Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's harder than it looks. [Open]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka dragged Sato all the way across the village, dodging as many people as she could not letting go of his hand. The arena wasn't that far and she surely wasn't gonna waste this awesome clear day inside of the academy reading books, better to get a field lesson with fresh air everywhere. "We're almost in the arena!" She said seeing the structure in front of her. "Today's going to be so much fun!" Asuka ran into the arena and through a series of corridors, unfortunately the arena had a few places and only one of them had water in it but thankfully it wasn't to bad.

Once there, they both emerged into a clear field, grass literred the floor and a stony beach was what stood between the blades of grass and an aritficial small lake. She took him to the border and smile. "We're here." Asuka giggled "What do you want first, theory or a demonstration?"

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was nice Asuka was trying to teach him something but dis she have to drag him along like this? Almost literally? He wasn't as fast or as strong as her so he was stumbling every other step as she tried to get him as fast as possible. Was with with her?! Normal people didn't have this much energy! "Slow down, you're gonna pull my arm off!" he whined as she kept going, half playing as dead weight as he'd just gotten too tired. Of course that meant he was practically dragged the rest of the way, picking up dirt all the while.

Eventually they reached the park and she let go of him, letting him sit down to look at the pond as he pouted and tried to get the dust off his pants. "We came all the way here just for this? There had to be a closer body of water... heck, the academy has ponds." He waited until he wasn't quite so sore before thinking to answer her question about what to do first.

"You have to explain it of course! It's not like I can just figure out a technique just by looking at it. I'm not -that- good..."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"But running on a pond ain't fun!" She said with a wide smile, stretching her hands up in the air. "Here we can play on both land and water!" She smiled, crossing her arms. "Besides, it felt as though I was dragging you all the way here. Don't complain if you're not tired." She taught nodding to herself, there would be no quitters here. It either took a day or a month but it would eventually get through Sato's head, he wasn't going to walk out of here without knowing water walking.

Asuka smiled, true, better to start with theory. She took a stick and drew a ying and yang on the ground. "You know how every living being has Chakra, pretty much our life force. We can harness it, change it's nature, and use it for offensive and defensive capabilities. The stronger the technique, the more Chakra it needs." She drew the body of a human around the ying and yang, it wasn't her best work since it looked as a chubby man... but that wasn't a point. "Well, with water walking it's... more or less like a technique but you don't change the nature but use your raw chakra." She started drawing the Chakra pathway system, or as well as she could draw it. "This is the Chakra pathway, how it flows throughout the body. How water walking is achieved, however, is by emitting a constant stream of chakra through your feet which creates some sort of barrier between your feet and the water. The problem with this is that the water isn't subtle, it's constantly moving so you got constantly modify the chakra on your feet to compensate for the difference in the water levels." She sighed, standing up. "It's going to be hard since you got to constantly modify the amount of Chakra on your feet." She walked to the lake and took a deep breath, sending Chakra to her feet... she steeped to the water and walked a few steps turning around towards Sato. "Like this, you got to constantly modify the amount because of the ripples in the water. But once you got enough training with it, you won't even have to think about doing it. Just... be patient... it isn't easy." Asuka remembered how hard it actually was for her and hoped Sato wouldn't quit out of frustration.

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her logic was... pretty flawed. "There's plenty of land and water back at the academy. In fact aren't those ponds for this kind of training?
You just like to go out here, don't you?
he asked accusingly. Ugh, now she'd tired him out before they'd even started. It wasn't like he needed to sit down just yet but he could be working at peak performance if they'd just started somewhere closer. She just had to make it complicated.

"Fine, whatever," he grumbles, adjusting his glasses and brushing off his pants before listening to her trying to explain what they were about to do. It was... an explanation. The part about chakra and the chakra network made sense but she started to lose him when it came to the 'how' of it all. How was he suppose to know how much chakra to put out or how to adjust it or more importantly how to know when to adjust it.

"How?" was all he could think to say, staring at her a bit poutily as he was worried he just wasn't bright enough to get this technique.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed once she saw the confused face on Sato, apparently this wasn't going to be easy. She thought for a bit on how to explain the concept, and she guessed he had problem understanding the constant shifting of the amount of Chakra needed to be emitted to stay afloat. It was a bit easy to explain but it would still be hard unless Sato gave it practice.

She sighed, stepping off the water, he grabbed his hand and took him to the edge of the water. "Let me put it another way." She said giving him a smile. She punched the water, causing ripples to appear. "You got to feel what's underneath you." She shaked her head "You see those ripples? Imagine you're facing one, once wave comes towards you and you start going up you got to give your feet more chakra to compensate for the difference in height, once you start going down you have to keep lower the chakra output." She gave his head a few playful pokes. "You got to feel what's underneath you, know what would be the ideal ammount. If you give it too much you'll make a little jump and fall, too little and you'll sink." She giggled at him pointed to the water. "Go ahead, give it a try."

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn't exactly look relieved by her explanation. That wasn't a very detailed explanation. How was he suppose to know how much chakra to put out? How much to compensate for a wave? And why couldn't this be a tinier pond? He was seriously going to get wet if he messed up. He just listened with his arms crossed, looking quite serious about all of this though perhaps a bit pouty after Asuka went and poked him in the forehead. She really didn't take him seriously. Not that he blamed her...

"Hey, don't rush me, this is my first time," he said after she told him to try it. He stepped closer to the water, looking down at it as his heartbeat began to race. He could do this. Right? He'd been working on chakra control after all. He could figure something like this out. He take a deep breathe and formed the tiger seal, concentrating his chakra for a few moments before stepping forward with energy on his heels -- only for his foot to cut right through the water and have him land face first in the pond.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at Sato excited, was he going to be able to do it on his first try? Was he going to be this gifted Shinobi? Asuka couldn't wait for him to take his first step. Once Sato's foot left the ground it slowly started descending upon the water, 'His going to do it.' A smile appeared on Asuka's smile. For who she was seeing, it seemed Sato would get it in his first try. If that happened, she was going to be very impressed... her thoughts were cut off once the foot didn't stop and actually sank into the water, seeing the figure of Sato falling into the water.

Asuka didn't know, she couldn't have predicted how funny the scene would be. A snicker escaped her mouth before she tried covering it, failing completely and a full out laughter starting coming out, she could not stop, her body was out of control as she stared her poor friend trying to stand up. After about a minute of her laughter it finally started dying down. "I'm sorry." She said cleaning a tear from her eye. "Couldn't help it." With a smile she composed herself up. "Gotta put more Chakra on your feet."

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment he managed to get his head out of the water and clear out his ears the first thing he heard was the sound of Asuka just laughing her head off. Of course a big rush of went to his face from the embarrassment of it all, not even bothering to get up out of the pond until she was finished. Which felt like an eternity. At this rate it didn't seem like Asuka would ever take him seriously as a ninja. He took a minute to try and dry his glasses -- despite not having a dry inch of cloth on him now -- before she went and told him to try adding no chakra to his feet. He just huffed, trying not to pout as he slid his glasses back on and grumbled "I know that."

Attempt number two. This time he really had to put his chakra into his feet. Not too much though, he was aware of how badly that could end. The last thing he needed was for him to bounce around and make Asuka start laughing on the grass this time. He gathered his chakra again, forming the tiger seal to focus before stepping onto the water. His heart jumped a beat when his foot dipped into the water but much to his surprise and joy it didn't sink any further despite the pressure he was putting on it. It wasn't quite water walking but he was on to something. He put the other foot forward, again the water taking up to his ankles before he found semi-solid footing.

"H-Hey, I think I'm--" His excited proclamation was cut short as he suddenly twitched, an uncomfortable surge hitting him like he'd been zapped by a poorly insulated light switch only ten times worse. Unsurprisingly he immediately lost concentration and sunk straight down this time.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka cleaned a tear from her face once Sato listened to her tips. She found the boy to be easily swayed on giving up which was not what she wanted, she wanted him to succeed, to be someone that can protect his loved ones. She sighed seeing the frustration on his face. This was going to be harder than anticipated. "Don't give up Sato." She told him with a warm smile. "You'll get it, you just need more training." With that she let him stand up for a second try.

Asuka looked closely as his feet started moving, second attempt. His foot went down and Asuka made a face as it sunk, but it quickly dissapeared when his feet didn't sank completely and it could actually support his weight. He was doing it! He quickly moved his second foot forward. It didn't sank either, that's it! He just needed to give his feet more chakra and he would be standing in the water! This was amazing! Sato was doing it! "Progress! Asuka yelled out, throwing her fists in the air. Then, out of nowhere Sato fell back in the water. This was weird, it didn't seem as though he sank... this was instant. "Sato?" Asuka called out walking towards the boy, pulling his face out of the water. "What the hell was that?"

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sato floated under the surface for a moment, stunned over what had just happened before feeling a hand pull him up and help him break the surface. He tried his best to rub the water that'd build up on his glasses away as a confused Asuka asked what had happened. He could only cough up a bit to respond at first but once he got his air back he said, "Something bit me or shocked me or something! It really took me off guard, I couldn't concentrate!"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hey, calm down." She said with a smile, this wasn't going to be the time to panic. Especially since they were water walking, the last thing she wanted was for Sato to be scared of it. But she couldn't lie to him either. Asuka sighed "Sorry to say this, there aren't any creatures on the water. It's to dangerous for them to live here, it must've been you..." She guessed, although she couldn't think of a way someone could unwillingly use lightning without hand seals or some type of willing preparation. "I don't know how, I don't know why but it seems you used lightning chakra and shocked yourself. I didn't know you knew how to produce lightning." Asuka giggled, it was a bit funny now that she thought about it.

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His brow furrowed as she told him that there was no creatures in the pond, much less anything that could do that. She was pretty confident that it was something to do with his chakra but he immediately knew that couldn't be right. Chakra didn't just apply a nature willy nilly, you had to apply it intentionally and give it shape. She was making it sound like he was dumping a toaster in the pond when he tried to water walk.

"I do know a few lightning jutsu... but I didn't perform a nature transformation. I was just trying to focus on outputting my chakra," he insisted, looking rather frustrated as he tried to get back onto dry land proper.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, then you tell me what the hell was that." She told him with a sigh, she liked mysteries, she liked finding out what the missing detail of certain circumstances were, but in this case... she really didn't have a clue. Asuka looked at Sato and gave him a big smile, with what just had happened she wouldn't push him any further, one thing is bringing the body to it's limits, another entirely to risk one's own life. "Do you want to continue?" She asked soflty. "Or would you prefer for us to stop here? Maybe start it again another time, it's your choice I'll be satisfied either way."

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mmmm... well, I was practicing pretty hard in class today. I'm probably just tired," he insisted, trying to save face as he pulled himself out of the water and stumbled to his feet. What was actually going on? It really made no sense to him that this all could happen. Of course once he'd put on such a serious face he pointed a finger at her and said, "Don't think I'm trying to worm my way out of learning! The moment I'm in better shape and learn how to do it I'll show you just how good I've gotten!"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled, it seemed Sato was one boy with high spirits just like her, she would like to have other training sessions with him so they both could get stronger. Either way, he was right she was kind of tired too but wouldn't show it, and to be honest... she didn't want to be. Having a new friend to hang out with was a good thing! Especially someone her own age. "Makes sense, training does tire you out quite fast." She laughed once he made it clear he wasn't giving up. Asuka held her hands up. "No need to point fingers." She told him with a giggle "I never said you were a coward. Patience and practice is all it takes, you'll get the hang of it. Do hope it soon! Then we can play in the water together!"

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He just huffed as she swore she wasn't making fun of him, putting his hands on his hips and trying to look serious. Probably failing too given that he was still soaking wet. "Fine. But once I got this down I want you to show me something even cooler. Maybe one of these I can teach you something to make up for it." He couldn't help but finally smile at this idea, He suddenly felt a weird fluttering in his gut, averting his gaze as he scratched his cheek. "Hey... Asuka. Mind if I try one thing real quick?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled, placing her holding her hands behind her back. Sato was certainly a very interesting person and she did want to see him grow see him learn with experience and training. Hopefully he wouldn't know pain in that time, but Asuka knew that in the life of a Shinobi... pain was always there... the question was how each individual dealed with it. "I will be looking forward to it." Asuka told him, "I'm always willing to leatn something new." Wit that she straightened herself up and tilted her head curiously looking at Sato. "Sure... but what do you wanna try?"

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sato half regretted asking for something the moment the words left his mouth. It was silly, truly childish. He should hold himself to a higher standard if he planned on being a shinobi. Still it was something hard for him to hold back. This was all very new to him and he couldn't think of a better way to express it -- and just not expressing it at all felt wrong! He held his breathe until she answered, looking even more nervous when she asked for specifics. He felt tongue tied. He was going to say something stupid if he spoke. H-He just had to act, that was easier! Without much warning the academy student stumbled a bit closer and suddenly put his arms around Asuka for a big, tight hug.

"I never had any kids my age back in my old village! I didn't realize how nice it was to get to know somebody like you until I actually met you! Thank you so much for being my friend, Asuka!" It was half bold statement and half... word vomit. He felt like he couldn't even properly stop some of it from coming out and quickly felt like a fool for it. Even if it was all true. He quickly pulled away from her, knowing he'd invaded his personal space. Only to tense up as he realized something.

"A-Asuka-chan, I-I'm sorry. I... I didn't think about the water..." He'd gone and hugged her like that when he was still soaking from the pond... and now he'd gotten it on her too...

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was taken aback by Sato's actions, well it seemed she had succeded in making a new friend, finally someone her age she could become strong with. Asuka slowly placed her arms around Sato, giggling. Today was definetely a good day. "I like having friends." She simply said, laughing to the air.

Once Sato let go she was greeted by an apology, for getting her wet. Oh man, this guy was an idiot. Like she would care for that stuff. "Don't worry Sato." She said looking down at her parcially wet clothes. "This is nothing."

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, at least she wasn't angry with him. In fact she looked happy to hear all of this. And here he was about to get ready to break into tears for doing what he'd done. He broke into a nervous smile as she assured him it was fine, laughing it off and grinning without a care in the world. She'd even hugged him back. He hadn't thought about it until just then. With a funny feeling coming over him he began to feel uncomfortably warm in the face as he rubbed the back of his head.

"S-Still, I should have asked. But.. thank you, Asuka-chan." Now he was positively beaming, so glad to have spent the afternoon with her. "I'll practice and try to get as good as you from now on."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back