Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's harder than it looks. [Open]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I hope so!" Asuka smiled giving Sato a good pat on his shoulder, although she was better than im right now that did not mean he wouldn't get strong on his own right. Hopefully it would happen soon. "But Sato. I'm not better than you, i mean... through experience sure but that doesn't mean you won't be just as strong. Hell, just concentrate on finding your own path instead on following someone elses." Asuka giggled.

She looked up to the sky and saw the postion of the sun. God dam, she was late... she needed to go back home and prepare dinner. "I'm sorry Sato." She giggled, scratching the back of her head. "I have to go back home, but today was fun! I hope we can repeat it one day." With that Asuka started running out of the arena, hopefully she would be able to see the boy again one day.

[Topic Left]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her words were a genuine shock to him. It wasn't as if Asuka had ever shown any kind of ego to him before but... well, he'd always viewed everything he did by a measurement of what she was capable of. She was his goal. She was a whole year younger than him and able to do all these amazing things that were brand new to him. It wasn't that she ever said she was better than him. It was that he thought it himself. It was a bit stunning when she told him that he just needed to follow his own path. Was that something he'd been doing wrong all this time? Of course he had his own goals and dreams for the future but was it wrong for him to have wanted to be just like Asuka in terms of strength?

He could only stare at her dumbfounded until she said she had to go. He blinked rapidly, watching her already starting to hurry off as he lost his voice for a moment before he called out, "Th-Thank you again! I promise we'll do something again real soon!" She left him with a big smile on his face, happy to know that she didn't think of him as someone weak before he too realized that it was getting late and his mother had warmed him about staying out like that. Quickly he gathered his things and headed home as well.

[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back