Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It has Begun (Mednin Request)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young Kunoichi has been arguing with her decision about this for a long period of time, but she felt it was time for her to official begin her training as a Medic in Training. She stared at herself in the mirror at her apartment. She smiled as she finished her makeup before hopefully meeting the Sennin of the Medical Branch. Her eyebrows have been filled, her clean cut crease was complemented with shimmers of gold in her espresso coloured eyeshadow. The you girl's rich skin had a faint hint of contour and blush to make her skin appear more radiant. Her lips were a deep matte plum colour that contrasted her piercing emerald eyes. Putting her mascara wand down, she was ready. She tucked her hair back under her black hijab that seemed to fade perfectly into her very modest black dress.

Under her dress she could feel her nano-spiders tinkering with excitement as she approached the Omni Prime Medical Facility. She took a deep breath before stepping in and up to the receptionist desk. She carried small talk with the lady working the desk explaining how she wanted to enter the MiT program and asked to speak with someone about the program. She was instructed to take a seat and wait for the next available Mednin so she could discuss with them the program. She politely agreed and made her way to a chair. As she sat there she began to think about what sort of training she would have to endure.

((OoC: I would like to become a MiT and roleplay joining the branch))

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Basic Knowledge:
Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 24
Height: 5 feet 10 inches tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Agnostic
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan
Looks Like: Dark Mousy from Dark Angel​

Another day, another shift at the Hospital. He had gotten up early today like he had been doing for weeks now to start his day bright and earlier at the Byakko Infirmary before heading to the Academy to check his mailbox and see if he had any paperwork that needed filled out or any problems or concerns had been received by him from his style of teaching or the academy. Luckily for him, there was nothing that needed to be addressed so he had arrived bright and early this morning to the Hospital where he had walked by the unoccupied office of the Medical Sennin, a position that he so desperately wanted to have before he died and moved on to the next world. It most certainly had not been an easy life for the Byakko descendant thus far as he had ran from his former home and was now still slowly adjusting to the village. In all honesty, he still hadn't even see the whole village nor seen what was being termed "Project Rebirth" by many of the citizens on the surface since the village was in a "valley." Maybe someday, but definitely not today as the Hospital was quite busy as it always was since the Cabel had caused a ruckus in the village and normal citizens were being sympathetic for them and joining in protest against the village. It was quite astonishing to see this all playing out at his own hands especially in the Academy of all places with two students weeks ago; something had to be done.

But, it would have to wait as the receptionist at the front desk had strolled back and told him that there was a woman that was seeking information about becoming a medic-in-training and joining their program. This news opened Kyuji's eyes in excitement as there had not been many people that were interested in joining his branch and the entire hospital was understaffed. If this woman was able to prove to him that she would be able to deal with the hardships and struggles of being a medic, she would definitely be in. Nodding to her, he would follow her out to the front where she would point out the woman who was interested that was dressed in a black dress with a headpiece and definitely interesting makeup styling for her eyes that seemed to perfectly complement her eyes. Smiling at her, he would stick out his head to her which would reveal his feline-ness and say: "I heard you are interested in the medic-in-training program with a possibility of being a full-fledged medic after being in the program. This is excellent and exciting news to hear, so would you please give me some of your demographics like your name, age, height, weight if you're comfortable with that?"

His attire was simple: he was bearing his white medical robes that displayed the village's emblem on the left sleeve and his clan's emblem on the right sleeve. Nobody could see under his robe, but he was wearing a blue dress shirt, black jeans, and a golden belt the same one that use to bare his former religion's emblem on it. His shoes were black and had white laces on them if you could see them.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi was waiting in anticipation to meet a medical ninja. She was patiently waiting until a man with cat like ears popped up and began to speak to her. She smiled and quickly hopped up and out of her chair. Kumomi knew she had to play nice to be able to join this branch and gain the needed information about the human anatomy. Independent research in the Black Bazaar would not suffice for much longer.

"Yes! I am excited to meet you, my name is Kugutsu Kumomi. I am 16 years old, five feet and two inches, and I weigh about one hundred and fifteen pounds. I don't know if it'll help but..."<i></i>

As she said her last sentence she raised her right hand and fifty Micro-Puppets either crawled onto her hand or began to fly around it. The puppets were in the forms of spiders, wasps, beetles, and mosquitos.

"...I graduated from the academy with the highest scores in puppetry and I already know some medical ninjutsu."<i></i>

She smiled as she hoped that she seemed sweet enough to keep on her facade.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young lady, from her looks, responded to Kyuji with delight in her voice and excitement. It seemed that she had been waiting to discuss joining the branch today for little to no time by the lack of aggravation in her tone. The older senior medic smiled at her as she introduced herself to him and gave all her necessary information that he had requested along with what she had done well in during her stint in the Academy and acknowledging that she knew some medical jutsu already. However, the little scene that she made with her little insect creatures caught his attention the most as he saw little creepy crawlies walking or flying towards her hand. He was however listening to her talk while her little "friends" were doing their thing.

His own hand would return back to his side as he was evaluating everything that she had given him. She was definitely in shape and her talents were quite remarkable. Those little creatures did not seem to be realistic as they all looked like little puppets from their appearance, but it started to give him ideas on how to implement the skills that she had at her disposal already and eventually evolve them to better serve the hospital and the village. His eyes would open after a brief few moments and he would turn smile at her and he excitedly responded to her: "Nice to meet you, Miss Kumoni. My name is Byakko Kyuji and I am one of the few medics that are running this hospital currently since the recent attacks on the village. But, we can talk about you and evaluate you more for the field in my office away from everyone so we can have a more private conversation without creeping or making anyone sick. So if you don't mind, please follow me."

He would turn his back to the young lady and nod to the receptionist as he would begin to take her back to the offices. She would pass the office of the Medical Sennin with a vacated name plate on the door and be lead directly to his office which was directly two doors down from the Sennin office on the right. As they went into the office, Kyuji would move the paperwork about procedures and patients into two piles at the corner of his desk. He would then push out the chair for the young lady before shutting the door. There was a glass window that showed the hallway that they were just in. The room itself would be quite empty with no personal belongings anywhere aside from a few cookies made from the Toraono Clan sitting on his desk that his dear Yanshi had baked him when she couldn't sleep at night with their child in her.

He would take his own seat after Kumomi had taken hers. The young twenty something year old medic would sigh and then say: "Let's begin. What are some questions you have about the medical branch and being a medic-in-training before I go over everything. I want to be sure I answer everything that you might be wondering or want to know about." He would then look at the cookies, take one, and take a bite of it. He would smile at her and say: "And by all means, you may have some cookies if you'd like. My fiancée baked them just this morning and they are really delicious!" Then, he would proceed to finish the cookie as Kumoni would begin asking her little heart questions.

[OOC: Enjoy!~]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young girl smiled as it appeared that the pointy ear man was happy with her response. After she spoke her puppets crawled back into her black flowly dress. She reached up to readjust her sleeve before returning her arms alongside her body. She closed her eyes to nod at Kyuji-Ue as he introduced himself and explained how the hospital was actually short staffed. She nodded once again to show that she understood and she began following Kyuji-Ue. She was excited. With her basic knowledge of medical ninjutsu and her nano-mosquito's ability to create restoration energy she felt confident that she would be able to pick up this line of work easily.

As they began to walk through the hospital her puppeteer eyes began to make quick work of everything that was around. Being a Micro-Puppeteer her eyes were well adjusted to trying to pick up minute details. She noticed a few spots in the hospital's structure that seemed as if it was either aging poorly or has just had a rough time recently. Her eyes darted across the hall to the floor where she felt reconfirmed on what Kyuji-Ue said due to the distinct lack of tread marking on the floors. Light travel has been done on these hallways. Darting back up her eyes noticed the empty office. The location of this office was pristine, as if it held importance but she did notice the distinct lack of ownership. She raised an eyebrow at it as she continued on her way. Making her way to the office she had dropped probably twenty to thirty small Micro-Spiders that worked off of their preprogrammed Clockwork Jutsu to scatter throughout the hospital. As they did they climbed the walls and the ceilings getting a blueprint like idea of where they were. Slowly emitting chakra back to the girl so he knowledge of the location could be expanded upon.

"Actually, yes. I do have a few questions.
  • First, who is in charge of the Medical Branch? I know the Kazekage is technically but who is directly in charge of the Shinobi and Kunoichi in this branch?
    Second, I would still like to progress through the main branch. I am currently a Bashar, but I would like to one day be known as a Burseg, along with being a full fledge Medical Kunoichi. I would still focus here but that doesn't prevent me from taking the Chuunin and Jounin exams with my peers.
    Third, Would I be allowed independent studies during my medical training? I am trying to expand my art and find more way to build the reputation and abilities of the Puppet Style."
<i>
</i>
She took a breath, that was a lot for her, but she had to know. She gestured her hand to turn down the cookie. She was there for business after all and she needed to start her trainin as soon as physically possible. She needed access.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the last chunk of the cookie that he was eating was going down his esophagus to be digested, the younger and much attractive individual in the room would begin asking her questions towards the advanced and somewhat timid but sometimes quickly tempered medic. As each question escaped her lips, his eyes would be shut and he would nod after each question when she was catching a second to breathe to acknowledge that he had understood and heard her asking her questions. Honestly, the questions were not out of the ordinary for the Byakko descendant as he was still new to the village and didn't know entirely how the village was run because he was trying to adjust to his new life. Each question was a reasonable one to him however and it seemed likely that he could make the accommodations if need be. Taking another cookie, he would put his left index finger up to indicate to her to wait as he took another bite to buy some time for him to think more than anything. Once the chuck was swallowed, he would place the cookie down on a napkin in front of him and brush the crumbs from his mouth before cracking his knuckles and neck.

He would then reopen his eyes and say delightfully, "I think I can work with what you asked and requested from me! I do not mind you doing independent studies to better yourself and potentially better the medical branch and the hospital. I also don't mind you taking the main branch's exams either as it would be a good experience and allow you to interact with other people outside of our branch and potentially help them out with your skills. However, you will have to take the medical exams to become a medic-nin and then an advanced medic-nin." He would then take another bite of his cookie as he continued: "Regarding the branch...yes the Kazekage-Steward is ultimately our boss. Aside from him, we have no Sennin nor Medical Chiefs. In other words, the ones running the Hospital are essentially jounin-ranked shinobi like myself. I hope we choose a Sennin soon and they can appoint a chief or two because the branch is somewhat messy right now with just medics and medic-nins. There is also the rumor that there are more academy students interested in our branch once they hit Genin rank."

He would finish the rest of his cookie as he sighed heavily and shook his head. It was a troubling time for the medical branch of the Hidden Sand Village due to the Cabel attacks and lack of interest allegedly in the past. Someone needed to step up and become the leader of the branch, one who was destined by Byakko, yes I mean Kyuji. Time would tell if the man could complete the prophecy of Byakko and fulfill what his clan and their god believed in him for. But for now, he needed to press on and get this girl situated into the branch and see if she was truly cut out for the job. He would return his gaze to her and say solemnly: "I am sorry for delaying your joining the branch. Things just have been tough for everyone here and I have been pulling double duty here and at the Byakko Infirmary. But enough complaining from me, let's continue your 'interview'. You said you know some medical techniques already and I saw your little insects. Would you care to demonstrate for me in a little while when I give you a one and only test that I will give you in order to join our branch? The test will be simple and we will get to it then. All you have to do is show me your techniques and then answer any questions I have afterwards." He would take a breath as he saw a fellow medic walk past his room and wave in so he would return it with a little shake. He would then return to Kumoni and continue his "lecture." "I know I don't technically have to tell anyone this, but this branch is not cut out for everyone. You will be saving lives hopefully, but there will be lives that will die right as you are operating on them or post-operation. It is fine and understandable to weep for your patients when they pass or even pray for them during and after treatment. However, please please please don't get attached to any of your patients nor beat yourself up if you can't help them." He would sigh as he himself was trying to fight back his emotions from spilling out in front of her. "I am originally from the Hidden Stone Village and I saw many lives die in my hands including my own parents. You cannot beat yourself up over someone dying no matter how harsh that sounds coming from my lips. I know how it is, I lived through it for years. I am always available if you would need someone to talk to. But going along, you will see many things that would turn the average stomach from severe blood baths from people to limbs hanging from the body to oddly colored skin and affects from poisons. I am rambling, but to be quick: just try to not let your emotions get the better of you. You are a medic and will see a lot of things others will not, so don't beat yourself up over it. I will always be here for you to ask for advice or help. Do you have any other questions before I go over your tentative schedule?"

[OOC Notes:
1. We really do not have a Sennin or Medical Chiefs so I am assuming we are just going to do the hierarchy of the jounin running the place until a Sennin is picked. Currently, there are three people that would be able to be Sennin if I recall right which is Yume, Shiori or me.
2. I personally do not mind if you take the Main Branch's exams as it would built plot and what not. Just understand that you will have to take the medical exam to become a full-fledged medic when you are ready.
3. I got some ideas for you IC with your micro-puppets that we can discuss at some point.
4. You may become my Apprentice IC if you'd like at some point.
5. I will be sending you the branch information this weekend. PM me if you don't get anything by the end of Saturday night.
6. MFT:944 Words o.o]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OcC: Responses
  • 1.) I am aware, how many med-nin do we have in total? do you know?
    2.) OoCly I'll be full Mednin, I will be taking the main branch stuff just for kicks and giggles OoCly while my build and Plot stuff will be medic
    3.) I'm game, eventually I want them to actually be microscopic so they can run independant surgeries on a molecular level... but I am a wee lass of C-Rank
    4.) I would love that!
    5.) Woot!

As the Kunoichi finished her question the older of the two began his response. She was allowed independent study, which in itself she will have to check the stipulation of who or what she can experiment on, but nonetheless would be a topic for another day. She also gained permission to take the main branches exams, which in her eyes was a good deal. How else would she know who would be worth subjects to test on. She smiled and nodded at the man to verify that she was not only understanding his response but appreciating it as well. No Senin meant no clear cut on rules, and seeing how there were no med chiefs either meant that she had to get to their levels so she wouldn't have anyone telling her what she could or couldn't do.

"Well, The sooner I can take your test the better. I am equipped with not only the Mystical Hands Jutsu, but with my Micro-Mosquitoes I am also able to channel medical chakra to restore cellular structures as well."<i></i>

As she spoke she lifted her two hands, one started to glow green with restorative chakra and the other began to be swarmed by small metallic insects that were also emitting a type of green restoration chakra. As Kyuji began to warn the young woman about loss she kinda had a smile creep on her face for a mere second. Turning off the jutsu and closed her eyes and crossed her legs.

"Do not worry about emotional attachments. I fully understand some people die, and it wouldn't be honest of me to say I haven't seen death before."<i></i>

She thought of the man, the one who found her once again in the Black Bazaar and how she deconstructed his entire body in a matter of seconds. The bastard deserved it, and he had it coming. Calming herself down a little she continued to converse with the Medical Shinobi.

"Nope, no more questions."<i></i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would listen to her as she would respond to him and he would nod to acknowledge him listening and she demonstrated her techniques which he smiled at her. She did indeed have the basic medical technique under control it seemed and those little puppets would definitely be valuable to her and the hospital if she could pass his entrance exam in a few short minutes. He would shrug at her and say: "Well since you don't have any more questions, I will move on. Since we are short-staffed, you might have to pull two shifts a day like I am doing until we either have less patients or more medical shinobi. When you start as a trainee, I am not going to force you to do many operations or procedures unless they are minor like a laceration. It is not because I don't think you can do it, it is just best to learn more first and assist a full-fledged medic to get the experience. You will be asked to help with operations kinda like a nurse and just assist until I or other higher-up thing you are ready to tackle an operation yourself. This will be slightly determined as your entrance exam is going to do a minor operation on someone, but I will watch over you the whole time you are doing it and be there if it gets too intense." He would then stretch in his chair and then get up offering his hand to help her up as he smiled and said: "If you are ready, let's go and do your entrance exam."

If she was ready, he would lead her to an operation room where all the medical supplies were already laid out for her. He would take off his robes and his shirt placing them on the convenient chair situated near the operating area and pull the other chair up near the operating table. He would then sit on the table and motion for her to come over as he would place his right hand on his left shoulder and say somewhat embarrassingly, "Your exam is simple. I was stabbed in the shoulder by a kunai by one of my students when I was teaching them at the academy and it kinda broke my bones there. I already used medical techniques on it during the class to heal it, but it is not entirely healed and scans indicate that it is still broken and now also out of place. All you have to do is operate on the shoulder and try to repair it or at least help the healing process. All the tools you will need are there and from here, it is up to you...I will be able to help unless you give me something that will make me drowsy and fall asleep. So when you are prepared, go ahead and begin.

This was a risky task to give to an inspiring Genin wanting to be a medic as there was so much that could go wrong if Kumoni slipped. But, the standard medical techniques had failed him and this hospital did not have the necessary materials to operate properly. The Byakko Infirmary did and he could've healed himself there, but the pain was minor and it would be an interesting exam for Kumoni which should not be too hard if she continued to be as bright as she had been.

[OOC Notes:
1. 4 Medics, 1 MiT. Really only 3 because Shiori is being a dark character right now. I did not include you yet ;3
2. Sounds good to me :)
3. Sounds good! I was going to say something like that :D
4. We will work on it then haha.
5. Indeed ;D
6. Have fun operating on Kyuji! This is your exam as of this post to get into the branch, I know exactly what I am looking for to pass you. However, there are many routes I did not consider so just show me what Kumoni can do and you will be fine ^^]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi listened closely as Kyuji spoke to her. He explained how she would most likely have to work multiple shifts, especially two in a row to make sure the hospital doesn't go understaffed. She let out a slight sigh as she heard that she would have to be a nurse for the first few months to make sure that she had the actual knowledge needed to be a real medic. Though this aggravated the young puppeteer it was something she completely understood. Many times as soon as a child graduated they would choose a branch, causing many ignorant children running around the Hospital or the Palace. She snapped back and smiled at the man. Grabbing a hold of his hand she rose to her feet to follow the medical shinobi.

They made their way to a room that rather shocked the medic in training. She assumed that the entrance exam was more of a here's a fish, here's a boar, here's a paper exam, but instead they arrived in an empty yet prepped operation room. She raised an eyebrow because she was confused on what she was supposed to do. Her face blushed a deep red, yes enough that it peaked through her foundation. Why was he taking his clothing off? Then she saw. A wound was semi visible on his left shoulder. She let out a deeply held breath as everything now made sense. She walked over to him and listened as she heard how he was stabbed by a student and his arm was incorrectly restored. She took a seat and looked over to the table filled with medicinal tools and she slightly chuckled. Holding up her hand and summoning her puppets forth she looked at the man.

"Thank you, but for something like this I am well equipped already."<i></i> She weaved a few seals. "Art of the Micro-Puppet: Tool Shift."<i></i> A few beetles began to hover and readjusted their bodies to resemble the tools lying on the table beside her. She made another set of seals. "Art of the Micro Puppet: Vital Wave<i></i> The Mosquitoes that hovered around began to glow green and landed on the man shoulder and bicep. They pierced his skin with their elongated bladed faces releasing pulsating restoration chakra that would make the section of arm being operated on nearly numb. She looked at the man and nodded. "Are you ready? I may have to make a few <i></i> incisions..."

Her voiced trailed off as she had already gone into a working mindset. She sat there with her overly observant eyes looking closely to the wound. The floating blades narrowed closer to the man. She leaned in closer and for the first time visible chakra strings could be seen glimmering in the air as the Kunoichi manipulated the scalpel blades. A small incision was made where the stab wound was and as the blade cut the skin multiple Micro-Mosquitoes approach the open wound and acted as clamps on tiny any vessels that were releasing blood. The also latched on to the skin and began to pull it back slightly. With a twitch of her finger she would send the blade to make another cut, but this one was aimed towards the muscles. Once again the tiny mechanical nurses made their clamps to help stop the spread of blood. The blade went down the line of muscle creating the least amount of scarring on the soft tissues. As the muscles were pulled back she could see the bone.

"Okay, I see the bone, this actually may hurt a bit."<i></i>

She made a single handseal and her hands began to glow green. Placing her palms on the man's arm she pushed slightly to move the bone back into place. Her face remained calm as if she were just reading the morning news. Pulling her hands away the bone appeared to be replaced correctly. She let out a sigh and raised an index finger and a single Micro-Spider crawled up and on it. Her finger was carefully lowered to the wound and the spider crawled down and onto the bone. She activated her tool shift technique again and the spider entered the wound disappearing into the man's arm. The spider would bite down on the break itself using the legs as connectors like staples. As the spider used all eight of it's legs to place the reconstructing supports on the bone the puppet master made another hand seal. Similar to a defensive technique she activated a Layer Multiplication Jutsu to use the body of the spider as a sheet that gently wrapped around the break to prevent any moving. She once again sighed. Without realizing it the medical apprentice had held her breath and started to sweat slightly.

"Okay, the bone should be replaced correctly. I'm going to seal the wound up and you should be golden."<i></i>

Kumomi stretched her arms out before reactivating her Mystical Hands Jutsu. As she did this the small puppets would release their hold keeping the wound open allowing to to close. The puppeteer would use the jutsu to stimulate the healing process until the puppets completely release the wound. Chakra strings would appear on the wound, stitching it shut. The young girl smiled before pushing back away from the man.

"I used Chakra Strings as stitching, as your body heals it will absorb my chakra strings stimulating the growth of natural cellular reconstruction. It should be back to tip top shape in about a week. The metallic support on your bone may remain if you would like, it'd just be an extra coating over the break. The metal isn't iron based so you won't have to worry about rusting. If you insist of removing the support I would recommend waiting at least six months so that the bone can completely heal."<i></i> She let out a sigh before wiping her forehead. "How's I do?"<i></i>

[WC: 980}
((OoC: does this work?))

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Within moments, the operation had begun on the advanced medic as his doctor for the day. Kumoni had decided to replace the medical tools given to her for her own set made out of her puppets which was an unique idea to say the very least, but Kyuji just watched as she prepped herself to administer the surgery. It was amazing the control that she had with these puppets as a genin and how she could shift their appearance and use with a snap of the fingers. He could now see why she was top of her class in the academy in puppetry. Within moments of getting her tools ready, she was prepared to start on the man.

Some of her insect puppets had begun to fly towards him and pierced into his shoulder and bicep that would numb that part of the body and he would sigh as at the very least he wouldn't be able to feel any pain momentarily from her as she was operating. She had done the correct thing numbing the area before operating or the pain that would've radiated from the area could have caused shock or even made someone pass out if it was much too intense. Anyways, she would not wait too long as she would ask him if he was ready but trail off as she would begin making an incision using her puppets even more as he could visibly see chakra strings linking the puppets to her fingertips which make an awed look on his face appear on his face as she continued. These little creatures would clamp onto his skin opening the wound up for her to get a more accurate representation of the injury and there was no bleeding it seemed as the little puppets were stopping the blood vessels from doing their job which was quite honestly an advanced technique that Kyuji himself had never mastered. But neither her or him had a moment to waste as she continued along noting to him that she found the bone and then having her hands radiate the traditional green aura of a medical technique as she pushed the bone back into place which only a slight feeling could be felt since his whole arm had moved. She had successful placed the bone back into place and now she had decided to send a little puppet into the body right near the bone without Kyuji understanding why. The little creature then seemed to be used as a covering as Kumoni would note to Kyuji after using another set of handseals. Obviously, he would nod at her to acknowledge her but not say anything as she looked so intent on working and he didn't need to distract her.

The last part of her surgery her little creatures would start to let go as she would apparently sew his opening shut with chakra strings. After she had used her mystical hand jutsu once more, she would sit back and give the diagnostics of what she did to him. Again, he would nod to her as he digested everything that she said to him. So, she had successfully done her first surgery at the hospital and on top of that on Kyuji. It seemed like she felt confident in her abilities and she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. It was time for his evaluation as he would put his finger up to tell her to give him a moment to gather his thoughts. Once he caught his thoughts, he would look at her and say with a smile on his face: "Congratulates, Kumoni. You are now a medic-in-training and I will get the paperwork to the proper people in the village to note this. You did an exceptional job on the surgery and you did everything and more excepted for a seasoned veteran in the branch. I am impressed at your age and rank that you were able to do as much as you did. You should feel very proud of yourself as I am of you. I am also glad you told the me, the patient, what you did and told me what to do post-surgery."

He would then extend his right arm to her for her to shake as he would continue: "I also am wondering if you'd be interested in becoming my apprentice as I would love to help you master your techniques and learn more about how you did everything you did. So what do you say?" His smile would grow bigger as his eyes would glow their golden hue as they often did when something good came of his life.

[OOC: Yes, it does! My goal was for you to use your puppets and you did. Congrats, you are now a medic-in-training! I already put it in the request forum of Sand for you. Also, there is your chance to become my apprentice ^^]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young Kunoichi dropped her head and exhaled deeply. She did it. Kumomi was finally in the Medical Branch of the shinobi forces. This was something that she had been training for for years. Looking back up she smiled and nodded as she received compliments from the medic that had proctored her exam. She reached out and shook his hand.

"You are too kind Kyuji-Senpai. If you are willing to give me special aid and instruction I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you very much. Maybe in return I could teach you how to manipulate your own little helpers."<i></i>

The girl then giggled slightly before standing up and stepping back.

"So what's next?"<i></i>

[WOOOOOOOTTT!!!]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiled at her as she left all her emotions out and understandably after going through a procedure and successfully passing an exam that in all honesty was not the traditional one given to join the branch. He was happy for her and happy to get her into the branch that she had asked about, but now it was time for them to part ways until next time. He stretched gingerly as he looked at her and he slowly slipped on his robe and held his undershirt in his hands. "It would be an honor to learn more about your helpers and learn how to manipulate them, but let's do that another day. For now, go home and tell your friends and family! I will get the paperwork passed today for you and you will get a letter when it is time for you to start working in the hospital. You did well today so go rest up as well while you can because you will be deprived of sleep soon enough haha. I will be fine here, don't worry!"

He would then begin to walk towards the door to the exit for the room and dim the lights down if Kumoni followed. If she wanted to stay around, he would keep the lights on. He knew he needed to get this paperwork passed along and approved as soon as possible so he could get her in and start training her to better her and the village. She was the future when he was crippled and too old to work so it was best to get her going at such a young age and pronto. He would head to his office to begin the paperwork, but if she wanted to follow she could.

[Topic Left unless stopped. I think this is a good stopping point. I will write up another post for you this weekend if you'd like or we can just focus on the Oracle one. Up to you!~]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi followed her sensei up and out of the room. She felt accomplished. It was time for her to start a new chapter in her life. A chapter in which she was able to help others, while simultaneously learning more and more. Her thirst for hunger was growing ever stronger. She smiled at the man as she left the room and started to head down the hallway. Her plan was going perfectly.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back