Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's Now or Never [Requesting Entry]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu felt like she was walking forever. Who knew that this journey was going to be longer than anticipated. It was an uneventful journey so far but she got to revisit where she grew up and also see where Jirou grew up. She had plenty of souvenirs and treats when she was to head home. Her backpack felt fuller than ever. Now it was time for her to head to the gates of the Cloud Village. It seemed to her that the terrain had changed now and it was far more rocky than before. She only saw merchants and villagers who would pass in and out of the road she was on.

This long road trip gave her a lot of time to reflect on her past, present and future. She has come a long way and yet she has so far to go. As she was walking she saw an old man walking toward her about to pass her by when all of a sudden the cart dropped down and the old man was huffing and puffing. She went to go help him hoping he was alright. “Excuse me sir are you alright? Do you need any assistance?” she asked the old man. He looked up to her in a croaky and scratchy voice “Oh my i dropped some fruit” Karasu looked around and sure enough some fruit had fallen onto the ground. Karasu started to pick them up and place them back onto the cart. “There you go sir. Are you sure you don’t need any help.?” She asked again, looking at the old man who looked fragile in her eyes.

A wrinkled smile came across the old man’s face “Oh dear I am fine. I just got a bit tired and dropped my cart. I will be fine. Are you heading to the village?” he asked. Karasu nodded at him “Oh yes I assume I am going the right way?” The old man smiled showing a few missing teeth. “Yes, keep going that way and you will notice a path one way. It’s unmistakable; it's called Dragon Tooth Pass. There will be guard towers overlooking when you get closer. They are strict on who goes in and out of the village. It’s a nice village and I'm usually treated well there. Be careful though it can be dangerous on the path there. Make sure you got identification to show them at the gates. Everything should be just fine. I have to be on my way now. I have to get these fruits back to my own village.” he smiled with his toothless grin. Karasu smiled back. “Thank you sir and be careful of yourself.”

Sure enough after the old man left Karasu was back on her way and saw the path that he had mentioned. It was rocky as she was surrounded by a mountainous area that was high up, while the road was winding. There was no other way but forward. Karasu kept going until she saw the guard towers. She knew she was getting close to the village gates. Once she arrived at the gates she saw the Shinobi who were guarding it. They were very alert to her presence. Karasu walked up with a smile “Greetings, I am Nakano Karasu. I am here on the behalf of the Hokage of the Leaf Village. I was sent to meet with the Raikage.“ she said in a friendly tone. She reached for the glitter bomb which also happened to be her passport and info that they would need to see to allow her to pass. She hoped they had a sense of humor. She had no idea how they would react to the glitter bomb. Maybe she should explain to them what exactly it is before opening it. Of course that would ruin Asuka’s surprise. In her mind Karasu was debating on what to do. She was usually more serious than Asuka was but the Hokage had grown on her. A smile crept up on her face as she had the glitter bomb in her hand.

[WC: 679]
[MFT]
[Posts 7 of Creating Bridges Mission]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
5sqpR5Y.png
3YQmR09.jpeg
After a long drawn out silence, a towering figure began to lumber over to the stranger claiming that they are from Konoha cautiously. Holding her large brim hat, the giantess ruby lips smirked as she approached Karasu. Midori is a large woman with a much heftier physique than most women, plus she is abnormally tall, about 9'2 and that's without using her akimichi abilities. She moved towards the stranger, pausing just a few feet away from them so she didn't have to bend down to look at them. Midori yellow eyes were casted down towards the visitor and in a sweet tone the giantess welcomed the stranger since she was relatively nice to almost anyone who she met for the first time.

"Velcome to Kumokakure, Karazu. Pleaze schow me your documents, und describe in de-tail vhy vu truly are here during these dreary times, my dearest." Midori said, her accent heavy as she held her hand out for Karasu to give her the documents. Truth be told, she didn't really know if they were a Shinobi of Konoha should they be even allowed in. It's been some time now and regular travel from what she knew was suspended due to the whole mess with the ongoing war that was happening but of course Midori wasn't just going to turn them away. For all she knew, Kitsune was asking Konoha for help since they worked out that whole alliance thing a long time ago. It wouldn't at all be not that impossible however Midori was still cautious since this person could be working for the enemy and sending a little Trojan horse to the village. But whether friends or foe might as well listen to whatever they had to say.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu was waiting at the gates of the Cloud Village. She had already got out the glitter bomb that Asuka had given her. She was really contemplating how she was going to show her documents with this but she knew there was no other choice. Asuka was a prankster who was the opposite of Karasu. Part of her was worried that they would take the glitter bomb the wrong way. She really hoped they had a sense of humor. If they reacted wrong this would be a major incident that Karasu didn’t want to happen nor does the Leaf. It is just a glitter bomb but to a Shinobi they wouldn’t know it unless they knew the Hokage’s ways in the first place. She thought about how she would react to someone in the Leaf Village doing this at the gates. She would probably think they were out of their minds but harmless. Still she was a Shinobi and not many Shinobi are playful like Lady Fifth.

She heard footsteps walk up toward her as she was trying to figure out how to handle this.. Karasu turned around and saw a very large woman with yellow eyes come up to her. There was no way Karasu or anyone could miss her. She was so tall. Karasu probably looked like an ant to her. Karasu had grown some but nothing like this woman. She had to be close to nine feet tall or more. Was she even real? Karasu thought to herself. She figured the woman could just stomp on her and that would be the end of Karasu. She got her composure then looked up at the woman practically straining her neck.

She rubbed her neck as she looked up then spoke to the large woman. “Um yes hello there my documents. I have them you see….” She was acting nervous for some reason. Was it the large woman or was it the glitter bomb that she had in her hand. Maybe it was both. Technically the glitter bomb may not be noticed from her because of her size. This entered Karasu’s mind as she finally got a hold of herself. “Yes my documents are here” she bounced the glitter bomb in her hand. “I just want to warn you that the Hokage has a unique way of expressing herself. She loves to play pranks and well this is not to be taken the wrong way. She just likes to have fun and it’s really harmless fun on her part. “ she knew that she had to explain before she threw the glitter bomb. The last thing she wanted was to cause an international incident because of a misunderstanding over a glitter bomb. It seemed nonsensical to some but to others who might be more serious this wasn’t. The glitter bomb looks like it could be a weapon but in truth was just a fun tool that the Hokage liked to make.

Karasu threw the glitter bomb toward the large woman. Glitter was everywhere and would probably end up on anyone around her. She gave a cheeky grin as she knew some glitter got on her as well. There also happened to be her passport and any other documents of hers needed that were flying in the air before landing ceremoniously on the ground in front of the large woman. Karasu smiled, feeling at ease knowing that her documents were finally out of the glitter bomb. She would explain further if she was asked but she thought nothing was really needed to explain. It was fun. Karasu had to admit she actually liked it and showed it with a grin on her face.

WC: 612
[MFT]
[Post 8 of Creating Bridges Mission]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
5sqpR5Y.png
3YQmR09.jpeg
The giant woman waited patiently for this stranger to hand her the proper documents only to have some strange item that she had in her hand. It was small, but it looked to Midori like it was a weapon of some sort… a grenade of some kind. Midori’s yellow eyes grew dark as she gave Karasu a serious scowl as she waited for her to explain herself. It was quite unbelievable that there would be a Hokage or any Kage at all that would be interested in childish pranks but Midori played along as if she wasn’t thinking about diving her claws into the stranger's chest to pull out their blood drenched heart. “Oh does she now?” Midori said as she waited.

Now a small grenade wouldn’t at all do enough damage to kill her, besides she was immortal anyway and this stanger couldn’t have brought a Dimertium grenade since this stanger did have a chakra pressure. So that means the fight would at least be fair at the very least… for her that is. So now it was her move, Midori was willing to take a little damage to make sure that this was an attack first and not just some prank. Midori let Karasu throw the grenade at her, ready to lung for her throat should she feel the heat from the explosion but that burning pain never came. Just the surprise of glitter spraying in her face and all over her dress! The documents were indeed inside of the glitter bomb as the Karasu said, landing on the ground as Midori tried to dust the glitter from her dress. “Vell zen, looks like I vill haffe to vash zis dress akain once more. Nov let's zee if zeze documents are in order.”

Midori, at the very least, seemed less on edge now. Picking up the documents she glanced at the glitter coated documents seeing that everything was alright; with a shrug she handed the documents back to Karasu. Crouching down to her level so they were eye to eye. “Vu are free to go anyvere in zee village, except for our chails und Anbu headquarders. Be varned zat I vill remember zis und I VILL haffe mein revenge zoon. Zo tread lightly because your Hokage isn’t zee only one vho can prank people.” Midori chucked before standing back to her full height. At this point, Karasu was free to go exploring the village if she wanted. Midori stood to the side to allow Karasu in while already thinking of ways to get back at her and that hokage with a ghastly prank of her own since she just declared war against them. A good ol’ fashioned prank war.

[OOC: All good you're free to enter the village]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu watched as the giant woman’s yellow eyes looked like she was about to throw daggers at Karasu after she threw the glitter bomb. A scowl was upon the giant woman's face, Karasu was going to explain more knowing it was easy to mistake the glitter bomb as anything more than a prank. She heard the woman reply to her about her explanation. Although she didn’t look too happy, Karasu had to admit this was going better than she thought. She was really expecting something far more hostile. Relieved, Karasu relaxed a bit but not completely so she wouldn’t be off guard.

The huge woman looked over her documents after picking them up from the ground. She handed them to Karasu before crouching down to eye level with her. Karasu felt like an ant ready to be squashed by this huge woman Even at a lower level the woman was quite intimidating. Karasu of course remained cool, calm and collected as the woman told her that she was free to go anywhere inside the village except the trails and ANBU Headquarters. Karasu nodded “Yes I understand and thank you.” she replied to the lady with a polite smile as she put away her documents in her pocket. She was really glad that was over with until she heard the woman warn that she will remember this and will have her revenge. She told Karasu to tread lightly and that the Lady Fifth wasn’t the only one to pull pranks.

Great now she had to be extra cautious for pranks. Speaking of revenge she might have to do one on Lady Fifth once she gets back for putting her through this stress. Karasu looked at the lady and smiled. “Noted” she was able to get out not wanting to harber any more thoughts on the subject. Now she was able to go into the village. She wondered if she had family here since her mother was a former Shinobi here before she passed away. Santaru’s were originally from here if her memory recalled. She knew she couldn’t act like a tourist here. She also knew that her every move would be watched since she is a Shinobi from another village. Still she did want to explore a little. She would love to sample the food shops and see any sights that were points of interest in the village. She also needed to stop by an inn since she had no idea how long she would be here. She had no idea how she was going to get an appointment with the Raikage. She wanted to get washed up and get something to eat before all that anyway so off to find an Inn to stay at for her time here. She looked at the large lady and smiled.

“Thank you for your hospitality. I will be sure to tell the Raikage that the Cloud Village has very efficient and proper guards.” she said complimenting the lady before turning to the village and setting off to the unknown. This was definitely something she would tell Jirou and Kashikoi and even her dad about. She was just happy that she was able to get in without any hassle. She knew that the large woman would probably think of something to get revenge on her. Karasu still had glitter in her own hair and clothes. She didn’t mind and she would keep alert just in case.

[WC: 572]
[MFT]
[Topic Left]
[Post 9 of Creating Bridges Mission]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back