Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Is There Any Hope?

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko eyed Asuka as she spoke, not liking the fact that they were going to have a spectator. He would just tell what was necessary for now, explain more to Tsuki later. It seemed this woman was threatening his safety at this point. His eyes shifted over to Tsuki. "Well ask away then."

Tsuki swallowed thickly, feeling the tension between the two and not necessarily enjoying it. He wanted to befriend his other half, not piss him off. "How do you come around? I don't have the knowledge to just...let you out, but I know you've been around in the l real world a few times."

"From what I can tell, it's whenever you see blood. Every time I came around in the church, I saw that your hand had been cut open." Keiko shrugged, looking down to his hand. "Neither of us have a scar there, probably because they didn't want you knowing how to summon me." They always used a healing jutsu on him before sending him back to his room.

"What did they make you do?" Tsuki asked. After all, he never had to endure these summoning times.

"I was trained how to use our bloodline. We can manipulate our blood as a weapon, and gain strength from the blood of others," Keiko explained. "It's fun. I'd say you should try it sometime, but if you can't even stay awake when you see it then it's not likely you'll get the chance to try it." Keiko grinned. "More fun for me, I suppose."

Tsuki nodded his head, agreeing with the statement. With how weak his mental stability was, it wasn't likely he would be able to use his birth-given powers. He decided to delve a little more into their life before Leaf, since it seemed like that was the time Keiko was around the most. "Why did you kill one of the elders?"

"Well for starters, it was more than just one. I just didn't have the strength to finish everything before you came back around," Keiko stated. "I killed about six of the people in charge of training me. Jashin told me to do so. He stated that the elders had lost sight of His original plans and were training me to use as a weapon. They were going to take advantage of my abilities and try to overthrow village heads." His eyes shifted to Asuka. "Leaf was going to be the first target. Jashin had His own plans for me though, so I got rid of the people obstructing His path and twisting His words."

[MFT WC: 430]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back