Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Iyashinote Aisuteru [Sand]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyashinote Aisuteru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:Iyashinote Aisuteru
Physical Description:
Aisuteru is male with fair skin equally fair in tone and complexion, though looks pale in comparison to the other's around him. Aisuteru's eyes are a silvery gray color that seem to shine a light blue during certain nights. Aisuteru has a tiny frame, but you would never guess with the way he eats and was always the smallest of his kin, standing at 3'5" in height. Aisuteru has short spikey white hair, though a long braid stand stands out amongst his short length hair. The braid is on the left side of his face and dangles the length of his face; three beads separate ones sight from the bands that keep it together as well as the snow flake at the end of it.

Mental Description:
Aisuteru is very kind hearted, believing that everyone has a kind soul that is just damaged and anger becomes their only way to deal with cruelty of others. Being in the academy he has discovered that with his short stature he has a lot of advantages ; can be over looked, and it makes him quicker than most in agility but he is very modest. Aisuteru is hyper observant; which tends to get him into trouble noticing things he is not suppose to know or even see. Aisuteru believes in the world he lives in but also sees the world beyond sight and logic; he studies in his spare time the supernatural it comes from his up bringing. This helps him to concentrate more as a student as he meditates and learn the way of the Ninja and atone with the divine ones.

History:
His story begins within a village where a constant struggle between light and darkness waged. The village was found high within the mountains where the villagers thought the gods would keep them safe from the band of merchant raids that were occuring throughout the lands. The village soon lost its name of Mamouriko and was quickly named Akuryo Asobiba sometime after the sudden appearance of akumas began.

For many years this battle went on and the warriors of the village began to study ways of hidding like the enemies that often they couldn't see. The Clan of Mamouriko to help protect the villagers so they could try to sleep peacefully without the worry of attacks. Though the plagues of illness, the snow which caused famine were hopeless for them to control. One woman known as Lady Iyashinote stepped forth she was one of the members of their council. She taught a healing class to the local girls in the village, and had discovered medicinal way to deal with the cold, and the illness.

After a few months with her medicinal methods working and her pupils taking to their healing lessons efficently, she was granted priestesshood. As the months went by the akuma possessions and appearances were dwindling. It was baffling to the Leader of the Clan Reikchi, he didn't understand why the snow was not stopping and it was suppose to be spring. Together; Priestess Iyashinote and Grand Master Reikchi discovered that the snow causing the famine was being manipulated by an oni.

It was in her later years, a young promising pupil came into her life who was an orphan due to the famine; Ikari Setsuna. She remembered the night Setsuna was born when the snow stopped for three days, it was then she knew the oni could be stopped. As the years went by and Setsuna become 16, Priestess took Setsuna in as her apprentice telling her the story of their people, of the oni and the night she was born.

Soon Setsuna was known as the daughter of Priestess Iyashinote; dropping her surname Ikari to Iyashinote Setsuna. Priestess Iyashinote finally had someone to pass on her ability to, someone trustworthy and someone she knew would use it well. Iysahinote knew the strongest form of spiritual magic; known as Moon Magick.

Using the moon as a source of white energy allows Iyashinote and Setsuna to form a barrier around their village keeping out the akuma spirits and even the oni himself. This only intrigued the oni and brought much attention to the one now known as the Moon Priestess Setsuna.

He stood outside the barrier; shrouded in a ghostly shadow so his true form couldn't be seen. The Clan of Mamouriko and Priestess Setsuna stood in the middle of the worst blizzard staring him down; the clan circled around her as she stood there in her layered colbalt blue cloak. He only stood there and smiled at her, baring his jagged silvery canine; Setsuna eyes widden, this oni was a kitsune spirit corrupted by the cruelty of the world.

"What is your name?"

A shrieking scream is heard to the Clans men's ears; causing them to plug their ears. Though to Setsuna, she didn't hear a piercing scream, she heard its name; Daku Kasai. She kept her eyes glued to the oni's shadowy figure that moved about like fire, suddenly a shift in the oni's appearance made her eyes widden in disbelief to what she witnessed. In the moment their eyes locked she could see the spirit of that the Oni possessed.

The akuma spirit of the oni was that of a kitsune, whom were highly worshipped by the village. This made her question Priestess Iyashinote when this all began. She found out that it started snowing the day they blocked the cave with a large shrine built for the spirit that lived here. They had no idea it would anger the Kitsune to unleash havoc upon them, and bring forth never ending snow and famine.
Setsuna prepares herself for a battle, strapping her satchel close to her and in range of her hands. The satchel was full of barrier charms, stones, and pouches of powder which will allow her to use a range of protection spells. She wears her white three layered robe, slips her small feet into her snow shoes; laced with white fur soaked in an anti aging cream; created by her new mother. Then powdered and dyed a light brown on the outside to keep it water proof. She grabs her red hooded cloak and before anyone could awaken to stop her she left the sanctuary of the barrier spell.

She ventured out into the wilderness to draw out the oni spirit, she found the shrine made out of white stone, four pillars thin enough to be broken but strong snough to hold the snow covered roof. She steps onto the snow covered tiles in her warm snow shoes, the snow crunching under her feet. Before her was an altar and just beyond that as the actual shrine with the large sun mural. Behind that was the cave entrance blocked by a murial offering to Amaterasu- the mother of all the sun goddess. She moves her eyes back to the shrine, as she approaches it cautiously so not to show disrespect.

Upon its weather erroded surface she can see what use to be the shrine figurine they carved to look like a sleeping fox, curled around an object. She traces her hand upon the smooth cold surface if the weather worned fox figurine, as her eyes dart to the black cracks that sound as if air was being sucked in. She moves herself closer to investigate; tracing her fingers along the cracks. She listens carefully as she places an ear up to the freezing stone sun murial catching a faint sound of crying.

"Hello! Whose in there?" The crying only got louder when she asked the question; causing her to step back. Suddenly the crying went from sounding like an innocent child to a woman, then a loud hysterical laugh. She moves away from the shrine, standing her ground with her hands in position to cast runes- another form of casting when taught by a woman with 'hands' in her name.

"Awe, that was very touching!!" The voice didn't sound feminine at all, but more of tenor sounding male. "Caring about a child you can't even see?" He finally reveals himself sitting upon the roof top; the snow stops falling. "The blasted thing never stops crying, I just wanted to draw you away from it. I don't like prying eyes, let alone one that come from a witch like you!" He glares his eyes, and grins almost as if he were the cheshire cat enjoying the taunting.

"Leave this village alone you have done enough damage already!"

"Are you kidding me? Why would I want to leave them alone, I am thanking them!"

"Thanking them by killing them?"

"Of course the more souls she collects without the pearl.... I can consume them and the more powerful I become!"
Unknown to them that by building the shrine to both the Kitsune and Amatersu infront of her spirital portal. Blocking the Kitsune from its pearl; which was inside the cave. The pearl is how the kitsune moved from the spiritual realm to the physical. Often the pearl was hidden so incase she was ever seen she could hide and not worry of being hunted.

The Kitsune must have been collecting souls, then found her home blocked which allowed the spirits she was holding within to manifest from her sorrow and suffering. It must have been the anger that finished the deal and the spirits formed the shadow that now imprisoned the kitsune inside- kind of ironic ~ she thought as she looked to the figure . That would also explain why he is killing off the nearby villagers.

She knew what needed to be done. but in doing so would endanger the kitsune; she knew enough to convict him and pass judgement upon the souls that were now damned. She reaches into her satchel and pulls out three binding charms, flinging them into the air. This causes the demon to slide off the roof from being startled, and he laughs as the papers now become invisible and form a light trap about him.

"Oh please you parlor tricks are no match for me!" he waves his hand and the lights fade. Setsuna moves to run, and he pulls the snow out from underneathe her feet as if she had stepped on an ice patch. She slides along and slams her head into a tree, the demon moves in to finish what she had started. Suddenly out from the trees the Clan of Mamouriko came hurling ninja stars that were charmed with spells, Grand Master Reikchi steps out from behind the very tree she slide into, followed by a feminine voice aged in time.

"Seriously child, if you wanted to face him all you had to do was say so!" She leans in on her staff, Reikchi charges in to help his men leaving Priestess Iyashinote alone with Setsuna. Setsuna apologized for her leaving the sanctuary of the barrier, and spoke to her of the shrine and how it is blocking the Kitsune from delivering her souls to her pearl.

It took almost all of them to bring the demon to its knees, allowing time for them to bring down the sun wall. Setsuna looks to the sky, hoping this would not blacken Amaterasu's heart from them; just then the sun tried to shine through the thick gray clouds.

"Okay child you got her blessing do it use the spell i have been teaching you to enchant Master Reikchi's sword."
She approaches Grand Master Reikchi, as he unsheaths the sword, she extends her hand to the blade and as she places a finger tip upon its blade she cringes as blood drips upon its medal. "Kono chi no chikara wa cosmc 12 no tsuyo-sa de kono ken o miryo" a spell she only knew within the langauage of the elders. She places her finger in her mouth, stepping a way Priestess Iyashinote reaches for the hand and as Master Reikchi approaches the shrine, the sword began to shine a light blue.

With three swings of his sword, the wall crumbled; suddenly the wind picks up, encircling them as if to be in a snowglobe. Crying is heard once more coming from the cave, as a sphere; that looked more like a wil-o-wisp spirit, flies out of the cave and hovers before the oni spirit, that was now frightened.

-Do you really think you could keep my master from me? Daku Kasai you are released from this world and you are not welcomed in the next. Even in life you were so greedy and power hungry that you endangered us all... ::the sound of a tongue clicking echoes from the wil-o-wisp, it shrinks in size and enters the mouth of Daku Kasai:: ... You are hearby banished from all existence-

Setsuna looks to Iyashinote as if to ask- can it really do that?- but before she could ask it physically, a bright white light engulfs everyone. After a pleating moment, the light despersed, the orb giggled before falling to the ground next to a three tailed kitsune, gray in color. Their eyes glued to the Kitsune, the clans men and Reikchi bow in honor of their spirit showing her face. Her brown eyes look to the one named Setsuna, with a slow stride she walks over to the girl and the old woman as she bows her head. The orb rises to life hovering in the air once more and shines an eerie blue color.

-Thank you Setsuna! I knew if I called out loud enough someone would hear me!- The orb was speaking though everyone knew where the voice resignated from... the kitsune. She had the three tails marking the reason it took three swings of the sword to break the wall. -Though it took you long enough to come break the seal.. - she looks to Iyashinote who chuckles nervously.

"Sorry Akuria- I had to wait til the snow calmed during the full moon!" She grins to the fox, who looks to Setsuna, Setsuna remembered Iyashinote's dream that she said she had before the full moon when she was born. Akuria revealed herself to Iyashinote and told her what needed to be done to stop the akuma possession of the oni calling himself Daku Kasai.

-You are the one who calmed the snow and free'd me of my akuma prison for that I wish to teach your people the way of the snow, the way of my kind but I can only teach one!-

Setsuna looked at everyone, whom smile and then she looks back to the fox. "Spirit Akuria, I will be happy to take all that you will have to teach me." She kneals before her as a pupil would accepting a gift from their Sensai.

-I have grown tired of this world Setsuna, I wish to live peacefully inside of you... to use you to ascend high and pass on my abilities to descendents and with time the blood within you will stir and bring forth the one called Aisuteru.-

"Wait! What of our village and our people?"

-Not everything is forever!- With that the orb hovers before Setsuna startling her; then a flash of bright light and the spirit spoke within her. -Together we can make a difference.. but for now I will rest within your heart-

For years the village prospered, no fear of endless snow as the season became normal. Soon with time and as all souls must rest, Iyashinote parted for the other world where she was greeted by fellow villagers and family. Setsuna fell in love with the new Clan's leader named Habashi Hotaru, though when they married Hotaru respectfully allowed his priestess to take on her 'mothers' name instead. Setsuna the girl of many names went from; Ikari Setsuna, to Priestess Setsuna to Moon Priestess Setsuna to now and forever Grand High Priestess Iyashinote Setsuna often called Moon Priestess Kitsune.

Rumors went about the village, that the priestess was now a kitsune but only during the full moons. As the years went by, she became with child and soon her family legacy would continue on with the ninjitsu discipline and rune magic studies from their mother. Aisuteru's grandmother; Tsuki Yuri was born and was believed that it was the females that carried the knowledge and the abilities of Akuria; the Kitsune spirit that blessed his great grandmother. The clan of Mamouriko became known as the Kitsune clan; when Aisuteru's Grandfather Senshi Ken took command after the passing of Grand Master Reikchi.

The beginning of the villagers journey would soon find them many years later, when everything changed when Aisuteru's mother; Jun Muniki was born, the year the Manchato Clan invaded. The invasion occured destroying their home and all they strived so hard to achieve. Merchant wagons found them high within the mountains rumored that their festivals upon the quiet full moon nights echoed all the way down the mountain in the nearby valley.

Iyashinote Jun Muniki, for the priestess of the Mamouriko kept their mother's maiden name as their own it became a tradition for all the women of Mamouriko. However fear came over Jun when she discovered she was with child and possesed the kitsune spirit, a lot like the woman of her blood often did; though something was different about this one. Even her dreams, though she believed they were brought on by the horrible reality of the invasion.

Dreams of a cave deep within the forest; though she has been to the spot it is just a 'shrine'- they had rebuilt the shrine in acts of kindness for Amaterasu and Akuria. In this cave she is giving birth to her child, though what she sees in her dream is a fox cub , though she had heard stories that her mother and he mother had the same dream, but this story was different... Akuria is said to pass on through the woman and her child was a boy... The dream also revealed that kitsune spirited child; her cub in kitsune terms had an icy/ice tail that is misting. Then she holds him high and sees the true human body; which indicated AKuria's spirit would live on in her child. As smiles and says her babies name ... but she always wakes up before she names him.

She rubs her belly; 'I can't have you born within this life of the Manchato Clan... my boy... my little Aisuteru!' unknown to her that is the name Akuria was searching for in their bloodline.

Though her wish of giving birth to him couldn't be halted, for the village was now a prison, her once warm bed is now a bale of hay with sheets and shares the hut with 20 other people including her badly injured husband; Fubuki Reikchi named after Grand Master Reikchi. Though with her new born Aisuteru she felt like nothing could ever harm her anymore, he brought joy into her life.

Soon the horrible beginning of Aisuteru came forth- Aisuteru was the rightful age to sell, ripping him away from his mother and father. They lived high within the northern realm and the Manchato clan split taking Aisuteru and 20 others to the Merchant city of Suna though the travel took nearly 7 months to journey to the Port city. He lived abandoned on a trip with a band of the Manchato Clan, he formed a solitary way of dealing with pain, sorrow and found that smiling and enjoying the little things made him stronger and helped him to get through the travel to this Academy.

His first year was rough, never being able to go to the surface to see the real sky. He found a small room to make his own, and as the year came and went he only missed his mother more. The second year of him being away from his parents, made him want to achieve at winning gracefully and quickly so he could find them. His third year heis finally understanding discipline, and took up Shiroken throwing imagining the cold metal freezing and becoming more 'life like' to him... he imagines throwing large snow flakes.
When he is alone he imagines the cold air hitting his face, often when he is meditating he pictures a white fox running through the snow, and then chills come over him when he focuses to much on the snow. He sighs, and kicks a small rock hitting his iron door....
"I need a friend!" he says softly to himself realizing the only thing his loner life is doing is making him home sick.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Iyashinote Aisuteru

The Name and descriptions are fine.

While the history is all nice and detailed it needs a few changes... as Suna itself is not really near a mountain, we're underground and the surface is quite nasty as we're beneath an angry diamond sandstorm. You could run with the concept that Aisuteru is a foreigner who has been sent to Suna but I'd like to have to it more built into your history. I'm a tad iffy with the pc being a direct demonic child, maybe you can have the kitsune perhaps be a demonic ancestry type instead?

This here is our basic background, some food for thought you know?

Iyashinote Aisuteru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I do apologize about that, ^.^ it is one I came up with on the fly so it is very choppy. I will see what I come up with, I have been away from the role playing world for almost 7 years. I will have to change his whole history!

Iyashinote Aisuteru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

^.^ Thanks but it really does change his story lol. No tragedy occurs any other way! I have an idea, hope it will be suitable! Arigato!!

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The story is good save a few spelling and grammar errors here and there. It is a deep and enlightening tale about a 3 tailed fox named Akuria and her self proclaimed prophecy of Aisuteru. His being torn from his birth mother and actual homeland is humbling. I do see that you were abandoned but it also says you still lived with a band of the Manchato Clan which makes them kidnappers, pillagers, and slavers (they may be hunted down if they are found out). You have memories of your homeland as well, very good storyline and nice take on tragedy. I will pass this review on to Council.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
new-suna-grup-welcome.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council here
Please post your bio here
Request your Academy Banner here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located here and here

Start Yen: 500