Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's A Trap! [Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren was at the hot spring relaxing in the warm water and letting her muscles relax from a long day’s work. Yamanaka Hakuren was as delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom, tall as a willow, slender as a reed and the personification of feminine grace. She is adore with a one-piece bathing suit picked out by her older sister. A Bikini Divides the Eyeline Between Top and Bottom, but a One-Piece Shows Off the Figure so They Only Flatter the Slender. Though she will admit she felt a little uncomfortable in the bathing suit. The thing had no back to it and thus leaving her felling a little exposed. She did not particularly like people seeing her back. Those who pass by would see what looked to be a flower design covering her lower back. However upon a closer look one would quickly realize that it was not a tattoo. Ink was not used for this artistic masterpiece, but a red hot iron. The large flower was branded onto her skin. Though stunning the scar was not met for cosmetic effects. The flower was a type of rune. Ironically something so painful to be placed upon her was meant for healing. The rune would take natural energies in the environment and convert it into life-force.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Tatsuo walked to the hot springs in his shark blue swim trunks with a little shark on his left leg. He was wearing a white tshirt over it, inside his mouth was a sucker, and he seemed to enjoy the piece of candy and the potential of getting to swim around in the hot springs.

As he made his way inside he waved to the owner of the hot springs, a short older lady in a silk robe. It must be fun to spend all day in a hot springs. He wondered if they have snacks, snacks and swimming? What could be better. After asking the older lady she gave him a cookie, which he took gratefully and made his way over to the pool. Luckily he had come early enough no one was there yet. He looked around quickly before doing a cannonball into the pool. Sending water all over, even over the wall that separated the girls and guys.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a break down at the hot springs seemed like a great way to pass the time on a cool day like this. Akira had his brown swimming trunks, all ready for his swim. Shiromaru wasn't far behind, galloping along behind him towards the hot springs, both of them cannonballing in at the same time and likely pissing off a lot of the people trying to relax. Three cannonballs in a row; Akira was surprised no one was coming to chuck them out.

He settled down into the water, watching Shiro paddle himself around jovially like a tiny shark, using his tail for a bit of propulsion in the water. Akira settled into the water, laying his head back and stretching out his arms and legs and letting out a comfortable sigh.

"Hey Shiro, quit it with the splashing. I'm trying to relax," he said to his ninken who was busy amusing himself by waking little waves and splashes with his tail.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Blankly staring at the hot springs and then back down to the free ticket she had received from her boss as a way to relax, if she went by his words. Entering the establishment she was greeted by the host and hostess of the spring.

Placing the voucher down the hostess would smile at the young girl and lead her down the hall to the women’s changing room thanking the women, Megumi looked around and was surprised at how empty it was. While the village had quite a few springs, she found it odd that she was the only one in at this time.

Undressed herself and making sure to clean herself before she would enter the springs. As she scrubbed and rinsed herself. She would think on the last time she had been to a spring. Thinking back to when she was younger she did go with her grandfather after a hard day's work. They would soak in the spring then go out for an popclie as their daily treat. Smiling as she thought about her past as if she was an old woman recounting her life before she passed on. Thinking about who her grandfather's health was dropping as time went on, she would have to go with him again, even if it was just one last time.

Rinsing herself and her concred out and into the drain. She brought her mind out of the future as she was suppose to relax on her boss's orders. Pausing and sucking her teeth on how be told to relax is not a way to help someone relax. Megumi would wrap a towel around herself and head out to the spring.

Looking out to the stremy spring, it really was just her in at the moment. Feeling a bit giddy at having the spring all to herself. She would take off her towel and fold it next to her as she sunk into the water. Instantly feeling the warm waters melt her worries away, Megumi rested her head on the edge of the spring. She would close her eyes let the water work it’s magic.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With just less than a week left until his twelfth birthday, Yama had a rather unfortunate meeting from a dastardly little creature, this creature crept up on young children when they least expected and definitely before they were emotionally ready to handle it, this creature was known only as... The Puberty Bug! Yama had realized that he was becoming more and more curious about the female figure, and in one of the books he had recently read in the library was the ancient folk tale about a legendary man who traveled the world and wrote books and who had a penchant for going to hot springs and observing members of the opposite sex for the purpose of "literary research" or something along those lines. Whatever the case, after reading that the boy had felt a strange feeling well up on the inside of his stomach, and suddenly he felt incredibly bold and brave. He was going to find out just what the craze of this whole hot spring thing was if it was the last thing he ever did! Plus even if he did get caught he had a fool proof way to make sure he was never caught. It would go absolutely perfectly!

As he had approached the hot springs though, he realized that it would be rather silly to go in without even taking a quick dip himself. The waters were absolutely amazing, unlike anywhere else in the known shinobi world. He had taken a few minutes to get all situated and now was relaxing in the male side that was sparsely populated, however he did happen to notice that two boys were very familiar to him. He had met them recently at a class and work project and they had toiled together and made the new cinema in town sparkle and shine. Even though he didn't know them astoundingly well, he had gained a level of respect for both through the hard work of a back breaking day. "Oyyy, Tatsuo and Akira!" He called out to them both, getting up and wading over to where both of them were splashing about. He wrapped one arm around each of their shoulders and brought them in close to him, whispering quietly as he asked, "How would you guys feel about helping me out with a little bit of a project huh? I promise it'll be worth your time and effort."

He let go of them, and then waited for them to respond. Everyone had best beware, the lazy filibuster of the Leaf was on his A-game that day.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren was close to the wall when the first boy decides to cannonball into the hot spring. The boy made such a big splash that water came flying over the wall and dousing Hakuren. She was quite perturbed to say the least, "Hey, this is a hot spring not a swimming pool!" She yells at the wall with anger. Kids these days just don’t seem to know how to behave in at a hot spring. She wonders if their parents taught them any manners at all. Or perhaps it was because they were boys; boys always liked to roughhouse and horseplay.

The girl that entered on her side was perfectly well-behaved. Seeing the girl she recognizes from the training ground not that long ago, she was happy to see her. However her cheer quickly fade as Hakuren begins to glare at Megumi’s chest. Though it was not much, it did out do the flat chest Hakuren was sporting. She gives out a heavy sigh, “Even students are more endowed than me.”

Hakuren was just beginning to relax and now she felt her stress building up once again. She redoubles her efforts to make this a relaxing experience. With a snap of her finger she use her power vines grew around the rocks and walls on the female side. Rose buds sprouts in full bloom thus filling the air with its sweet alluring scent. White petals drift in the air like flakes of snow. Weaving some hand seals she creates a clone, which proceeds to massage her aching shoulders. “Ah, that’s better.” With this type of atmosphere it was more like a spa than a hot spring.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo would look to Yama, his brows furrowing. "My name is Tatsuo." He would say with a shrug before thinking about this question. "What is it?" He said with a skeptical tone as he placed one hand his hip, quickly flinching as he heard the woman from the other side shout. Tatsuo quickly ducked down, once he realized he wasn't in any immediate danger of her punishing him, he turned his attention back to Yama. "I'm here mostly to just swim, been a while since I've been here to the pool." He would say, pretty ignorant of the relaxing aspect of the hot springs. He would say as he fell onto his back. Swimming backwards he would collect water in his mouth, before shooting it up like a dolphin. However his ears still above water to listen to Akira and Yama, but more importantly on the lookout for that shouting lady.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sudden shouting made Akira flinch too, wondering who had lungs that powerful. Even Shiro's ears pinned back as he almost fell beneath the water in surprise. The student let out a small chuckle in satisfaction of causing trouble; it was like he and Shiromaru had a daily quote to fill.

"Ehhh," he mumbled as Yama took him round the shoulders to whisper to him and Tatsuo. He remembered this guy from the class, the one where they all had to fix that crappy old cinema which was falling apart. Shiromaru swum up beside Yama and Tatsuo like a little shark in the water, affectionately giving Tatsuo a little nudge with his nose as he swam.

"A project? What kind of project are you talking about?" He was a little suspicious of the guy; he didn't know him all that well and he wasn't sure what kind of project a two ten-year olds were going to be able to help with.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boys side quickly became quiet after the familiar woman's voice barking at their poor behavior. Opening her eyes she would see the owner of the voice. Seeing her looking back at her, she would smile at her then fellow her change in expression and eye level as she looked towards her breast. As Hakuren commented on her breast size, Megumi would blush and lower herself in the water. Looking back at the older women and see that she was wearing a swimsuit. While it was not uncommon for people to wear swimsuits, it was still looked down upon as it can contaminate the waters. Continuing the examination of the women that commented on her bust, she would she that Hakuren chest was non existent. Trying to make the women feel better about being as flat as a board, " Don't worry Hakuren-san, your skin and facial bloom just as beautifully as any flower”. Trying to help her get over her insecurities about her bust size, may not help if she keeps talking about it.

Watching Hakuren as she snapped her finger, vines would spread out all around the spring, and flowers would bloom out of them adding a sweet and relaxing aroma to the spring. Megumi would take in a deep breath of the calming aroma and continued to watch as the women formed had sighs and created a clone to massage her shoulders.

Looking around as the flowers petals that danced around the room. Something was missing to the scene. Quickly forming her own hand sighs, Megumi would make a clone. Having them sit off to the side, the clone would send out chakra strings and weave them into a biwa. Taking hold of their new interment, the clone would flick the strings and play a soft and quiet tone to go along side with the scenery. All that they would need now is some drinks and they would be in paradise.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Instantly it seemed that both of the students were incredibly disinterested in him and what he had to say, he let out a soft sigh and nodded to himself. That seemed accurate considering the situation, maybe they were a little bit younger than him after all and completely disinterested with his little "project". Shrugging his shoulders, he thought about it for a few moments before replying, "Well, let's see..." Suddenly a lightbulb came into his head and he clapped his hands together, "I've been taking a class in the academy that details the different anatomy of human beings. We just finished a excerpt on the male anatomy, but I've run into a bit of an issue. I want to get a little experience in the field." He pointed up over at the fence that separated the two springs by gender and then he said, "All I need is for you guys to give me a little bit of a boost up over so that I can finish this project. What do you say huh?" He turned towards the fence away from both of the boys as he rubbed his hands together and got an incredibly mischievous grin.

"In any case though, I could promise both of you a personal spar with yours truly. After all, isn't that super important among us students to grow and teach each other a thing or two about being a shinobi right?" He took both arms and pointed into the sky and gave a quick sigh of excitement, "Mhm! I'll even take both of you guys to a sweet little BBQ spot I know down the way as well! My treat!" Finishing his pose he finished with both of his thumbs inches away from the faces of the two boys. Taking them away, he waited for them to finish and started analyzing the fence. Regardless of whether or not they chose to help him, he still needed to find the best plan of attack. The fence was pretty flawless, and he didn't see any particular cracks or holes, it was going to have to be up and over. He pondered quietly to himself, why had no one come up with a jutsu that could allow someone to see through objects? That would make life so much easier.

What a hassle. . .

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A while back during her Chunin years she taught a class on the topic of ghosts while using the Body Mind Switch in the most interesting of ways by casting it without even targeting anything with her jutsu, she just expels her soul from her body and wanders about in spirit form. She uses the fact that a Yamanaka soul cannot instantly return to the body upon a missed attempt to her advantage. Only those who had the gift to see spirits would notice her and naturally the class was only for those with that gift. Those that tried to just drop in would find it odd there was no teacher in the active class.

Now today in this place she once again uses her body mind switch to release her soul from her body. "Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty and become wind." This was a little mantra she likes to say to herself while preforming her astral projection. Soon her soul does indeed leave her body and it begins to wander about. This interesting use of the jutsu was always easier when she was relaxed. Phasing through the wall in her invisible and non-corporeal body she spies on the boys and listens to their plans. After hearing enough of the plan she returns to her body.

Hakuren leans close to the wall a yells over to the boys on the other side, "Excuse me for ease-dropping on your little conversation over there, but may I give you some advice? You are about to embark on a intel gathering mission right? The point of such missions is to spy on your target without being spotted and take it from a master in recon, the direct approach isn't going to work and will likely get you in trouble. You are a shinobi; be creative." Hakuren was not going to scold them for trying to sneak a peek, if they did it in a shinobi manner. She considered it a lesson of sorts. Not to mention after the little stunt she pulled it would be hypocritical.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo would smile as he was nudged by Shiro, but now giving his full attention to Yama. He furrowed his brow as Yama gave his spiel on why they should do it, for the most part it all seemed pretty unexciting, until he offered free BBQ. Very few things could get Tatsuo excited like free food. "I mean, peeping on the women isn't a good idea. Imagine if you like, looked over, and saw someone you knew? Like you look over and BAM, it's your mother naked? Like that'd be the worst thing ever. If I ever saw my mom naked i'd cut my eyes out. What if you look over and the woman is uglier than a stick of wood? It's such a dangerous idea I am not sure I can let you do this." the morals of peeping obviously were lost to him. Innocently, he seemed to be ingeniously worried that Yama would see something which he would regret. "I mean you can do what you want, I do like free BBQ too, but like, you could get hurt? I would feel terrible if you looked over and saw some old woman with more wrinkles than an elephant. Like imagine that." Unbeknownst to Tatsuo, he rambling on for days. After his long monologue, he would sigh once more. "Since I consider you a friend i'll help you out, but be careful I don't wanna see one of my friends getting hurt." he would say swimming over to the ledge, kneeling down for him to be used as a lift.

However, once he heard Hakuren yell from across the wall he sighed, he now had to, as it was a challenge. Tatsuo had a hard time denying a challenge, and because of this he would look to Yama. "Alright, now we have to do this, because they said we couldn't." he nodded firmly rubbing his chin.

[MFT]

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yama's idea caught Akira off guard for a moment, even Shiromaru looked a bit dumbfounded at the idea of peeping in on the women... That was something he really didn't want to get caught doing. The prospect of a free BBQ looming over his head made him reconsider however.

"Ehhh, why do you want to peek at girls?" The Inuzuka didn't seem to get the appeal much but hey, free food was on the table. Tatsuo had already begun to get into position, about to give him a leg up so he could look. Akira and Shiro approached the two, more out of curiosity than anything else; the former getting out of the water to see what Yama was up to.

"Ya'know, Tatsuo's right, buddy. You might see someone's wrinkly grandma over there; do you wanna risk that?" He shuddered at the thought and by the looks of it, Shiro was recoiling too.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the calming scent of spring in the air and the ambiance of dulcet tone in the background. Megumi would let the water enveloped her and finally take a break for working and training. She rarely had any time to herself, and she had forgotten how nice it was to simply just relax. She would have to thank that shirt chasing fool later. Even if he was a weirdo and a prevent, he always treated her like she was his own daughter.

Hearing and odd mantra from Hakuren she would open her eyes to look at a empty looking Hakuren. Could it be some sort of pray that she would say as her family did own a shrine, it would not be odd if the women was very religious. However she has never heard any kind of prayer like that, perhaps it was a habit or a person mantra to help herself focus.

Life returned to the women, and she would move over to the wall that separated the men’s and women’s side. Thinking about what she had said earlier, could she have left her body to spy on the men’s side. “ Hakuren you didn't”? Asking the older women with an embarrassed tone to go along with her tinted complexion that matched to roses.

However what the women did next was something that she would have never seen coming. Hearing her as she yelled over to the boys side. At first it sounded like she was being coy about knowing their plans for their “intel gathering”, aka peeping but then she told them to be more creative, as if she was egging them on. Leering at the women that challenged them to peak, “ Hakuren-san what are you saying, don’t condone their actions”! Looking at the wall and yelling over to the boys. “ If you lechers try anything i’ll will make sure that, this spring will be your grave”. Even though she was threatening them, it did not come off as confidents as Megumi was so flustered by what had just transpired. She just wanted to relax, why did see have to worry about being spied on by men.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With nothing else going on and everyone talking to each other, Akira decided he was wrinkling up like a prune. He and Shiro were out of the water without any further thought, both of them shaking themselves off and heading home, still dripping wet but neither one of them caring all that much. He'd meet up with his friends later, but for now, he just wanted to head on home and collapse into bed.
OOC said:
Topic Left

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren puts a finger to her mouth to Megumi's question. "That’s my little secret." However it seems this girl was far cleverer than she anticipated. Despite Hakuren being vague on the detail, it seems she put two and two together rather quickly. "Yeah probably be not to upset the staff. They are not kind to Peeking Toms.” They are willing to allow her simply due to her status in the village. " However just to be on the safe side."

Hakuren gives a look towards her clone and the clone goes to the changing room to retrieve what looked to be some sort of card holder meant to be strapped around a person’s waist. Opening the container she reveals a stack of papers all having various kanji written on them. “I shall sanctify the area for a proper burial.” This slips of paper were talismans each enchanted with its own spell. Once placed the talismans worked like traps and will trigger under certain circumstances. Hakuren strategically places them in locations she believes the young boys might use to sneak a peek into the female’s side of the hot spring.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Megumi came here to relax not to bats off peeping toms. Sighing as she should've known better than to of come to an open spring, and she could not help but feel disgusted by her leaf brothers. Seeing Hakuren pull out some papers and being to set up a defense against the boys. “ You look like you're enjoying this, and like you actual want them to peek”. She found it ironic that someone who was supposed to represent purity was egging the boys on.

Getting out of the spring, and wrapping the towel around herself. Thinking about how enjoyable it was while it lasted. Megumi would look at the deviant while she set up her traps. “ You have fun with that, i’m leaving as it’s hard to relax when you have to watch out for prevents. Try not to stay in for too long it’s bad for your health”. Leaving the spring before the apes would make their move. Hakuren seemed to be desperate for the attention of the opposite sex, perhaps her form did not garner a lot of options for her love life. Feeling pity for the lesser endowed women, maybe one day she would meet someone who would look past her flaws and see her for who she is. Hopefully she just won’t mention this moment to her lover.

( Leaving this weirdness unless stopped )

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo frowned as Akira left, he decided he had no real place in the hot springs now especially after all of the weird stuff going on with Yama. He then made his way outside the pool, wrapping himself in a towel and running home.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back