Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Jashinism

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jashinism
JS.jpg

A religious cult centered on death, what others consider atrocities are but a form of worship for the cult of Jashin, who believe their dark lord asks but a simple request of them; to spread chaos and bloodshed. The word of their God is death, and to speak his name is to bring destruction. Worshipers view strong opponents as a blessing, or a trial to overcome in the name of their lord, and pray for forgiveness if incapable of bringing ruin to their enemies. As the ultimate blessing of their faith, the most devote are even able to shrug off the very death they bring with them...

Kinjutsu Table
Information
Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, B-Rank, 3 Ability Slots

Effects:
  • The user gains 5% DR that applies to Physical and Elemental damage for each level of Bleeding they have. (Eg, Bleeding Rank 1 would be 5%, Bleeding rank 3 would be 15% etc).
  • User and all actions made by the user are considered Cursed.
  • When performing a Ninjutsu, Genjutsu or Taijutsu, the user may choose to inflict a level of Bleed onto themselves rather than pay the initial Chakra cost (maintain costs are paid via CP as normal, and any HP costs still take HP as usual). The user immediately suffers damage equal to their new Bleed rank, however Ninjutsu/Genjutsu/Taijutsu cast this way have their damage increased by 10%. If this is done at Bleeding Rank 5, they take 7.5% Max HP damage immediately.

Black Sacrament - Kinjutsu Ability
JS7.jpg

Regardless of ones faith, the power wielded by the cult of Jashin is very real. By immersing oneself with the core commandments of the dark faith, one stands to emerge stronger than they were before. It is this very promise of power that often drives its cultists to the ends of fanaticism, for the most devoted are the ones which receive the greatest blessings.

Information
Prerequisites: Jashinism

Effect: The user’s DR applies now applies to Active and Passive damage, (But not illusionary unless otherwise stated)

Special Action - Midnight Mass: The user may spend 0.5 AP to turn their DR into Backlash Damage for 10 seconds, with the Backlash Damage being equal to half the user's DR.

Notes:
  • While Midnight Mass is active, the user no longer gains the benefit of their DR.
  • While Midnight Mass is active, Backlash Damage to Blood Cursed targets adds to the [Bloodpool].
  • Use of the special action has a 10 second cooldown.

Consecration - Kinjutsu Style
JS6.jpg

The core virtue of Jashinism is death, and blood is the sacred medium through which they channel their dark rituals. By ingesting the blood of their target (henceforth, the sacrifice), the Jashinist may call upon the power of their god to 'consecrate' their sacrifice with the essence of death. When wielding this power, the cultist takes on a sacred form, often reminiscent of a skeleton, to act as a reaper or emissary of their god. It is considered the gravest of sins to fail to kill a sacrifice offered to Jashin, or to use this power against another follower.

Information
Prerequisites: Jashinism

Effect:
  • Upon entering this style, the user gains a [Bloodpool]
  • The [Bloodpool] stores damage equal to all damage prevented by the user’s DR. This damage is stored until Prayer - Divine Judgement is used.

Special Action - Communion: While in this style, whenever the user successfully inflicts a rank of Bleed onto a target, they may reflexively spend 0.5 AP and 300 CP/Rnd, to inflict [Blood Cursed] status.
  • [Blood Cursed]: Any Cursed-aligned offensive techniques cast at a [Blood Cursed] target always apply their alignment-based effects.
  • [Blood Cursed] also unlocks additional effects in Jashinist techniques.

Notes:
  • May be either a Physical or Chakra style (user's choice)
  • Reusing Consecration dispels it from anyone previously affected.
  • [Blood Cursed] is considered an active effect on any opponents which are afflicted by it and can be dispelled as such. If an opponent has their Blood Cursed status dispelled then Consecration Special Action must be used again to re-inflict the Blood Cursed status.
  • Dropping Consecration dispels all stored damage.

Prayer - Malicious Intent - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
JS4.jpg

Emissaries of chaos, a devout Jashinist revels in the opportunity to follow in the teachings of their faith; battle. Craving carnage, the Jashinist faith thank their lord before and after any battle, but even during battle keep their beliefs close to heart. This belief is strong enough to even shrug off mortal wounds.

Information
Prerequisites B-Rank

Rank 1/2: For 10 seconds, any Non-Genjutsu effects which reduce the user's Accuracy, Dodge or Damage are halved/Ignored. In addition the user's Damage Reduction cannot be ignored or reduced during this time.

Rank 1/2 Cost: 2.5 AP and 730/900 CP

Note:
  • Prayer - Malicious Intent is not a maintained effect and cannot be dispelled as such.
  • This technique does not include self inflicted debuffs, (eg: Defensive Stance, Nanjirou's Iaijutsu Mastery or Kyoujouran's Spirit Remedy)

Prayer - Last Breath - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
JS7.jpg

Death is an art form to a Jashinist. Like a master painter learns how each and every color in the spectrum to turn their brush and how to use each pigment to it's fullest potential to Jashinist learns over the course of their career how to wield their faith to manipulate the mortality of their foes and hasten them to their ultimate end.

Information
Prerequisites B-Rank

Rank 1/2: The user casts at a Hostile Target at -1/-0 Acc to inflict a -5 to the victim's HP modifier for the rest of the battle. Additionally, the user gains a +5 HP Mod, increasing their Current and Max HP.

Special Action - Coup de grâce: If used on an Unconscious Target with 0 HP or less, the target can no longer regain consciousness by any means for the remainder of the battle.

[Blood Cursed]: If the target is Blood Cursed, then this attack passes through any barriers.

Cost: 2.5 AP and 900/1125 CP

Note:
  • The user may choose Ninjutsu or Taijutsu Accuracy for this technique.
  • This Technique and Special action may only be used once each successfully per target regardless of source. (Eg: if two Jashinists were to use it on the same target, only the first successful one would work)

Prayer - Divine Judgement - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
JS3.jpg

The most feared aspect of the Jashin faith is the greatest of curses and miracles; a ritual capable of linking life and death itself. Through the offering of blood, a Jashinist can share their pain and wounds with those linked to the cultist, essentially becoming a living voodoo doll.

Information
Prerequisites: A-Rank

Rank 1/2: Attempts to inflict the damage stored by [Bloodpool] to all [Blood Cursed] targets using an Ninjutsu/Taijutsu check with a +0/+2 bonus. This damage cannot be increased or reduced.

Cost: 3 AP, CP equal to half/quarter of the damage dealt.

Note:
  • Divine Judgment does not require handseals.
  • This damage does not have a cap.
  • Successfully using this Technique resets the damage stored by Consecration to 0 regardless of if it affected all targets or only one.

Prayer - Absolute Faith - S-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
LiJN9ta.png

To exist is to one day perish. Petitioning to their faith, a most devote cultist may be granted the sacred honor of wearing the Robes of Jashin, raiments formed from the pure essence of their diety's domain; Death. The Jashinist's skin start to darken into the inky depths of death, with the stark white prayer lines appearing over the body, giving the Jashinist a skeletal appearance.

Information
Prerequisites: S-Rank

Rank 1/2: For 15/20 seconds the User heals 10%/20% of all damage they take.

Blood Cursed: Whenever the user takes damage, with a successful Ninjutsu/Taijutsu check, any Hostile Target that is Blood Cursed takes the healed amount as damage, and any debuffs applied to the user also applies to the Blood Cursed target. On a failed check, they take half the damage and half the debuffs. This damage cannot be reduced or buffed by any means.

Master Rank Cost: 4 AP and 4000 CP.

Note:
  • Prayer - Absolute Faith counts as Chakra Armour.
  • Black Sacrament's Midnight Mass Special action's may be used for 0 AP when this technique is cast, and lasts the entire duration of this technique.
  • Prayer - Absolute Faith is not a maintained effect and cannot be dispelled as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote][B]Jashinism[/B]
[IMG]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS.jpg[/IMG]
A religious cult centered on death, what others consider atrocities are but a form of worship for the cult of Jashin, who believe their dark lord asks but a simple request of them; to spread chaos and bloodshed. The word of their God is death, and to speak his name is to bring destruction. Worshipers view strong opponents as a blessing, or a trial to overcome in the name of their lord, and pray for forgiveness if incapable of bringing ruin to their enemies. As the ultimate blessing of their faith, the most devote are even able to shrug off the very death they bring with them...

[U][B]Kinjutsu Table[/B][/U]
[LIST]
[*][goto=Ab1]Black Sacrament[/goto] (Ability)
[*][goto=Ab2]Consecration[/goto] (Ability)
[*][goto=B1]Prayer - Malicious Intent[/goto] (B-Rank Technique)
[*][goto=B2]Prayer - Last Breath[/goto] (B-Rank Technique)
[*][goto=A1]Prayer - Divine Judgement[/goto] (A-Rank Technique)
[*][goto=S1]Prayer - Absolute Faith[/goto] (S-Rank Technique)
[/LIST]
[I]Information[/I]
[B]Prerequisites:[/B] Kinjutsu Application, B-Rank, 3 Ability Slots

[B]Effects:[/B]
[list][*]The user gains 5% DR that applies to Physical and Elemental damage for each level of Bleeding they have. [i](Eg, Bleeding Rank 1 would be 5%, Bleeding rank 3 would be 15% etc)[/i].
[*]User and all actions made by the user are considered [B][color=red]Cursed[/color][/B].
[*]When performing a Ninjutsu, Genjutsu or Taijutsu, the user may choose to inflict a level of [I]Bleed[/I] onto themselves rather than pay the initial [I]Chakra[/I] cost [I](maintain costs are paid via CP as normal, and any HP costs still take HP as usual)[/I]. The user immediately suffers damage equal to their new [I]Bleed[/I] rank, however Ninjutsu/Genjutsu/Taijutsu cast this way have their damage increased by 10%. If this is done at Bleeding Rank 5, they take 7.5% Max HP damage immediately.[/list] [/quote]

[quote][B][anchor=Ab1]Black Sacrament[/anchor] - [I]Kinjutsu Ability[/I][/B]
[IMG]https://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS7.jpg[/IMG]
Regardless of ones faith, the power wielded by the cult of Jashin is very real. By immersing oneself with the core commandments of the dark faith, one stands to emerge stronger than they were before. It is this very promise of power that often drives its cultists to the ends of fanaticism, for the most devoted are the ones which receive the greatest blessings.

[I]Information[/I]
[B]Prerequisites:[/B] Jashinism

[B]Effect:[/B] The user’s DR applies now applies to Active and Passive damage, (But not illusionary unless otherwise stated) 

[b][i]Special Action[/i][/b][i] - Midnight Mass:[/i] The user may spend 0.5 AP to turn their DR into Backlash Damage for 10 seconds, with the Backlash Damage being equal to half the user's DR.

[i]Notes:[/i]
[list][*]While Midnight Mass is active, the user no longer gains the benefit of their DR. 
[*]While Midnight Mass is active, Backlash Damage to [b]Blood Cursed[/b] targets adds to the [[b]Bloodpool[/b]].
[*]Use of the special action has a 10 second cooldown.[/list]
[/quote]

[quote][anchor=Ab2][B]Consecration[/B][/anchor][B] - [I]Kinjutsu Style[/I][/B]
[IMG alt="JS6.jpg"]https://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS6.jpg[/IMG]

The core virtue of Jashinism is death, and blood is the sacred medium through which they channel their dark rituals. By ingesting the blood of their target (henceforth, the sacrifice), the Jashinist may call upon the power of their god to 'consecrate' their sacrifice with the essence of death. When wielding this power, the cultist takes on a sacred form, often reminiscent of a skeleton, to act as a reaper or emissary of their god. It is considered the gravest of sins to fail to kill a sacrifice offered to Jashin, or to use this power against another follower.

[I]Information[/I]
[B]Prerequisites:[/B] Jashinism

[B]Effect:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Upon entering this style, the user gains a [B][I][Bloodpool] [/I][/B]
[*]The [B][I][Bloodpool][/I][/B] stores damage equal to all damage prevented by the user’s DR. This damage is stored until [I]Prayer - Divine Judgement[/I] is used.
[/LIST]

[B]Special Action[/B] - [I]Communion[/I]: While in this style, whenever the user successfully inflicts a rank of Bleed onto a target, they may reflexively spend 0.5 AP and 300 CP/Rnd, to inflict [[B]Blood Cursed[/B]] status.
[LIST]
[*][[B]Blood Cursed[/B]]: Any Cursed-aligned offensive techniques cast at a [[B]Blood Cursed[/B]] target always apply their alignment-based effects.
[*][[B]Blood Cursed[/B]] also unlocks additional effects in Jashinist techniques.
[/LIST]

[I]Notes:[/I]
[LIST]
[*]May be either a Physical or Chakra style [I](user's choice)[/I]
[*]Reusing [I]Consecration[/I] dispels it from anyone previously affected.
[*][[B]Blood Cursed[/B]] is considered an active effect on any opponents which are afflicted by it and can be dispelled as such. If an opponent has their Blood Cursed status dispelled then Consecration Special Action must be used again to re-inflict the Blood Cursed status.
[*]Dropping Consecration dispels all stored damage.
[/LIST][/quote]

[quote][B][anchor=B1]Prayer - Malicious Intent[/anchor] - [I]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/I][/B]
[IMG]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS4.jpg[/IMG]
Emissaries of chaos, a devout Jashinist revels in the opportunity to follow in the teachings of their faith; battle. Craving carnage, the Jashinist faith thank their lord before and after any battle, but even during battle keep their beliefs close to heart. This belief is strong enough to even shrug off mortal wounds.

[I]Information[/I]
[B]Prerequisites[/B] B-Rank

[B]Rank 1/2:[/B] For 10 seconds, any Non-Genjutsu effects which reduce the user's [I]Accuracy[/I], [I]Dodge[/I] or [I]Damage[/I] are halved/Ignored.  In addition the user's [I]Damage Reduction[/I] cannot be ignored or reduced during this time.

[B]Rank 1/2 Cost:[/B] 2.5 AP and 730/900 CP

[I]Note:[/I]
[list][*][I]Prayer - Malicious Intent[/I] is not a maintained effect and cannot be dispelled as such.
[*]This technique does not include self inflicted debuffs, [i](eg: Defensive Stance, Nanjirou's Iaijutsu Mastery or Kyoujouran's Spirit Remedy)[/i][/list][/quote]

[QUOTE]
[B][anchor=B2]Prayer - Last Breath[/anchor] - [I]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/I][/B]
[IMG]https://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS7.jpg[/IMG]
Death is an art form to a Jashinist. Like a master painter learns how each and every color in the spectrum to turn their brush and how to use each pigment to it's fullest potential to Jashinist learns over the course of their career how to wield their faith to manipulate the mortality of their foes and hasten them to their ultimate end.

[I]Information[/I]
[B]Prerequisites[/B] B-Rank

[B]Rank 1/2:[/B] The user casts at a Hostile Target at -1/-0 Acc to inflict a -5 to the victim's HP modifier for the rest of the battle. Additionally, the user gains a +5 HP Mod, increasing their Current and Max HP.

[I]Special Action - Coup de grâce:[/I] If used on an Unconscious Target with 0 HP or less, the target can no longer regain consciousness by any means for the remainder of the battle.

[[B]Blood Cursed[/B]]: If the target is [B]Blood Cursed[/B], then this attack passes through any [I]barriers[/I].

[B]Cost:[/B] 2.5 AP and 900/1125 CP

[LIST]
[*]The user may choose Ninjutsu or Taijutsu Accuracy for this technique.
[*]This Technique and Special action may only be used once each successfully per target regardless of source. [i](Eg: if two Jashinists were to use it on the same target, only the first successful one would work)[/i]
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

[quote][B][anchor=A1]Prayer - Divine Judgement[/anchor] - [I]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/I][/B]
[IMG alt="JS3.jpg"]https://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS3.jpg[/IMG]

The most feared aspect of the Jashin faith is the greatest of curses and miracles; a ritual capable of linking life and death itself. Through the offering of blood, a Jashinist can share their pain and wounds with those linked to the cultist, essentially becoming a living voodoo doll.

[I]Information[/I]
[B]Prerequisites:[/B] A-Rank

[B]Rank 1/2:[/B] Attempts to inflict the damage stored by [B][I][Bloodpool][/I][/B] to all [[B]Blood Cursed[/B]] targets using an Ninjutsu/Taijutsu check with a +0/+2 bonus. This damage cannot be increased or reduced.

[B]Cost:[/B] 3 AP, CP equal to half/quarter of the damage dealt.

[LIST]
[*][I]Divine Judgment[/I] does not require handseals.
[*]This damage does not have a cap.
[*]Successfully using this Technique resets the damage stored by Consecration to 0 regardless of if it affected all targets or only one.
[/LIST][/quote]

[quote][B][anchor=S1]Prayer - Absolute Faith[/anchor] - [I]S-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/I][/B]
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/LiJN9ta.png[/IMG]
To exist is to one day perish. Petitioning to their faith, a most devote cultist may be granted the sacred honor of wearing the Robes of Jashin,  raiments formed from the pure essence of their diety's domain; [I]Death[/I]. The Jashinist's skin start to darken into the inky depths of death, with the stark white prayer lines appearing over the body, giving the Jashinist a skeletal appearance.

[I]Information[/I]
[B]Prerequisites:[/B] S-Rank

[B]Rank 1/2:[/B] For 15/20 seconds the User heals 10%/20% of all damage they take.

[B]Blood Cursed:[/B] Whenever the user takes damage, with a successful Ninjutsu/Taijutsu check, any Hostile Target that is [B]Blood Cursed[/B] takes the healed amount as damage, and any debuffs applied to the user also applies to the [B]Blood Cursed[/B] target. On a failed check, they take half the damage and half the debuffs. This damage cannot be reduced or buffed by any means.

[B]Master Rank Cost:[/B] 4 AP and 4000 CP.

[I]Note:[/I][list][*]Prayer - Absolute Faith counts as Chakra Armour.
[*]Black Sacrament's Midnight Mass Special action's may be used for 0 AP when this technique is cast, and lasts the entire duration of this technique.
[*]Prayer - Absolute Faith is not a maintained effect and cannot be dispelled as such.[/list]
[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back