Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Journey to the West (Makoto training thread)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite being Saru, Great Sage equal of Heaven, he had not being doing very many sagely things, or even Great things, and had done basically nothing Heavenly lately. I have basically just spaced out now for every weeks, months even, I honestly cannot think what I have done lately, its like I have been barely existing, simply wandering mindlessly. Perhaps its was time that he moved past his debauchery, stop drinking, stop visiting… Ladies for tea, and go out and do something. He wasn’t even overly sure what was causing his supreme lack of doing anything, he just wasn’t motivated to do anything.

Looking at his bandaged hand, it felt different. Not as hollow as usual, almost like it had regained some substance. Is the void fading from me? Have I somehow defeated it by the power of Sloth and Gluttony? It didn’t make much sense, but he wasn’t exactly sober, so the coherency of his thoughts weren’t as clear as they could have been. Hakugei had provided him with sake from the depths, and it appears the pressure is good for it, or perhaps the age, I didn’t exactly ask how old these were, he’s not exactly young.

Lifting his head, he noticed there was a kimono hanging from the door to his bedroom. He took stock of his current situation, which was lying half on a lounge and half on the ground. Obviously this requires some investigation on my part, to make sure everyone here is safe. Rolling awkwardly, he stood up, and went to investigate. Heaven can wait

WC: 261

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another week of debauchery over, Saru could feel his persona slipping, and Makoto’s habits and mannerisms starting to take hold. Instead of Saru’s sloppy housekeeping, using tables and shelves for discarded clothes, he caught himself picking up clothes and folding them neatly. Looking at the table, he could even see that the empty sake bottles were arranged neatly, not even one on the floor. He was slipping, and he was exactly sure if he could muster the effor to get back into character.

It really raises the question on why I even bother, anyone that could recognise me is dead anyway, so the entire point of Saru is, well, pointless. And somehow I am even just getting sick of the constant drinking and visitng the local gentleman's club, or bringing it home... Am I getting old? Is this what it is to gain wisdom? Or is the void just spreading to my brain, and dulling my emotions moreso than the shinobi lifestyle?

Stopping himself from further cleaning, he frowned, searching his feelings to see if there was any changes he could identify. Shrugging, he assumed that perhaps he was just becoming jaded, and there wasn't really an issue. Or maybe I have just spent far too much time here in Tea country. I need some excitement, some action. Maybe its time to go visit some villages and ask for a challenge. I'm sure I could find someone to spar with. Hopefully the thrill of battle will awaken something within me, or I just don't know what I will do.

WC: 257

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He cracked his neck, moving his head from side to side. He was still preparing to leave Tea Country, and he almost felt at this point he was just delaying for no good reason. I could probably leave now, I just feel like there is something I am not yet prepared for, a missing piece to the puzzle. His wrapped hands flexed unconciously, with the rips in his skin from the influence of the void keenly felt. He knew that he was making excuses, but he still couldn't force himself to take the last step and leave. The months of inactivty had started to cause a phobia of doing anything serious, as if the act itself could challenge his own sense of self.

He referred to himself as "Great Sage equal of Heaven", but he was well aware that this was just a title he had given himself, his entire personality was a construct that he used to avoid any kind of consequence from life. He wasn't Makoto, the only survivor of his slaughtered family, victim of an insane immortal being who had not even cared enough to make sure he was actually dead, he was Saru, chosen prophet of knowledge, charged with searching out stories for his collection.

And I have collected them, not that I share them with anyone, not that I share anything with anyone. Or do anything signifigant. I just pretend to go about life, but really I am basically just a living death at this point.

Sighing he grabbed another bottle of Sake, this was a problem for another day.

WC: 262

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stalling, Stalling, Stalling, It is all I am really doing at this point now, and I know I need to get up and get active, to move and do something that does not mean just visiting "Ladies of the night" or drinking, but when I go to actually do anything, I just can not force myself. It is becoming a massive problem for now.

He shook his head, ignoring the sake bottle he was holding. He had such plans, but not a single one had been acted upon or even really started. It was like some kind of spectre from the past was keeping him back, or simply making his delay the inevitable. Looking around his room, he noticed there was certainly alot of sake bottles around, and not a single calendar in sight, so it really could be any day or the week or even month. Thinking about it, he wasn't even sure exactly what month it could be. I know it must be late in the year, but its not like I go outside and look, perhaps I should go and check the weather, and stock up on some more suppies? That sounds like a good idea actually.

Standing up carefully, he ignored the wobble that his legs gave, and headed towards the door, grabbing his coat, and walking out the door. It was time to do some investigations, look into what was happening with the world, and actually bloody start something. I have deffinately put life off long enough, time to get my act together.

WC 257

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back