Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It Tolls For Thee [Tatsuo]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A puff of steam exuded upwards as Kaen exhaled the crisp, cool night air. He had just finished watching the finals between the medical Sennin from cloud and his own medical friend Akujin. It was a long and drawn out fight, but there could only be one victor. There was something different about this night, he could feel it. Some may call it foreboding, but Kaen felt more auspicious about it. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something interesting was just around the corner.

Kaen would look forlornly into the distant stars above, he thought back to simpler times when it was just him and Kasen learning under the tutelage of some strange woman who seemed to know everything. It felt like a lifetime ago. Now there was war looming overhead in Wind Country, Lightning probably wanted his head or worse. Fire Country... Well he'd never been, but there was still time, or so he thought. A mass of clouds slowly passed over the pearly crescent moon, shadow quickly overtaking the particular region he was walking through. What exactly was he out here for anyway?

It was then that he felt it, or him rather. How long had it been since that time, years? Somehow he always knew it would come, that kid had just the right kind of attitude to hold a vendetta for so many years. Couldn't just take the defeat with a grain of salt and improve himself, no. He had to come for seconds. Well it would be no different this time around, in the end Kaen would continue down this dirt road with a smile on his face. Kaen would stop walking, but remained looking forward. He was no Sensor-nin, but he could still feel it, smell the anticipation in the air. A tension so thick you could cut it with a knife, or so to speak. Kaen's aura crept outwards, the air around him becoming visually hotter just as his breath did earlier. "No friends this time? Kaen chided the now no longer young boy. He felt his power, he had grown. But it wouldn't be enough. He still couldn't see him, but he knew that he could hear. The image he had was of a young ninja from leaf, lost and confused. Kaen could only ponder as to what changes he had gone through since his defeat at Cloud's gates."You better run home kid, before somebody gets hurt..."

[OOC Topic Entered, waiting on Tatsuo - For those of you interested in reading our previous fight: -Link-]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon being in the same village with Kaen, Tatsuo could feel the hairs stand up on the back of his neck. For the past few days he had this uncomfortable feeling he couldn't shake and now he knew why. As the green eyed boy glanced upwards at the hellish sight of his fiery assailant. It had been years since Tatsuo had fought Kaen and before him, he saw very little reason to fight. Kaen proved to Tatsuo that there was evil worth fighting and for him, that made all the difference. Luckily for Tatsuo, the situation was different too. No longer was he young boy who hadn't reached his full potential, he had finally grown into a tree both figuratively and literally. Standing at 6'4 and built like a tree trunk one would think he couldn't be intimidated by the pyromaniac but it made little difference. Still his tongue was parched and his fist clenched out of anxiety. He widened his stance readying himself for whatever vile tricks Kaen may have up his sleeve, but before Kaen attacked, he spoke.

"No friends this time?"

"You better run home kid before someone gets hurt.."

Everything he said managed to be a threat to Tatsuo, but despite his fear there was always something in the boy that made him a little fearless. Whether it was boldness or idiocy, he never failed to impress. "Seems you've lost some weight, eh?" he grinned for a bit before his face returning to the serious visage that this situation called for. "I don't think its me whose going to be running." he said stepping forward, cautious to not make the first attack. Kaen was still a Sand ninja and with age even Tatsuo grew to understand the laws and customs of the land. No matter if he respected them or not, if he were to attack first it could create a national issue, one he wouldn't want to explain so he hedged his bets on Kaen making the first move. "I believe you have a prison to go to, Sand-fatty." That childish grin still appearing on his face as he approached closer, his focus entirely on Kaen.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Seems you've lost some weight, eh?" His voice finally revealing his location, Kaen turned to face the young boy from so long ago. But what's this? It would appear the boy was young no longer, but a tree of a man. Or at least the boy wished to be a man, that was yet to be determined for sure. Kaen would smirk at the nostalgic-esk quip. He would say nothing, but his eyes would narrow as Tatsuo's idiotic face twisted into the same sheepish grin from all those years ago. "I don't think its me whose going to be running." The looming boy would step forward, obviously some attempt at a show of force, or that he still did not fear the Ancient. Kaen would too step forward, leaving some distance between them. He also was not afraid, less so by this clown. "You're right, for once. Nobody is running away from this..." A threat, obvious at that. It meant there was no escape, no backing down. Only one person would leave here conscious, and it wasn't this kid. And then just like before, his mouth got the better of him...

"I believe you have a prison to go to, Sand-fatty." Another immature, childish grin spread across his face like wildfire. This boy's incompetence knew no bounds. You could say he was getting on his nerves, but that was a lie. It was more akin to jumping up and down on them, feeding them to a sandworm and then taking a shit on the resulting Carmite. Kaen's patience had run out the moment he saw that over-confident face. And what's more, he stepped even closer, thinking Kaen a coward. Kaen would reciprocate the gesture, stepping within reaching distance. Staring up at the over-sized twig, Kaen would return the favors Tatsuo had given. "Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth? I swear... If you had explosive notes for brains, there wouldn't be enough to blow your headband off. I guess since you can't serve as a good example not to cross me, so instead you'll have to serve as a terrible warning. Kaen would not be going back to that hellish place in Cloud, he would fight to his blood death before he went back in there. No, this fallacy ends here and now.

[OOC Calling Battle Moderator]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Tenkawa Kaori!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Pouch Types (You can fill in what goes in there (of that type) later on)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Strategist Slots (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ Due to being requested to be a bit more flexible, you all have 7 days to submit your information/actions between rounds -- Failure to do this will result in me asking your councils for your stuff and/or you being placed in Defensive Mode (-4 Acc/+2 Dodge) regardless of abilities
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

IMPORTANT: I do not entertain "RAW vs RAI" arguments. If a thing is modded a certain way, that's how it will be modded. If you have any gripes about how it's modded, please make a suggestion to get it's wording fixed.

IMPORTANT 2: Any mistakes made by you in terms of your actions will be skipped over so double check your actions before submitting. If your classes or anything submitted is incorrect, you will get the default of that (or in terms of abilities/weapons/etc, those will just be omitted)

**NOTE: I'm gonna test out some new visuals for my mod formatting.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back