Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Jiyuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Hey everyone, it's Akamaro from wayyy back when. Just thought I'd maybe stop by and try out the forums again!]

Name: Jiyuu

Appearance: Jiyuu stand at 4'7''. His height is average while his body is beginning to get bulkier due to his training. He weighs about 80 pounds. Jiyuu has blonde hair and blue eyes, a curse considering his entire family had brown hair and brown eyes. The boy normally wears just a normal pairs of pants and can often be found in sweatshirts or jackets as he finds them very comfortable. No other notable features as the boy is still growing and still has a very childlike appearance.

Personality: Jiyuu is a kind boy. He has grown up with his 'Mother' hating him and as such he harbors a lot of hate deep inside him. He does not hate the world, but he cannot stand how cruel some people can be. You could say Jiyuu is slightly chaotic good, his rage only coming out at those who are unforgiving and cruel.

History: Jiyuu's luck in life was predetermined far before he came out of the womb. It goes back to his father's decisions. Before Jiyuu was even conceived his father and mother were happily married with their own beautiful 3 year old son. The couple lived blissfully under the harsh desert of Sunagakure and thought of their lives as perfect. Jiyuu's father, Nijito, was a shinobi for Sunagakure proud to defend his home. Often the man would be grouped up with his team to run missions forcing him to leave his home and stay away for days on end. The couple had become used to this and the occasional time spent away did not seem to hamper their relationship in any sort of way. But Jiyuu's mother, Homika, didn't realize who exactly her husband was spending so much time with.

The team Nijito had been assigned to was a fantastic squad that consisted of 3 members including himself. A man and a woman were his partners. The man, Kanji, quickly became Nijito's best and closest friend. The woman, Ikuyo, became something much more. As the team started doing training and missions it became clear very quickly that Nijito and Ikuyo had a chemistry they couldn't explain. The two were drawn to each other and each and every minute they spent together dramatically increased these feelings. It wasn't long before the two fell completely in love for one another. They would secretly find each other in the middle of the night, using their training to remain hidden at all times. Nijito was shocked and a bit disturbed at how much more he loved this woman than his own wife. The two continued these escapades until Ikuyo unexpectedly got pregnant. Torn between his wife and his new found love Nijito promised Ikuyo he would help her though the pregnancy as much as he could. He explained how much he loved her and that he would try to find a way to separate from his wife to be with her.

As Ikuyo went through her pregnancy Nijito secretly dropped by. He would bring food, help Ikuyo around the house, and wait on any need she had. He continued his life at home, though his wife was beginning to become suspicious of him. It was difficult for the two to meet as much as they would like and so the two sometimes used Kanji as a medium for talking. Months continued of this until the day that Ikuyo went into labor. Since Nijito and Ikuyo could not get in direct contact with each other she was forced to deliver the baby without him.

Nijito sat in his home reading a book as his wife put their son to sleep. It was early night and this was one of Nijito's only times to unwind. He slowly began to sink back in his chair when a vicious banging could be heard coming from his door. What in the world was that? He thought to himself as he rose to his feet. "Nijito it's me Kanji! Open the door!" A smile came to Nijito's face. "Ah Kanji," he said as he started for the door, "what brings you here so late in t--" Nijito's face went blank as he opened the door. He gazed into his best friends hands and a smile came across his face. Nijito looked over his shoulders and made sure his wife was still helping their son. When he confirmed it he snapped his head back to look at Kanji. There lied a beautiful baby boy in his friends hands. He saw himself in the boy's features and then his smile grew as he saw Ikuyo in the boy's eyes and hair. Bright blue eyes and great blonde hair, very different from his own brown hair and brown eyes. Nijito couldn't look away from the boy. "Is he mine?" Nijito asked excitedly. "Yes, this is your son Jiyuu." Kanji replied weakly. "Haha! Your mother couldn't wait to name you could she!" Nijito laughed. "Listen, Nijito." Kanji paused. Nijito looked up to meet the mans gaze but was suprised to see his friend looking down. "It's about Ikuyo..." A cold shock went down Nijito's spine. The necks on the back of his hair stood up as he watched his squad mate struggle to find the next words of his sentence. "The delivery didn't go as planned... it was too much strain on her body." Nijito felt his knees weaken. His vision narrowed and his stomach churned. Everything became quieter. "Nijito... I'm so sorry..." Everything got quieter still, now the mans voice seemed to be a whisper.

"She died."

Silence.

Nijito had tunnel vision, his head swirled and his body fought to hold back the dinner his wife had just served. His love was gone. Still in shock Nijito looked over his shoulder to see his wife walk into the living room. "What a beautiful boy!" She exclaimed in delight. "Is this yours Kanji!?" The woman asked in disbelief. Kanji looked down once more avoiding all eye contact. This was one hell of a situation...

So began Jiyuu's life, the life as a bastard. Nijito explained to his wife the situation between him and Ikoyu though he never expressed to Homika how much he truly loved the other woman. He knew how much it would break her heart. The boy, he explained, was still a part of him and he could not stand by and let this child grow up without his father. The two argued for weeks on whether they should keep the boy and after much persuasion Homika agreed to raise the child, though she made it clear the boy would never be hers.

The boy grew up in a home with a 'mother' who genuinely hated him. He could see it in her eyes when she looked at him and hear it in her breath when she spoke. There was constantly tension between the two. Not only this but his brother, Ouji, took very fondly to their mother causing somewhat of a rivalry between the family. Jiyuu grew with many negative thoughts in his brain and his father could see the negative impact it was having on the boy. When Jiyuu was of an appropriate age his father sat him down and explained the story of how he came to this world. The boy sat and listened to the great things his father told him of his mother. How the two had gone on great missions together as Sunagakure shinobi. Nijito told his son that he was the product of two great warriors of Sungakure and that the possibilities for his future far exceed that of his brother or mother. Jiyuu finally began to feel a pride in himself rather than a guilt. From that day it was decided. He would prove to everyone that he wasn't just some bastard born out of delusion. Jiyuu was proud of who he was and would prove to everyone that he is stronger than everyone because of it. The boy was soon enrolled in the academy, as his brother had, and was ready to prove to everyone that he could be a better ninja BECAUSE of his past.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I like it! Well written! *thumbs up* Though you might want to consider adding in a personality description too. Dont believe its required though!

Just one more approval and youll be ready to go!

Jiyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I added a small personality section though I'd like to keep it brief as I want the character to grow and don't want to set limitations on him and set his personality in stone right now.

Can we get this 1 more approval before the weekend so I can train? :D

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well... you can train I suppose, but we dont have any stats yet or the ability to buy jutsu, so you wont HAVE anything to actually train lol.

Jiyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hahahaha! Whoops! It has been awhile since I've RPed here if you can't tell. :p In that case disregard my last comment!

Jiyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Awesome, thank you! Could I get an official to go ahead and put me in the Sand usergroup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back