.
Kimi bit her thumb, drawing blood and wiped it across the seal upon it. It popped open with a slight hiss.
"'A millenia ago, the great God of Lightning, known as Kashiro, smiled upon the Nekozuka and decided to bestow his power upon the women of the clan. He was sealed within Akaia, the daughter of the clan head. His spirit has been passed along from generation to generation within the cat clan ever since. Daughters blessed with Kashiro have been known to have long lives as well as great success in using the Lightning God's power for good.'"
She sealed the scroll once more, called another clone, and had it return the scroll from whence it came.
"Do you not see? Kashiro called Dekishi a brother. He may be called a demon god, but he is good. I doubt you'll believe this, but he was joking about hurting you. He just needed me to use too much chakra at once so that we could finally meet. Why it had to be in front of you, I have no clue. However, I will not allow you to take him from me."
Kimi almost seemed to crackle with energy as she showed her firm will. A fleeting image flickered in her eyes. They showed a glimpse of the power she would have once she learned to completely control the chakra of the demon god.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko raised an eyebrow at the demon girl. "Never once, had I said that saving you was an exorcism. I will save your soul, allowing you to be blessed in your next life. And I do not understand what you speak of. There is only but one god, Dekishi. He is the god that created everything, even the demons that roam this earth. They were not supposed to go to such wicked was, such as possessing the innocent, so Dekishi has had warriors of holy power sent to this planet to abolish them. I, Reito Ko, am one of these holy warriors."<i></i> He sighed; maybe she was not one to understand his knowledge. "Your 'Demon God' is nothing but a corrupt soul that wonders this planet. His creator, Dekishi, has sent me to this earth in order to gain the strength needed to banish such creatures of the underworld. Now, I must go. I fear that I may have to one day destroy what you falsely call god. Good day to you, child of lightning."<i></i> With that Ko walked away. Heading to leave the library and head back home where he would pray for his sins.

[Topic Left ~ Unless Stopped]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi watched in disbelief as the boy walked away. She was too frustrated to stop him and knew if she did that she would end up doing something unfitting a clan heir. Instead, she just sighed and went about putting the books she had gotten out back in their places.
"I swear that boy is going to get on someones nerves just a bit too much some day."
She shook her head and left the area.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back