Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's Only Fair [Requesting Minako]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The letter from the Hokage had been the first Ayumu had heard of this idea. That somebody from Cloud would move to Leaf, much as Kaji and Tatsuo had moved to Cloud. Saito had traveled to Leaf with Tatsuo for a bit, but obviously that had been quite temporary. In truth, it was only fair. If Minako wanted this herself, it was another step to strengthen the alliance especially with the new Hokage in place. Ayumu had went a courier to her with a message asking her to meet him here, in the Raikage's office, to discuss just that.

When she arrived at the tower, the receptionist at the front desk would send her up the elevator or stairs to the correct floor. The doors to Ayumu's office were open as per usual flanked by two guards who would nod and not prevent Minako from preceding given that they knew she was coming. Ayumu would look up at her arrival and motion for her to come in.

"Minako, I've been expecting you. I've just received a very interesting letter from the new Hokage, Takeshi. He tells me that you and he have spoken... in Tea, I presume," Ayumu began as she stepped into his office. He motioned to one of the seats opposite from him in front of his desk. She was welcome to take one or stand if she preferred.

"Tell me, do you have interest in moving to Leaf as some of their shinobi have here?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh boy, if anything, this was going to be rather iffy. Here she was, being… told where to go… because Ayumu wanted to speak to her, the guards even let her in. This was going to be deadly serious… why couldn’t this be casual?! She would have much preferred a much more casual meeting, where her nerves wouldn’t be so high, and where she wouldn’t be trembling. Usually, she was lazy, but the atmosphere was snapping her out of it.

Being offered a seat… Minako bit her lower lip and took the offer happily, apparently Takeshi was Hokage now, this was new. The last time she spoke to him, he was a sennin. Ironically, he lead the Uchiha’s as well apparently, which is ironic because her cousin is a Uchiha. Her family were full of Uchiha’s, Nara’s, Opportunists and Tsuchimikado’s. Very close knit and very mixed, which was rather nice…

“Yes, we have spoken in Tea indeed, and it was one hell of a conversation we had.” She admitted with a small smile on her face. “I do have some interest. First of all, they probably have such a different culture, and the fact that know I am probably going to learn something new drives me to go there, it’s like, the wind is urging me to.” With the end of her sentence, she looked to the side. “I am in love with knowledge, I crave it, as it helps better me as a shinobi.” At least, that's what she thought anyway.

Words: 252
(OOC: I did it finally, Ayumu xD, Sorry it’s short doeeee, and that urm… it took some time... ><)​
<i>
</i>

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako admitted that the meeting had occurred as Ayumu had suspected. Takeshi and her had met in Tea and held a conversation that had led them all to this moment. In truth, the events leading to this moment went further back to an exchange between Umashi and Ayumu. Umashi suggested an exchange of two of their shinobi. Neither of them had really planned for it to be permanent but now Kaji was married to Yuii and his former student Tatsuo called Kumogakure his home as well. Now here they were discussing sending Minako to Konoha. She explained the reasons why she felt lead to Konoha, seeming passionate about the idea. Ayumu leaned back in his chair and nodded in understanding.

"It's interesting, really. Not that many years ago, the idea of a shinobi leaving the village and joining another would be... well, treason. Times change, though. One of my good friends is a former Konoha shinobi whom I now trust as much as any other Kumogakure shinobi. The relationship we have with Konoha is unique... and I think, worth holding on to," Ayumu began, thinking how much things had changed since his time as a younger shinobi.

"It seems only fair that we'd allow one of ours that shows interest in Konoha to go there as theirs have been allowed to come here. But are you not worried about being alone in a new place when you get there? Knowing no one?" Ayumu asked, curious what Minako thought about that aspect of making her move.

[OoC: It's cool!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Ayumu was very understanding of the situation, that was good… there was nothing better than an understanding Kage. Of course, it helps that there was a shinobi in Kumogakure that came from Konohagakure.

“Being alone…” Minako looked down, trying to process them specific words in her head. Then she remembered…

She looked up and smiled softly and tilted her head. “There is in fact, two people from Konohagakure, that I do know. One of them is named Suyashi, he is a lovely lad, I must admit. He took care of me when I first met him, and we both had lots of fun.” The two of them really did have lots of fun when they first met, she hasn’t seen him again though… maybe she will see him again when the move is approved?? “The second one is Takeshi himself. I know I probably have to see him in a more professional light, but he was very friendly and kind to me, and I am also sure that he and Suyashi will welcome me with open arms… as for the rest of them… we all have to start somewhere, right??”

Minako bit her lower lip as she finished her question, was she right in asking that??? Well, it was a more casual question, that gets asked quite often when used in the right situation.

Words: 236​
<i>
</i>

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu had some concern for sending Minako off to Konoha without any connections in place for her. Ayumu knew of one Kumogakure shinobi currently stationed in Konoha, but he could be recalled soon which would negate that. However, after a moment of thought Minako perked up and declared that she was not without acquaintances in Konoha. Of course, one of these was Takeshi. Obviously the two had met and talked a bit if the now Hokage was willing to take her into his village. However, that man was the Hokage which meant that he might not have the time to help Minako acclimate to her new surroundings.

Fortunately, it seemed there was another with whom Minako was familiar. Minamoto Suyashi. She hadn't mentioned his family name, but Ayumu had heard it already and recalled it. He had come to Kumogakure to lend some assistance to the medical branch. On top of that, the very same letter from Takeshi that had suggested allowing Minako to come to Konoha also requested that Suyashi return along with her. Convenient that she was already familiar with him, or at least so it would have seemed. In reality, unbeknownst to Ayumu at the moment, Suyashi's return had been expedited and he would be leaving ahead of Minako. Regardless, she would have some familiar faces to start with in Konoha, which was a relief, and besides that she was prepared to deal with whatever challenges awaited her.

"I see. That's good. I'm glad you won't be starting entirely from scratch. Suyashi has been recalled to Konoha as well... you may even be traveling with him," Ayumu commented, not knowing that this would be impossible, unfortunately. Still, she would have a Konoha traveling companion regardless. Perhaps it would result in her getting to know another face in that village and wouldn't be a bad thing after all.

"Well, I had already decided to allow this ahead of time for the purpose of strengthening the alliance. I mainly wanted to check with you on how you felt about it all face to face. It seems you're confident that this is what you want," Ayumu explained. This was nothing he intended to make a habit of, after all relinquishing shinobi was as good as giving up resources, but for the purpose of the alliance making an exception wasn't a bad deal, especially to do so with a new Hokage.

"That's that then. I'll have the staff make the necessary arrangements... whatever those are. This is still new territory. You should make your preparations to depart as well," Ayumu concluded, leaning back in his chair. It wasn't possible to predict where this would go. Hopefully it would go much better than it had the last time Kumogakure had sent a shinobi to Konoha.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon hearing the Raikage’s words, Minako looked down and smiled softly. It will be a time to say goodbye to her family, her friends, even her past. It will be time to say goodbye to Kumogakure and hello to Konohagakure, new faces, new friends and new prospects. It was time to say hello to the world of greater knowledge and letter sending to the family will be so much fun. They will get to hear her adventures, and be the best Fujiwara they will have ever witnessed.

“This is great!” Minako looked up, showing off her smile to the Raikage and chuckled to herself. “I am so happy! I hope I make my family happy too! I must send letters to them now and then, and let them know how everything is going!”

Minako was well and truly prepped for this moment. It was only a matter of time before she had to go, then.

“Well, I urm… best not keep you any longer. Kage’s are usually very busy people, I would imagine.” Minako announced as she slowly stood up and bowed down low to him before standing up straight once more. She was very thankful to the Raikage. This could not have been done without him, literally. “Thankyou so much.”

Walking away from the office, she stopped in her tracks and looked behind before waving to him in happiness.

It was time…

Time to bring out the old, and bring in the new, oh, how exciting that will be to everyone involved.

Words: 253
Topic: Left Unless Stopped​
<i>
</i>

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako was obviously very pleased to hear that her desire was to be fulfilled. Ayumu wondered what chance she thought she had to be granted her request when he had called her to meet him. Whatever she had thought, this was the result. Ayumu nodded and watched as Minako left his office. Soon she would be be leaving the gates themselves.

"Safe travels," he called out after her as she went through the door. He wondered like he often did if he had made the right decision in letting her go. Many of the older generations would probably scoff at this idea of letting a shinboi leave the village for any reason. He, however, deemed that supporting the cooperation between the two villages was more important. The arrangements would be made, and before too long Minako would be in Konoha as she wished, hopefully encouraging the bond between the villages on that end. For now, Ayumu had work to get back to.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back