Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Is There Any Hope?

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki approached the Uchiha Clan House nervously; he didn't really feel welcome to wander around, but this was a point in the right direction. Talking to someone who shared a similar trait as him, a personality split for survival...surely she would be able to help. He swallowed his nerves, approaching the guards and requesting to speak to the person who's name was given to him: Rayne. He knew nothing of this person aside from the fact that she used to suffer from the same condition as he currently did.

He was led to a room to wait, and he looked around, rubbing his clothed shoulder nervously. Luckily for him, Tsuki had been the one to awaken in the body this morning and pick out his clothing. He was dressed in a soft white button-up with the sleeves rolled at his elbows. It concealed his religious markings without being too hot for the weather. His gaze shifted to the door when the occupant of the house arrived, and he nodded his head respectfully.

"Hello, I am Tsuki. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Although it might sound unusually formal to most, this manner of speech was how he addressed all of the higherups in the cult before he left. Tsuki made it a point to be as respectful as possible in order to avoid punishment when he could. He didn't know the ins and outs of Leaf, how the people treated each other, so he wanted to play it safe.

"I have come seeking your guidance in regards to something you once experienced...there is a darker side of myself that lives inside my head." He took a moment to breathe, calming his nerves once again. "I know that a lot of people probably experience a darker mindset sometimes but...I can't control what it does when it appears, and I can't recall anything that happens while it is out. I don't know how long ago it started...or how to control it..."

Tsuki speech

Private thread for Uchiha Asuka/Rayne

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka finally had time for herself. She came from the mansion, a half free day for herself. This was certainly an interesting day. Skipping out into the backyard she took a deep breath, smelling the fresh air, smiling as she saw her favorite tree. The old Sakura tree. This is where she had spent a lot of time, training, thinking to herself. Now, she would be able to spend it alone.

Taking a few storage scrolls from her sleeves she started activating them, a plat of dangos, a blanket, a set of tea. Snapping her fingers together she started to heat up the kettle, a few minutes later she set it down, pouring a cup of tea for herself. Taking a sip and exhaling loudly. "Oh this is heaven." That is until someone showed up. Well, there goes here peace and quiet.

She turned around with a bright smile as she listened to his words. "Sazuki Tsuki." She repeated with a giggle. "Academy student, I know who you are. I like to keep tabs on who joins the academy. Gotta say, you got promise."

She giggled once more as he explains his problem. She indeed had some insight into a problem like that but it probably wouldn't be of much help since her case is widely different but she would help any form she could. "You're too formal." She sighed patting the sit beside her. "Sit down pipsqueak, eat some dangos and have some tea. Relax. We're all friends here." She explained as she took one of the dango sticks and started munching. "So tell me your story. Usually you can find out why the entity is there based upon the backstory on when he appeared." Without missing a beat or bothered at all she continued. 'For example, mine appeared out of my unconscious necessity for someone to take over when the cult my father had been a part of decided to.... get rough. So! What's your reasoning?"

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki felt his chest tighten a bit when the woman knew his name, only to hear her give him a compliment. It relaxed him and filled his chest with an unusual lightness; he wasn't used to kind words thrown his way. "Ah...thank you," he spoke softly, moving to sit when she motioned for him to do so. He took a dango after a moment, taking a bite of it and humming in delight. It was the first time he had tasted such a treat, and it was delicious!

When she shared a bit of her backstory, Tsuki looked over at her with an understanding expression. She shared a similar past, which was a bit relieving. "I suppose my past isn't that different from yours...my parents offered me up to the leader of the Jashin cult they worshipped in, and I was raised as a pet to the god they worship." He smiled weakly, looking down at the stick he held in his hand. "I don't exactly know when it appeared."

He took another bite, savoring the flavor and trying to calm his racing heart. He didn't like telling this story; so much of his past was unknown even to him. He thought hard about when he first remembered something that could be of importance to his other half appearing. "I was four or so, the first time I lost time. I'm a Chigokai...my blood can be used as a weapon. They cut my hand, and I blacked out. I woke up in my room, no memory of the things that happened. A lot of my training sessions went that way. As soon as the blood was summoned, I blacked out."

Tsuki looked up at the Sakura tree, admiring its beauty and the calm atmosphere it provided. "I went through my life losing time, days disappearing at longer periods. I would lose entire days sometimes. It was terrifying. Then...I woke up suddenly." Tears welled up in his eyes, the fear of that night rushing over him like a wave. "There was so much blood...everywhere...my hand was bleeding, the elder was ripped to shreds...I ran."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave a giggle, moving leaning back into the sun. Well, he had relatability so at least this would make things easier. "We were both unwilling participants to an un-ending cycle of stupidity." She replied with a slight smile on her face, trying to give the kid comfort cause it certainly still hunted him, at least what he could remember.

What he was made things difficult. Chigokais were notorious for being blood thirsty and very powerful, funny thing was... she didn't get that type of auro from him which made her think that the other personality was the violent one. "From what I've learned. The blackouts occur since you shut out the other you. Kind of keep it separate till a certain trigger happens." His comment about blood being exactly when he blacked out was interesting, rubbing her chin she continued. "It all depends on what the other is like. I don't like to think of them as an extension of yourself but as individuals. Have you tried communicating with it? Like at all?"

Asuka gave the kid a warm smile, scooting over and placing a hand over his head. Patting him gently. "It's not your fault. it happens." She simply said, keeping the warm smile as she looked at him. It was in the past and there was no point in trying to blame himself for actions he didn't take. She gave another giggle as she spoke. "I ran too!" She said it as if she was connecting with someone, someone with similar experiences. "Or rather, 'she' ran. Heck, I woke up in the middle of the forest north of the village with my feet all bloodied. It hurt like crap." She laughed "A whole empty village and she couldn't have grabbed a pair of shoes? Even after almost 2 decades I still find blisters in my feet."

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki shook his head when the idea of communicating with the other side came up. "I haven't tried, no...I honestly didn't even know it was there until the night I woke up. I thought I was just losing time," he sighed, feeling comforted by this woman's gentle touch to his head. "How would I even communicate with it? I don't think it's...awake at the same time as me," he voiced, not really understanding how it worked. Could he really converse with this dark side? Tsuki felt like it would just be his imagination creating a conversation with him, not fixing the real issue.

"I would rather not let it out again, but I don't even know if that's something I could control," he sighed. "It just...I don't want to hurt someone like that again. I don't even know if it's done that before and I just haven't seen it."

He looked down to his hand, the faintest scar in the middle of his palm from the very first incident. It had mostly healed up over the years. After that first time, Tsuki started carrying a needle around to simply prick his thumb if it was time to train. It saved him the injuries despite his lack of memory; there were no other scars on his body. Well, except for the ink on his shoulder of course.

The needle sat in the cuff of his sleeve, tucked neatly so that it wouldn't prick him but also wouldn't get lost. He pulled it out, looking at his thumb for a moment. "I think...I think that I could trigger it out, if you wish to see what it's like. I just...don't want anyone to get hurt."

[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The mind is a funny thing my dear pipsqueak." She spoke taking the tea kettle and pouring her tea into two cups. Grabbing one and taking a sip from it. "It can withstand heavy blows without even flinching. Achieve amazing unthinkable things. It can become the strongest wall anyone could build." She said, summoning a small crystal into her hand. "But it only takes one word. One word." She threw the crystal upon the tree, cutting one of it's branches. "To break it." She sighed "The reason you can't communicate with it it's the same reason it came into life. Your mind." She giggled taking another sip from her tea. "Subconsciously you built mental walls to keep whatever you created from taking over but those walls come down when you activate your trigger letting it come forward." She sighed thinking on her own past.

"You have a lot more control than you think." She looked at him with a warm smile. "Think of it like this. Imagine a demon trying to get through a door and an angel holding it in place. The demon keeps attacking and the angel loses faith, no one is coming to help her so she gives up and the demon comes through. Yet, no one thought to lock the door." She giggled "What I'm trying to say is, learn to control your emotions, learn to control your mindscape. Lock the door instead of holding it."

Asuka gently grabbed his hand, lowering it. Making sure he didn't pinch himself. "Stop being afraid of yourself. Learn to live with everything that makes you... you. Accept that your dark side isn't necessarily bad. It's part of what makes you special. Just like my own demon made me special."

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki allowed his hand to be lowered, letting the analogy sink in as the woman explained what was happening in his mind a little better. She definitely had a deeper understanding than he did about what his brain was doing. He tucked the needle back into the cuff of his sleeve, nodding his head. "I guess...I have a lot more to learn about myself. And this other half," he spoke with a slight smile. Perhaps there was some hope for him after all.

If she could talk to her other half and find some middle ground, then Tsuki could too. "Was it hard for you to communicate with your...demon at first?" he asked, not entirely sure how he would learn to communicate with the person sharing his brain and body. "I want to try to talk to mine sometime, but I don't even know where to start."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka took another sip from her tea, munching on a dango stick as she listened to his words. He certainly seemed scared on what he might do or say that he can't have any control over. it was a scary thought. "And that's the beauty of it!" She smiled holding her arms up in the sky "Never be afraid to learn, don't be afraid of failure. Be afraid to never look for more. As long as nobody is hurt in your quest for knowledge then there's no problem."

"Hard?"
Asuka laughed, reminding herself of the good old days when Rayne was inside her head. "It wasn't hard per say because she had control. Not me. At any point she could've taken over, and she did in some instances. She was stubborn, had no regard for other people aside from herself, selfish, constantly cause trouble, argued and yelled a lot. But, we did communicate and the... well... we both kinda came into a mutual understanding." Asuka smiled "I can teach you how if you want."

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki listened patiently as she told a little about her other half and a summary of the experiences they had together. "I would greatly appreciate you teaching me," Tsuki agreed, nodding his head. He felt a little excited at possibly talking with someone...perhaps he and his other half could become friends. Is being friends with someone inside your head weird? Well...everyone is bound to find out about him eventually, might as well become friendly rather than not getting along.

Then again, there was no guarantee that this personality of his would be a friendly one. After all, it was capable of shredding a human apart, and that was all that Tsuki knew about it. "If it comes to it, is there a way to separate us? Our minds are connected, but I don't know how that works in regards to the soul. If he could even have a body of his own..."

It was a lot to think about, Tsuki knew. He just needed to keep doing research and learning more about it.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed taking another sip from her tea. It didn't really go well with her but she couldn't lie to the kid. "It's not..." She stopped 'It's not easy at all. I almost died the first time Rayne and I separated. The second time left me unconscious for a week.... it's... it's... difficult, dangerous and highly volatile. God knows what might happen."

She looked a the kid and smiled 'But at the very least I can help you. Best case scenario, have a conversation with the other you and come to an understanding. Worst case, teach you how to protect your mind." She smiled at him "At least until we find a way to get rid of it entirely."

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki felt his stomach drop at the mention of this person almost dying after the separations. And more than one? Was it possible that even if Tsuki survived the first, he would be rejoined with the other half again? This was definitely a dangerous game he was playing.

"I do want to try communicating first...I don't know everything that happened that night, so I can't exactly judge the other's character off of the little information I had," he spoke with a nod. Although he was terrified of the potential danger his other half held, he wasn't one to kill someone just because of one mistake.

He fiddled with his sleeve, trying to prepare himself for how unusual and possibly uncomfortable this would be. "So...how to I start?

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well." She started with a smile om her face, going through her Kimono sleeves. "You don't." She sighed as she finally took out a seal. The seal seemed as normal, yet the ink that was written on it was intricate to say the least. It seemed as though they were chains all seemingly locking up some kind of human. "This is a mind transfer seal, courtesy of an old mind reading friend of mien, it allows me to enter your mindscape and you along with me. As if you it were a lucid dream. It's gonna feel uncomfortable at first since it's never pretty when someone enters your mind. Don't fight it, otherwise you'll make things difficult." With a deep breath she placed the seal on Tsuki's forehead and sent a pulse of chakra into it.

Asuka felt herself slip away, as if she has being sucked into somewhere else. It didn't take long but as soon as she opened her eyes she was in the familiar place that people called their mindscape. Tailored to each individual's personality. As if the décor was made to make themselves comfortable. She could feel the pressure building within her, jumping into anybody's mindscape would bring uninvited guests. The unconscious mind was tailored that way, thankfully she knew that if she didn't do anything that would upset it, there wouldn't be a problem. Now to just wait for the owner to arrive.

OOC= Tailor or detail the mindscape to Tsuki's personality, or don't describe it at all... your choice.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki was a bit confused by her words at first, though when the seal was brought out and further explained, he nodded quietly. He trusted the leader of this village to not harm him with this seal. Tsuki closed his eyes as the seal was placed on his forehead, feeling a strange tingle in the back of his skull before everything seemed to go quiet. He no longer heard the wind blowing through the sakura tree, or the trill of the birds in the air.

Tsuki opened his eyes, taking in what was supposedly his mindscape. There wasn't much ambience. It was almost eerily silent. Then again, Tsuki didn't expect his mind to be full of rainbows and music either.

The two of them had settled into a room of sorts, void of furniture to the point that it almost felt as if it were lacking something. There was only one door in sight. Once Tsuki's eyes settled on it, he could feel a weight in his chest. He took a small breath in, looking over to the hokage. "I don't know why it's so...empty in here. But that door...it gives me a bad feeling."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked around the mindscape, it seemed as though they were things missing, or rather things just didn't exist. To say the least this wasn't normal. People usually had stuff that depicted who they were, memories, things they cherised or like Asuka. Just a plain full of very weird stuff. But this.... this seemed more unsettling to say the least.

"Well. That's probably the problem if I'm being honest." Asuka sighed looking around the room. "In all honesty I'm worried. Either you're a total robot, which I highly doubt, or everything has been locked behind that door. Either by you or your other self.... I really hope it's the former." She spoke walking through the door. "But, as they say..... fortune follows the bold. So, after you. I got your back."

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki eyed the door with obvious disdain, but he knew this was the only way he would get the answers he was seeking. With a sigh, Tsuki placed his hand on the knob and gave it a twist. The door opened outward, leading to what looked like a forest. Tsuki stepped out of the room, hearing the door click shut behind him and Asuka once they were both out. He turned around, only to see that the door had disappeared.

That was lovely.

He wasn't sure where to go from here, nothing but a thick forest stretching out on all sides. It seemed endless. He began walking in a random direction, only to pause when he caught a whiff of something metallic. It was a nauseating smell, but he decided to follow it since there was nothing else to guide him.

The scent led him through the forest until he reached a clearing in the wood. The sight before him was one that sent chills down his spine.

There was a building, much like a church made of stone. It looked a lot like the cult house, but it was falling apart. It almost looked like a monster had thrown itself into the building. Along with the shattered remnants of the church was that stench again. It seemed like it was concentrated here, but the source of it was still concealed.

"It doesn't look like much," he mumbled, stepping through the crumbled main door and into the church corridor. "But this is where I spent most of my current life. It's just...much more destroyed than I remember." Then again, he didn't remember much of his time there to begin with. It almost felt like a blur of time.

Tsuki navigated the remains of the building with an odd sense of familiarity, leading them to the chamber that he supposedly trained in. This was the place that was the least clear in his mind, but he still knew where it was. In the center of the large chamber was a pile of corpses.

That must have been the source of the stench. Tsuki felt like vomiting, but it was so disgusting of a sight that he was frozen in place. Just as he thought it couldn't get any worse, a body atop the pile sat up.

The resemblance the body held to himself was uncanny. In fact, the only difference was the clothing and the crazed look in the red eyes that locked onto Tsuki and Asuka.

"Never thought I would see you here," the person spoke, sliding down the pile of bodies with ease and landing on two bare feet.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well." Asuka sighed as the door disappeared "At least we know we're going the right way." She gave a giggle as they kept moving forward.

As they walked around Asuka wondered how could a mindscape look like this. It simply wasn't normal. Usually their space was filled with things about their life scattered about, toys, places, memories. It wasn't a simplified forest. That's what she thought until she saw the house. Oh boy. It was one of this cases.

In her experience with the mind when things were concentrated to this extent it basically meant that the whole identity of the person revolved around this place, now... that in itself wasn't entirely a bad thing. But when it came to split personalities then it might have some ramifications. Trauma worked a lot like a sharp blade, you could be unstoppable pointing it at the right dirrection, point it the wrong way... and... well... all kinds of things could happen. With a sigh Asuka scratched the back of her head.

'Well, this is what you feel about the place." Asuka spoke "Or it might be a subconscious image of how it looked the last time you saw it. Either way it's not as bad as you might think. Again, this is simply an image, a renmant on times passed."

Asuka covered her mouth when she saw the pile of corpses. It's not as if she was used to death, of course she was. Heck, she had seen genocide before she could even throw a fireball. But this... it felt strong as if the things inside this place made it seem evil... or destrot. Not so much the place but rather the vibe she was getting from it.

"Yet here we are." Asuka spoke first with a bright smile on her face. "Hope you don't mind visitors. Nice to meet you, name's Asuka."

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
The only other living body in the room looked to Asuka when she introduced herself. Keiko."He didn't emote much with his voice, nor did his expression change. Just two red eyes eyeing the newcomers. "I don't get visitors often. I usually just create my own entertainment."

Tsuki watched him with a careful gaze, uncomfortable with the way his voice lifted at the word "entertainment." He had a strong feeling that entertainment was where the pile of corpses came from. "I'm Tsuki,"he introduced himself, catching that ruby gaze for a short moment before lowering his eyes. "I'm the one you...share a mind with?"

"I figured, since we look alike." Tsuki mentally facepalmed at that. Of course the other occupant of his head would know they shared a body.

"I was...hoping to find you, understand you a bit better so I don't have to worry about something like this happening again," Tsuki spoke, his eyes moving to the pile before returning to the ground.

"Tough luck. You created me for this," Keiko replied, a grin finally taking shape on his lips. "I'm the carnage you wish to let loose on the world. The anger and hatred you feel to those who wrong you. That's who I am." Keiko laughed, the sound so similar to Tsuki's and yet so much darker at the same time.

Tsuki swallowed, changing the path of the conversation. "Why does the church look like this? It wasn't ruined when we left, was it?"

Keiko hummed. "This is how it appeared when I first got here. Torn to shreds, cult members roaming around and trying to fix it up. When they saw me, they attacked. I took care of that problem." Keiko shrugged. "But it got boring, so I made more of them. To keep my practice up, since you like to keep that little door of yours hidden."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Kind of barged in here to help this little one." She spoke patting Tsuki's head.

Asuka listened to Tsuki speak. It was certainly obvious that he didn't know this other self existed, what was more interesting.... Keiko didn't seem to know either. Like they've both been hidden from each other. Considering Keiko been alone all this time... this was gonna be harder than she thought. With a smile on her face she continued to listen.

"Yeah... well." Asuka smiled scratching the back of her head "From the looks of it it seems as though you completed your objective. Y'know... got rid of the bad guys. So what now? Your plan is just to... go out and start mass killing people? Or is it something more specific? This whole mysterious persona ain't gonna do it for me so how about we're honest with each other?" Asuka clapped her hands together "Over a cup of tea would be nice. Tea always seems to calm down situations. Cooler heads prevail." Asuka took a couple of steps forward looking around the place.

"Well, you certainly dislike this place a lot. But anyway. How about Tsuki! Use your mindscape to conjure some tea and then we can talk!" Asuka turned to face Keiko, a big smile on her face. "Because I wouldn't want you to go on a rampage. That would be bad for both Tsuki and you."

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki was clearly uncomfortable with this other side of himself, if his expression was anything to go by. He relaxed a bit at the pat on his head, reminded that Asuka really was there to help him if things went sour.

Keiko wasn't sure what to make of the girl that had made herself present alongsidehis other half. She was interesting, for sure, but he didn't know if he really trusted her enough to spill the beans this suddenly. It seemed that Tsuki had taken a liking to her, so perhaps she wasn't all that bad. "I don't trust you enough to tell you everything. I will sit with you for tea, though," he agreed, looking to Tsuki upon mention of him using this mindscape of his.

Tsuki wasn't exactly sure how all this inner world stuff worked, but he figured he could give it a shot. "Um...okay," he mumbled, looking around the world surrounding him for a second. He didn't like the sight of the body pile in the center of the room, and he wasn't sure he would be able to get rid of it too easily. He decided to just lead the three of them to another part of the old church building. With a bit of trust on his failing memory, he managed to find a different room that wasn't completely torn apart.

Tsuki closed his eyes, imaging a little table and tea set for them to use. He wanted the area to be more peaceful than the room they previously occupied, so he tried to clear the air in here a bit as well.

Keiko watched in a bit of awe as a table and three chairs appeared before them. Well, a bit more like a desk than a table, but it would suffice. He made himself comfortable in one of the chairs, leaving the empty one beside him for Tsuki and the one on the other side of the desk for the woman that had come along. "Not too shabby for a first time," he commented thoughtlessly.

Tsuki opened his eyes at the comment, seeing that the desk and chairs resembled the ones in his bedroom at home. The thought gave him some comfort. He took the seat next to his other half, eyeing the teapot that looked a lot like Nao's. "It looks just like home," he whispered, smiling a bit.

"What it it you really want to know?" Keiko began, waiting patiently for someone to pour the tea since it wasn't his own creation.

[MFT]
WC: 422

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked behind Tsuki with a smile on her face. "Eh..." Asuka giggled "You will. A mush for a brain aint much use for you." She smiled at both of them, maybe it was a joke, maybe an idle threat. In any case it was up to them how they interpreted it. She walked through the house and waited for Tsuki to do his magic.

She clapped her hands a few times as the table, or rather desk, appeared. She took a few steps forwards to take a closer look. With a smile she looked back at Tsuki "Gotta say." She spoke "For a first time it's quite detailed. Maybe you have a talent in the mind department." She patted Tsukis head a bit as she continued.

Asuka cleared her throat and spoke, a warm tone in her voice. "Well. I know all about you. Or rather, what you are. So in my case it's simple, I gotta make sure you won't be a danger to those I care for because that would be a problem and I'm rather not fond of problems. You being the "carnage" makes it sound like a problem so... yeah. Aside from that, I'm simply here to mediate a discussion between you two. Kinda be the third neutral party that'll kick your little butt if you go out of line." She giggled, a smile on her face.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back