Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's Time for the Big Leagues [Request Passport for NPC and Kyuji]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The days were rapidly approaching for the World Martial Arts Tournament and I knew that it would be in my best interest to journey to Tea Country ahead of when they were expecting everyone. It wasn't because I wanted to get away from home or anything of that sort, but more of the fact that I wanted to actually be able to be a tourist and tour the country and the area where this worldwide tournament was going to be hosted. After all, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I wanted to make it count for my village, but also for myself since I had been working myself to near exhaustion for years now in the village. In other words, this was an opportunity for me to take a "vacation" away from the Academy and the Hospital for a little while and focus more or less on myself since it had been a long time since I had some personal time.

Due to this, that is why Aikayume Hinoka, the cousin of Azusa, and I were heading into the Passport Office roughly two and a half weeks before the Tournament began. This cousin of the Toraono Head had been aiding me for quite some time since the incident with Azusa and I felt that she deserved to travel a little bit as well which is why I asked her to come along with me which she happily agreed to. As we made it to the front desk of the Passport Office, I would give a simple, yet, warm smile to the individuals behind the counter as I addressed then: "Good afternoon! Aikayume Hinoka and Byakko Kyuji requesting passports to travel to Tea Country ahead of the tournament. We do not know when we will return because I have a meeting after the tournament with some representatives from the other villages, but I can ensure you that we will return as soon as we can. If you also would not mind, we would like to take a mini trip to Earth Country as well for my own personal reasons which are I was born and raised there."
OOC:
  • Topic Entered with Aikayume Hinoka and Byakko Kyuji.
  • I am requesting a passport for Aikayume Hinoka (NPC) and Byakko Kyuji (PC).
  • I want to do more than two threads in Tea Country and I might take a detour to Stone after the Tournament is over for a few solo threads for plot development.
  • MFT: 359 Words

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Long silky black hair laced with perfume and scented oils settled across well muscled shoulders. His Sunan cotton and silk gi allowed both defensive measures and a bit of air to breathe through his garments. Interlaced within the weave at specific areas was a special mesh of metallic and crystal laced fibers specially designed to prevent the piercing of vital points by blade or chakra enhanced pressure. When standing Hyou Taini stood five feet even. He weighed a muscular, 180 pounds. Taini’s eyes were coal grey like the storm clouds. His skin was a creamy dark olive brown, he wore a pair of reinforced guards upon his forearms and beautiful silk and sandalwood sandals upon his feet. The Hyou family clansman sat behind the passport desk and began reviewing the latest documents. He smiled as he read that some people were actually planning on attending the Tournament.

"Now serving numbers one-fifteen and one-sixteen. Passports, photos, and authorization for mission related travels... Hello milord and lady how may I help the two of you?"<i></i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately for Hinoka and myself as we got closer to the desk, one of the members of the Hyou family was working and easily noticed us. This would prompt the extended family member to ask how he could serve us today and a smile surfaced on my face as hopefully this would not be problematic at all. After all, there was no reason for me to keep anything quiet with my plans and he likely would understand where I was coming from. It wasn't every day that someone that was well-known in the village had the opportunity to head out from their village and do things that they wanted and needed to desperately do. See, it was true that I wanted to pay respects to my parents and also participate in the tournament, but I also had another mission as well which was meeting with the other Medical Branch heads of their respective villages and trying to form some kind of agreement or pact that would hopefully strengthen the medical world and also provide the most optimal care for all shinobi in our villages.

As this family member finished, I would respond a moment later with the following: "Hello Taini. We are requesting passports to travel to Tea Country and possibly Earth Country after the World Martial Arts Tournament. Unfortunately, we do not have a duration for our time since neither of us are sure when the tournament will conclude. However, we would like to travel to Tea Country earlier to tour it and allow me to adjust to the atmosphere and the environment. Earth Country would be after the tournament and I just want to visit my parents' graves to pay my respects to them. Would you be able to assist us with that? You already know I am Byakko, Kyuji."

Without any moment's notice, Hinoka would then chime in: "And I am Aikayume Hinoka. Good friend and personal assistant to Byakko Kyuji. Lord Kyuji told me to accompany her to Tea Country for various reasons, but most importantly because I deserve a vacation! I will make sure that Kyuji properly takes care of herself while she is there and you need not worry about me because I am more than capable of taking care of myself if something would occur."

We would then stand there, smiling as the Aikayume and Byakko waited to hear what would result from their request.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taini would smile to them both and pull up their older forms for extended trips outside the village when Hinoka chimed in. It seemed Hinoka was under the belief that Kyuji was a woman. As he nodded to her he quickly filled out the forms in triplicate using shadow jutsu to move three pens in the exact same manner as he personally did on three separate but identical documents leaving only the four signing points open for both Kyuji and Hinoka.
"No problem at all though I would like to point out that our records list Byakko Kyuji as a male... If this has changed then older Passports, photos, and village identifications will need to be updated along with any prior authorizations for mission related travels... If Lord Byakko is still male I will only require one signature on each document and an up to date photo. If there have been any changes however I will require a new set of finger prints, a chakra imprint, a blood sample and two more signatures along with Lady Hinoka's own as both witness and traveling companion otherwise I just need her signature 3 times as a traveling companion."<i></i>

Hyou Taini would leave the forms on their end of the table and patiently await their decisions with a camera and a passport stamp at the ready.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I stood there, I would listen to Taini state that there was a protocol that needed to be followed if miraculously my gender had been altered which it was actually. Due to circumstances that I didn't know myself, I had woken up in my bedroom after fighting Aikayume Azusa and my body had been changed significantly. Nobody in the Clan had any idea exactly what happened to me that made me who I was today, but they had been all accepting of me even if I was vertically challenged, walked awkwardly at times, and my emotions seemed to get the better of me more often than they did before. But, someday, I would find the individual or group that had done this to me and make sure that they were properly taken care of with my own two hands; though, it was kind of cool that I had emerald-like eyes that resembled the Aikayume Clan even though I had no idea where they came from in the first place. In many thoughts when I was alone, I imagined that my body had been destroyed in that burning building and they had to repair me through any means necessary, but other times, I wondered if my body was truly not even my body but someone else's that I was borrowing. Strange thoughts for sure, but things still never made sense.

In any case, it was rude to not respond to Taini in front of me so I would respond to the protocol with a nod. I would say the following: "It's a confusing situation, Taini. I woke up after I fought someone in the Red Light District and I was a woman. But during that fight, I was a man so I am not sure what happened from the time that I was knocked out to the point when I awoke. As you can clearly see though, my body appears to be a woman's, but my mind has not been altered that much. But for you to not get yourself in trouble since I know you are following protocol, please update the records to indicate that I am a female and go ahead and take the necessary samples that you must."

There was really no harm in requiring me to go through with this since they were only looking out for the best interest of the village. I knew exactly why everything had to be done the way that it was being done, but nevertheless, Hinoka being sincere chose to apologize to me: "I am sorry, Lord Kyuji. I didn't mean to slip and require---" However, I would interrupt her because there was no issues with this and she didn't need to beat herself up over it. I would respond with the following: "Lady Hinoka, there is no need to apologize to me. There was going to be a time when everything needed to be updated anyways so let's take care of it now. Besides, we are asking to leave earlier anyways so it is okay if we have to spend some time here." A smile would appear on my face to try to ease her as she need not worry.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taini nodded sagely as if he understood whatever had occurred and with his clan there was a great many mysteries and miracles but as long as Kyuji was alive then things were good. With a few clicks of a camera, a couple of ink stamps. A quick prick from a small needle to the thumb followed with a band aid, a lollipop, and a letter of apology copied from Toraono Kuro himself. Taini updated Byakko Kyuji's passport and made one for Lady Hinoka. With their passports complete and records updated in triplicate in a specially sealed vault. Taini handed them their passports and stood to shake their hands. "Wherever you may roam, whatever form you may take the Toraono Clan under Azusa will always have a home for you. I personally wish you both safe journies."

With that they were clear for their journies abroad.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After some procedures were conducted, the passports for the Byakko descendant and his Aikayume assistant were complete and handed to them which they both grabbed easily. However, Taini would make a comment about the Toroano Clan under Azusa would always have a home for them and wishing them a safe journey. Now, both of the passport holders could have easily just nodded and mentioned that they appreciated the time that the Hyou male gave them. However, I would have other thoughts about that as I needed to speak up and I surely did with an anger filled rant of the following: "Yes, I know the Clan will have a home for me, but I don't agree with putting an outsider as the head of our Clan especially someone who was mentally incapable of taking care of herself for the longest time. The fact that Toraono Kuro stepped down as the head of the Clan and put Aikayume Azusa as the head is an insult to the family and a personal insult to me as the one who tried to help her for the longest time. But, I do not have the time right now to talk to Kuro or Azusa as I have more pressing matters to attend to in my life. Rest assured though, I will be talking to both of them individually when I see them next and telling them how disappointed I am in this decision for who represents our clan."

It was after I spoke that I would feel a jab in my side and look to my side seeing an annoyed look on Hinoka's face as she responded to my comments: "Lord Kyuji, calm yourself down! There is no reason to get yourself so riled up over this right now. You need to focus on the tournament in Tea Country and then visiting your parents in Earth Country. While I understand that you are upset about that situation as I am as well, we need to take this trip and try to not dwell on it as we need to enjoy our travels and try to make the best out of it. Wouldn't you agree?" It might have been the look on her face that calmed me down or the words that she spoke that actually made absolutely sense to me. Regardless, my anger-filled rant and attitude would evaporate mere moments later and I would close my eyes as I spoke: "You are right, Hinoka. My apologies. Thank you for your time, Taini. It is appreciated."

It was then that I turned with Hinoka and we walked out of the passport office back to the Byakko Estate to get things ready for traveling. It was going to be a long time since I returned home so I needed to make sure that I had everything that I needed for my travel and also say my goodbyes to my family and friends who would be cheering me on in the tournament and likely worrying as well about me since Tea Country was unpredictable right now and adding in so many other variables to the equation could be quite good or terribly bad. We would have to wait and see though.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back